Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4075 (ISO) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:50 pm

Post by Archwing »

In post 2968, Mathdino wrote:Do not let Bulbazak live to LyLo.
There's a very specific reason for this that I can't talk about. I once again encourage people to think about why I claimed there was an exactly 50% chance Bulb was scum, about a week or so ago. Rethinking, it would've been more accurate to say 33%.
GTKAS
Mini Normal 2010 is now live! PM me to either spectate or join a replacement queue!
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4076 (ISO) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:52 pm

Post by Archwing »

so obviously 2 scum within bulba, me, and Deas. Bins, I know you're on the fence, and Dunker, I know you want me lynched.
VOTE: Bulbazak
Please consider this.
GTKAS
Mini Normal 2010 is now live! PM me to either spectate or join a replacement queue!
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4077 (ISO) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:56 pm

Post by Archwing »

if you can see scum!deas, you can see scum!bulba.
How do I make sense being scum with any of the remaining alive players? Dunker, Bins.. Look how quickly this LyLo wagon formed on me. This has been planned and set up.
I am not a partner with anyone, I think that should be easy to see. But Deas and Bulba, if you think about it, you can see it. especially how deas came out of the gate at me with a fake guilty and bulba has been slow-rolling setting up my mislynch.
GTKAS
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4078 (ISO) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:36 pm

Post by Archwing »

In post 4068, Dunkerdoodles wrote:assuming both the pr claims are true we are guaranteed the win if we lynch just scum out of (me, bulba, arch)

an argument for arch!scum is mulch could just of been coaching him and ucv all game which i could easily see him doing.
Mulch and UCV haven't been in chat since before I even got asked to play.
GTKAS
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4079 (ISO) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:40 pm

Post by Archwing »

In post 4047, Dunkerdoodles wrote:no, i can definitely see you making the kill over bulba
for one you might think deas might track someone more townread like bulba
or you could think he won't track the same person twice.
Why would I expect a townread to be tracked. You don't track people you think are town, especially after that mass claim. I was the next in line, after radja, yesterday. Maybe I would just make a shitty tracker, I dunno... But what deas is claiming jist doesn't make sense.

I'm 100% okay with a double tracking, I have no contest to that.

Deas can you show me where you crumbed backup tracker, if at all?
GTKAS
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4080 (ISO) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:58 pm

Post by DeasVail »

Sorry, I ended up getting sidetracked by life stuff and I think I have one more page to go or so, but first:
In post 4079, Archwing wrote:
In post 4047, Dunkerdoodles wrote:no, i can definitely see you making the kill over bulba
for one you might think deas might track someone more townread like bulba
or you could think he won't track the same person twice.
Why would I expect a townread to be tracked. You don't track people you think are town, especially after that mass claim. I was the next in line, after radja, yesterday. Maybe I would just make a shitty tracker, I dunno... But what deas is claiming jist doesn't make sense.

I'm 100% okay with a double tracking, I have no contest to that.

Deas can you show me where you crumbed backup tracker, if at all?
I did not crumb anything, and you already know that.

But if you want me to post it in massive bold so that everyone knows once again that I didn't crumb anything, just let me know and I can do it.

I understand that this sucks and I understand that you need me to be lynched and there's probably no reason for me to have a problem with the subtle "Oh Deas, please show me where you crumbed?" when I've already posted saying that I didn't crumb anything and you've already posted that, but it's still getting to me and I don't even know what the point in me saying this is but from playing with you in this game I think you're cool and I don't want this to be a, like, animosity thing but aarrgargargh I should stop now.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4081 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:03 am

Post by DeasVail »

In post 4052, Bins wrote:DV please make lots of town posts
I will do my best to look town in a town trying to look town way rather than in a scum trying to look town way! And I don't know if that's even a thing but maybe it's what I'm doing now I don't know?

But yeah I was sort of hoping I would just be killed because then I wouldn't have to deal with scum relying on my lynch. I will probably become less and less filtered as things go on, so you have that to look forward to I guess?
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4082 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:17 am

Post by DeasVail »

As for a Bulba vote, I probably wouldn't be 100% never ever against it. Bulba and Arch suddenly being at each other's throats makes me think that with me tracking Arch, Bins claiming Doc, and people not being that suspicious of me, they've sort of freaked out and decided to hard bus each other as a hail mary. I can't make sense of Bulba's weirdly premature vote on Archwing other than as a weird attempt to distance.

