Mini Normal 1999: BooneyToonz VII - Join the Boonguard!

Mohab500
Mohab500
She/Her
Goon
Mohab500
She/Her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:38 am

Post by Mohab500 »

I am losing confidence in mort scum after his last few posts. Maybe I was going overboard?
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:40 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 645, pisskop wrote:
In post 641, Not Known 15 wrote:VOTE: Pisskop
We have scummy behaviour here:
Not voting before post 49, the 6th post of Pisskop.
It is usually scum who likes to avoid random votes early.
Post 6; completely by chance, yeah sure. Look at Pisskop, they are so town! Not buying that.
Fluff in their posts. Trying to look like they are doing more than they are.
Post 88: sheeping on Heyoka without any reasoning. After rb made a similar vote; even using this as cover up...
Post 621: LAMIST again.
Post 537: misrepresenting the argument of TIAM on Tchill, could be a honest mistake, so low confidence in this indicator.
this is such a shoddy attempt. Its low effort
and
manages to look like its a tryhard attempt to wrangle up a wagon. How do you do both at once?
Give reasoning for your characterization(of this as shoddy) instead of dismissing it.
What makes this shoddy? You not liking what I write?
Mohab500
Mohab500
She/Her
Goon
Mohab500
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:45 am

Post by Mohab500 »

I feel like the Pisskop wagon is bullshit here. No actual focus on his content and more nitpicking about his playstyle. Only stuff I can say is that if Eddie flips town then eth0s vs pisskop is scum bussing, with third being in (rb, 2iam, screenplay).

Scummiest to towniest

eddie
tchill, 2iam
mort, screenplay
nk15, eth0s, pisskop, rb
lovebird
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:57 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 652, Mohab500 wrote:I feel like the Pisskop wagon is bullshit here. No actual focus on his content and more nitpicking about his playstyle.
What did I just read??
No actual focus on his content? Nitpicking about playstyle?
That
is
BS
What's content exactly do you feel is making them TOWN?
How is voting without genuine explained reasoning, avoiding early votes, having fluffy posts and not posting much(most of their posts are one-liners)and being LAMIST, and all of this at once,
not scummy
?
Explain this right now.
Mohab500
Mohab500
She/Her
Goon
Mohab500
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:12 am

Post by Mohab500 »

In post 653, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 652, Mohab500 wrote:I feel like the Pisskop wagon is bullshit here. No actual focus on his content and more nitpicking about his playstyle.
What did I just read??
No actual focus on his content? Nitpicking about playstyle?
That
is
BS
What's content exactly do you feel is making them TOWN?
How is voting without genuine explained reasoning, avoiding early votes, having fluffy posts and not posting much(most of their posts are one-liners)and being LAMIST, and all of this at once,
not scummy
?
Explain this right now.
I feel like in the current game stage with kookoo and screenplay being heavy wagons, I'd imagine scum atleast try to be more active and fabricate anything to get one of these two lynched, atleast indirectly. Pisskop seems to just have a playstyle that's basic and more fluffy, rather than fake if you know what I mean? I don't think he's fake. At the same time, I am not sure what to make of him voting without reasoning, I feel like the tone here is townie and it doesn't strike me that even these votes look inconsistent with his playstyle, but I seem to have ignored it. It's surely something to look into.
Mohab500
Mohab500
She/Her
Goon
Mohab500
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:12 am

Post by Mohab500 »

That being said, I still feel that NK15 is generally townie and genuinely suspect pisskop here.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:19 am

Post by eth0s »

I'm not caught up. I will be tonight. Sorry.
it's a zero in my name (for PM purposes etc)
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:04 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

Hey. Preface:
1) I am going to this with the continued recent trend that I do not wish to make games toxic. Tchill and Tiam, we good if u good.
2) I read through games at least a little before I sub in and only sub into slots I believe are town. Sure, I can be wrong, I think I have been once or twice. But, I genuinely believe my predecessor is town, so I will be defending the parts of their play that deserve it. I will not defend the fake guilty because trash play is trash play. I will, however, defend it as town trash and not scum trash, because dumbass town is different from dumbass scum.
3) Short game, yay easy post.

