Sid Meier's Civilization 5 UPick Mafia (GAME OVER)

Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #3850 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:10 am

Post by Chara »

she also said that there might have been a crosskill to account for the missing death night one (assuming Elbirn died via weak), but a crosskill doesn't make sense and even glancing at the deaths tells you this.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3851 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:11 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3849, Jodaxq wrote:Titus says she protected Brass N2 which obviously means she did nothing N1. She is suspect of there being other protectives in the game. But yet, she thinks it's more likely that the orange scum kill got blocked than them shooting Elbirn?
Crosskill/scum blocker/scum protective

Let me rephrase

If I was wrong, wouldn't you expect scum to sheep me as I'd be a good place to hide?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3852 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:15 am

Post by BuJaber »

HEAL: embargo x3

I don't trust the religion spreaders. Haven't all game. I sincerely doubt all of them are town but I also have no evidence against it. Brass's thoughts on A50 do make sense. But anyway my position is always ban something when given a chance because we currently have the numbers advantage.

I'm sick and tired of the gamma debate and especially with titus v gamma. I don't care anymore let's lynch titus and have shaz swear to us he'll shoot gamma. If gamma doesnt die either shaz is scum or gamma is or scum have roleblock thay they used on shaz just to mess with us which means they won't kill him. All good options.

VOTE: Titus

If titus vs gamma ends up being TvT then shame on both of you.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3853 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:24 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3845, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3840, Titus wrote:I'll just take a chill pill tonight and try to talk sense into this tomorrow.

@Chara, Nero, Elbrin for starters. Just look at all the dead townies.
Oh, shut up! Just admit your guilt and hang your head in shame. Be grateful you're not also accused of planning 9-11! (but you ARE being held account for the JFK assassination) :P

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3854 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:40 am

Post by Shaziro »

I'm beginning to see Titus scum and I don't like that.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3855 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:44 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3852, BuJaber wrote:HEAL: embargo x3

I don't trust the religion spreaders. Haven't all game. I sincerely doubt all of them are town but I also have no evidence against it. Brass's thoughts on A50 do make sense. But anyway my position is always ban something when given a chance because we currently have the numbers advantage.

I'm sick and tired of the gamma debate and especially with titus v gamma. I don't care anymore let's lynch titus and have shaz swear to us he'll shoot gamma. If gamma doesnt die either shaz is scum or gamma is or scum have roleblock thay they used on shaz just to mess with us which means they won't kill him. All good options.

VOTE: Titus

If titus vs gamma ends up being TvT then shame on both of you.
OHFUCKNO
Shaz only shoots me if Titus flips town
Nice job trying to get me shot asshole
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3856 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:03 am

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 3851, Titus wrote:
In post 3849, Jodaxq wrote:Titus says she protected Brass N2 which obviously means she did nothing N1. She is suspect of there being other protectives in the game. But yet, she thinks it's more likely that the orange scum kill got blocked than them shooting Elbirn?

Let me rephrase

If I was wrong, wouldn't you expect scum to sheep me as I'd be a good place to hide?
Um. No.

The Red team shot Varsoon. You can agree to that, right? That means, in your world, it is the orange scum kill that is unaccounted for. The Red roleblocker was lynched. Two red players are dead. The mod confirmed to us that players can only perform one action in a night so the remaining red player cannot both have protected and shot Varsoon. Or do you think that each scum team has four members?

I guess you do keep referring to Gamma and his multiple partners so maybe you do.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3857 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:10 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3856, Jodaxq wrote:

Let me rephrase

Um. No.

The Red team shot Varsoon. You can agree to that, right? That means, in your world, it is the orange scum kill that is unaccounted for. The Red roleblocker was lynched. Two red players are dead. The mod confirmed to us that players can only perform one action in a night so the remaining red player cannot both have protected and shot Varsoon. Or do you think that each scum team has four members?

I guess you do keep referring to Gamma and his multiple partners so maybe you do.
Dunker was still alive coming into n1. It's possible Dunker shot and his partner protected.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3858 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:14 am

Post by Joey_ »

my commuting could also explain the lack of a kill
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3859 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:20 am

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 3857, Gamma Emerald wrote:

Let me rephrase

Um. No.

