SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2476 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:12 pm

Post by SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis »

okay SO I have not yet entertained the perusal of this ARDUOUSLY AGONZINGLY ABRASIVELY UNABRIDGED game yet and WHOM IN THE WORLD EVEN HAS THE TIME TO READ 100 PAGES? ฅ=͟͟͞͞((꒪∆꒪;)ฅ

however I saw their was a slot that neds replacement for MORE THAN FIFTY DAYS so I figrued I can maybe rep in for sympathy pointers? Plus also the mechanics seem very intesting SO yeah ( •⌄• ू )✧

If someone cod maybe present to me a present perspective of the present game state that could also help, and maybe some claims too? Then I can see what INSIGHTS I will be able to help the town with, arigatou!!! (˃̴̀ᄇॢ˂̴́ ∗)

Tanoshimou!! (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2477 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:30 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2476, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:okay SO I have not yet entertained the perusal of this ARDUOUSLY AGONZINGLY ABRASIVELY UNABRIDGED game yet and WHOM IN THE WORLD EVEN HAS THE TIME TO READ 100 PAGES? ฅ=͟͟͞͞((꒪∆꒪;)ฅ

however I saw their was a slot that neds replacement for MORE THAN FIFTY DAYS so I figrued I can maybe rep in for sympathy pointers? Plus also the mechanics seem very intesting SO yeah ( •⌄• ू )✧

If someone cod maybe present to me a present perspective of the present game state that could also help, and maybe some claims too? Then I can see what INSIGHTS I will be able to help the town with, arigatou!!! (˃̴̀ᄇॢ˂̴́ ∗)

Tanoshimou!! (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و
There's something you better understand about this game because it's important, and one day your life may depend upon it.
I am definitely a mad man with a box.
replacing into this game was a mistake and a complete waste of time.
I mostly just lurk now.
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2478 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:49 pm

In post 1842, drealmerz7 wrote:
IMMUNITY VOTE #3-

Boonskiies - 12 - Gamma Emerald, Varsoon, Lifthrasil, Cerberus v666, Chickadee, Almost 50, Srceenplay, mutandevle, Ms Columbo, Drixx, Porkens, TheGoldenParadox,

Srceenplay - 1 - Boonskiies,

Nancy Drew 39 - 1 - Creature,

Inferno390 - 1 - Inferno390,

-
it takes 12 votes on 1 player to attempt to make them immune to recruitment
In post 1845, drealmerz7 wrote:
Boonskiies has DIED

- they were:

-
Janet
(
GROUPIE
) -

"If only we were among friends! Or sane persons!"

Well, this is a sticky situation. What have you gotten into, and what has gotten in to you (!) ? Oh, hopefully everything will be all right, if you just trust in love. Yes, that is the key! You'll make the most of whatever happens! Earlier today you gave your entire self over to Brad for a higher purpose and it felt so right and so good. This is the journey you are on, accept it and be at peace. You have learned to be filled with love and you have it to spread to others as well.

Lover of Brad
(passive): Brad, your deepest and forever love, you will certainly perish if he were to ever die.

Innocent Love
: You have so much love to give! You may give it to three players throughout the course of the game (aside from Brad, you slut), if you die, they will die (but you will not die if they die!) Select a player you hope will be receptive to the love you have to give. You may only do this once per cycle. (PM me during Play with the name of your target)
Yatta!

So while I was ocularly observing the roles of the decimated players it seems that we got a scum ೕ(•̀ᴗ•́)

BUT from thew ay this appears, they are not one of the cult leaders? Since because it says “Groupie” and because being a quadruple lover means that a MASSIVE AMOUNT of SUSPECTS will be ELIMINATED once the player possessing this PM, i ponder the purpose of this is to remove them from the game and win? So it MAKES NO SENSE for BONSKIES to originally scum - being a groupie means you were town once!!

I am of the cognition that my theroy is correct, so once I have the time (yes you will have to WAIT, bakas) I will try to figrue out when maybe Bonskies alignment changed and also whom supported the wagon on him when he was cult

RED CULT — INITIATE YOURSELVES FOR ULTIMATE DESTRUCTION AND DECIMATION, FOR I HAVE THE POWERS OF MY INTELLECT AND THE WILLPOWER TO NEVER CEASE. I WILL MAKE PERSOIRATION CASCADE DOWN YOUR METOPOSCOPY THROUGH THE INDUCTION OF FEAR (‡▼益▼)

thogh with the othre cult I’m not really shute where tobegin? What if while trying to stop the red cult we end up getting too many towns? HOW will we KNOW when we have to AIM to kill the redscum and to kill the blue scum?? Aughhh it’s too confusin..... (๑ʘ∆ʘ๑)

but ya that’s just something I saw, maybe once I’m done making YUUSHOKU (that’s DINNER for you DOLTISHLY DEFICIENT JAPANESE CULTURE RECLUSERERS) I will commence my INVESTIGATION (*´ڡ`●)
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2479 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:50 pm

