Sid Meier's Civilization 5 UPick Mafia (GAME OVER)

marshy
marshy
Goon
marshy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3925 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:29 pm

Post by marshy »

joda claimed tracker right? if you guys get late in the game and are confused as to whos scum id take a serious look at her. varsoon flipped role cop so the other team probably has a role to find out towns roles

this means joda is probably scum
marshy
marshy
Goon
marshy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3926 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:30 pm

Post by marshy »

In post 3923, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3919, marshy wrote:Gamma Emerald - scum for all time terrible posts
lmao you can't even make a real reason to lynch me
i pulled up your iso and found 460+ reasons to. i just dont want to flood the thread
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3927 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:33 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Okay so you're forcing confbias, nice
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
marshy
marshy
Goon
marshy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3928 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:39 pm

Post by marshy »

In post 3916, Chara wrote:
In post 3914, marshy wrote:then kill klazam for the excessive whiteknighting that reeks of scums extra information being abused to look like hes doing something
i don't understand how it can be klazam whiteknighting with extra information (implying Gamma is town), if Gamma is scum.

is your definition of whiteknighting just defending?

and if Klazam and Gamma are both scum, what extra information does Klazam have?
theres 2 worlds

gamma is scum. if hes scum then all is well. klazam might b whiteknighting him as a buddy or is whiteknighting and should die anyway

gamma is town. klazam is either scum whiteknighting gamma (what i believe is the optimal scum strategy in this game) harder and more persistently than everyone else to help scum win the game. or klazam is town whiteknighting gamma for terrible reasons and should probably die anyway

typing this out kind of makes me want to vote klazam. but idk man. gamma just needs to die
marshy
marshy
Goon
marshy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3929 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:41 pm

Post by marshy »

but yeah. you guys should sheep my readslist and vig me if thats what you have to do. id rather not spend another week arguing with gamma or klazam when they should just flip so we can all move on. we have to get rid of the unknowns and figure out if someone in my townleans/idk reads is scum going deep

im out for the night. later yall
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #3930 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:08 pm

Post by Chara »

i'm going to sleep, but whiteknighting means scum defending players they know are town. if you mean scum defending a buddy, call it that.
this has nothing to do with the game, i just like everyone's terms to be on the same page. night!
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
marshy
marshy
Goon
marshy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3931 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:11 pm

Post by marshy »

thought of some other stuff

i kind of expected gamma to call me scum by now if he was actually scum. instead he has been probing me a bit and has had some progressions and doubts. nero also called him town before dying. fuck. he might be town after all

bu claimed vanilla when kiana was getting hardcleared for claiming to be the only vanilla townie. this means either that

1 bu is scum and counterclaimed vanilla with the idea that hed get a kiana mislynch. but this would involve him committing to a shitty claim for the rest of the game. im not sure he pulls that as scum and see little benefit

2 bu is town and genuinely was concerned that town was being too hasty in clearing kiana. this i believe to make more sense

the only downside is that im pretty bu has been whiteknighting gamma and also calling 1 of the religion spreaders scum

pidgeys probably town. the way he tried to kill klazam d1 i think it was was pretty damn townie and he has an internal consistency to his reads thats hard to fake as scum. if pidgeys scum hes played a seriously sick game

gonna bump pidgey up to my hard town list and bu between idk and light town

was thinking more about jodax. that tracker claim is interesting. does town have NO investigative roles? or does the red scum team have no investigative scum? id like to kno what joey thinks of this. if someone could please link me/explain WHY jodax claim thatd b greatly appreciated and ill answer any question they hav for me in return

VOTE: klazam
marshy
marshy
Goon
marshy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3932 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:15 pm

Post by marshy »

another point of interest

why did scum kill varsoon? he was scummy as fuck. i need to iso him and see who he was pushing/defending while alive. nero too
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3933 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:37 pm

Post by BuJaber »

Marshy if you flip town it doesn't guarantee us that you're right.
Vig shooting you so we sheep your reads makes no sense.

Gamma claims he has track left right? He tracks someone then comes day 4 tells us. If he gets called a liar either gamma or his target is scum. If his story is corroborated either he and his target are both scum or they're both town.
marshy
marshy
Goon
marshy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3934 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:46 pm

Post by marshy »

it makes plenty of sense. talk about the reads and how i got there and if it makes sense. Xthey do for the most part. im trying to solve the game by reading ppl and

at any rate the gamma track idea is kinda towny on your end

gamma and jodax both having tracks? hmm makes me feel better bout scum/idk pile
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3935 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:00 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3932, marshy wrote:another point of interest

why did scum kill varsoon? he was scummy as fuck. i need to iso him and see who he was pushing/defending while alive. nero too
Wasn't Varsoon pushing Klazam based off of thinking it was multiball? That's a pretty logical reason for that kill there. Nero idk
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3936 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:02 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3934, marshy wrote:it makes plenty of sense. talk about the reads and how i got there and if it makes sense. Xthey do for the most part. im trying to solve the game by reading ppl and

at any rate the gamma track idea is kinda towny on your end

gamma and jodax both having tracks? hmm makes me feel better bout scum/idk pile
I think my role and Joda's aren't contradictory in the slightest if Joda's is randomized. Has she affirmed or denied that possibility?
<Embrace The Void>

Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3937 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:12 pm

Post by Klazam »

*raises eyebrow*

ok. Dont think marshy is actually keeping up with the game. several wrong things in his posts.

