Sid Meier's Civilization 5 UPick Mafia (GAME OVER)

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3875 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:53 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

klazan is not vig
shaz is
and I guess if titus flips red scum I could still be orange, but if she flips orange I'm hyperspewed not orange
plus I still have a tracker shot which could be useful, so I don't want to get lynched/shot until we have gotten maximum use out of my role
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3876 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:54 pm

Post by Klazam »

I'm not the vig, shaziro is.

And Gamma is fuckign conftown to me. i honestly have no idea whyt he fuck people hasnt come around to this...
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3877 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:00 pm

Post by BuJaber »

Yes sorry klaz I meant shaz.

I'm with you guys I've been arguing to keep you alive even before I TR you because of the nature of your claim. I just say we need to end this debate once and for all.

Let's just lynch titus and we'll see. Who's gonna read 155 pages. Look at ceasar replacing in for example.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3878 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:01 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

So any objections to voting yea for both?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3879 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:02 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

That replace out seems so petty. It reminds me a lot of Gamma's replace out in Dunker's recent large normal.
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3880 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:06 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 3874, BuJaber wrote:I am not an asshole.

It's multiball. Titus flipping scum doesn't clear you 100%. And of course if titus flips town vig shot is best on you.
But more to the point even after all effort spent defending you some people still suspect you. It is not in town's favor to repeatedly come back to you.

Klazam shooting you shuts up people about you. Forces scum to find some other person to lynch in what is shaping up to be a strong townvloc and clears klazam unless there are too few kills. Even if it doesn't fully clear klaxam your death is way better than IC or whatever. I am proposing we all agree to this because in the off chance that klazam is scum we force him to shoot who we want or it's a scumclaim
Disagree. Gamma is very likely town regardless of Titus' alignment. She can be town and still be completely wrong.

Gamma being scum comes down to whether you believe one or more things. He visited Brass N1 when Brass was peacekept. Elbirn softed a visit to Gamma and flipped a weak role. There are too many protective roles and Gamma's claim is most suspect. If you believe one or more of those things points to Gamma being anti-town then he's anti-town regardless of Titus.
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3881 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:07 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

HEAL: Embargo City-States x2
HEAL: International Games Pidgey
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3882 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:10 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

HEAL: yea embargo city-states
HEAL: yea international games @ pidgey X2
<Embrace The Void>

Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3883 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:12 pm

Post by Klazam »

HEAL: yea Games @ pidgey x3 might as well
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3884 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:34 pm

Post by BuJaber »

Yes I am against the olympic games thing.

We don't know what it is and we don't know for sure what pidgey is.
But there's a part of me that wants to see what happens if it helps us figure out who the lying religion spreader is.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3885 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:36 pm

Post by BuJaber »

In post 3880, Jodaxq wrote:

It's multiball. Titus flipping scum doesn't clear you 100%. And of course if titus flips town vig shot is best on you.
But more to the point even after all effort spent defending you some people still suspect you. It is not in town's favor to repeatedly come back to you.

Klazam shooting you shuts up people about you. Forces scum to find some other person to lynch in what is shaping up to be a strong townvloc and clears klazam unless there are too few kills. Even if it doesn't fully clear klaxam your death is way better than IC or whatever. I am proposing we all agree to this because in the off chance that klazam is scum we force him to shoot who we want or it's a scumclaim
Disagree. Gamma is very likely town regardless of Titus' alignment. She can be town and still be completely wrong.

Gamma being scum comes down to whether you believe one or more things. He visited Brass N1 when Brass was peacekept. Elbirn softed a visit to Gamma and flipped a weak role. There are too many protective roles and Gamma's claim is most suspect. If you believe one or more of those things points to Gamma being anti-town then he's anti-town regardless of Titus.
I don't believe gamma is scum. I have been proposing middle of the road suggestions compromises that people who do think he is scum should agree to.
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3886 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:20 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 3885, BuJaber wrote:
In post 3880, Jodaxq wrote:

I don't believe gamma is scum. I have been proposing middle of the road suggestions compromises that people who do think he is scum should agree to.
No.

There are only three people voting Gamma: Titus, Kiana, and Marshy. Titus is getting lynched so who cares what she thinks of Gamma. Kiana naked voted Gamma and hasn't really updated her thoughts on him. Marshy is the only one who's reasons are decent (he meta reads Gamma as scum) but I really don't trust him or his read all that much, and I don't think I'm alone. Ranmaru also meta scum read Gamma yesterday but his slot has done literally nothing at all today. There's no one else to "shut up" about Gamma and vigging a guy you don't believe is scum to convince one guy is really bad.