Dunker was still alive coming into n1. It's possible Dunker shot and his partner protected.
And his partner wouldn't have protected Dunker? What's a scum protective for?
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3860 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:20 am

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 3858, Joey_ wrote:my commuting could also explain the lack of a kill
Good point.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3861 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:21 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3859, Jodaxq wrote:
In post 3857, Gamma Emerald wrote:

Let me rephrase

Um. No.

And his partner wouldn't have protected Dunker? What's a scum protective for?
Fair I guess
<Embrace The Void>

Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3862 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:35 pm

Post by Klazam »

In post 3825, Maestro wrote:
[
Embargo
~ (City-States)]
- Small though they may be, City-States complicate global politics and can
interfere in the diplomacy between more powerful Civilizations
. Assign delegates
supporting or opposing Embargo of City-States
. If successful, this resolution will be enacted
permanently
, and must be repealed for any effects to be disabled.
reading the embargo city states stuff- a random thought occurred to me, what if the embargo will allow the two scum factions to communicate? look at the bolded.

Also why did you give the olympic games thing to pidgey? If Brass thinks that A50 is more likely to be town, then why give it to pidgey instead? I do feel that pidgey is more probable to be town than marshy anyway, but still this was a strange choice.

I need to consider this before i vote

Fixing tags.
~M
Last edited by Maestro on Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3863 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:13 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

pidgey is less town leadery so I guess it was okay? I am at least glad we're not just stacking all our shit on the IC and risking it all being gone with the wind if/when he dies.
<Embrace The Void>

Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3864 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:23 pm

Post by Joey_ »

@klazoum Youre reading it backwards klazoum, it implies that City Sates does interfere with the global politics and that embargoing them might prevent them from interfering imo

Also the olympic choice was brass' resolutions, not mine but i fully agree with his choice
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3865 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:47 pm

Post by Klazam »

No, i mean, read this line- City-States complicate global politics and can interfere in the diplomacy between more powerful Civilizations. I'm thinking if we remove city states, that STOPS them from interfering, which could mean let scum talk to each other?

Im just trying to apply mafia terms to these resolutions, so i may be obveranalyzing
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3866 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:50 pm

Post by Titus »

Mod replace me

This isn't fun anymore yelling about obvious scum and getting told I am wrong and waiting for you guys to catch up isn't fun. You'll just lynch or let all the active town die/be buddied. Hell that misrep from Gamma with the Gif was atrocious but it results in more votes on me. No one is reading this game anymore and just looking for validation. I'm out. This isn't a mystery game at all but a power grab.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3867 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:55 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

How was that even a misrep? Which line was incorrect, the top or the bottom?
<Embrace The Void>

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3868 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:57 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3867, Gamma Emerald wrote:How was that even a misrep? Which line was incorrect, the top or the bottom?
The bottom. I never accused you of shooting Elbrin. I was demoralized because the active town are dead.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3869 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:58 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Excuse me? Brass has been active and is the fucking IC. You're just blatantly lying at this point.
<Embrace The Void>

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3870 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:22 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3869, Gamma Emerald wrote:Excuse me? Brass has been active and is the fucking IC. You're just blatantly lying at this point.
I didn't say EVERY town was dead. Just enough to make me demoralized.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3871 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:31 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Keep adjusting your lines, idc it's not me it hurts
<Embrace The Void>

Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3872 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:40 pm

Post by Joey_ »

odd replace out, we havent finished the WC and so we aren't actually into the phase where we decides who to lynch, it was stated a bunch of time
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3873 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:41 pm

Post by Joey_ »

HEAL: Embargo City States x1
HEAL: International games Pidgey x2
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3874 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:45 pm

Post by BuJaber »

I am not an asshole.

It's multiball. Titus flipping scum doesn't clear you 100%. And of course if titus flips town vig shot is best on you.
But more to the point even after all effort spent defending you some people still suspect you. It is not in town's favor to repeatedly come back to you.

Klazam shooting you shuts up people about you. Forces scum to find some other person to lynch in what is shaping up to be a strong townvloc and clears klazam unless there are too few kills. Even if it doesn't fully clear klaxam your death is way better than IC or whatever. I am proposing we all agree to this because in the off chance that klazam is scum we force him to shoot who we want or it's a scumclaim

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”