Part 2: thoughts as i read along. these are in the order i've thought of them, and i've already skimmed the thread so some will not be chronological.
1) Lexa being killed implicates RB and TIAM. TR both though, so shrug could just be my babe texy is obv town.
2) Screenplay is posting a lot more frequently than I'm used to, and its significantly more awk.
3) I townread the first 3 votes on Heyoka. Genuine wagon building. Building wagons is pro town and Heyoka's play style is pro bably the most annoying I've seen in a while.
4)
In post 101, Srceenplay wrote:VOTE: Heyoka
They are obviously a traitor trying to signal to their team.
immediately after
In post 98, Lexa wrote:1000% willing to turbo the serial tag abuser
is bad, the overjustification is bad, and the 4th vote on the mislynch is bad
5)
In post 103, Srceenplay wrote:Now an omgus.
Not removing my vote.
voted the scummiest vote on the wagon, smh. you're better than this. town, you're better than mislynching this fool.
6) The vote from TIAM on Heyoka was bad. The vote from Kookoo was bad. The vote from Screen when he thought he was hammering was bad. The intent from Mohab was bad.
7)
In post 242, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 218, Kookoobird wrote:Also, can somebody tell me how to put an avatar on this site?
You pretend to be new here.
In post 232, Kookoobird wrote:Go look at MU, the biggest forum mafia site. Their winrates are either higher or comparable, not sure where to find the statistics, and just clicking through games will show you that they're much shorter and have much less town power.
In post 233, Kookoobird wrote:You should look at the mod's meta, Lovebird. The mod is known for quickhammering anything at L-1. Same thing with Transcend and myself on my other alias.
But the you talk about meta.
You fucked up. Stop trying to play an alt, it doesn’t work for you.
this post is horrible, because its fairly obvious they aren't an alt and they never claimed to be inexperienced.
8)
In post 245, Mohab500 wrote:First off, there is simply no town motivation for kookoo here: I don't want people to forget him saying "I didn't know he was at L-1" on his hammer post, and his reasoning is abnormally bad, talking about "games dragging on" and "he was too annoying", neither of which seem like reasons of a townie.

However, I wouldn't put him at L-1 yet, not unless we're close to the deadline. He knows he's dead meat here, he'll self hammer and end the day early.

I've analyzed his interactions with other players here and I am going to analyze Lexa and write a post just about now or an hour at most.
wait... you're analyzing him for
partners
? this is real? he's not even scummy, and fosing him is one thing and understandable from newer players but thats ridiculous. i think i townread it though, depending where you go with it.
9)
In post 222, TwoInAMillion wrote:Lovebird looks more town than the last game I played with her. She seems to actually care.
She was town there, noting a difference is not a town tell.
10)
In post 224, Kookoobird wrote:I would like to lynch RB, Screenplay, or Lovebird today.
That said, this lynchpool isn't great. I can understand fosing RB before seeing his content today, Lexa kill doesn't help his case, but meh I prefer a bunch of lynches to him or Lovebird. More the former.
11)
In post 227, TwoInAMillion wrote:I'd prefer a town win to a fast game.
They aren't mutually exclusive. While I'm here though, Kookoo you knucklehead wherever you are, quickhammering d1 isn't necessarily bad no but page 10 it is. I get not wanting long ass days but that's over the line because there's no content to actually parse even with the flips, and people are free to take new stances and whatever. Quicklynching at like page 25 is pretty alright, but before that is shit. I don't think these people are scumreading us justifiedly but they are mad at you justifiably.
12) I think it is very townie of Lovebird to not have voted my slot today, considering all of the opportunities. Heck, a simple OMGUS "you lolhammered first" vote from this slot was all a mislynch needed.
13)
In post 252, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 147, Kookoobird wrote:
Heyoka is hard null, but if they're town RB, Pisskop, Screenplay, Tchill contains 2 scum.