In post 2477, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 2476, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:okay SO I have not yet entertained the perusal of this ARDUOUSLY AGONZINGLY ABRASIVELY UNABRIDGED game yet and WHOM IN THE WORLD EVEN HAS THE TIME TO READ 100 PAGES? ฅ=͟͟͞͞((꒪∆꒪;)ฅ

Tanoshimou!! (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و
There's something you better understand about this game because it's important, and one day your life may depend upon it.
Uhm ify yuo don’t want to play then maybe you shod replace out....? The mod worked hard to make the game MAYBE YOU SHOULD BE MORE APRECATIVE GOD!! =͟͟͞͞( •̀д•́)))
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2480 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:10 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2479, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:
In post 2477, mutantdevle wrote:

Tanoshimou!! (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و
Uhm ify yuo don’t want to play then maybe you shod replace out....? The mod worked hard to make the game MAYBE YOU SHOULD BE MORE APRECATIVE GOD!! =͟͟͞͞( •̀д•́)))
Practically every player has given up being enthusiastic. If you were to ISO me, you'd see that I heavily complained at people giving up early and I was actively trying to encourage everyone to keep trying despite how in the dark we are. My encouragement feel on death ears and, after several days of no real power or interaction with anyone trying, I too have fallen victim to the darkness of no information. Now, I spend most of my posts in this thread slightly trolling and making jokes.

I can tell that your freshness means you are enthusiastic though and I'd be willing to help if you need me.

If you ISO me and do a CTRL+F search for 'boon', IIRC I had a theory about when boon was recruited and I think that still holds. So be sure to check it out and see if you agree.
I mostly just lurk now.
Lifthrasil
Lifthrasil
Goon
Lifthrasil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2481 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:15 pm

Post by Lifthrasil »

@Saske: thanks for jumping in. Unfortunately this game had no prods or other way of enforcing participation, so it suffers heavily from lurking. And yes, we didn't get any cult leader so far, as far as we know.

@voting attempts: funny. One of the two scummiest players starts a train and the only player even more scummy than him jumps right on. No point in hiding that you are scum partners any more, huh, Math and Chick? ;-) Sorry, but I won't vote for any of you two.

But so that scum isn't the only faction with a going train, let's start a different one:

VOTE: Vaxkiller

He seems genuinely invested in the game, in spite of the slow pace. Of course scum can also genuinely try to find scum from the other team. But so far he seemed to me somewhat towny.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2482 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:24 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

@Saske, also make a note of my theory over how Chickadee is almost definitely part of a cult as a result of Boon's flip.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2483 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:26 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

^^ A cult member on the opposite team to Boon. So if you agree with my theory, you can get association tells for both scum teams.
I mostly just lurk now.
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2484 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:55 pm

In post 1440, drealmerz7 wrote:
timewarp has DIED

- they were:

Single-Eared Dog

*pantpant*

Lagging behind the main Pack of Dogs for whatever reason (perhaps related to your missing ear?), you watch their behinds as they chase their target.

Lagging Watcher
- Once the Pause state cycles back to the Play state, you will be informed of anyone who targets the Pack of Dogs successfully.
okay wait JUST SO I GET A MEDIAN idea of the TIMLINE off this game - chickaedee was still town in your opinino right mutant?

because i think this was a very weird shot to pick considering it had no content and we seem to be VERY limited in how many kills we get.....

anyway im going to probably read tomororw i need to sleep (∪。∪)。。。zzz
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2485 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:53 pm

Post by Vecna »

were not doing vax either
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2486 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:39 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2484, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:
In post 1440, drealmerz7 wrote:
timewarp has DIED

- they were:

Single-Eared Dog

*pantpant*

Lagging behind the main Pack of Dogs for whatever reason (perhaps related to your missing ear?), you watch their behinds as they chase their target.

Lagging Watcher
- Once the Pause state cycles back to the Play state, you will be informed of anyone who targets the Pack of Dogs successfully.
okay wait JUST SO I GET A MEDIAN idea of the TIMLINE off this game - chickaedee was still town in your opinino right mutant?

because i think this was a very weird shot to pick considering it had no content and we seem to be VERY limited in how many kills we get.....

anyway im going to probably read tomororw i need to sleep (∪。∪)。。。zzz
When she made the decision to kill timewarp, I think so yes. It was established by many of us that we thought cults might be recruiting the inactive players in order to boost their numbers without risk of being given away by association tells. Therefore, such a kill is quite townie.