Shaz should vig who he thinks is scum (if he even has a shot tonight... don't think he's ever said).
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3887 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:30 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

Hi. I have obtained some metagame evidence that points towards Gamma being town here.

VOTE: Klazam
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3888 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:04 pm

Post by Joey_ »

joda and bujaber really obvtowned hard in the last 2 pages, and that is considering i already have lockedtowned them
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3889 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:05 pm

Post by Joey_ »

I think that we should flip ranmaru's slot at this point, shaz can yolo his shot but we should (ic should) make a pool for him to shoot in, i dont want him to shoot pidgey or any of my hard town
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3890 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:33 pm

Post by BuJaber »

Fine whatever
He can shoot ceasar or kiana.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3891 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:55 pm

Post by brassherald »

In post 3890, BuJaber wrote:Fine whatever
He can shoot ceasar or kiana.
I want to lynch Caesar today, but maybe add Titus slot to this. That replace out was terrible.

Also, Klazam might be a good vig, I have to catch up with everything that was said last night into this morning, though.

HEAL: International games x3
HEAL: Denounce City States x3

Maestro if you don't understand what I mean by either because I think I got both names wrong, let me know and I'll actually read them.
I've only made one good post, and don't you dare accuse me of doing it again.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3892 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:23 am

Post by Shaziro »

I think the idea that City States being denounced might make it so scum can communicate might be valid. If you think about it, interfering in the diplomacy of powerful civs -could- easily mean they interfere with Scum talking to one another, be it between teams or the one I think is more likely, during the day. It -could- also change the amount of votes we get daily, which is how it works in Civ V. Balance-wise, which seems more likely?

Also, Titus replace out is a shame, but it's whatever. I want to see the replacement's first few things before making a call on that slot.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #3893 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:29 am

Post by Chara »

Titus replace out makes me want to lazily townbin her. scum Titus takes that lynch, i think. it's not rock-solid but it's something.

Klazam's (?) idea about Embargo City States does sort of make sense. i take back what i said about it not being able to hurt us.
i've been thinking about the lack of any hurt votes in the WCs, which does make sense when being lead by an IC but from a game design perspective i would also expect to see options we don't want.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3894 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:30 am

Post by Chara »

also regarding religion spreader claims: i really doubt marshy or pidgey are lying about their roles. i don't think one of them
has
to be scum either, but marshy could be. pidgey isn't a locktownread but he is a good one.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3895 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:33 am

Post by Chara »

In post 3891, brassherald wrote:I want to lynch Caesar today, but maybe add Titus slot to this. That replace out was terrible.

Also, Klazam might be a good vig, I have to catch up with everything that was said last night into this morning, though.
i wish she'd answered me before doing so, but i think Titus could have been genuinely demoralized, even if i don't really understand why.
sort of gross to townread a replace out based entirely on AtE, i know, but i don't think Titus would do that as scum.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3896 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:38 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 3895, Chara wrote:
In post 3891, brassherald wrote:I want to lynch Caesar today, but maybe add Titus slot to this. That replace out was terrible.

i wish she'd answered me before doing so, but i think Titus could have been genuinely demoralized, even if i don't really understand why.
sort of gross to townread a replace out based entirely on AtE, i know, but i don't think Titus would do that as scum.
Okay, I haven't played with Titus before this game, so, I get that the meta may be there to TR that.

Also, unrelated to quote, but the pidgey choice was because A50 is a townread for me because of mechanics. Pidgey I think is town, but I wanted to pick someone from whom we could see information if we get to host fake olympics who is likely town, but not because of mechanics as much as an actual read. I don't think it's a scum slot, but we might learn something that will be more useful from him than from giving it to A50.
I've only made one good post, and don't you dare accuse me of doing it again.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3897 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:45 am

Post by Chara »

it's less meta and more a general case of "is this a player i think would replace out to avoid being lynched as scum". since her replace-out wasn't rl-based or from anything in the game i would consider non-game related.

and i get it. i also like your reasoning for Almost town if it was anyone else but Almost. :P
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3898 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:46 am

Post by Chara »

blah, i keep thinking i'm townbinning players for bad reasons, because i really don't know if i see all of two orange scum and a red in Caesar/Klazam/Kiana/marshy.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3899 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:49 am

Post by Chara »

but it's also day 3 and we have time. i'm at least very confident in my locktownreads so i think that's fine.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”