Pisskop, eth0s, Not Known 15, and Mohab have no tangible content.
I just noticed that they put Pisskop in both the no tangible content and the contains scum categories, for no apparent reason.
VOTE: Kookoobird
If they have no content, why can't they be in the category that contains scum? IDGI. People with no content can be scum easily.
14)
In post 255, Srceenplay wrote:Kookoobird calling lovebird scum sounds like something mulch would do as scum to his partner. So I think it’s entirely possible it was a scum ploy to distance from one another.
I can read Mulch and have a very good track record, and this is the most nonsensical shit ever. He would call his partner scum... as in bus... as in something almost any scum ever could do? I've played a lot with you Screen, I've never seen you post the nonsensical shit you have in this game.
15)
In post 257, Srceenplay wrote:Also calling Lexa a town read and now they are dead.
It’s kinda hard for you to mislynch a town read so they kill them at night.
Seriously. Do these awful posts from Screen not stop? The thread implies Lexa townread Kookoo with the way he inquired about RB, so if anything it points towards town Kookoo... or yknow it points neither way because Lexa was the towniest player (and one of my good friends <3)
16)
In post 266, Srceenplay wrote:And MortFeld is the scum #3.
Gg
I townread the above string of posts, idgi.
17)
In post 276, MortFeld wrote:
In post 275, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 272, MortFeld wrote:All I know is that if someone replaces out because of an argument in mafia, the argument was probably dumb
You are making assumptions on their sincerity for reasons to replacing out.

If they are scum you have no reason to believe their motivations. If they are town you shouldn’t know that unless you are scum.
You're bad
The correct reply
18)
In post 283, rb wrote:Kookoo's vindication is town
and the following are town RB, the way he defends this slot - not scum rb WKing. Not his style.
19)
In post 294, pisskop wrote:I am not willing to follow you on a screenplay scumread, having some experience with him, but loviebird is totes lynchable and you just nominated yourself for mvt
If Screen reds, I'm gonna look at Pisskop again. But, I think he's prooooobably town (this is much stronger with town screen). I've been scum with him, this doesn't feel like his posting. He subbed out of that game and I was basically playing alone for most of it -_-
20)
In post 301, Lovebird wrote:
In post 294, pisskop wrote:I am not willing to follow you on a screenplay scumread, having some experience with him, but loviebird is totes lynchable and you just nominated yourself for mvt
Explain? I'm "lynchable"? Kookoo is "mvt"?
Most valuable town I'd guess. I don't agree, Kookoo seems like someone who's an average to good player that has an ego of a great to amazing player. His play up to this point has been /okay/. Iunno how I feel about Piss saying this.
21)
In post 303, Lovebird wrote:Kookoo, I feel like you're scumreading people because you think they're bad, not because they're scum.
Agreed.
22)
In post 332, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 328, MortFeld wrote:No I'm saying you've had a giant scumpool and you cast suspicion in a noncommittal way.
That’s me. That’s my flow. Deal with it.
But
You know who else has a giant scum pool? Kookoobird. They called everyone in the game scumy but you. Hmm
the classic why me defense. bravo.
23)
In post 354, Srceenplay wrote:I’m aesthetic. It’s impossible to visit me.
As disgusting as the fake guilty is, it did catch scum. viewtopic.php?p=9956232#p9956232 from Kookoo is to his credit a good find and strongly implicates Screenplay.
24)
In post 372, Lovebird wrote:You act so indignant, but I haven't even voted you today.
IDK why but I townread this p hard.
25)
In post 373, Tchill13 wrote:So why even say we should lynch you first when you know good and well it doesn't accomplish anything?

