Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:43 pm

Post by Ausuka »

Yeah so we could rely on scum playing how they're expected to and get scum tomorrow while we probably mislynch today, or we could get scum today and potentially reduce the amount of nightkills we have to deal with tonight. Just lynching the guilty and then going back to a regularly scheduled program of scumhunting is the best play here IMO. No need to play games with the SK.
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:09 am

Post by Sando »

In post 1201, Ausuka wrote:Yeah so we could rely on scum playing how they're expected to and get scum tomorrow while we probably mislynch today, or we could get scum today and potentially reduce the amount of nightkills we have to deal with tonight. Just lynching the guilty and then going back to a regularly scheduled program of scumhunting is the best play here IMO. No need to play games with the SK.
It's funny that you can't actually articulate why I'm wrong, just gonna go with "nah, CC or I'm parked here"
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him, she/her

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:41 am

Post by Taly »

Shadpearl
, unvote, or I'm taking the self-vote as a scum-motivated one.

If you're town, in no world is it
most beneficial
for you to be mislynched, even with information. So I don't know why the hell you're entertaining flip possibilities over yourself unless you're purposely generating discussion to make people waffle.

I also need you to elaborate on
profii's
claim in your eyes???

Furthermore, I don't understand why scum or the SK would do random kills at night? Town still has 2 PRs,
(both claimed without any CC's)
and a potential lynchpool some people aren't willing to touch.

:facepalm:
Sando
, I don't know if you missed this... but can you elaborate on
Ausuka
being scum?

Someone looking at a claim and thinking to lynch a guilty as the first option does not sound far-fetched as town to me. Plus, over some thought last night, I still don't feel good about
havingfitz
or
texcat
either.
"Taly is going to be a hot mess all game and I am entertained" ~ Gammagooey
"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
"Taly wins for the most fence-sitty reads in a game ever" ~Battle Mage
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:28 am

Post by texcat »

We have a guilty from a claimed and not cc'd tracker. I agree with Ausuka. It looks to me like we have a caught scum. I don't understand why we'd want to mislynch.

All of this wifom and trying to keep scum guessing is nonsense. Scum already knows what's going on and is probably laughing their asses off. And they are never going to resolve this for us. Why would they? Even if the tracker keeps tracking and finding guilties, we probably won't lynch them.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:33 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1203, Taly wrote:I still don't feel good about havingfitz or texcat either
Would you mind summarizing? If not I'll ISO you when I can.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Kopherald
Kopherald
Goon
Kopherald
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:48 am

Post by Kopherald »

Just an FYI because I see how long ago we last posted. Today is my neice's first birthday, so I'm probably not around until like tomorrow evening, but I also hate being prodded, so I am posting a few thoughts now.

Shad is likely a scum, but we have at least two other scum out there. No reason to turbo lynch a guilty right now, we have a good amount of time until the deadline. This discussion is, at the very least getting more content out there to analyze.

Shadpearl, if you are town, get your vote off of yourself. Self-voting is a dumb move as town.
In post 1205, havingfitz wrote:
In post 1203, Taly wrote:I still don't feel good about havingfitz or texcat either
Would you mind summarizing? If not I'll ISO you when I can.
This is also hilarious to me. Two other people have made comprehensive posts about fitz looking like scum, and seemingly, he wants to ignore those two acting like he'll respond to this one.

-Brass
Hydra of Kop and Brassherald
Shadpearl
Shadpearl
Townie
Shadpearl
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:55 am

Post by Shadpearl »

Fine. But when we get to tomorrow and the Lynchbait kills me, wasting the day, I will kackle on all our graves.

