Goon
Goon

Post Post #2225 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:57 am

Post by Kookoobird »

In post 2218, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2210, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2205, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2146, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2130, Ausuka wrote:I mean I guess it could also be a Tchill/FL ploy to get attention onto the implo wagon but that seems a lot less likely than you just being scum.
Tchill/Flavor is too obvious to kill Maria, I feel.

If we were trying to make a wtf point as scum, I feel you’d be the correct kill.

Gamma, I still am leaning scum on you.

I’m town reading Creature.

I also think Ausuka is town. They have that antsy personality thing going on for them
WHy are you leaning scum on me if you don't think Maria was a wtf kill :[
I don’t think Maria was a wtf kill. I make weird kills, and I always have reasons for those weird kills, and I’m sure whoever killed Maria had some sort of reason. “Confusion for the town” is an addition, not a reason. Maria was likely killed because she was a mislynch target, but probably wasn’t ever going to get lynched. Maria was actually a VT, as she claimed, and scum knew that. There’s a reason for the kill, we just have to figure out what the purpose was.
Why do I kill Maria tho, we had each other as town :/
Why do people on this site keep saying nonsensical things about the kills? "why do I kill maria" is why you kill Maria.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2226 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:12 am

Post by Tchill13 »

What's your case for havo or kookoo?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2227 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:37 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2223, Flavor Leaf wrote:Tinfoil hat theory time:

Gamma’s partner was in decent standing with Maria. This was a good kill in the sense that it would distance them fro pressure today because of Maria being the kill. Immediately people label it as a weird kill, gamma pushes there. ALSO, who was pushing interest on a Gamma lynch? Me! BOONSKIIES. Maria dying relieves Gamma of some pressure due to the WIFOM, slog with being a weird kill, and who makes weird kills? Me! BOONSKIIES! A lot of you here know that. Ausuka even called it out as seeming like a Boon kill, which effectively makes it not a wtf Boon kill.

Maria dying, as a claimed VT, meant that scum didn’t plan on mislynching her, so scum likely didn’t scum read her already, and with her flip, people who were iffy on her would focus elsewhere. This sets up Tchill, Ausuka, and ME! BOONSKIIES!

If I’m wrong on Gamma, this idea is still valid.
Terrible argument. My partner was in good standing? Also possible scum were under her microscope. Why not consider that? I went after Tchill when he commented on the kill because there was no actual substance to the post. I will have you know my offsite experience has shown the "that sucks" tell to be very strong. Why would I kill Maria to relieve pressure when you would be a better kill if I was scum? No one ever listens to dead town anyway. And You doidn't make weird kills last game you were scum in? Obvtown, cop, obvtown, person pushing you, rolecop. That's a pretty logical progression. Also are you saying just because Ausuka said the kill looked like one you would make it's one you wouldn't make? Check your own signature numbskull. And nice job making the kill sound like one I would make, it's like you planned this from the start. You were mainly off my scum radar until this post, glgl
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2228 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:56 am

Post by Tchill13 »

Oh please. People have been trying to lynch me forever. "Hopped off implosion at L -1 " is a valid reason.

"That sucks" theory is lazy and laughable.

Nobody has a clue what's going on and nobody has since day 2. KTS was more valuable than I thought.

Either scum bussed or the team is ausuka/flavor. I suggest we decide right now where we want to lean.

Ausuka and flavor could also be scum with someone that did bus.

First of all is cedrick/kookoo town? I guess.

Second hopkirk has been heavily TR'd the whole game. Why kill Maria over hopkirk? At the end of the last day phase hopkirk seemed to pick up my initial push at the beginning of the day then fixed it up and pushed it through. Is hopkirk scum?

If hopkirk and kookoo are town, if I had a gun to my head I'd say they are, then gamma/ausuka/creature/flavor/havo is my pool.

How many days till lylo?
Kookoobird
Kookoobird
Goon
Kookoobird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2229 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:01 am

Post by Kookoobird »

Of course losing KTS was bad, KTS was the best player and a leader of Implosion lynch.

Hopkirk is an issue if he's alive in LyLo. for now, it's no problem. he's definitely not some must be killed person either, he just half led a mislynch and removed removed removed.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2230 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:48 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2228, Tchill13 wrote:Oh please. People have been trying to lynch me forever. "Hopped off implosion at L -1 " is a valid reason.

