Maid Cafe
Goon
Maid Cafe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4075 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:09 am

Post by Maid Cafe »

I think me and Claire just die tonight so there is something I may post
Why are you... the only one causing me so much confusion?

aka beeboy and MariaR
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4076 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:10 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

:eek:
In post 4071, Purple Heart wrote:
RR
, I don't quite know what questions toward Skybird/Iconeum you're pointing me to?

I think
Sky
and
Icon
are most likely town, partially because my scumreads currently consist of 4 people already, and I haven't found anything notable or odd about their posting. I still think
Sky
outing the hood was a towny thing, and I can't say
Icon's
play is scum? I still don't understand the suspicion that was on him? He doesn't read as fake to me?
Nancy Drew 39 wrote:You mean like a mod punisment or something? I’m not too familiar with this site.
No, no. Guilties are basically when a cop investigates someone to check their alignment.

Guilties entail that that person is not town.

~~~

Since there is a guilty on
Almost50
, I can't contest that. I feel like nothing else is really happening today, and this has been the most pulling bit of information to push for a lynch or wagon. :/ Plus not many people batted an eyelash to my push on
Venmar

Though, I want to wait and see if puzzles can be done from now and until I post tomorrow. So:
UNVOTE:

~ Taly
Okay thanks. I see on MU, they’d refer to that as a “red x” or a “red check”; I think.

Yeah, I’m not really sure what to do atm.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Maid Cafe
Maid Cafe
Goon
Maid Cafe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4077 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:17 am

Post by Maid Cafe »

I am going to go slow for a bit I have new things to say as well I just dwant to take this piece by piece.

We have a guilty on A50 and
A50 claiming to save Baku makes it highly likely Baku is scum since I was literally pushing Baku as though I had a guilty.
In addition them creating there hoods very close to EoD means they knew the day was ending

So playwise I take issue with them as well but does anyone not just understand these reasons?

aka beeboy and MariaR
Maid Cafe
Maid Cafe
Goon
Maid Cafe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4078 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:17 am

Post by Maid Cafe »

Like does anyone disagree with my reasons or think Baku could be toen?

aka beeboy and MariaR
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4079 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:18 am

Post by Reasonably Rational »

In post 4076, Nancy Drew 39 wrote::eek:
RR
, I don't quite know what questions toward Skybird/Iconeum you're pointing me to?

I think
Sky
and
Icon
are most likely town, partially because my scumreads currently consist of 4 people already, and I haven't found anything notable or odd about their posting. I still think
Sky
Icon's
play is scum? I still don't understand the suspicion that was on him? He doesn't read as fake to me?
Nancy Drew 39 wrote:You mean like a mod punisment or something? I’m not too familiar with this site.
No, no. Guilties are basically when a cop investigates someone to check their alignment.

~~~

Almost50
, I can't contest that. I feel like nothing else is really happening today, and this has been the most pulling bit of information to push for a lynch or wagon. :/ Plus not many people batted an eyelash to my push on
Venmar

Though, I want to wait and see if puzzles can be done from now and until I post tomorrow. So:
UNVOTE:

~ Taly
Okay thanks. I see on MU, they’d refer to that as a “red x” or a “red check”; I think.

So, there's just one thing we need to know, now that we know it's a jigsaw puzzle and there's probably no way anyone else can help you: Do you think you have the time and/or ability to complete the puzzle you've been given in the next 24 hours, taking into account your RL obligations blah blah?

-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4080 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:19 am

In post 4078, Maid Cafe wrote:Like does anyone disagree with my reasons or think Baku could be toen?
I think there's a nonzero but small chance that B&M is town and simply unlucky. There's also a nonzero chance that one of the individuals they made a PT with is scum, and triggered that ability with the plan to use the PT creation against B&M.

-Cerb
Show

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

Purple Heart
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4081 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:20 am

Post by Purple Heart »

Bee I'm following.
End this mystery and put it to rest imo.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4082 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:22 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I don’t know. Btw, that emoji wasn’t intentional. I am currently awaiting guidence from
Varsoon
a higher power. :P
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4083 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:24 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4080, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 4078, Maid Cafe wrote:Like does anyone disagree with my reasons or think Baku could be toen?
I think there's a nonzero but small chance that B&M is town and simply unlucky. There's also a nonzero chance that one of the individuals they made a PT with is scum, and triggered that ability with the plan to use the PT creation against B&M.