UNVOTE: Shadpearl
A new player has appeared! Please choose your reaction...
-->Greet
-->Ignore
-->LYNCH!
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:37 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 1202, Sando wrote:
In post 1201, Ausuka wrote:Yeah so we could rely on scum playing how they're expected to and get scum tomorrow while we probably mislynch today, or we could get scum today and potentially reduce the amount of nightkills we have to deal with tonight. Just lynching the guilty and then going back to a regularly scheduled program of scumhunting is the best play here IMO. No need to play games with the SK.
It's funny that you can't actually articulate why I'm wrong, just gonna go with "nah, CC or I'm parked here"
Players without a town wincon will not listen to do what town wants them to do, and will actively manipulate the "plan" that takes all their nightkills into account if they can. Whichever one of {profii, Shadpearl} is scum won't want to clean it up, and the other faction probably benefits from it too. Any plan that relies on antitown factions is a bad idea.

If we don't flip Shadpearl now, there is still uncertainty, and we lynch based on a lot less information, with one more scum alive. They can still manipulate the lynch by pushing associatives from the other in the 1v1, and they can still plant associatives in our mind. Like, there's a reason why lynching in 1v1s is standard.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:58 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1181, Shadpearl wrote:
VOTE: Shadpearl
What that actual F#%K! Not another Korina!! :facepalm:

OK.. fine...

VOTE: ptofii

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:03 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1206, Kopherald wrote:This is also hilarious to me. Two other people have made comprehensive posts about fitz looking like scum, and seemingly, he wants to ignore those two acting like he'll respond to this one.
Actually I'm typing up a response to some of your post right now.

Who was the other "comprehensive" post from?

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:03 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1209, Almost50 wrote:VOTE: ptofii
???

Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:05 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 1209, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1181, Shadpearl wrote:
VOTE: Shadpearl
What that actual F#%K! Not another Korina!! :facepalm:

OK.. fine...

VOTE: ptofii
Shadpearl
Shadpearl
Townie
Shadpearl
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:13 am

Post by Shadpearl »

As for Profii, look back at the claim and someone explain some things to me, pretending I don't already know he's lying.
In post 1120, profii wrote:Ok I’ll claim

I’m tracker

Looked at Jimmy N-1 and he protected Sando n1 which is nothing really but I did due to that lol hammer
Firstly - You suck as a tracker. Why THE HECK would you look at Jimmy? The guy who's been almost non-existent all game? Why wouldn't you look at Almost50 or Taly or Doomfeathers/MathDino? Why wouldn't you get USEFUL information that can help you know who to trust? Answer: Because none of those slots have flipped yet so he names them and immediately gets counter claimed (or identifies a scumbuddy). Profii could claim Jimmy easily and without good reason. Also-

In post 895, profii wrote:right just re-reading the thread a bit, i was looking at Sando vs Taly and I can't see that as TvS... kinda unlikely that it would be scum theater to me so I'll call them both town for now.

I think Ausuka is town as well - i dont see why it's a problem to be more interested in peoples interpretations of other players motivations, rather than asking people directly - how can we trust anyones word pre-conf-towning - if they are just lying, they will just continue, i'm far more interested in what someone thinks someone else might be up to, it's harder to come up with a rationale for someone else thats made up than make up your own story. But anyway, I get that Ausuka is taking Taly's word for recent posts... so moving on...

Jimmy seems like an easy player to pick on, if he flips non-scum, I think we would need to look at his wagon -
but I think he could very likely flip scum.

Havingfitz is hopefully simply busy IRL, hard really to cast judgement on that one.

I'll wait a bit to sort Shadpearl & LUV - I'm not sure what happened there

I noticed Texcat seems to appear in a few of the bigger wagons and is also pushing Jimmy again which as i said is a bit easy. I'm not a fan of this.

vTexcat/v
I've got a few more slots to look at more carefully but i am ok putting my vote there right now
What the actual frick is this, Mr. Tracker? If you tracked Jimmy NIGHT 1 and KNEW he was a Doctor on Day 2 WHY would you throw suspicion on him? WHY would you go anywhere near that wagon?! Just assuming you weren't lying for the sake of this argument how can you possibly defend this?!