"That sucks" theory is lazy and laughable.
Did I not just say I had meta to back it up?
Nobody has a clue what's going on and nobody has since day 2. KTS was more valuable than I thought.

Either scum bussed or the team is ausuka/flavor. I suggest we decide right now where we want to lean.
I don't think they bussed, in fact I was thinking the kill on kts, someone on the wagon, could point to scum being off the wagon, and funnily enough all my suspects rn are off the wagon! This might be confbias but I'm feeling like my gut is right here.
Ausuka and flavor could also be scum with someone that did bus.
You could be too :p
First of all is cedrick/kookoo town? I guess.

Second hopkirk has been heavily TR'd the whole game. Why kill Maria over hopkirk? At the end of the last day phase hopkirk seemed to pick up my initial push at the beginning of the day then fixed it up and pushed it through. Is hopkirk scum?
Hopkirk hasn't been heavily townread? Show me where everyone townreads him.
If hopkirk and kookoo are town, if I had a gun to my head I'd say they are, then gamma/ausuka/creature/flavor/havo is my pool.

How many days till lylo?
I guess I can give this pool a tentative pass but you can bet ur boots I'm gonna be looking into these pushes

@Tchill
has your suspicion on the katherine slot ever significantly dropped and if so when?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2231 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:55 am

Post by Tchill13 »

It Has not answer I still feel the slot is probably scum.

@kookoo why shouldn't hopkirk specifically be in lylo? I've has hi near lock town the whole game.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2232 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:56 am

Post by Tchill13 »

KTS may have started the wagon but hopkirk played a substantial Part.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2233 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:08 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Okay thanks
<Embrace The Void>

Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2234 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:24 am

Post by Tchill13 »

I mean if you'd rather lynch ausuka because of that then by all means. Either they're both scum or scum bussed.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2235 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:52 am

Post by Creature »

Thinking MariaR is actually right that our scumpool sucks.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2236 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:55 am

Post by Creature »

How can we suck less?
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2237 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:56 am

Post by Creature »

Still surprised Luca got lynched when mafia 1-shot strongman vs town commuter is completely plausible.
Sigh
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2238 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:04 am

Post by Hopkirk »

Phoneposting.

MariaR kill makes me happier with my scumpool. The only good reason to kill MariaR is because it helps change the narrative. If both scum bussed, changing the narrative would be heavily counter productive. Scum only needs to change narrative if current game trajectory hurts them. Discussion is changing course ATM, and directly in reference to the kill, so might be indicative of it working.

Hence, kill makes me a bit more confident in current reads, or at worst is dismissals as wifom. Btoh likely occur with scared/badly positioned scum since playing it put under prior conditions likely resolves badly.

Will reread more before voting. Will be trying to play as marathon games as possible over the weekend, so should be on site a bit.

Cedrick slot is townread now.
There's no reaching. I've become enlightened.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2239 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:06 am

Post by Hopkirk »

Luca got lynched because he self hammered.
Nobody could hammer without looking bad there. Wagon wouldn't have necessarily lead to a hammer. It was the second l1 of the day.
There's no reaching. I've become enlightened.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2240 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:09 am

Post by Creature »

idk how he even got a wagon

unless players had no idea where to go D2
Sigh
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2241 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:14 am

Post by Tchill13 »

Well yall can lynch me first but flavor needs to flip. He did nothing day 2 worthy of remembering and fits the narrative that hopkirk said scum maybe trying to change.

His explanation for the scum kill makes sense.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2242 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:51 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2241, Tchill13 wrote:Well yall can lynch me first but flavor needs to flip. He did nothing day 2 worthy of remembering and fits the narrative that hopkirk said scum maybe trying to change.

I was busy. :lol: the game I just hadn’t finish I even went days without posting during the time when I joined here.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2243 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:57 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2227, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2223, Flavor Leaf wrote:Tinfoil hat theory time:

Gamma’s partner was in decent standing with Maria. This was a good kill in the sense that it would distance them fro pressure today because of Maria being the kill. Immediately people label it as a weird kill, gamma pushes there. ALSO, who was pushing interest on a Gamma lynch? Me! BOONSKIIES. Maria dying relieves Gamma of some pressure due to the WIFOM, slog with being a weird kill, and who makes weird kills? Me! BOONSKIIES! A lot of you here know that. Ausuka even called it out as seeming like a Boon kill, which effectively makes it not a wtf Boon kill.

