Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4375 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:02 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

I was going to case Shadoweh/Marquis, I didn't have time to. I think that's our best bet at lynching scum. I was hoping people would let me have a chance of casing first before hammering NL. I'm a little annoyed.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4376 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:14 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

So, for anyone that is confused: Trust me on Shadoweh and Gamma. Gamma is town. Shadoweh is scum. That is all you need to win the game. Good luck.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #4377 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:41 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

stop posting reads pls
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4378 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:46 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Votecount 5.3

No Lynch(4)
~ (7), (18), (4), (11)
-- HAMMER

Not Voting (2): Shadoweh(2), Ranmaru(16)

With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch.

Day 5 deadline is in (expired on 2018-04-04 04:41:07)

(expired on 2018-03-26 01:46:08) until Day Six.

It is now night five.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4379 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:28 am

Post by MathBlade »

Spoiler: Day 5
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4380 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:16 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Votecount 6.1

Not Voting (5): Davsto(0), Shadoweh(0), Thestatusquo(0), LicketyQuickety(0), Ranmaru(0)

With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch.

Day 6 deadline is in (expired on 2018-04-09 02:16:00)
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4381 (ISO) » Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:59 am

Post by MathBlade »

Mod notesGamma emerald has died. They were a
Vanilla Townie

Sorry was doing flip super late and thought I did this.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4382 (ISO) » Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:24 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Hi, my reads haven't really changed, I'm going to re-read to make sure I have everything right. Shea, I want you to do your re-read with all the flips in mind, and talk to me.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4383 (ISO) » Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:36 am

Post by LicketyQuickety »

Consider my vote on shea.
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #4384 (ISO) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:50 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

Davsto
Shadoweh
Thestatusquo
LicketyQuickety
Ranmaru

That means we have the following possible combinations:
Davsto - shadoweh
Davsto - thestatusquo
Davsto - LQ
Davsto - Ran
Shadoweh - thestatusquo
Shadoweh - LQ
Shadoweh - Ran
Thestatusquo - LQ
thestatusquo - Ran
LicketyQuickety - Ran

From my POV, eliminating myself gives me:

Davsto - shadoweh
Davsto - LQ
Davsto - Ran
LQ - Shadoweh
Ran - Shadoweh
LicketyQuickety - Ran

If I order these from most likely to least likely in my mind given how I feel about individual players:
LQ - Ran
LQ - Shadoweh
Davsto - Ran
Davsto - shadoweh
Davsto - LQ

Basically Davsto is my strongest town read by a lot, Ran and shadoweh are all kind of equivalent to me in that they all have reasonable reasons for me to think they're both town and scum. I think if davsto were going to be scum with anyone it would be with ranmaru because of how he spent 2 days ago attacking him and then immediately backed off, but again I think thats unlikely and the same argument could be made for me because I also agreed with Davsto's assessment of that situation.

I think this means that I should be voting LQ but also I want to go back and read his interactions with ran and shadoweh and see if I think one or both of them makes a more plausible buddy so I know who else I should be willing to vote for.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #4385 (ISO) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:51 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

I also want to get some team input here. I've asked and I'm not getting much since they're mostly checked out of the tournament as a whole besides cheet and sometimes reck.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #4386 (ISO) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:13 am

Post by Davsto »

Still fair good with putting Ran town. Less certain about others. I've been townreading tsq all game so I'm hesitant to scumread him over others, especially since the whole anger at LQ thing seems a little too real to be faked. But then again I can also see scum getting equally frustrated in the same situation, scumread for the wrong reasons etc etc. LQ is a wildcard at this point.

Some things that have been sloshing around in my head for a few days that have previously caused me to just nullify an idea for a read are starting to come around in my head to potentially hint at Shadoweh scum, but I should investigate further before taking it too seriously because it's a little tentative.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #4387 (ISO) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:26 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I would feel pretty shitty if I replaced in and lost this for someone else's team. :P It's actually frustrating to look at this game because the arguments that keep coming up whether I'm town OR scum are all based on someone else. I can't fault you guys for analyzing him, it's just, very hard for me to interact BACK with you guys when you do it.

