Lexa [0] -
DaLetterEl [0] -
Elbirn [0] -
hebichan [2] - Elbirn, Gamma Emerald
Purrcocet [0] -
Human Sequencer [4] - Sky_Paladin, Lexa, Purrcocet, Kiana Kaslana
Gamma Emerald [0] -

Not Voting [7]
- SXTLHGaiden, Dunnstral, Katyusha, Text Generator, DaLetterEl, Human Sequencer, hebichan

With 13 alive it takes 7 votes to lynch.

Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2018-04-04 16:00:00)
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.

Send me a PM if you want to replace in!
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:03 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 711, Text Generator wrote:Haven't read everything yet. Not an IC, I meant that my role wouldn't be scum because it would have no mechanical use on a scum-team. I have a couple abilities, one is that I'm a jailkeeper (due to the spellcard mechanics this could only ever stop the nightkill). Another is that I can remove a player's ability to vote for a phase. Like Kat, I have no restriction on when I can do this despite the fact that this would allow for me to totally fuck up lylo. Idk if I needed to claim further.
If we lynch another scum I'd be surprised if anyone has a better night 3 ability.
So you are not an IC, good to know.

Katy I want to see your opinion on this roleclaim. Mine, well, I've made my stance on TG very clear. I have no reason to doubt that TG is claiming his true role, but there's also no reason to believe that it isn't a scum role.

Current hypothesis is supporting HS and BS as the weak scum and TG as the deep (but still weak) wolf.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:07 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 713, Text Generator wrote:Kat's being a goof, but w/e. I'd be interested in seeing Kiana case me from the beginning.

Sky's post isn't really a 'good catch,' people do that all the time. If you think that criticizing a single post outside of a push is scummy, we might be in secret lylo, so watch out.

Your catch-up is obviously bad and your posts continue to be bad. Your scum build-up was entirely built on the premise that scum are all mutually town-reading and you seem to be personally insulted by my being suspicious of your absence. Outside of that, everything you've posted is basically surface level bullshit with no dissection of why scum might be doing something or whether town might do that same thing. Lexa's catch-up lends a lot more insight into her thought process and shows that she is actually approaching the game from some kind of analytical angle.

p-edit: no
Unfortunately for you I do not have the time to entertain or humour you by making a case, nor do I care much for it, my time is more precious than convincing scum that they're scum. I'll do so when I need to convince town to vote you, but considering the state of the game, it is not necessary at this point in time.

Fancy that nonsensical misrep. I really don't care for your suspicion of my absence, rather, your attempt to throw shade on me seems like scum trying to throw junk at the wall and see what sticks. Unfortunately for you, that wouldn't even work in a Newbie game if I'm in it, much less a serious Theme game that I purposely joined for the flavour. Try again.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:08 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 714, Text Generator wrote:The reason we shouldn't use the vig today is because there are good odds we'll fuck it up again, and we already know that several cards rely on other cards being used first.

If HS is scum, vigging them vs lynching them is unlikely to have any real game significance and it's dumb to think I'd be pushing away from the vig for that reason.
How did we "fuck up" the vig? Pretty sure that scum deliberately sabotaged our use by self-hammering, but it netted a premature dead scum. I'd hardly say that we "fucked up". You are pushing away from the vig, it is a fact. The question is if it is town or scum motivated, and bets are on the latter.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:09 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 716, Text Generator wrote:ftr, HS's posts today have been bad and Hebi's have done nothing to change what I think about the slot. So I'm not even advocating against lynching HS. I'd be happy to vote them as soon as we get spellcard use out of the way.
How are HS's posts bad. I'd like to see you case him with your own words instead of copying the answers from top students Eddie, Me, Katy, and Lexa after the exam is over.
Text Generator
Text Generator
Goon
Text Generator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:11 am

Post by Text Generator »

Jesus Christ, give it a rest.

Losing a chance to use a spellcard is bad. Doing it twice is also bad. If you think we're going to hit scum today, you should agree with me on this one.

p-edit: HS's posts are bad because they didn't show a notable evolution in their view of the gamestate, which shouldn't be neutral at this phase of the game.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:13 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 723, Text Generator wrote:Only change in my reads since the last time I posted them is that HS is scummier. Kiana's continuing course the way she started with her catch-up which is frustrating, but it's possible that my expectations were warped from last game we were in.

I think they're less town than Lexa, but not likely scum.
Can you explain in more detail how your expectations have been warped from out last game. I'd find it hard to believe that you, as town, would keep secret, or deliberately omit, such a strong factor that played into your read on me.

Katy was in that game too, she can serve as verifier and witness to prove the truth of your statements. So if you are making comments like that, let's hear it.

Let me tell you one giant difference here:

In that game, I caught 2/2 scum perfectly on Day 1 alone. Unfortunately, a certain member of the town decided to help the scum in ways unimaginable, leaving the town unable to win even after Katy replaced in at Lylo and deduced the same scum much later with a much smaller error margin.

In this game, no such obstacle exists. Hopefully. I've already bagged my first scum. I am on my way to eliminating more, hopefully.

So, please explain to this audience what kinds of "expectations" you are talking about.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:14 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 731, Text Generator wrote:HS's posts are bad because they didn't show a notable evolution in their view of the gamestate, which shouldn't be neutral at this phase of the game.
Can you explain this like you are speaking to 10-year-olds instead of using buzzwords without basis or substantiation. Quote the evidence if need be to prove your point.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:16 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 731, Text Generator wrote:Jesus Christ, give it a rest.

