Sid Meier's Civilization 5 UPick Mafia (GAME OVER)

brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3800 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:31 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 3799, Joey_ wrote:
In post 3797, brassherald wrote:
In post 3796, Joey_ wrote:
In post 3794, Gamma Emerald wrote:Joey could you do the Oplympics thing and still commute?
Depending what it does, if its a night ability im guessing i cant use both
I think we give it outside of Joey and myself.

I'm thinking, maybe we send it to one of the religion spreader claims.

Thoughts on Pidgey getting the international games which I call the Olympics?
On down to give stuff to chara/pidgey/joda (but it might conflict with her abilities)
I would definitely be on board for Joda and probably Chara as well, but I'm drawing a blank on Chara right now. Not because of anything Chara has done, but because I am bad at retaining information.
I've only made one good post, and don't you dare accuse me of doing it again.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3801 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:41 am

Post by Joey_ »

What about we try to embargo city states ? i still think it points to a 3rd party win con

Or world wonder/national wonder ?
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #3802 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:45 am

Post by Chara »

In post 3789, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3788, Titus wrote:My biggest concern there is if we give out those boons today how will the recipient live and use them? The only guaranteed protective left that can guaranteed act is Gamma who probably isn't town and should be lynched today.

Yet I am a little demotivated because a lot of active town are dead.
WHAT?!?!??!?
HAVE YOU NOT READ A WORD I'VE POSTED TODAY? I SAID I USED MY DOC SHOT YESTERDAY! YOU ACKNOWLEDGED THAT WOULD BE THE CASE!
In addition there's the fact you are saying I'm "guaranteed protective" even though my role is not proven in any capacity, along with having previously asserted your role CCs me.
Like, I have to ask if you are alright because this is not like you in any capacity. You are smarter than this.
Gamma already said it, though not in the manner i would have chosen. Gamma doesn't have a protective shot left, you can't protect brass tonight as per your claim, and why assume there's going to be a resolution we can protect with every other day?

anyway. i've kind of checked out this day phase, sorry. but i'm caught up.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3803 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:47 am

Post by Chara »

In post 3800, brassherald wrote:I would definitely be on board for Joda and probably Chara as well, but I'm drawing a blank on Chara right now. Not because of anything Chara has done, but because I am bad at retaining information.
how sweet that you say it's on you and not on me. :> i've taken a backseat today.

how is everyone reading Titus? she's been 100% focused on mechanics and on Gamma, but she doesn't even have any of those mechanics right. i've got some experience with both flavours of Titus, but i don't know what to make of this because i've known scum Titus to be very on top of things, or at least making an attempt to be able to back up her information.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3804 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:51 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3803, Chara wrote:
In post 3800, brassherald wrote:I would definitely be on board for Joda and probably Chara as well, but I'm drawing a blank on Chara right now. Not because of anything Chara has done, but because I am bad at retaining information.
how sweet that you say it's on you and not on me. :> i've taken a backseat today.

how is everyone reading Titus? she's been 100% focused on mechanics and on Gamma, but she doesn't even have any of those mechanics right. i've got some experience with both flavours of Titus, but i don't know what to make of this because i've known scum Titus to be very on top of things, or at least making an attempt to be able to back up her information.
I have been real life busy lately. I have backed up my information. I just feel the shade is from scum Gamma and his partners. I have tried to help town and survive. I just cannot do everything with scum shading me.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3805 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:51 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Didn't A50 say Titus has to fake her moon logic as scum? This kinda feels like she's trying to be wrong enough that it looks like moon logic.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3806 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:52 am

Post by Chara »

i like recognition of World Wonders as an option.
and the Olympics one i may also want to see entirely because it seems like fun, but i don't know if that makes it any better.

not sure about a 3p wincon with embargo city states. i don't think it would hurt us to do it, that much i'm sure of.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3807 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:53 am

Post by Chara »

In post 3804, Titus wrote:I have been real life busy lately. I have backed up my information. I just feel the shade is from scum Gamma and his partners. I have tried to help town and survive. I just cannot do everything with scum shading me.
what does scum shading you have to do with misreading Gamma's claims?
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3808 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:53 am

Post by Chara »

In post 3805, Gamma Emerald wrote:Didn't A50 say Titus has to fake her moon logic as scum? This kinda feels like she's trying to be wrong enough that it looks like moon logic.
the problem is i've encountered town Titus who is wrong about things but refuses to acknowledge this in any way.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3809 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:02 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3807, Chara wrote:
In post 3804, Titus wrote:I have been real life busy lately. I have backed up my information. I just feel the shade is from scum Gamma and his partners. I have tried to help town and survive. I just cannot do everything with scum shading me.
what does scum shading you have to do with misreading Gamma's claims?
As far as I know, I have not. He claimed a protective joat. No way it's town. Rest is semantics and needling.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3810 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:03 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3806, Chara wrote:i like recognition of World Wonders as an option.
and the Olympics one i may also want to see entirely because it seems like fun, but i don't know if that makes it any better.

