Sid Meier's Civilization 5 UPick Mafia (GAME OVER)

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3675 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:40 pm

Post by Titus »

Now, can we get on with lynching scum and stop wasting time with Shaz claimed vig nonsense therefore Gamma was shot?

That's garbage. If Shaz claimed Elbrin maybe but his allegation was he shot Dunker.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3676 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:41 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3674, Joey_ wrote:thats wayyy tooo many protective somethings wrong
No shit. Why do you think I kept my head down and tunnelled?

Because Gamma is lying and now I can't protect Brass.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3677 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:41 pm

Post by Joey_ »

Titus, if shaz confirmed that he shot Dunk it means that elbirn got shot by orange scum thus gamma is not soft-guilted (in case shaz is telling the truth)
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3678 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:42 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 3676, Titus wrote:

you protected him last night, why ? Gamma ("your cc") would be confirmed mafia if the IC died and you wouldnt even have to claim
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3679 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:44 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3677, Joey_ wrote:Titus, if shaz confirmed that he shot Dunk it means that elbirn got shot by orange scum thus gamma is not soft-guilted (in case shaz is telling the truth)
No. It means that the orange shot is unaccounted for. Nero could have stopped the orange shot. That's much more likely. Or crosskills. That too frees up the Gamma death. Stop forcing your wrong opinion.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3680 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:45 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 3679, Titus wrote:
In post 3677, Joey_ wrote:Titus, if shaz confirmed that he shot Dunk it means that elbirn got shot by orange scum thus gamma is not soft-guilted (in case shaz is telling the truth)
No. It means that the orange shot is unaccounted for. Nero could have stopped the orange shot. That's much more likely. Or crosskills. That too frees up the Gamma death. Stop forcing your wrong opinion.
Assumption, not opinion. Also Gamma is claiming 3 times 1shot of role that exist in the game (commuter, doc and bg) it makes literraly 0 freaking sens that gamma is town joat
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3681 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:46 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3678, Joey_ wrote:
In post 3676, Titus wrote:

you protected him last night, why ? Gamma ("your cc") would be confirmed mafia if the IC died and you wouldnt even have to claim
I am not wasting the IC's life to prove Gamma's scum when smart towns just lynch Gamma. Second, if the IC died Gamma just claims he was roleblocked/scum strongman. Third, Gamma's team might not even wanted brass dead.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3682 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:47 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3680, Joey_ wrote:
Assumption, not opinion. Also Gamma is claiming 3 times 1shot of role that exist in the game (commuter, doc and bg) it makes literraly 0 freaking sens that gamma is town joat
Yes so why were you forcing me to claim rather than just lynching Gamma with me?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3683 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:50 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 3682, Titus wrote:
Yes so why were you forcing me to claim rather than just lynching Gamma with me?
Because i didnt know your role ? Im still being unsure, have to reread claims and what not but im not omnipotent
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3684 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:53 pm

Post by Joey_ »

Joda received a BG shot as well, what the hell is this game, no investigative but x2 track and tons of protective
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3685 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:57 pm

Post by Joey_ »

Also when i think about it, doesnt Joda and Gamma's role just basically the same shit anyway ? They have a few 1xshot but Gamma knows beforehand, they even got both 1xtrack

It feels to me that Gamma's role is basically competing with Joda's, Titus' and my role
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3686 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:58 pm

Post by BuJaber »

Nicely done scum. Y'all are finally taking an offensive position.

Can we not lynch gamma despite all the rediculous pushes? PR claims that force scum to continue to lie should not be lynched early as a rule. That is in addition to the fact that gamma is playing like a townie. Unless you believe he is scum JOAT it is rediculous to suggest he gets lynched at this time.

Marshy trying to clear all religion spreaders is weird from town pov. Why are you threatened by one of A50/pidgey pptentially getting lynched?

I'm town. If klazam doesn't bother to read my ISO to determine my alignment through something other than dead scum's posts then lynch him.

See you in 2 days probably.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3687 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:35 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

There is only 3 scum in so many players. That's less than 1/6 of the game. If you say anything is "scum-pushed", I'm just going to point at you and laugh.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3688 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:03 pm

Post by brassherald »

Yo, I'm back to being not sold on Town!Kiana, by the way.