Kookoo is probably town that thinks they know better than everybody else. I actually see that reckless play from town so much on site... I suggest if you place your vote there you at least have additional reasons.
Agree
26)
In post 378, TwoInAMillion wrote:Well a) he said quicklynches are good b) he fakeclaimed and c) if he continues to give bad advice then town will lose for sure. None of these scream town to me.
I don't think A and C exist. LaL is stupid, but B works if you're robbnva.
27)
In post 382, MortFeld wrote:Srceen misspelled his supposed role modifier.
This doesn't mean much because there's a moderate chance he's mafia asc but ye its something p damn bad. Psychologically speaking, his memory should have tracked "ascetic" and that should have been what came to his mind. Don't think this is really a point for scum him unfort., but funny.
28)
In post 436, Mohab500 wrote:Guys, can we please not forget what kookoo did earlier? He quickhammered a NULLnread, in the same post made a joke about not knowing he was L-1, later in twillight told someone that if they wanted to suspect him they should look at the quickhammer, in D2 says he just doesn't like games that drag on, and that "He was annoying anyways", can someone please tell me where any town motivation from kookoo is here? I am not buying all of his emotional shit that he's been typing. It honestly feels like a good scumplay hoping to get townread by tone. He's just calling other players bad and talking about how good he is and indimidating other players into townreading him or diverting attention from himself. I have a sneaking suspicion he really thinks this site is full of idiots and that he can get away with quickhammering someone for no reason. He really thinks we're that bad.

I am going to re read and talk about who the other scum are, but later today because I am busy now. But I am starting to slightly believe Tchill scum again from a quick glance.
This post is not good.
29)
In post 446, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 252, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 147, Kookoobird wrote:
Heyoka is hard null, but if they're town RB, Pisskop, Screenplay, Tchill contains 2 scum.

Pisskop, eth0s, Not Known 15, and Mohab have no tangible content.
I just noticed that they put Pisskop in both the no tangible content and the contains scum categories, for no apparent reason.
VOTE: Kookoobird
I don't see that this has been answered or responded to. I guess it is because Kookoo is scum wanting to hide this scumslip.
After we lynch Kookoo and they flip scum we need to take a look at Pisskop because they were probably misplaced as scum partner of Kookoo.
Lynch Kookoo

If Kookoo is some strong mafia power role I'd say the Screen accusations could be a bus; more so because they didn't claim ascetic Day 1; you just need to look which role died last night to know why this would be a terrible idea as Town; it is more likely to come from scum.
And this post makes the above post look like an oscar performance. Holy shit, it's been a long time since I've been in the normal queue. Seriously, wtf.
30)
In post 453, Mohab500 wrote:
In post 332, Srceenplay wrote: You know who else has a giant scum pool? Kookoobird. They called everyone in the game scumy but you. Hmm
I have to say, this makes a lot of sense.
Awkward post, fr. 1 scum in Screen and Mohab at least.
31) That whole string of posts from Mohab is really bad. , (now TWIM and not Screenplay is bussing Kookoo), , etc. They're really, really bad.
32)
In post 464, Mohab500 wrote:
In post 463, MortFeld wrote:Also why is lovebird your strongest tr
I feel like he's playing rationally here. He also seems to be the only one here who actually cares about, you know, a player quickhammering someone for no reason on the fifth page of the game. Tone sounds townie to me aswell.
Buddying
33) Those Eth0s posts are quite townie.
34)
In post 493, Kookoobird wrote:eth0s, rb, pisskop, Tchill, Mort are town never lynch them. creen, mohab, nk15, lovebird contains 2 or 3 scum. you get your wish, I'm out.
I guess I'll weight these in my own reads, which is next.
35)
In post 520, Srceenplay wrote:I didn’t claim aesthetic day 1?
You think that’s a scum claim?
It should be a confirmed town claim to anyone and easy to check.
Normal games are reviewed for balance. Godfather are not allowed in normals. Reviewers will not add a role that makes a virtual GF when they are banned.
This of all things is the most damning to Screenplay, by the way
. Screenplay has a lot of experience with normals, is friends with Boon, has been on this site for a long time, and most importantly of all as someone pointed out: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=69859 is a thing. He has played with a mafia asc, been part of a lynch on a mafia asc, and that is not kind of the stuff you forget. He's trying to fake dumbslip town, "mafia asc can't be a thing", and there is quite literally no other valid explanation. Some people like me remember all of their past games in at least some detail, but people don't forget things like a role being possible and people who have 2 years experience playing normal don't call Ascetic a Godfather. This is a legitimate scum claim.
36)
In post 522, Srceenplay wrote:Kookoobird should be the lynch for the day.
He is playing to scum mulch meta. Abrasive, character attacking, and pushing bull shit statements.
As the person on site with the literal best track record at reading Mulch, no. Kookoo is not playing to Mulch scum meta. At all.
37)
In post 525, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 524, pisskop wrote:a mulch comparison is the lynchpin of your push? :|
Because he is probably mulch.
This is incredibly disingenuous because they are
nothing
alike.
38)
In post 531, Tchill13 wrote:I don't think either should be lynched tbh. I think it's TvT due to kookoos personality and I don't think screen scum claimed.I think someone that hopped on screen early could be scum.
I really townread you before this, so I'm not going to point out that this is a good Screen buddy post. Just... yea, it isn't a TvT, its a S(creen)vT
39)
In post 538, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 493, Kookoobird wrote:eth0s, rb, pisskop, Tchill, Mort are town never lynch them. creen, mohab, nk15, lovebird contains 2 or 3 scum. you get your wish, I'm out.
I don't see why they should townread pisskop or RB
The Day 1 of RB was way too weak. Little real scumreading.
The Day 1 of pisskop was really bad. They started the game, and then refused to vote in RVS until some votes were cast, late in post 49
They also have a bit too much of fluff in their posts.
Probably because Pisskop and RB townread them when you chucklefucks wanted to lynch them? That's what emotional players do when they're wagoned. They townread their defenders and scumread their attackers, with exception of course. That's most of the point of WKing.
40)
In post 542, TwoInAMillion wrote:Between kookoo saying quick lynches are good and threatening to replace out when he was wagoned that seems likely scum to me.
Try reading the time's he replaced out objectively. He was putting up with a lot of shit, and he's made it clear he doesn't like this site and holds a very low opinion of it. He's probably just some other MU jackass who thinks he's better than us because their site has incompetent scum and a tighter circle aka more meta so their town winrates are higher.

