Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:54 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 500, Text Generator wrote:I just ISO'd HS and I really don't think they're scum. Like, the Brian posts look like an unfortunate coincidence and everything else they say rings authentic to me.
Get out of here.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:55 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 512, Text Generator wrote:tbh, kiana is probably me being contrarian. she's lean town too.
Nice save. You really don't want to get in my bad books for this game, I'll get you destroyed after I eliminate what's left of your team.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:55 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 514, Lexa wrote:text you're going to have to go more into depth on your reads, you don't have the capital backing you up right now to drop them naked

atm they have no credibility with you sitting number two on the chopping block
Very strong post by Lexa. Again, very good to know we're on the same page.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:57 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 547, Human Sequencer wrote:kat why didn't you use your vig on night 1
when brian self hammered the first thing i thought he was going for was ending the day quick so scum can steal the stage 2 card use
Are you for real? Katy's vig can only be used on a player who has been L-1 before. Only Brian was the only eligible candidate in the game at that point... and... he's dead.

This is just fluff.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:59 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 548, Human Sequencer wrote:obviously eddie and i were butting heads day 1 because i felt like he was being a condescending asshole towards me

and then he had me hardscummed for whatever reason

so when brian quickhammers before i can clarify anything
and then eddie cane dies overnight
we lead into a d2 where there's three fuckin sheep votes on me and half the cast is saying 'yeah how about we vig human' when human has fucking 20 posts

like i don't know what the fuck i'm doing that's even scummy and there's too many people in this game to individually pick apart and try and understand the reads and thought processes of everybody
so i just feel fuckin lost
pls address me directly lads
This is nonsense. Instead of complaining about why he is getting lynched (HINT: Why me? = Fry me!), he could have given reads or tried to hunt scum in the game, but no, it's all of "I don't understand how I got caught!!".

Bad!
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:01 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 550, Human Sequencer wrote:i feel bad posting reads on fucking anybody even because when you look at the playerlist its like
SXTLHGaiden??
Sky_Paladin??
Kiana Kaslana??
Dunnstral??
hebichan??
Purrcocet??

who even are these people? like even people i actually know i have no handle whatsoever where they are in the game
some of them aren't fuggin posting and some others just blur together
kiana was here like once for a big catchup and then nothing else
when there's so many unknowns i feel like i have such a poor understanding of what's actually going on i can't be sure of anything i post

so i was gonna lay low and just wait till spots thin out before going in too hard but the one thing i didn't understand and thought was worth mentioning and kept getting fucking ignored on ended up being a scumwagon

zzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZ
This is even more nonsense. You aren't able to come up with reads on a players you've never played with before? Give me a break. Even newbies in the newbie queue can do that. Bad excuse.

"I was going to lay low..."

Thanks for claiming scum.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:03 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 556, Purrcocet wrote:
In post 552, Human Sequencer wrote:half the game is on my ass what do u honestly fuckin expect
you have
three
votes

if you're town you have plenty of room and time to articulate whatever you would like to say ya know
I agree with the cat's point. HS is too worried about so few votes and instead of posting anything of value that he promised he would, he just whines about how he got caught. That is just scum.

VOTE: Human Sequencer
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:04 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

Eddie Cane's last read on Purrcocet was "hush kitty".

I am inclined to agree.

They are lean town for me though. More town than null but could be scum in the rare event that my reads are erroneous.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:06 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 564, Katyusha wrote:purrc's reads look fine to me

lexa weird question though, i noticed you're null on DLE but Eddie died townbloccing him. Whose read should I be sheeping more here? I'm somewhere in the middle at this point, I think TG's posts have been super town recently so my original perception of the game is kind of on edge.

human i'll write a bite-sized case for you when i'm not busy, wouldn't be fair if you didnt understand why you're scumread here :)
I disagree, TG is my choice for the next teammate alongside HS.