But (I totally understand that this is assuming that I'm being truthful here), Arch is 100% scum, Bulba is probably scum.

Assuming Bulba is scum, if he's lynched, then it's still me vs Arch again, but in 3P LYLO, and perhaps selfishly, I don't want to have to keep going through this in another day phase as well. Arch knows that he's probably lynched if it's him vs. me today, so at least lynching his buddy would give him a re-roll of the dice in a sense. Anything can happen in 3P LYLO. But I don't want anything to happen. I want us to win!

Also Katsuki thinks it's weird that anyone believes Smocaine would have been the one to take the scum role in their team (especially given that Katsuki apparently loves scum and spent heaps of tokens on trying to get it in the last Team Mafia). I know that Katsuki likes scum but I don't know the rest of the team too well so I can't really comment but sheep Katsuki and lynch Archwing!
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4083 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:52 am

Post by Archwing »

Deas, you've played a great game. And you not fake guiltied me, I think I'd be town reading you right now. If you end up winning this, well played friend.

But please, guys, lynch this scum.
100% team is bulba and Deas.
GTKAS
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4084 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:41 am

Post by Bulbazak »

Going to respond to everything else later when I have the time, but Ginngie wanted me to post that she finds that it's a hilariously scummy perspective for Arch to be fake guiltied in Lylo and vote someone besides DV. She says that "Bulba is a hunch with no damning evidence.". She says that to vote me over DV when the damning evidence for that is a lie that he has evidence for, that only goes to show that Arch is lying about his actions and still looking for a Lylo lynch, even when conf. scum is supposedly right in front of him.

I was just going to say that there's no way, ever, that Arch goes away from a 100% scum lynch to vote someone who's not (I believe he said 90%?) as town. The only reason he's doing this is because Bins expressed interest, and he's afraid he won't win the 1v1 with DV. He's hoping that if Bins votes me, Dunker won't have to bus and can just hammer for the win.
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4085 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:05 am

Post by Archwing »

I think that part of thus day has shown how vulnerable I am in my position. Scum!me would be much more cautious about my play. Like if I was teying to mislynch town!bulba, I wouldn't be the first to vote. I'd wait for bins.

This is not scum me at all.
GTKAS
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4086 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:40 am

Post by Bins »

:cop:
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4087 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:42 am

Post by Bins »

Sry, fam. This line of defence isn't really working for me.

I don't think Bulba votes with DV that quickly as DV's buddy.

gtkas
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4088 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:55 am

Post by Archwing »

Bine please
GTKAS
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4089 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:55 am

Post by Archwing »

Bins*

Its blatant.
Let me go back and case them. Don't vote yet.
GTKAS
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4090 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:56 am

Post by Bins »

STOP TALKING TO ME LIKE I WOULD TALK IF I WERE SCUM IN LYLO

Make a case to me on how DV/Chess/Smocaine are scum, rather than whine about how town you've been.

gtkas
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4091 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:04 am

Post by Archwing »

I'm shit in lylo. I'm sorry.

I will case the wholr thing as soon as I grt home from work. Should be up within an hour or two.
GTKAS
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4092 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:45 am

Post by Archwing »

sorry fell asleep. working on it now.

d1 VC's at EoD look a little bad for Bulba tbh.
GTKAS
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4093 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:10 am

Post by Archwing »

In post 1620, havingfitz wrote:
Spoiler: %50 caught up :(
Up to page 5. So far it seems to be mostly Mathdino (no shock), skirt skirt, LLD and some Elena with the occasional other poster here and there.

Not sure how much help all of Math's number crunching is going to provide. Especially given that it's spread out over 5 games and 75 players. I'd prefer to focus on the players in this game and what they have said and done.

A bit suspect of skirt at this point.

Math gives me the try hard to look town paranoia where I think he is trying to be helpful to town but I'm not sure how much and if it's not to just sucker town into blindly following him. Which probably won't happen in this lineup but...paranoia.

