Micro 792: Three in One (Day 6)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1300 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:06 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

OK here is some evidence on what I'm working on but it's getting late so I'll finish this tomorrow...

PART 1: IN THE BEGINNING

– Game start.
– NM votes PP
– Red votes PP
– Math votes PP

My first real post of any useful content is . Before that point it was all memeing and joking and Red being awkward. I vote Math for being the last one on the PP wagon because I find that uncharacteristically reckless for him. The reason putting someone to L-1 in this setup is risky, as opposed to others, is that scum could quick hammer and still end up having an advantage like this:

D1: (9p) Mislynch --> NK (5p) 3 town, 2 scum = LYLO.
Then we would lynch the person who quick hammered and assuming that they are in fact scum it would go:
D2: (5p) Scum lynch --> NK (3p) 2 town, 1 scum = LYLO.

All of this would have likely given scum victory because town would have been completely deprived of any information of substance so chances are 60% that we mislynch and lose the game, therefore this is the optimal scum strategy.

This argument serves two purposes first as a means to suspect Mathdino and secondly to locktown all the players off the wagon. It also further backs up my suspicion of a Mathdino/Red or Mathdino/NM scumteam as they chose to wagon a player as soon as the game opened instead of using their votes to push other players and hunt.
[[Scum Buddy Tally (SBT): 1 point NM & 1 point Red]]

Another red flag for Math is; if we compare his opening in the Bird 7p vs the 2d3, you’ll notice any of his usual setup spec/optimal play rubbish is completely missing. His opening in and of itself is beyond uncharacteristic. We might even be able to flip his own useless “buzzword” onto him and say BoP implies that Mathdino is scum based on his opening alone.

– Mathdino reacts to my vote. Tone is awkward, like forced casualness? And rather than respond to my accusation of his lack of caution in pushing PP to L-1, he dismisses it with “Can’t tell if RVS,” he also subtly implies both Gamma and I are town with his “I see my trust was well placed” comment about us not hammering PP. If the push on Penguin to L-1 was a reaction test, then the benefits did not outweigh the cost of town likely losing this game as a result. Mathdino of all people is smarter than this. He finishes this post with a deflection of attention onto Gamma “yo gamma do you have reads” yeah, awkward right?

– Mathdino and NM scum team setting up a Cheeky wagon maybe? Who knows. Just highlighting this post for hindsight.
[[SBT: 2 points NM]]

Now to close this chapter, let’s think for a moment. Of all the players here who would Mathdino want to get rid of the most if he were scum? I’d say myself because I actually make AI content happen and most like PP because he is predisposed to pessimism with Mathdino. SS, Red and Gamma are all easily won over by and pocketed by Math. Funny how his voting is lining up with an easily predictable agenda. This also points to a NM partner as NM does not easily have the wool pulled over his eyes by anyone.
[[SBT: 3 points NM]]

PART TWO: BROS BEFORE HOES

– Red pings me with his “I wanted to quicklynch PP” reaction to my vote for reasons easily deduced from Chapter 1. The worst thing about this post is that he says he wanted to see a hammer since it would out 2 members of a team but that doesn’t make any sense…it would out 1 member of the scum team (ze hammerer) because there are already 3 existing players on the wagon and we don’t know which at this point. Oh, but he also says the push for a quicklynch was a joke? Wat? [[SBT: 2 points Red]]

To Be Continued…(Yes this is going to cover every. single. MathDino post)
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:15 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Well every post worth mentioning which will be most of them after the 1v1 begins...
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:16 pm

Post by Mathdino »

i mean shit if you feel the need to do a full on "every single post" analysis then the case isn't centred around a solid foundation in the first place

i'll respond to shit on request from others

as it is, over half of it gets major things wrong about my playstyle and my evaluation of other players
In post 1300, CheekyTeeky wrote:Another red flag for Math is; if we compare his opening in the Bird 7p vs the 2d3, you’ll notice any of his usual setup spec/optimal play rubbish is completely missing. His opening in and of itself is beyond uncharacteristic. We might even be able to flip his own useless “buzzword” onto him and say BoP implies that Mathdino is scum based on his opening alone.
this is the most egregious thing

you want me to break bird 7p? :lol:

this setup has been around for literally over a decade, it's balanced and robust

i break setups that i feel are flawed (like the current newbie setup)

you're literally scumreading me here for not trying to break an 11 year old setup
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:24 pm

Post by Mathdino »

In post 1300, CheekyTeeky wrote:My first real post of any useful content is 1103. Before that point it was all memeing and joking and Red being awkward. I vote Math for being the last one on the PP wagon because I find that uncharacteristically reckless for him. The reason putting someone to L-1 in this setup is risky, as opposed to others, is that scum could quick hammer and still end up having an advantage like this:

D1: (9p) Mislynch --> NK (5p) 3 town, 2 scum = LYLO.
Then we would lynch the person who quick hammered and assuming that they are in fact scum it would go:
D2: (5p) Scum lynch --> NK (3p) 2 town, 1 scum = LYLO.

All of this would have likely given scum victory because town would have been completely deprived of any information of substance so chances are 60% that we mislynch and lose the game, therefore this is the optimal scum strategy.
and what the fuck is this setup spec

if you don't think i thought this through before i put someone at lol-L-1 you're seriously underestimating me on this

scum deciding to quickhammer would be strictly -EV for scum, i would've welcomed a quickhammer there

If Penguin flips VT (3/5): Scum have a 3/4 chance of not hitting the cop. Autolynch the hammerer, maybe do a hypoclaim, and in the majority of situations, there's enough info to solve LyLo.

If Penguin flips Doc (1/5): Doc's only usefulness is as a named townie, stopping the kill is unlikely and only really strictly increases EV if it stops 2 kills. 3/4, cop still around, autolynch hammerer, solve LyLo on what's probably a coinflip.