If you are townreading TG, who do you think is the final teammate? Unless there are four scum in this game, then I give it to you, but TG would still be my pick for the next scum.
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:07 pm

Post by Katyusha »

In post 683, Kiana Kaslana wrote:If you are townreading TG, who do you think is the final teammate? Unless there are four scum in this game, then I give it to you, but TG would still be my pick for the next scum.
if not tg probably hebi but im kind of back into tg territory after i realized prs dont flip and there probably isnt a rolecop so tg's claim is dumb

if he's an ic he outs that now and confirms whenever he can
eddie cane
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:08 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 574, hebichan wrote:Anyhow, as the person who feels completely lost in most ofthis playerlist besides like gamma.

I think purr is pushing the most active person off the wagon is a bit weird...

I feel like human sequencer could be one of those townies who just tends to fencesit, and his breaking under pressure doesn't feel like scum so much as frustrated town.

Purr on the other hand seemed to have waited until there was a bit of momentum on HS and just sort of trolled and didn't provide content until then, and reads lists can be easily faked, even if its one that on its own is pretty decent. I just feel like the posts around

VOTE: purr

I also think there's at least one scum on the brian wagon and brian self voted to push them through town scrutiny.
I don't like the HS townread here, but hebi still appears to be wrong town rather than like TG who is defending scum. He shows more thought process than TG who is finding nonsensical reasons to throw shade on low-hanging fruit.
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:08 pm

Post by Katyusha »

like i think literally the only people besides tg who could even be scum at this point are hebi (has some genuine seeming thought processes), gaiden (literally an empty slot but his memey ness and uselessness in this gamestate reads town), dle (more of a "i want more from you rn also why is lexa uncertain about you" read than anything real) and like a long shot read of elbirn or sky paladin but both are very unlikely

pedit: yeah
eddie cane
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:09 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

Hebi vs Purr is a headache.

Also, those avatars.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:12 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 590, Elbirn wrote:I had some thoughts regarding our vig situation, and maybe my proposal isn't the smartest thing but I'd like to put a few things out there

1. We should create a vote count with every player at L-1. This gives the vig the utility to shoot anyone without restriction, and avoids entirely the situation of scum getting to L-1 and then self hammering to gimp the vig. If scum does decide to over react to getting wagoned for utilitarian purposes and self hammers while not even actually being suspected, that's on them; we still killed scum.

Anyone who hammers one of these L-1 wagons is either confirmed scum or lynched by policy because don't fuck with me. I don't care if that player flips scum, the lol hammer might as well be scum going for town cred and should be made ded for being awful.

2. Katy can't live to mylo with her shot still available. I don't think she's scum but I like to wear tinfoil hats. And strictly speaking we can't put ourselves in a situation where the next death decides the game and someone whose alignment is unknown has a killing ability. Maybe this was common sense to the rest of you but I'm stating the obvious for posterity.
I would agree with this proposal, it's pretty good, except for the fact that scum can easily sabotage this with a fakehammer or a quickhammer on town and get a free lynch + kill off. I don't think we should do this until we get to 1 scum remaining, in which case, the last scum would instantly lose if they are caught scumhammering.

This proposal also can
definitely
help other roles as well.

I would really like for this to happen if we manage to eliminate one more scum (probably the obvscum HS)
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:16 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 642, Sky_Paladin wrote:Re Text:
i kind of have been easing on TG and think he's town though - what's changing your mind here?
I Became Concerned when Kiana said my 304 was good, and Text said it was not good, but did not clarify what he did not like about it. Why go out of your way to comment over a player who had very little content if you're not going to do anything meaningful about it?
A pretty good catch from Sky here; proves my point about TG throwing shade onto low hanging fruit.