-Cerb
What’s PT and do you know why Chara wanted to lynch me? :?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Maid Cafe
Maid Cafe
Goon
Maid Cafe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4084 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:24 am

Post by Maid Cafe »

I mean with given info in thread I thought the game was clear as day but apparently not. /shrug

I mean I still dont see the motivation in A50 claiming to save a dead townie. I think the odds go to near 0 when you think about that.

aka beeboy and MariaR
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4085 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:27 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4079, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 4076, Nancy Drew 39 wrote::eek:
RR

I think
Sky
and
Icon
Sky
Icon's

~~~

Almost50
Venmar

UNVOTE:

~ Taly

So, there's just one thing we need to know, now that we know it's a jigsaw puzzle and there's probably no way anyone else can help you: Do you think you have the time and/or ability to complete the puzzle you've been given in the next 24 hours, taking into account your RL obligations blah blah?

-Cerb
I’m hoping to get some answers from the mod. Hopefully, I’ll have an answer for you later.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Maid Cafe
Maid Cafe
Goon
Maid Cafe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4086 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:34 am

Post by Maid Cafe »

Gamma hasnt really been playing to his town game at all.
He wad disconnected all of day 1, mainly the same thing day 2.

Night 1 he chose to track {A50, Chara, Me, Bronya} which really just feels like him claiming 3 of his scum tracks. Generally he has just ignored or treated his targets as town which I think is a disconnect from a player who submitted those actions. And him explaining his role was dodgy af.
(I am not sure how the above is not enough he simply just isnt playing like town gamma and has non sensical actions.)

In addition Varsoon is a mod who will check synergies and make sure his game just isnt strictly broken. Varsoon would easily miss checking to see if scum and town roles are broken together while designing multiple games over night.

Our pacifist role is we can target 5 people and check to see if they preformed an action night 1. Gamma can claim before us so there isnt overlap so us + Gamma can check like 9 different slots + ourselves which is 11/15 slots. So i dont really think us and Gamma coexist mechanically since we basically so the same thing and we do it over way too many slots in addition to the vast amount of play based reasons that make him scum 100% of the time.

aka beeboy and MariaR
Maid Cafe
Maid Cafe
Goon
Maid Cafe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4087 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:35 am

Post by Maid Cafe »

And after catching 3 scum in a row just lynch venmar since i am too lazy to explain that read

aka beeboy and MariaR
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4088 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:40 am

In post 4083, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

-Cerb
At the end of yesterday, Baku and Munna used an ability to create PT's with myself, Maid Cafe, and Venmar. They claim the action to create the PT was submitted approximately 45 minutes before the day ended, and 18 minutes before the last post was made in the thread(which may have been when the thread was locked, we're not sure/nobody has confirmed that to me), and the PT's began to be created 3 minutes before that last post was made, so 15 minutes after they submitted the actions.

It is suspicious that they created three PT's immediately before someone took an action to cast a spell(which cost three mana) that forced a mislynch by piling extra votes on someone.

Given the timing of their ability and the spell, there are only really three options for what happened at the end of the day.

1) B&M are simply incredibly unlucky, and submitted their action just minutes before scum happened to utilize an ability to end the day.
2) B&M are scum, and were creating those PT's in advance of the end of the day because they knew it was coming. They either gained three mana from those PT's and used it to cast the spell, or they had some other use for the mana, or they just wanted to make the PT's because they thought it would be useful to have them in place.
3) One of the people who they hooded are scum, and thus knew about the PT being created, and triggered the end of the day once they realized they could use that ability to potentially frame B&M.

A distant 4th option is that whoever cast the artifact had set it to be cast at a specific time, and the trigger just happened to be tripped after they cast their spell. Basically the same as 1, but not quite as unlucky since there's a wider window where actions could have been submitted.

To complicate all that, after MC starting talking about B&M being certainly scum because of those timings, A50 showed up and claimed responsibility for casting the suspicious artifact. So, now we're in a situation where if B&M is scum due to the hood creation timing, A50 is scum who is covering for them.

Regarding why Chara wanted to lynch you: They can submit their puzzles at any time, and their ability to IC triggers if every living player has completed a puzzle and gained a hood with them as a result. If you can't complete the puzzle, and thus the IC can't be submitted, and your slot is suspicious anyways, lynching you would allow him to submit the puzzle to someone else. At least, that's my understanding. They should probably confirm with Varsoon that if the person who has a puzzle dies....they can submit a new one to someone else. :P

-Cerb
Show

Maid Cafe
Maid Cafe
Goon
Maid Cafe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4089 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:41 am

Post by Maid Cafe »

Is it bad that I am a shitty player and town read Nancy for this?

aka beeboy and MariaR
Purple Heart
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4090 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:41 am

Post by Purple Heart »

In post 4089, Maid Cafe wrote:Is it bad that I am a shitty player and town read Nancy for this?
+

It's way more genuine then Micc's play.
Maid Cafe
Maid Cafe
Goon