In post 1120, profii wrote:The n-2 I tracked Shadpearl who went for Anen so I am guessing he is the serial killer. Again tracked the lol hammer. You’ll note I wasn’t on the lynch of jimmy during this day
Weren't on the lynch, but had no problem opportunistically tossing a bit of suspicion on him, as I already pointed out. As for the first part- WHY?! Why me? I mean, I'm flattered and all to be your target. I assume it's because you thought I would just roll over (and you're right, I did) but that is scum motivation. WHY would you do this as the actual tracker? Day 2 I posted my list of what sort of timetable we were running on. Time was of the essence! And you investigate... the newbie who is hardly posting? Not (again) Almost50, Doomfeathers Slot, Taly, Kopherald, Ausuka even... Anyone who is actually giving content? Really? Just...
Really?

In post 1120, profii wrote:I guess I had some random doubt in my mind that SK and Scum went for Anen or doc went for the wrong element but I’m confident shadpearl is probably the SK when he faked my death just then as I’ve been playing along with his interpretation that I’ve town read him so I assume he wants me alive to give him chance at survival
... I honestly have nothing. I don't understand the first part. The second part "so I assume he wants me alive to give him a chance at survival" -Are you a doctor now too? 0_o Or are you referring to thinking I was buddying you? Please go back and find this for me. If I get to pick my buddy can't I have LUV? She's active, has strong posts, and is the least scummy of the 3 big posters (although Mathdino still pings me to hell and back). You picked me, Profii, because I'm an easy target, and I am. Take me, I'm yours. I'll clear this whole thing up today and I'm not concerned in the slightest.

In post 1120, profii wrote:I am really hoping Shad doesn’t lol hammer now.
Yes, yes. This is an easy way to get votes to back off quickly while making me look bad-
but I already did that
. I posted BECAUSE of the quick hammer that I wasn't really on board with. I am sorry I miscounted but I actually thought you just died within a few hours of Day 3 with no hesitation and that seemed
way
too opportunistic to me. I hadn't voted, so I couldn't yank my vote from the fast hammer. I was hoping my post would get someone else to pull back before the mod showed up.

Post Edit: -Ha! You're actually completely right, Almost50! That's where I got the idea from! x) I think it works WAY better in this context though.
-->Greet
-->Ignore
-->LYNCH!
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:18 am

Post by Ausuka »

UNVOTE:
Actually yeah shadpearl is right. Profii's claim doesn't really align with logic. Still think the tracker should just CC though so we don't risk a mislynch- tracker is a pretty bad PR. Last doc can be on tracker anyway which gives them a chance of survival. Maybe we should just lynch profii anyway, idk. Still not lynching outside those two though.
Shadpearl
Shadpearl
Townie
Shadpearl
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:20 am

Post by Shadpearl »

Ah! Sorry if that post looks confusing! I broke down Profii's tracker post, but the 2nd block is an entirely separate post from Day 2. Just the second block post. (the long one)
-->Greet
-->Ignore
-->LYNCH!
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:24 am

Post by Ausuka »

Actually nah if profii doesn't explain his post on Jimmy adequately I think we can just lynch him without a CC. We should still wait for that though, we've got plenty of time.
Shadpearl
Shadpearl
Townie
Shadpearl
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:32 am

Post by Shadpearl »

Ausuka, you bite your tongue, woman! Trying to draw out the tracker is NOT a Townie thing. Stop it. Stop it right now. x)

The tracker, whoever they are, should NOT counterclaim over this. Profii and I are going down one way or another and that's A-Okay. We NEED that tracker to figure out who other scum/serial killer are!

I really, really hope they haven't been twiddling their thumbs like Profii thinks they were.

Tracker, if you are considering CC for me, DON'T YOU FRICKIN' DARE!