Pretty obviously scummy, I'm down to lynch him.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:18 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 647, Katyusha wrote:or kiana

kiana picked up on me being scum super quickly in alisae's game iirc im sure she'd read me correctly here as well
I don't remember this but maybe that's because I purged my memory of that game entirely because of the horrible RC double murders. PTSD and all.
Lexa
Lexa
Goon
Lexa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:18 pm

Post by Lexa »

In post 672, Kiana Kaslana wrote:
In post 486, Lexa wrote:eod1 is pretty meaningless. brian's case on katy is a little concerning, but if and only if katy lives to lylo
Can you please explain what's so concerning about Brian's "case"?
without remembering exactly the context it was something along the lines of what could be interpreted as a clumsy attempt to distance from a scumbbuddy late, but given brian's position in the game he was probably just throwing shit at the wall, again only worth considering if katy makes lylo
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:18 pm

Post by Katyusha »

gameplan

Katy L-1s human

IF human self hammers,
Text Generator
uses his spellcard on a reasonable target of his choice.
Dunnstral
opens D3 using his spell card. If
Dunnstral
is nightkilled,
Gamma Emerald
claims and if TG is a good and informative target for that, he uses it on him. If TG is revealed to be town or proven as such, lynch
Hebichan
and arrange to vig
Gaiden
. Otherwise lynch TG and arrange to vig probably hebi or gaiden.

IF human is vigged and flips town, hard reset. Literally no clue where to start here atp. Hebichan and Gaiden I guess but I don't think it's that easy atp

IF human is vigged and flips scum,
Text Generator
claims. If his claim is not an IC, he gets lynched. If the game does not end,
Hebichan
uses her spellcard so that
Dunnstral
or
Gamma Emerald
can use their spellcards on them.

If any of these scenarios are impossible (TG and Hebi needing spellcards used to go, incompatible stage), please say something.

pedit: yeah fair lol
eddie cane
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:20 pm

Post by Katyusha »

to clarify i will unvote when FG posts a vc and then vig
eddie cane
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:22 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 368, Kiana Kaslana wrote:Sorry for the spam. Here are the reads.

The World's Cutest: Kiana Kaslana

Strong town: Katyusha,
Eddie Cane
, Hebichan
Townreading: Sky_Paladin, Gamma Emerald

Null: Gaiden, Dunnstral, Lexa, DaLetterEl, Elbirn,
Light scumlean (in the case I'm wrong about the scumteam): Purrcocet
Scum: Human Sequencer,
Brian Skies
, Text Generator
My reads are the same as I had them earlier. Nothing much has been made to change my scumreads. In fact the posts in the game on Day 2 and the flips only solidify them. Some movement up and town my townreads pile, but, who cares about those when we've caught scum?

Updated reads:

The World's Cutest: Kiana Kaslana

Strong town: Katyusha, Sky_Paladin, Lexa,
Townreading: Hebichan, Gamma Emerald

Null: Gaiden, Dunnstral, DaLetterEl, Elbirn,
Light scumlean (in the case I'm wrong about the scumteam): Purrcocet
Scum: Human Sequencer, Text Generator

I take back my "townlean" on Purr; seems like I gave that read a little too easily especially when I realized that there are still so many null players in the game. More like a light scumlean because there is a margin for error.

I feel that Gamma hasn't made much of an impact on Day 2. But I've seen him posting on-site, so he isn't busy with IRL stuff, unlike me.
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:24 pm

Post by Katyusha »

i dont think dunn's claim comes from scum ever

not claiming cop but like how he did it
eddie cane
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:26 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

Let's L-1 a couple more people (the nulls in my pile, probably) because better safe than sorry. And Kiana needs it.

After HS gets vigged though. And only if HS flips scum. If HS flips town, indeed we'll have to hard reset anyway.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:27 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 695, Katyusha wrote:i dont think dunn's claim comes from scum ever

not claiming cop but like how he did it
Considering the fact that I believe that I have caught the scumteam already (and I guess, you and Lexa too), by default it would mean Dunn is town. But realistically speaking he would be still part of the PoE for me.
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:29 pm

Post by Katyusha »

after HS gets vigged i cant shoot lol

i'd have to do it before but i'd still holster N2 so that someone can get copped by dunn because i trust him
eddie cane
Purrcocet
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:30 pm

Post by Purrcocet »

i have some yarn now so i will be a good kitty do not worry friends

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”