Maid Cafe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4091 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:43 am

Post by Maid Cafe »

I town read like every slot in the game that arent my scum reads tbh.

Snarky may be some temp undead scum but idk, I dont want to worry about that atm.

aka beeboy and MariaR
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4092 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:49 am

In post 4090, Purple Heart wrote:
In post 4089, Maid Cafe wrote:Is it bad that I am a shitty player and town read Nancy for this?
+

It's way more genuine then Micc's play.
Yeah, pretty much.

Like, especially given the jigsaw puzzle thing. It just kinda sucks. :-/

-Cerb
Show

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4093 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:51 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4088, Reasonably Rational wrote:

-Cerb
At the end of yesterday, Baku and Munna used an ability to create PT's with myself, Maid Cafe, and Venmar. They claim the action to create the PT was submitted approximately 45 minutes before the day ended, and 18 minutes before the last post was made in the thread(which may have been when the thread was locked, we're not sure/nobody has confirmed that to me), and the PT's began to be created 3 minutes before that last post was made, so 15 minutes after they submitted the actions.

It is suspicious that they created three PT's immediately before someone took an action to cast a spell(which cost three mana) that forced a mislynch by piling extra votes on someone.

Given the timing of their ability and the spell, there are only really three options for what happened at the end of the day.

1) B&M are simply incredibly unlucky, and submitted their action just minutes before scum happened to utilize an ability to end the day.
2) B&M are scum, and were creating those PT's in advance of the end of the day because they knew it was coming. They either gained three mana from those PT's and used it to cast the spell, or they had some other use for the mana, or they just wanted to make the PT's because they thought it would be useful to have them in place.
3) One of the people who they hooded are scum, and thus knew about the PT being created, and triggered the end of the day once they realized they could use that ability to potentially frame B&M.

A distant 4th option is that whoever cast the artifact had set it to be cast at a specific time, and the trigger just happened to be tripped after they cast their spell. Basically the same as 1, but not quite as unlucky since there's a wider window where actions could have been submitted.

To complicate all that, after MC starting talking about B&M being certainly scum because of those timings, A50 showed up and claimed responsibility for casting the suspicious artifact. So, now we're in a situation where if B&M is scum due to the hood creation timing, A50 is scum who is covering for them.

Regarding why Chara wanted to lynch you: They can submit their puzzles at any time, and their ability to IC triggers if every living player has completed a puzzle and gained a hood with them as a result. If you can't complete the puzzle, and thus the IC can't be submitted, and your slot is suspicious anyways, lynching you would allow him to submit the puzzle to someone else. At least, that's my understanding. They should probably confirm with Varsoon that if the person who has a puzzle dies....they can submit a new one to someone else. :P

-Cerb
What is PT and IC? It’s obv. not Power Town or Innocent Child. :D

But that would really suck. I get the puzzle from hell and have to get whacked; in order for someone else to solve it? I signed up to play Mafia afterall, not do jigsaw puzzles. :(
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4094 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:55 am

In post 4093, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4088, Reasonably Rational wrote:

-Cerb

-Cerb
What is PT and IC? It’s obv. not Power Town or Innocent Child. :D

But that would really suck. I get the puzzle from hell and have to get whacked; in order for someone else to solve it? I signed up to play Mafia afterall, not do jigsaw puzzles. :(
PT is a private topic. It's a neighborhood.

IC IS Innocent Child. Which is why I'm being so insistent on us just not ending the day, since by doing so we're basically denying ourselves a confirmed town.

-Cerb
Show

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #4095 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:30 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4086, Maid Cafe wrote:Our pacifist role is we can target 5 people and check to see if they preformed an action night 1. Gamma can claim before us so there isnt overlap so us + Gamma can check like 9 different slots + ourselves which is 11/15 slots. So i dont really think us and Gamma coexist mechanically since we basically so the same thing and we do it over way too many slots in addition to the vast amount of play based reasons that make him scum 100% of the time.
No? I don't have that role as my power anymore, that was M:tG. The only possible way to access that would have been my genocide ability which lets me perform actions I had access to in previous themes. So there's no overlap, but the setup's design legit makes it so that one or the other is on.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4096 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:31 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I had it close to being finished and then somehow; I lost it.

So, I guess you have to kill me then. :cry:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4097 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:33 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I can’t believe I have to die over a freaking jigsaw puzzle.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Purple Heart
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4098 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:35 am

Post by Purple Heart »

Omfg
YOU'RE NOT DIEING.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4099 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:35 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Do you want me to self-hammer or something?

I am really upset about this. This isn’t what I signed up for.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”