But her next kill was someone WHO HAD FLAVOUR CLAIMED (they hadn't stated their abilities I don't think) which in turn cost boon and Creature their lives. She essentially shot a PR which then exposed another PR had been recruited.

That kill was a scummy kill - indicating she is already scum.
If she wasn't scum when she made the kill, the realisation that PRs could be recruited means she was almost definitely recruited after that.
I mostly just lurk now.
Lifthrasil
Lifthrasil
Goon
Lifthrasil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2487 (ISO) » Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:13 am

Post by Lifthrasil »

In post 2485, Vecna wrote:were not doing vax either
Ok. Why? Anything concrete? Or just a feeling?

And whom would you vote for?
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #2488 (ISO) » Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:02 am

Post by Chickadee »

Be more specific.
Instagram: BoneSpellArts

"Yo I'm so good at anime girls" - pj
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2489 (ISO) » Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:10 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Can someone just proxy me? :p
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Lifthrasil
Lifthrasil
Goon
Lifthrasil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2490 (ISO) » Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:57 pm

Post by Lifthrasil »

What do you mean by proxy you?

Happy Easter to all, by the way!
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #2491 (ISO) » Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:37 am

Post by Chickadee »

Regarding my kill choices: I was flying blind and shooting with in the dark. I don’t know how anyone expects anything different in a game where we don’t get information and no one is emotionally involved anymore.

Vote me or don’t. I don’t care.

mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2492 (ISO) » Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:18 am

Post by mutantdevle »

"shooting in the dark"

You shot someone who literally claimed they were a PR...
I mostly just lurk now.
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #2493 (ISO) » Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:07 am

Post by Chickadee »

And we thought at that point power roles could be recruited.

If you're talking about Boon, I didn't shoot Boon.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2494 (ISO) » Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:13 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2481, Lifthrasil wrote:@Saske: thanks for jumping in. Unfortunately this game had no prods or other way of enforcing participation, so it suffers heavily from lurking. And yes, we didn't get any cult leader so far, as far as we know.

@voting attempts: funny. One of the two scummiest players starts a train and the only player even more scummy than him jumps right on. No point in hiding that you are scum partners any more, huh, Math and Chick? ;-) Sorry, but I won't vote for any of you two.

But so that scum isn't the only faction with a going train, let's start a different one:

VOTE: Vaxkiller

He seems genuinely invested in the game, in spite of the slow pace. Of course scum can also genuinely try to find scum from the other team. But so far he seemed to me somewhat towny.
Are you trying to have the game go forever then?

What happens when everyone else is culted and/or immunized and it is just me left and then nope I must be culted so vote for the moderator?

Oh and shove it mutant. You’re obvScum with Lift.

VOTE: drealmerz7

#protestWagon

Who is with me?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2495 (ISO) » Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:28 am

Post by Almost50 »

VOTE: Mathblade

Yeah, if they're cult they're cult. Can anybody honestly tell me any given player isn't with any degree of certainty?

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2496 (ISO) » Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:00 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2495, Almost50 wrote:VOTE: Mathblade

Yeah, if they're cult they're cult. Can anybody honestly tell me any given player isn't with any degree of certainty?
The person we can be most certain isn't culted, by simple probability, is you. The notion of "they could have started as cult" or "cult could have recruited them to block our immunisation" applies to every player, but since you were immunised first, there is a higher chance that you are not cult.

Shame that doesn't help us in any way whatsoever though.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2497 (ISO) » Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:01 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2494, MathBlade wrote:Oh and shove it mutant. You’re obvScum with Lift.
Why are you so hostile over me accusing Chickadee?

I mean, we all know the answer, but I'd like you to entertain me.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2498 (ISO) » Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:02 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2493, Chickadee wrote:And we thought at that point power roles could be recruited.
We theorised it, but it was never confirmed until Boon flipped. You obviously took that shot with certainty that PRs could be recruited.
I mostly just lurk now.
Lifthrasil
Lifthrasil
Goon
Lifthrasil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2499 (ISO) » Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:03 pm

Post by Lifthrasil »

And Chick shot Porkens, who was one of the more towny players at the time. A while before that she had said that she would go after lurkers - but she never shot Nico. And she never replied to the question why she didn't kill Nico. Then she killed one of the more active players instead who, of course, turned out to be town. So I think it is very sure that Chick is cult - and with the way MathBlade reacts, it looks like he's in her team. So, if you aren't on their team, vote anyone but these two!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”