Elena a TBD at this point. And based off the quick skim I did yesterday...I never knew she was so many people rolled up in to one. ffs.

given the caliber of the tonereaders in this game. mmmkay.

is saying her team drew some amount of scum roles and this role was what she was left with. That said...I don't know her team's preferences enough to know if any of them would have wanted to be scum more than town. Translation...if Elena's team was not confident in choosing to be scum her "whatever was left and I got this" could be scum.

It had pinged my attention when I read it but then I couldn't find it. I find it odd the skirt talk about wanting to be scum and how he would have deferred and given it to transcend. And Transcend wound up in this game 500 ish posts later. Made me wonder if Transcend wanted to try his hand at his team's scum role (or one of them if more than one).

the only reason you are voting CDB?

Page 7: Dunker feels town. A50 seems a little agitated/skittish? Not how I typically think his posting should be.

...not a fan of CDB voting LLD (town) because her team MIGHT have rolled a scum role and she MIGHT have taken it. ffs

...not a fan of Math trying to direct a potential investigation (at A50).

... is def town.

is pants.

...in this post Math talks about the only person who has caught him as scum before (Something_Smart) which would seem in conflict with his ealier comments about not wanting to be scum and how he has a lot of scum tells. Basically downplaying his scum play. Downplaying any aspect of his game does not seem in Math's character iirc.

I didn't realize A50 was English. Cheers.

at 3P T-Bone.

...Nigel Olsson.

I feel like this read is going extrememly slowly. Like I'm trudging through quicksand.

followed up with a dash of

Really not a fan of basing individual's alignments on how they may have selected within their team. Maaaybe as a town tell but definitely not as a scum tell. I would also think the towntell would be stronger if another person in their "team" were to flip scum in a different game. And as I am still reeeeeeeeeeeading this one, considering what has happened in other games will have to wait.
ha! ...

I keep seeing one of skirt or lld has to be scum? WTFW? skirt may very well be scum but why can't they both be town?

...why are you requesting a wagon on Bins when she isn't even in the scum team you propose in the same post?

Math AND A50 both being scum would be hilarious. But I am leaning towards at least one of them being scum. Using their apparent familiarity with each other to meet whatever their role's objectives are.
ha again! ...ok...Dunker is town.

have you ever crumbed as scum before? Have you ever crumbed VT before?

Page 29. Transcend feels town.

Just realized I have never played with Keychain when she was town. Just two of her scum games =:O

by Math....vehemently dislike the first line of this post.

OK...up to post 800. Taking much longer than I want and I haven't even got to the pages and pages of the lld v Elena exchanges I recall seeing.

Posting this midpoint post to avoid mega wall and give insight into where I am at at this point in the game (subject to change of course).

Dunkerdoodles - Town
Keychain - Town
Radja - Town
Bins - Town
Bulbazak - Town
UC Voyager - Town
T-Bone - lean town
Transcend/skirt skirt - sliight lean town
Aeronaut - idfk .... ISO
Almost50 - leaning Town with paranoia he's scum
Smocaine - nullscum ISO assesschess
ChannelDelibird- sus
Elena Fisher - sus
Mathdino - Scum
In post 1698, havingfitz wrote:
Spoiler: Part 2 of catch up
so your meta is that you're not a meta-player and that you use meta as a weak tool. mmmkay

Page 41. My predecessor is making a return to the game. Lot's of emotion there lol.... Dodged that bullet (of playing with/against her instead of in place of her).

Page 43 up in smoke. 44 not much better.

seems very similar to mine iirc (I haven't checked this), with the exception of he and I switching places. I do not know what to make of this. Either I am wrong on him and the others are legit scum prospects or I am right on him and off base on most of the others. suck.a.lemon.face

I have to remind myself that

The answer is

about Math clearing people/teams easily. I've thought the same thing.

can you state/restate your "serious" reasons for voting LLD (me)? My recollection is you wavereda lot on the slot and I don't recall what caused you to move.

don't vote LLD or me please. I'm town and I'm almost caught up.

hello! Looking forward to playing again for however long it lasts.

fuck off and take more pictures of Park Guell + Sagrada Familia

page 6 didn't have me thinking RVS. OK. And ok.

I'd support a deadline extension as well.

I'm not an expert on LLD AtE but I know in this game she was doing it as town. And whether it is real or fake AtE (idk) it could be used by either alignment to get their point across.

boooooo.