not sure about a 3p wincon with embargo city states. i don't think it would hurt us to do it, that much i'm sure of.
It wouldn't surprise me if there's a 3p faction called city states.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3811 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:04 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Nice job skipping over my callout of you. I'm taking that as an admission of guilt.
VOTE: Titus
I won't be pushing this until after WC resolves but I'm definitely voting here
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3812 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:06 am

Post by Chara »

Titus: you then claimed Gamma had a protective to use later, when he already used it last night and no longer has it by his claim.
and you claimed it was your job to protect brass when your claimed protection has holes in it by design, there is no WC protection to give to brass tonight, and you wouldn't have been able to protect him tonight anyway.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3813 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:08 am

Post by Joey_ »

@Brass i will embargo city states okay ? if im correct and this is a 3p, it will be helpful in the long run
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3814 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:19 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3812, Chara wrote:Titus: you then claimed Gamma had a protective to use later, when he already used it last night and no longer has it by his claim.
and you claimed it was your job to protect brass when your claimed protection has holes in it by design, there is no WC protection to give to brass tonight, and you wouldn't have been able to protect him tonight anyway.
Gamma obscuring his claim and changing it to suit his scum needs is nog my fault. Second, the ability is part of his claim thus making him scum. Whether he used it is irrelevant and whether or not he has depends on whether you believed him. Third, how was I supposed to know peacekeeping would go away?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3815 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:20 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3811, Gamma Emerald wrote:Nice job skipping over my callout of you. I'm taking that as an admission of guilt.
Cmon. If anyone can't see this as pathetic I need you dead vote then I dunno what to do. Given Gamma was already voting me.

Just shoot me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3816 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:22 am

Post by Titus »

This gets really frustrating when town aren't here. Brass is but the rest have been nked or spammed into silence while I was sick.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3817 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:24 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3815, Titus wrote:
In post 3811, Gamma Emerald wrote:Nice job skipping over my callout of you. I'm taking that as an admission of guilt.
Cmon. If anyone can't see this as pathetic I need you dead vote then I dunno what to do. Given Gamma was already voting me.

Just shoot me.
It doesn't matter if I was voting you, it works as emphasis.
In post 3816, Titus wrote:This gets really frustrating when town aren't here. Brass is but the rest have been nked or spammed into silence while I was sick.
"wah wah I can't get my desired mislynch so I'm going to spit out AtE that's completely wrong"
<Embrace The Void>

brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3818 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:33 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 3813, Joey_ wrote:@Brass i will embargo city states okay ? if im correct and this is a 3p, it will be helpful in the long run
Sounds good to me.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3819 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:13 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3817, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3815, Titus wrote:

Just shoot me.
It doesn't matter if I was voting you, it works as emphasis.
In post 3816, Titus wrote:This gets really frustrating when town aren't here. Brass is but the rest have been nked or spammed into silence while I was sick.
"wah wah I can't get my desired mislynch so I'm going to spit out AtE that's completely wrong"
It works as needless melodrama to try and look like you're doing something other than OMGUS.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3820 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:15 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3818, brassherald wrote:
In post 3813, Joey_ wrote:@Brass i will embargo city states okay ? if im correct and this is a 3p, it will be helpful in the long run
Sounds good to me.
Can you help me parse A50? I kinda feell Chara and Joda have generally been hoodwinked but not sure on A50.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3821 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:04 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 3820, Titus wrote:
Sounds good to me.
Can you help me parse A50? I kinda feell Chara and Joda have generally been hoodwinked but not sure on A50.
I have no clue what this means.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3822 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:37 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3821, brassherald wrote:
Sounds good to me.
Help me sort A50.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3823 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:49 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 3822, Titus wrote:
In post 3821, brassherald wrote:
Sounds good to me.
Help me sort A50.
I don't think the first religion spreader claim comes from scum after we just saw a scum religion spreader flip. At that point, scum would possibly just think it was a scum exclusive thing and decide not to claim at all until a townie outed themselves as a religion spreader.

Of the three religion spreaders, I think Marshy's claim is the most suspicious, in fact, because it would be a bad play to call out religion spreader if you don't know there are town religion spreaders. Then, the scum religion spreaders are also probably not going to chance a town religion spreader claim with a different religion because they cannot know if religion spreaders CC each other for town.

What I'm saying is, my town read is solely based on A50 doing something that is objectively a terrible play for scum by outing as town religion spreader.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3824 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:55 am

Post by Joey_ »

Just sent my picks with city states as first so you can pick whoever you want for the international games, my first choice is pidgey

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”