Part 4: Reads
{Eddie, Mortfeld}
{Tchill, eth0s, Lovebird, RB}
{Piss, TIAM}
{NK15, Mohab}
{Srceen}

1) Mortfeld bleeds townie. He was super townie in our last game too. I was scum and had a perfect scum win, but he was the most obv town person itg. Then, he got desperado'd and became the most conf town person itg. Kappa. All of his pushes make sense. I follow his train of thought. This is similar to our last game, and he seems committed to this game in a way someone who despises scum doesn't. My ride or die.
2) Eth0s is probably the next most townie. Their catchup was really fuckin townie tonally and content wise. I don't agree with their pusehs really, and Kookoo's post to them post-sub was hilarious, they're definitely scumhunting though.
3) Lovebird can go next. I don't see why this was being pushed by Kookoo. Honestly, I can't restate enough how townie it was for her to never vote Kookoo despite how many easy ass chances she got. I skimmed the games linked by kookoo and the large, ye, I think she town. Her pushing that Kookoo should townread her from the metadive is pretty fuckin townie too the way it came out - implies she genuinely believes its her town game.
4) Tchill probably would've been 2 but yea, he's still almost certainly town. This game made me realize he's a lot better than I previously gave him credit for.
5) RB, well, I kept switching him between here and the tier below. TBH, I can kind of see some scum pings but a lot of his posts sound really genuine and I'm not really interested in lynching here for the sake of sanity as well. Good pushes.
- This is the end of my stronger townreads, and where the PoE pool starts. {piss, tiam, nk15, mohab, screen} contains all 3 scum i reckon, possible shot of RB but eh. -
7) Pisskop is the towniest in this pool by a fair bit I think... ish. He doesn't feel like our last game, but in Boon's large he also didn't feel like our last game and that's why his slot wasn't lynched in our last game until I hard bussed it. Iunno, I can see some of the push on his slot, he sounds kinda genuine. His posts voting Lovebird I don't love though, feels like jumping on an easy Kookoo push. Probably don't vote him today, but could see it as scum.
8) TIAM and I have a relationship, that's for sure. I'm gonna try really hard not to omgus you this game, but please try and extend the same courtesy to me - I appreciate you (and Tchill and now NK15) shifting your votes and letting me breathe. Yes, Screen, that is the play with subs. Yes, Screen, I know you know this. Yes, Screen, I am just typing this to posture how scummy you are to the other townies.
9) NK15 and Mohab can go together ish, because they're both similar ish. I think both kinda sound genuine and def. aren't scum together, but NK15 is awk and Mohab is nonsensical. I think its townie ish of him to start partner hunting immediately, implies he genuinely believes I'm scum? But then he proceeds to partner case people that could eassily be scum (screen and tiam iirc), which is actually bad because it "town clears" them on my town flip. Iunno. Ion like em. 1 scum here, not 2.
10) Screen. Case above. He's scum. Let's lynch it. If you don't like the case he's scum, like the case we need to policy Ascetic before lylo and we don't have a vig afaik and what better day than today. He's definitely scum, but there's that too. Basically, we are lynching this today and I want somebody to explain why they townread him if they do past "lol you're scum kookoo".
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:04 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