Losing a chance to use a spellcard is bad. Doing it twice is also bad. If you think we're going to hit scum today, you should agree with me on this one.
Sorry, I find it difficult to trust your credibility on this matter considering the fact that if we're going to hit scum today (HS flips scum), you're next, and my theory is that doing so will end the game in a town win.
Text Generator
Text Generator
Goon
Text Generator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:21 am

Post by Text Generator »

I don't actually want you to case me, I don't give a shit. You'll re-iterate what you've already said as though it's meaningful content. What I'd like you to do is talk about anything other than me or perhaps HS. Something that shows you have views of the gamestate outside of a totally myopic single-team theory.

p-edit: Lol? They hadn't taken many stances, so their reads could develop in any number of ways, but didn't. Given that pretty much everyone's weighed in on that, I don't see why you'd expect me to have something very novel there.

You thought James was scum and then changed your mind in that game. You had much more flexible reads and were forthcoming with content outside of one single possibility. This game you've been insanely hubristic, to be charitable. If you thought you had any chance of being nk'd at all on night one, you should really sit down and give your assessment another think.

Kat's been a little frustrating as well, mostly becuse she thinks her card is good, which it isn't. If scum were worried about the vig, why kill eddie over kat? They had very similar reads. Esp. if the team were me + HS, killing Kat would be the obvious choice. EC is strongly preferable to people who know him and are worried about his reads or someone Kat was town-reading who EC was not.
Purrcocet
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:29 am

Post by Purrcocet »

In post 735, Text Generator wrote: mostly becuse she thinks her card is good, which it isn't. If scum were worried about the vig, why kill eddie over kat? They had very similar reads. Esp. if the team were me + HS, killing Kat would be the obvious choice. EC is strongly preferable to people who know him and are worried about his reads or someone Kat was town-reading who EC was not.
Negative
Text Generator
Text Generator
Goon
Text Generator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:36 am

Post by Text Generator »

?
I mean, if your point is that anyone might choose EC, I don't disagree; but vig in this context is clearly not a very powerful role. I don't really see why there's disagreement regarding this.
Purrcocet
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:39 am

Post by Purrcocet »

EC was gonna solve the game or do the most toward that end he was the most threatening to scum from what you could conclude at the end of day one he was probably the night kill either way

of course scum is worried about the vig lol

this day has completely stalled and i wonder if scum HS has folded and the scum team is trying to see if town will re route itself onto a mislynch or he is legitimately afk for life reasons

but even in that scenario nothing is really being pushed
Purrcocet
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:49 am

Post by Purrcocet »

hebichan is confusing me

???

dle dunnstral

--------

HS elbirn tg/hebi

gaiden/sky
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:50 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 735, Text Generator wrote:I don't actually want you to case me, I don't give a shit. You'll re-iterate what you've already said as though it's meaningful content. What I'd like you to do is talk about anything other than me or perhaps HS. Something that shows you have views of the gamestate outside of a totally myopic single-team theory.
Like I told the worst in that Newbie game, I'm not going to reconsider my reads or go "what if I am wrong" when I have no reason to do so.

James Brafin was slightly scummy but he later obvtowned. I came to the correct read. RC was the main culprit pushing JB anyway.

Pretty sure I was tunnelling the worst that entire game, correctly, I might add, so your blatant lying as to the actions I have performed in that game, and, also in this game, make you look even worse than you current do right now.

Again, Katy can confirm any statements made with regard to that game, so I'm not sure why you think you can get away with such nonsensical lies. But alright.
Purrcocet
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:50 am

Post by Purrcocet »

hs elbirn

hs tg

basically, i need this HS flip today or something lol
Lexa
Lexa
Goon
Lexa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:50 am

Post by Lexa »

i want to see two more votes onto HS that sit until the next VC so we can enable the vig
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her/Hisss

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:51 am

Post by hebichan »

confusing you how?

pedit

VOTE: HS

I will sit here for vig reasons
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:52 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 735, Text Generator wrote:If scum were worried about the vig, why kill eddie over kat? They had very similar reads. Esp. if the team were me + HS, killing Kat would be the obvious choice. EC is strongly preferable to people who know him and are worried about his reads or someone Kat was town-reading who EC was not.
What are you even talking about. Eddie, Katy, and my reads are very close, or almost identical. Here's one difference: EC and me are lock scumreading you; Katy is not.

Here's another difference: EC's role is unknown, while Katy's role is a known 1-shot dayvig with a very annoying limitation that allows scum to sabotage its use. Furthermore, dayvigs can be talked out of, with a glib tongue.

Perhaps those factors came into your decision when deciding the nightkill.
Purrcocet
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:56 am

Post by Purrcocet »

In post 743, hebichan wrote:confusing you how?
can we have an update on ur reeds
Purrcocet
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:57 am

Post by Purrcocet »

your posts feel off and your read on me is a question mark
Purrcocet
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:05 am

Post by Purrcocet »

question for everyone do I have a guardian angel
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:06 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 747, Purrcocet wrote:question for everyone do I have a guardian angel
You make just as little sense as hebichan. :roll:
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:07 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 725, Purrcocet wrote:nah who i really dont like is SKY PALADIN
Hey, I just noticed this. I have a strong townread on Sky Paladin. Can you explain why you don't like him? Do you think he is scum? Or just not like his name or avatar or posting style?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”