I assume you're smart enough to realize A) I'm not all that useful as anything other than a town-slot and B) Scum wants to lure you out for a night kill. Oh! And C) They'll just call you a liar and I die anyway, but you gave them a free power role in shiny gift wrap.

Don't be stupid.

.... And track Almost50 if you haven't already! The uncertainty is killing me. (Yes, still dying on that cross, lmao)
-->Greet
-->Ignore
-->LYNCH!
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:55 am

Post by Almost50 »

So, here\s what I think happened:

profii is MAFIA who was being run up to the lynch. He thought his was going to get lynched anyway, so he wanted to draw the Tracker out to CC him for his buddy to kill. The Tracker can get a guilty. The Doctor cannot even protect a target 100%. So he went for it without a thorough revision on his own play/stated opinions, and almost got away with it.

I'm looking at Ausuka in particular now. Her actions around this are pretty weird. I'd track her tonight and lynch her tomorrow regardless UNLESS 2 kills happen AND the Tracker comes out to say she didn't visit one of them.

I'll reiterate so as not to be misunderstood by those who skim for the jest of it all:
IF, and ONLY if, we have 2 NKs, and Ausuka didn't visit either of them should the Tracker claim.
If they see her visiting a NK, OR if she goes nowhere but we only have 1 NK, then she gets lynched without the need for the Tracker to claim.

I'm also still sus of texcatm but I now think fitz could be town here.

Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:56 am

Post by Ausuka »

Meh, if I was mafia with profii I probably wouldn't have changed my mind there. I don't mind being tracked though so whatever.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:59 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1217, Shadpearl wrote:And track Almost50 if you haven't already! The uncertainty is killing me.
I'm pretty sure they already did, and they either saw me visiting someone who didn't die or they saw me stay put with 2 NKs occurring. (The former would be a stronger clear because it confirms me as the last living Doctor, while the second is only a soft clear because I could be the one Mafioso who did not make the kill).

I am 100% on Scum!Profii today. I hope Sando would reconsider in light of the -damning IMHO- evidence on profii actually supporting the Jimmy lynch after having allegedly tracked him.

profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:25 am

Post by profii »

Shadpearl I’m phone posting so if I miss something you want answering please re-ask and accept my apologies in advance.

@1213

Non-existence plus random hammer = wtf so check it out.
The slots that actually post and give content can be read - so I thought PR is best used on the lurking unknown

In terms of picking targets that have flipped - valid point - but if I’m scum, I think it would be fairly easy to pick out some VTs from the living - I won’t name anyone for the sake of narrowing down the scum Pr kill pool

The Jimmy lynch bit - the first part of the bit you bolder says I think he was easy to pick on. I kinda didn’t expect him to die, but _someone_ lol hammered. Plus bear in mind as a PR I don’t want to be an actual lynch either so I did say I’ve been VI’ing

So then looking at you, again I followed a successful recipe - relative lurker, check, lol hammer, check- oh look 2 for 2.

In terms of the cc thing. If I was fake claiming, id anticipate a cc and then the 1v1 would be me vs that person making you irrelevant - not the case, I was going to die, I have pro- town info and it can be proved by lynching you (or Suboptimally, me)

You also mentioned buddying - yes I do - there was a point you said you are town reading me because I was town reading you.

I’m pretty much vote parked and as I mentioned earlier, want my conf town status please
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:28 am

Post by Ausuka »

VOTE: profii
Sorry if you're town profii but I can't really see past the fact that you said your inno is "very likely to flip scum" and the fact that you opened today with votes on havingfitz and Taly. Your play isn't consistent with the results you claimed.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:31 am

Post by texcat »

I'm willing to switch to Profii. I think Shad raises some very valid points, and A50 paints a reasonable picture of what happened. I'm not willing to vote outside of Profii/Shad, because I think we need to resolve this today, and I'll want to have a discussion after the game with the tracker.

VOTE: Profii
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:32 am

Post by texcat »

And I think that is L-1.

Return to “Completed Open Games”