Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4122 (isolation #800) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:19 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

You did, you are just trying to use his reaction as justification for changing that read. The timing is bad. You have no true 'case' on Dunn, you couldn't even make one. Fair enough on the weekend inactivity. Yet let it be known that when I try to show you my thought process, you don't actually care to interact with it. You never scum read me in Day 3, your case only came up
after
my defense of CES. This is the same case with Davsto.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4123 (isolation #801) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:19 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

In post 4121, Thestatusquo wrote: this is just straight up false. I have posted multiple times this weekend, even though I'm low access on weekends. you'll just say fucking anything.
That's fair, I'll drop that point.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4125 (isolation #802) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:22 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

No, I realize I was wrong about that point, you are generally away on Weekends.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4129 (isolation #803) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:33 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

1. I'm talking about the CES read. You only reconsidered at the last minute.
2. Originally your push on Dunn was never convincing, you said 'there's nothing there' which is why to me, that was more of a null. So you not being able to case him, doesn't make sense when you have strong conviction. You stating it is GUT, is your only fall back. Otherwise, you would have said it was gut from the beginning.
3. Your case was talking about days before Day 3, so I don't understand why you say that. It would make more sense for you to have brought this up before today. Your case wasn't based on actions only coming from Day 4. So, it makes more sense that you are indeed using CES's flip to push me/dunn rather then push me before hand, which would make more sense if you truly did believe in it.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4132 (isolation #804) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:37 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Put simply, your pool of [Dunn, NSG, Marquis] shows that you had less options to go for at the time. Again, this goes back to you having static reads. That is why you are not able to CASE dunn, you had little fuel. You say you *CAN* make cases as scum, and I'm not disputing that. At that time, you had no other cases you could make, so you had to just default to that, and default to sheeping me onto Marquis.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4144 (isolation #805) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:51 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

In post 4133, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 4129, Ranmaru wrote:1. I'm talking about the CES read. You only reconsidered at the last minute.
2. Originally your push on Dunn was never convincing, you said 'there's nothing there' which is why to me, that was more of a null. So you not being able to case him, doesn't make sense when you have strong conviction. You stating it is GUT, is your only fall back. Otherwise, you would have said it was gut from the beginning.
3. Your case was talking about days before Day 3, so I don't understand why you say that. It would make more sense for you to have brought this up before today. Your case wasn't based on actions only coming from Day 4. So, it makes more sense that you are indeed using CES's flip to push me/dunn rather then push me before hand, which would make more sense if you truly did believe in it.
1) the ces read changed because it was based on meta. I have played many many games with ces. He was mostly playing to his town meta. That response, as I explained multiple times, does not fit in my town meta of ces. Town ces would never respond that way. I have explained this at least 3 times. You are actively ignoring those posts to make this argument.

2) this is not responsive to any of the things I quoted. Whats my motivation ran? WHY is it scummy?

3) my case is talking about the sum total of your actions. the majority of it is based on how on day 3 you were willing to vote literally the whole town besides the scum. as well as the actions and tactics you have that have significant scum motivation.

but saying its not based on 3 is definitely a lie. the vast majority of the case is talking about day 3. much of it is predicated on your suspicions and votin patterns on day 3 specifically.

can you stop fucking bald face lying?
1. No he wasn't. You yourself said he wasn't being hypertown yet you excused it anyway, in your response to me in Day 2.
2. Motivation: Let Ran do all the work while Shea just sits there, in the background, using the excuse that he can't case anyone at the moment. If he were town he'd be more influential.
3. I meant to say that your case is talking about Day 3 and before in general, so it would have made sense for you to bring that up, in Day 3, not after CES flips. That's why I'm saying, that you used CES as the spark, so you would build your case around it.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4150 (isolation #806) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:10 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

1. Dude, that's what I'm talking about. I got the wording wrong. Yet you said he wasn't as aggressive here as he was in his town games.
2. You have no other options you can go for. If you are town, why bring up things about Dan but never actually push him, and just stick to your pool?
3. This is the reason you are scum. It makes more sense that town would be ignorant and push for what they believe in passionately, even at the wrong time. You have to consider why I originally had town cred at all first. Did it seem like I was just doing all that just to be town read?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4155 (isolation #807) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:18 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

In post 1594, Thestatusquo wrote:
My ces read is basically that CES is being useless but that this doesn't make him scum
. If you look at The first mafia, for instance, he's very similar in my eyes. Hyper focused on weirdly specific parts of the game. Relatively same level of participation in the game by total post count, its similar right down to the hammer graphic he posted in this game. He's a little bit more aggressive in his hyper specific focuses, but that's a pretty small difference in play. Basically I think everyone scum reading ces isn't really bothering to meta him. I'm not saying he's town, as you can see by my read list but I think lockscumming him over other players doesn't make a lot of sense once you look deeper into his meta.
You use the meta to defend him. It would make more sense for you to support his wagon before L-2. Not after.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4171 (isolation #808) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:30 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

I never saw CES's response as a 'bad reaction'. Shea, I'd need you to show why you thought it was bad and suspicious.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4172 (isolation #809) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:30 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