Been thinking about titus. Honestly i hate when people replace out like that. if Titus was scum, it's a tactical replacement, which is aganist site rules, if he's town, it kinda confirms him as town. if the mods think it's a tacital replace out but leave it alone, that adds layers of wifom to the whole mess. how is that even allowed, game rules wise. I think I'll have to assume he's town based on the replaceout premise, which feels shitty to me.

meh

VOTE: Casear he (and his slot) has done even less than me, and put out less thoughts and shit. Ran was scummy. He can go.

I'm basically giving up on the gamma thing. ill just laugh at youse postgame. (or ill be laughed at, but i strongly doubt that)
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3938 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:13 pm

Post by Klazam »

also joda is an inventor, not a full tracker, get with the times, marshy
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3939 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:14 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I mean it's multiball, it's not even tactical if Titus is scum as she could genuinely believe her read
<Embrace The Void>

Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3940 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:17 pm

Post by Klazam »

didnt think of that layer.

ugh idk about that slot. gonna wait and see if it gets sorted somehow then.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3941 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:21 pm

Post by Almost50 »

I don't feel good about the lynch on Caesar, although -tbh- I didn't like ranmaru's absence and I'm liking the replacement's play even less.

marshy has called several rimes for his own vig. :vig me .. vig me" is all he's about, which leads me to believe he might be scum with a BP or with a fellow protector.

I thus want to lynch between Titus/marshy, and as there's a wagon on Titus and not on marshy I'm staying put.

@marshy: How about we lynch you instead of vig you? And if you flip Town we vig Gamma. Would that suit you still??

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3942 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:27 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I actually think marshy could be town at this point because like I didn't actually let the SR go until after he dropped his so he basically made the first move towards peace. That gives me some reservations about suspecting him.
<Embrace The Void>

Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3943 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:45 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

HEAL: International Games - pidgey x3
marshy
marshy
Goon
marshy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3944 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:18 pm

Post by marshy »

In post 3938, Klazam wrote:also joda is an inventor, not a full tracker, get with the times, marshy
an inventor AND a joat?

thats even better dude. prolly scum between the two then

VOTE: jodaxq
marshy
marshy
Goon
marshy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3945 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:22 pm

Post by marshy »

In post 3941, Almost50 wrote:I don't feel good about the lynch on Caesar, although -tbh- I didn't like ranmaru's absence and I'm liking the replacement's play even less.

marshy has called several rimes for his own vig. :vig me .. vig me" is all he's about, which leads me to believe he might be scum with a BP or with a fellow protector.

I thus want to lynch between Titus/marshy, and as there's a wagon on Titus and not on marshy I'm staying put.

@marshy: How about we lynch you instead of vig you? And if you flip Town we vig Gamma. Would that suit you still??
what in the fuck?

a50 has officially outed himself as the scummiest rolespreader. i actually start giving a shit about the game and then he says all i did was say vig me instead of dialoging with me or considering my reads. kill him sometime in this game if yall are really that confident in a religion holding scum

i hav to look into gamma more and see if hes just terrible town. ill figure out more stuff by deadline

i lold. more scum are gonna come into this thread and shit on me so watch for that too
marshy
marshy
Goon
marshy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3946 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:35 pm

Post by marshy »

im gonna iso some ppl and skim over d1 again soon and try to narrow the list. ill read ran too hes been busy lately irl so may b town here ill try figure it out

VOTE: klazam
marshy
marshy
Goon
marshy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3947 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:40 pm

Post by marshy »

has any1 played with dunker scum before and hav knowledge of how he treats his scumbros?
marshy
marshy
Goon
marshy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3948 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:41 pm

Post by marshy »

varsoon too and whoever the other red guy was
marshy
marshy
Goon
marshy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3949 (ISO) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:27 am

Post by marshy »

pretty sure we gonna hit scum today. im gonna reread some stuff tonight and get back at you guys

gamma joat jodax inventor and titus doc. mm. ima reread titus tonight too she was towny d1 but fell off in terms of scumhunting

caesar come back and play plz. ifnyou dont wanna reread then iso a few ppl and reread d1 only

the most telling part of this game was d1 when we had a bunch of wagons going. ima reread that and see if i can wrangle a scum or three i think i can

btw rip varsoon/nero/dunk. game lost a lotta swag when they died. rip would play again

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”