I want to do the World Congress before I think about the lynch, though.
I've only made one good post, and don't you dare accuse me of doing it again.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #3689 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:00 am

Post by Chara »

In post 3669, Almost50 wrote::lol: You are betting on Chara siding by you against me? Try again! :P
granted, it's less about sides and more about who i think is right.

repeating this again, but a 1-shot doctor doesn't CC anything. especially not a
non-consecutive
doctor.

also, is no one going to point out that if Shaz is telling the truth, a crosskill night 1 is impossible? Shaz took out dunker, Elbirn was killed by scum or targeted scum, and Varsoon was killed by red scum. even considering the possibility of a crosskill tells me you aren't thinking about what happened on night 1 at all, Titus.

did Nero crumb who he jailkept?
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3690 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:20 am

Post by Chara »

ok, power randomly went out and had to deal with that.

Joda: so you BGed brass because you didn't think Gamma was actually going to protect him?

as for the amount of protectives: i'm most suspicious of Titus's claim. she says she now can't protect the IC, but by her claim she wouldn't have been able to tomorrow, anyway.
and knowing what she knew about the setup, why does a 1-shot doc CC her protection, which has holes in it by design? and why claim she's non-consecutive, thus telegraphing to scum she can't protect tonight?
obviously it could just be telling the truth and being as transparent as possible, but the whole way she went about it, like it's a "gotcha" and her claim is ironclad, doesn't give me good feelings. if Gamma flips town she can easily say that by design she had good reason to think he's scum, which isn't the case.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3691 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:21 am

Post by Chara »

In post 3686, BuJaber wrote:Can we not lynch gamma despite all the rediculous pushes? PR claims that force scum to continue to lie should not be lynched early as a rule. That is in addition to the fact that gamma is playing like a townie. Unless you believe he is scum JOAT it is rediculous to suggest he gets lynched at this time.
the belief is he's a scum JOAT.
i agree he's playing like town but at this point, not lynching PRs leaves us with a pool of lile three players, unless you count the religion spreaders.

i don't want to lynch Gamma, though. Titus's claim is the one that looks agenda-based.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3692 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:34 am

Post by Chara »

even if we do lynch Gamma (and Elbirn makes sense as a scumkill, especially from orange-scum where Varsoon was calling Elbirn obvtown), it's not that big of a deal. but let him use his track first in the case he's town.
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3693 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:41 am

Post by Venmar »

Votecount 3.2

[0] Kiana Kaslana:

[0] brassherald:

[0] Bujaber:

[0] Chara:

:right:
[3]
Gamma Emerald:
Titus, Kiana Kaslana, Marshy

[0] Klazam:

[2]
Titus:
Gamma Emerald, Almost50

[0] Shaziro:

[0] Joey_:

[0] pidgey:

[0] jodaxq:

[0] Almost50:

[0] marshy:

:right:
[3]
Caesar Wills It:
Bujaber, Jodaxq, Shaziro

Not Voting
  • brassherald, Chara, Klazam, Joey_, pidgey, Caesar Wills It

Deadline
  • In (expired on 2018-04-10 09:00:00)
  • Tuesday, April 10th @9:00am PST
Mod Notes:
  • With 14 alive, it takes 8 votes to lynch.
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3694 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:31 am

Post by Shaziro »

Are we all ignoring that Titus is blatantly ignoring that Gamma fullclaimed? She's saying he "softed protective"?
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3695 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:00 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

Cannot imagine Titus being scum here, take those tinfoil hats off.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3696 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:15 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 3695, Kiana Kaslana wrote:Cannot imagine Titus being scum here, take those tinfoil hats off.
Yea imo her claim is coherent with her behavior and is very believable to me, i think we just flip ceasar and see what happens
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3697 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:27 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3673, Titus wrote:
In post 3659, Almost50 wrote:I hinted it (I said she defended Varsoon and Scum!Titus will always defend her teammates), but now she has overdone it and obv!scummed. Like the first time she could've missed it. The second she might have misunderstood. But now she acknowledges she both read and understood, but is persistent on pushing some rubbish argument to appear like she's scum hunting. She's not. SHE is scum and EVEN if she knows who's on the other team her goal now is to lynch TOWN to close the gap in numbers.
I am a non consecutive night doctor.
I have voted Gamma since his soft claiming it was fake.
Elbrin died visiting Gamma.

Period.
You still haven't once pointed out this soft. Glgl
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3698 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:37 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

wtf I've seen joat with abilities of full roles in the game, wtf is this setup spec?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3699 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:40 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3696, Joey_ wrote:
In post 3695, Kiana Kaslana wrote:Cannot imagine Titus being scum here, take those tinfoil hats off.
Yea imo her claim is coherent with her behavior and is very believable to me, i think we just flip ceasar and see what happens
Her claim is coherent, yes, but other than that this push is absolute bs
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”