It kind of threw me for a loop yesterday when Dan died. It seemed like the most likely pairs were either Ran/Dunn or LQ/Dan, so both of them losing a pair and flipping town was confusing. We still think Lickety is the most likely scum but not sure on who the other would be. We have a pretty hard townread on Davsto and at this point I'd be okay with losing if he's this good. (skrew said they're the same person in thoughts). It's possible that Ran could be scum with LQ over Shea, but it does seem like he's the common link still in possible pairings. Ran/TSQ seems like it would just not happen.

Ran, I said this earlier but it's really insane that you think I'm trying to throw the game by lynching my partner. I did look at the argument you made about Marquis and I (obviously) disagree with your reasoning. Both scenarios you're describing can be true, as in the game stalled because Marquis was a mislynch waiting to happen, and town felt restless on it and moved when NSG made a better case. I agree with you Marquis didn't make himself look townier, rather NSG made CES look like caught scum.
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4388 (ISO) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:15 pm

In post 4386, Davsto wrote:Still fair good with putting Ran town. Less certain about others. I've been townreading tsq all game so I'm hesitant to scumread him over others, especially since the whole anger at LQ thing seems a little too real to be faked. But then again I can also see scum getting equally frustrated in the same situation, scumread for the wrong reasons etc etc. LQ is a wildcard at this point.

Some things that have been sloshing around in my head for a few days that have previously caused me to just nullify an idea for a read are starting to come around in my head to potentially hint at Shadoweh scum, but I should investigate further before taking it too seriously because it's a little tentative.
I think Shadoweh is Scum just as much as I think shea is Scum. Both players from that slot have been supremely underwhelming and it makes justifying a TR on them pretty much non-existent.

Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4389 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:29 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Shadoweh, you do make a good point. I don't think you/quick are a likely pairing now. I just felt it was odd how you didn't want to choose between me/shea the other day. Can you give me your top three people you'd vote today, and why? Not pairs, just individual.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4390 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:30 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Davsto, same from you. Can I get your top three suspects you would vote out and why?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4391 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:08 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Shea, I want to see your top three suspects as well.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #4392 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:47 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

It's not davsto in my mind, so that leaves me with you - LQ - Shadoweh.

Not in that order. I think you all have reasons to think you're scum and reasons to think you're not.

Gun to my head I think LQ is the player that makes the most sense individually as scum.

Not sure he makes a lot of sense with shadoweh as a partner unless they pulled a very dangerous gambit.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4393 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:10 pm

In post 4390, Ranmaru wrote:Davsto, same from you. Can I get your top three suspects you would vote out and why?
Top three? What the hell is the point to this question? Why not just ask who they are TRing the most?

Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #4394 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:12 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 4393, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 4390, Ranmaru wrote:Davsto, same from you. Can I get your top three suspects you would vote out and why?
Top three? What the hell is the point to this question? Why not just ask who they are TRing the most?
I agree, in practice thats what this question accomplishes. My answer should have been obvious from my pairing break down post.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4395 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:33 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

I just want an order. I don't care about the town reads. I could have asked for a sorted reads list, but I don't think that's necessary.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #4396 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:04 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 4389, Ranmaru wrote:Shadoweh, you do make a good point. I don't think you/quick are a likely pairing now. I just felt it was odd how you didn't want to choose between me/shea the other day. Can you give me your top three people you'd vote today, and why? Not pairs, just individual.
No offense, but no. There is no reason to have three most likely people to vote today. If I don't believe Davsto is scum, and I don't think you and TSQ are scum together, there is literally only one person I should be considering voting unless that point changes. If this was a regular game I would put more thought into it, and admittedly I think you're less likely to be scum, but we don't have to catchem all.
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4397 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:52 pm

TSQ, tell me what happened to your SR on Ranmaru and your TR on me because I really don't see a reason for the switch.

Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #4398 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:29 am

Post by Davsto »

Could you, uh, not just read the post a bit before this? It hasn't got an order (and tbh I still couldn't give you one now) but it has the top three and why.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #4399 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:30 am

Post by Davsto »

In post 4388, LicketyQuickety wrote:I think Shadoweh is Scum just as much as I think shea is Scum. Both players from that slot have been supremely underwhelming and it makes justifying a TR on them pretty much non-existent.
What exactly makes tsq's play "underwhelming"?

Return to “Team Mafia 2018”