VOTE: Srceen
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:22 pm

Post by Srceenplay »

Memory is not AI or a scum claim.
Everyone using that as the lynchpin for my lynch is making a huge mistake if town.
"A man can not be too careful on the choices of his enemies." Oscar Wilde
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:28 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

oh, shut up
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:33 pm

Post by Srceenplay »

In post 660, Eddie Cane wrote:oh, shut up
No. I’m not.
You say it’s the most damning reason why I’m scum. That’s stupid.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:35 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

no, its not. you lied to try and angleshoot a town clear. you also spent 2 seperate posts arguing how ascetic is "literally gf" and then how it isn't negative utility so you shouldn't claim.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:42 pm

Post by Srceenplay »

I can’t break all that up to reply on mobile.

Yes I think Kookoobird was an alt. Yes I think it was Mulch.
They gave off the impression that they where familiar with most of these players. Even transcend whom isn’t even on site.
Plus they attacked me just like mulch attacked me as scum before. Use a BS reason and scream it enough until everyone else believes it.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:43 pm

Post by Srceenplay »

In post 662, Eddie Cane wrote:no, its not. you lied to try and angleshoot a town clear. you also spent 2 seperate posts arguing how ascetic is "literally gf" and then how it isn't negative utility so you shouldn't claim.
I said how I didnt think it would pass.
I was obviously wrong.

I didn’t say it wasn’t a negative utility. I’m just saying it didn’t fit for me to claim.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:45 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

They
very
clearly aren't Mulch. I don't think they read like an alt. When I go into games with people IDK I ask in my friend discord if anyone has any tips and if not I quick meta skim. That comment actually is what made me believe they might actually be good, because that's something players who want to win do.

and stop defending yourself to me, i know you're scum.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:46 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

and you can't even lie properly.
Plus they attacked me just like mulch attacked me as scum before. Use a BS reason and scream it enough until everyone else believes it.
this didn't happen
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:46 pm

Post by TwoInAMillion »

@Eddie is that a soft claim or a guess?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:50 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

is what a soft claim?
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:53 pm

Post by Srceenplay »

In post 218, Kookoobird wrote:Lexa is killed because I make the slot unlynchable. I am not surprised.
In post 233, Kookoobird wrote:You should look at the mod's meta, Lovebird. The mod is known for quickhammering anything at L-1. Same thing with Transcend and myself on my other alias.
In post 258, Kookoobird wrote:I'm gonna go ahead and
replace out
. it is not worth my time to illustrate why you are awful. I am glad I understand why good people don't play here anymore. Sorry Boon, I only joined because of you being the host and having good setups.

Alt hints that I think point to mulch.
Except
First quote is them explaining how they made Lexa unlynchable/ a NK.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:55 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

mulch hasn't quickhammered anyone besides himself in any of my 10 games with him iirc

/ a doc / taking credit for being the first person to tr someone which is not something most scum do

the only similarity with mulch is that he thinks ms is bad, which is most of mu.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:03 pm

Post by Srceenplay »

What game did we play together when you where scum?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:06 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

?

the apartment, but what is that referencing?
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:08 pm

Post by Srceenplay »

In post 672, Eddie Cane wrote:?

the apartment, but what is that referencing?
I want to look back at it.

Thx.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:10 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

havve fun

night

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”