CAUGHT UP!!! (until I get behind again)

Reads again:

Dunkerdoodles - Town
Keychain - Town
Radja - Town
Bins - Town
Bulbazak - Town
T-Bone - lean town
UC Voyager - lean town (knocked down for activity)
Transcend/skirt skirt - sliight lean town (still waiting for Titus to push my read on the slot further someway)
Aeronaut - idfk .... another replace out?
Almost50 - leaning Town with paranoia he's scum (no change)
Smocaine - nullscum ISO/assesschess (maybe less of a sr. Need to ISO both players in this slot. I know chess has posted a good bit but I can't recall anything AI?)
Elena Fisher - sus
ChannelDelibird- susser
Mathdino - Scum

Done for tonight...will look specific bits over more closely tomorrow and try to opine more better.
In post 1753, havingfitz wrote:
In post 1727, Bulbazak wrote:@Fitz: Thought about this last night, but bed and all that: Can you explain why you have a high townread of me? You said nothing about me at all in your catchup, and I would have expected at least some mention of something you agreed with, or even just my tiff with Skirt that led to my taking time completely away from the game. You mentioned the LLD explosion, but nothing about my V/LA that came before that. I found that odd.
@Bulba...I wouldn't call you a high town read. Just a standard ACME townread. On the same level as most of the other trs.

As for not mentioning you...that's usually a good thing in my catch ups. When I catch up in a game I do a quick skim through to note where the votes are and I may or may not linger in a few areas if something catches my eye (like LLD going off). Then I do a complete read through where I make note of anything I think deserves mentioning/exploring. More often than not I mention things I find peculiar or suspect. While I do sometimes comment on things I agree with, it's the exception.

So you are a townread for me atm due to a lack of things I don't like about your posts. Hence no mention in the catch up.

I didn't think anything of your v/la other than it sounded like you needed it.
In post 1989, havingfitz wrote:Never mind...two of my stronger townreads sr Math and no reason for my vote to be quiet.

VOTE: Math
ugh sorry guys so I won't have as much time to case as I wanted tonight. I'll have to go more in depth tomorrow morning. uhm.

so strong counter-wagoning against math, and a lot of potential associating with bulba from Fitz. (more in the iso)
as I would expect, fitz has 1 scum buddy at "townread" and one at "null." pretty safe there.

i gotta jet out again, may or may not get back to this tonight, but i got more shit to post tomorrow morning.
GTKAS
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4094 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:53 am

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

i don't plan on voting anytime soon

normally i'd hammer arch and say yolo but this game is kinda important so
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4095 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:54 am

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

me and boon are on different pages rn
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4096 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:57 am

Post by Bins »

One of my teammates who doesn't wanna be called out (lmfao) thinks Archwing's reaction is really two-dimensional. I don't know if I'm reading it as extremely genuine or extremely manipulative. There's also the whole "blahblahblah why does DV fakeclaim like this".

gtkas
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4097 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:00 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

bins

do you think bulba and arch bus in this scenario?

them bussing is a terrible idea here but i don't know if they would know that

boon thinks bulba is 100% lockscum , but he also said about radja yesterday so
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4098 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:03 pm

Post by Bins »

Yeah, my team and I all think the Bulba rushed vote was sort of odd and I can see it coming from a scum buddy. With you saying you think it's probably Arch, the partner might think he's doomed and then vote in that scenario. The one thing I don't get then is that Bulba has been pretty much bussing for the last two days.

To you, Bulba should be lock scum. And the fact that I'm townreading you makes me also think that Bulba is lock-scum. Though, I'm more compelled to lynch in Arch-DV if possible.

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4099 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:05 pm

Post by Bins »

In post 4082, DeasVail wrote:As for a Bulba vote, I probably wouldn't be 100% never ever against it. Bulba and Arch suddenly being at each other's throats makes me think that with me tracking Arch, Bins claiming Doc, and people not being that suspicious of me, they've sort of freaked out and decided to hard bus each other as a hail mary. I can't make sense of Bulba's weirdly premature vote on Archwing other than as a weird attempt to distance.
^ Basically, this.

gtkas

Return to “Team Mafia 2018”