Maria dying, as a claimed VT, meant that scum didn’t plan on mislynching her, so scum likely didn’t scum read her already, and with her flip, people who were iffy on her would focus elsewhere. This sets up Tchill, Ausuka, and ME! BOONSKIIES!

If I’m wrong on Gamma, this idea is still valid.
Terrible argument. My partner was in good standing? Also possible scum were under her microscope. Why not consider that? I went after Tchill when he commented on the kill because there was no actual substance to the post. I will have you know my offsite experience has shown the "that sucks" tell to be very strong. Why would I kill Maria to relieve pressure when you would be a better kill if I was scum? No one ever listens to dead town anyway. And You doidn't make weird kills last game you were scum in? Obvtown, cop, obvtown, person pushing you, rolecop. That's a pretty logical progression. Also are you saying just because Ausuka said the kill looked like one you would make it's one you wouldn't make? Check your own signature numbskull. And nice job making the kill sound like one I would make, it's like you planned this from the start. You were mainly off my scum radar until this post, glgl
It’s not an argument. I literally stated it was a tinfoil theory. I didn’t say it was true. It’s a tinfoil theory. You attacking it and getting defensive over that.

You’re right. I didn’t make weird kills last game. Thanks for town casing me.

However, I am known to make ridiculous kills as scum. Penguin’s normal game a while back is a good example of it. Ausuka was serial killer there, I believe, so they were very aware of my weird kills, so that makes sense of them to bring it up
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2244 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:59 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Okay this is fucking bullshit: you keep going back and forth on whether that would be a weird kill for you.
VOTE: Flavor Leaf
No thanks
<Embrace The Void>

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2245 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:02 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2241, Tchill13 wrote:Well yall can lynch me first but flavor needs to flip. He did nothing day 2 worthy of remembering and fits the narrative that hopkirk said scum maybe trying to change.

Another thing with your “you can lynch me but Flavor needs to flip” that doesn’t add up is that you and I as a scum team is one of the main proposed teams out there.

If you’re scum, you’re actively setting me up to be taken down with you, if you’re town, well, then i don’t get the I need to flip comment either as it actively would stop people from saying Tchill/Flavor.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2246 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:07 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2244, Gamma Emerald wrote:Okay this is fucking bullshit: you keep going back and forth on whether that would be a weird kill for you.
VOTE: Flavor Leaf
No thanks
Where did I go back and forth? I do make “weird kills”. Never denied that. Like ever. I agreed with you that i didn’t make weird kills. They aren’t weird kills for me.

I don’t go back and forth on anything as town or scum, and if I do, I generally say why. If people think I go back and forth, that generally means they just aren’t comprehending it.

They aren’t weird kills for me, because to me these are normal. Everyone else generally calls me kills weird, or unorthodox, to me it’s regular, but I understand my process is different than others.

So your comment is entirely moot now, as you have been proven that you didn’t comprehend it.

Also, nice opportunistic hop after Tchill posted interest. Good play.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2247 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:24 am

Post by Tchill13 »

My point is the Katherine slot is very likely to be scum.

Regardless of if I'm supposed to be scum with it or not.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2248 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:27 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2247, Tchill13 wrote:My point is the Katherine slot is very likely to be scum.

Regardless of if I'm supposed to be scum with it or not.
Fair enough. I thought the team was Katherine/Maria before I replaced in. :shrug: both of them ended up being false.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2249 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:33 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Back at Gamma. I didn’t go back and forth, that game just didn’t have weird kills. That doesn’t mean I don’t make weird kills, however I disagree that the NC kill last game wasn’t weird. I still go for what kill I think is optimal still. It’s just people think it’s weird, and I’m like, yeah, okay. I don’t do thing s like that because I think they’re weird, i do it because I think it’ll help win.

If you still push at it without any reason, just confirms you as scum for choosing not to comprehend it before pushing :shrug: your point is now invalid, so if you continue pushing it, you are essentially OMGUS’ing, and in this case, that’s opportunistic and incredibly scum motivated.

React to this for me, please. :)

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”