If Penguin flips Cop (1/5): This is really the only situation in which we're utterly fucked, but the Doc is still around as a named townie, and if Doc survives to LyLo, that puts the game at a coinflip.

weighted by the likelihood of penguin flipping VT, scum choosing to quickhammer and scumclaim is +EV for town
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:29 pm

Post by Mathdino »

In post 1300, CheekyTeeky wrote:All of this would have likely given scum victory because town would have been completely deprived of any information of substance so chances are 60% that we mislynch and lose the game, therefore this is the optimal scum strategy.
like fucking hell this is actually a straight up lie

i'm floored that you're trying to attack me on setup spec territory
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:32 pm

Post by Mathdino »

In post 1300, CheekyTeeky wrote:Now to close this chapter, let’s think for a moment. Of all the players here who would Mathdino want to get rid of the most if he were scum? I’d say myself because I actually make AI content happen and most like PP because he is predisposed to pessimism with Mathdino. SS, Red and Gamma are all easily won over by and pocketed by Math. Funny how his voting is lining up with an easily predictable agenda. This also points to a NM partner as NM does not easily have the wool pulled over his eyes by anyone.
also you can have another buzzword

because this is begging the question

the fact that i'm not pushing smart, red, and gamma is consistent with my scumgame, therefore i'm scum?

you're making the exact same argument NSG did

like literally, the exact same argument, that "oh math's pushes are political and consistent with his scumgame"

not to mention the fact that i'm on record multiple times for saying that smart is one of the few people who's caught me as scum, and is thus one of the biggest threats to my scumgame

this idea that SS/Red/Gamma have "the wool pulled over their eyes" IS LITERALLY REFERRING TO MY TOWNGAME JUST YESTERDAY
RedFlavor
RedFlavor
Mafia Scum
RedFlavor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:25 am

Post by RedFlavor »

In post 1300, CheekyTeeky wrote:PART TWO: BROS BEFORE HOES
1133 – Red pings me with his “I wanted to quicklynch PP” reaction to my vote for reasons easily deduced from Chapter 1. The worst thing about this post is that he says he wanted to see a hammer since it would out 2 members of a team but that doesn’t make any sense…it would out 1 member of the scum team (ze hammerer) because there are already 3 existing players on the wagon and we don’t know which at this point. Oh, but he also says the push for a quicklynch was a joke? Wat? [[SBT: 2 points Red]]
You misunderstood me (or trying to misrepresent), the joke was me wanting to quicklynch PP
"
Everytime RedFlavor posts, gods toss a coin.
" -chesskid3
RedFlavor
RedFlavor
Mafia Scum
RedFlavor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:34 am

Post by RedFlavor »

Yeah, CT only has mathdino being different (cuz setup is different) and him voting PP to L-1, which could be understandable for a townie.
"
Everytime RedFlavor posts, gods toss a coin.
" -chesskid3
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:17 am

Post by Errantparabola »

Votecount 3.4

viewtopic.php?p=10061075#p10061075
As the vote contained in this post seems like a mistake I will not be counting it.

CheekyTeeky
(2): Mathdino, Not_Mafia
Mathdino
(2): Something_Smart, CheekyTeeky
Gamma Emerald
(1): PenguinPower

Not Voting
(2): Gamma Emerald, RedFlavor

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to achieve a lynch.
Deadline in (expired on 2018-04-04 21:26:00)
did another ms user do something lovely? recognize their achievements here!

Today's modern mafia consumer demands dozens, nay, hundreds of roles that are vanilla cops.
--implosion
provided
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:19 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I'm getting the same feeling I did with Mathdino/NSG so I'm really in the mood to just throw down my vote on Cheeky here
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:22 am

Post by Mathdino »

just remember that anyone who L-1's anyone in bird 7p is scum
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:22 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

So tempted to vote Math right now
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:25 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VOTE: Cheeky
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:30 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:34 am

Post by Mathdino »

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:45 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

<Embrace The Void>

PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:44 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

Ok, besides math being an asshat towards me, I read the newbie game and agree Cheeky is prob scum.

Not a fan of the explosion defense...that usually means caught scum ime.
<(") | (")>
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:55 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 1310, Mathdino wrote:just remember that anyone who L-1's anyone in bird 7p is scum
Why?
<(") | (")>
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:55 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Sweet you can blame Math for throwing the game if he's town, otherwise good luck. It'll save me having to write more crap to analyse his posts when you guys should be capable enough to figure out his BS today vs his approach to me yesterday.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:55 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 1311, Not_Mafia wrote:So tempted to vote Math right now
And...yet...you didn't...
<(") | (")>
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:57 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 1318, CheekyTeeky wrote:Sweet you can blame Math for throwing the game if he's town, otherwise good luck. It'll save me having to write more crap to analyse his posts when you guys should be capable enough to figure out his BS today vs his approach to me yesterday.
That's the response? Summarize the difference for me. I don't really care for walls of content. Give me a paragraph.
<(") | (")>
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:57 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Just so you get why I exploded - still hammer me - it's when I get frustrated that I can see someone is so clearly scum and I get ignored.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:00 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I can't give you a paragraph his bs is written in big posts so I have to show you how his big posts are full of it. Here's a hint - he's hedging my flip, saying I'm not pushing it, suddenly an expert of my meta and not objective at all.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:02 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

HE KNOWS THIS IS TOWN ME. So he's 100% lying and pushing an agenda.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:07 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 1322, CheekyTeeky wrote:Here's a hint - he's hedging my flip, saying I'm not pushing it, suddenly an expert of my meta and not objective at all.
Not pushing what? Where's the un-objectiveness?

Like...I don't like the way that math plays, but I don't see a difference between this push and nsg's push.
<(") | (")>

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”