In post 4168, Shadoweh wrote::/ I really don't want to be choosing between Ran and TSQ, this is ridiculous.
Can you talk to me about Shea?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4177 (isolation #810) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:35 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Dan, where do you stand in all this. What is your position?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4183 (isolation #811) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:43 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Dan, talk to me.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4192 (isolation #812) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:50 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Sorry Dan, don't mean to rush you. I'd still like your vote on Shea though. Would you be willing to join me there, or would you prefer to vote me instead at this time?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4196 (isolation #813) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:52 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

I'm trying to see which position he has. I still want him on you.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4199 (isolation #814) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:56 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

As I had more time to think about it, I decided it was most likely either [Shea, Davsto] or [Shea, Quick]. I have support for it now, so I am going for it now. Simple as that. At the start of Day 4, I said Marquis and Dan since I didn't have time to case or anything. So this is why I have the pool of [Shea, Davsto, Quick].
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4210 (isolation #815) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:04 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Shea, I just said as I had more time to think about it, I eventually decided you were scum with either Davsto or Quick. It makes more sense to me that you see Quick and Gamma vote CES, and then you plop on in desperation. I could be wrong on Quick in that case. I see it as possible that You and Quick are scum and suddenly reverse your reads in the last minute to use it against me, rather then work with me when I was pushing CES earlier. I see Gamma as most likely to be town from the three.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4225 (isolation #816) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:15 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

In post 4214, Thestatusquo wrote:I didn't reverse my reads at the last minute. I spent the remaining many days left in that day lobbying for that lynch while people actively resisted it, yourself included. I didn't vote ces with 1 day til deadline and hammer. I changed my mind and then I lobbied hard for the list, including trying to get you on it repeatedly.

I wasn't a passive participant. I actively tried to make that lynch happen after voting it. If its a bus why wouldn't I hop on and hope the wagon dissipated. It definitely could have if I hadn't been continuing to push on it, especially with you doing everything in your power to stop it
I should say, you reverse it at a time that his wagon is L-2. So you reverse it when there is plenty of support for his lynch.

At that point you have to keep it up for appearances sake. Hopping on, and doing nothing is suicidal. When you hop on, you kiss CES goodbye, for the greater good of your team. (Which means, town cred)
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4226 (isolation #817) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:16 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

In post 4221, Thestatusquo wrote:how could you possibly look at davstos ces interactions and think that scum pairing makes sense?
Let's talk about this. Do you think his reasoning to vote CES initially was solid?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4228 (isolation #818) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:17 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

no u
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4230 (isolation #819) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:18 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Shea opened up the question, so I am responding. So I want to see his response, thank you very much.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4232 (isolation #820) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:19 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

In post 4209, MathBlade wrote:
Votecount 4.12

Thestatusquo(3)
~ (35), (124), (89)

Dunnstral(3)
~ (101), (41), (111)
Shadoweh(1)
~ (40)
Ranmaru(1)
~ (30)

Not Voting (0):

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch.

Day 4 deadline is in (expired on 2018-03-19 04:22:42)
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4236 (isolation #821) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:21 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

In post 4233, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 4226, Ranmaru wrote:
In post 4221, Thestatusquo wrote:how could you possibly look at davstos ces interactions and think that scum pairing makes sense?
Let's talk about this. Do you think his reasoning to vote CES initially was solid?
why? is it because you want to spring another "trap" on me about things I've already explained three times?
What? I disagree with your Davsto statement here. I don't see how at all, that seems like I'm trying to 'trap' you.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4240 (isolation #822) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:24 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

I have nothing in mind, I just am genuinely confused why people don't see Davsto/CES when I do.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4250 (isolation #823) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:28 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

I think I have already explained why I thought Davsto may be scum on Day 4 already. Maybe not in a conversation with you. Shadoweh actually responded to me on this.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4255 (isolation #824) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:30 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Shea: Others besides yourself agree with you on that point, which is why I respond to you about it.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4264 (isolation #825) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:44 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

In post 4260, Thestatusquo wrote:cool. your read on dunn has shifted a lot and part of why you're so likely to be scum in my mind is you've moved in concert the last few days, you said he was scum at some point but never pushed him and quickly unvoted and have never voted him when it matters.

its very similar to your interaction with ces to be honest.

I'd like you to tell me, right now, why you think dunn is not scum.
I'm not confident in him being scum. I'm trying to be more accurate rather then just lynch incorrectly. That's why, generally I never go for players like Dunn, in general. My interaction with CES is similar to my interaction with yourself as well. I gave everyone the benefit of the doubt. I even gave Marquis the benefit of the doubt. The only concern I had with Dunn was 1) Not voting CES with me and 2) Voting LQ when he town read him. That's it. I see nothing else to vote Dunn for, when I see more for you, davsto, and quick.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4265 (isolation #826) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:46 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Dan, I want you to decide on a vote before deadline. We need you.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4268 (isolation #827) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:52 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

In post 4267, ActionDan wrote:I think Shea has more of a chance than Dunn of being scum. Shadoweh is only confirming that for me via her vote. However I don't feel compelled to vote

Would it really be that bad if we just no lynch?
Gamma will most likely be night killed, and we'll be in this same scenario but with one less vote, and Dunn possibly being lynched at that time.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4271 (isolation #828) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:55 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Shea: I have pushed you harder, but I still reconsidered. I have asked others to join on CES, you are correct about Dunn though.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4272 (isolation #829) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:56 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

I have a 2 week suspension from work. Sorry to hear you will have a bad day though. I know how that feels.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4277 (isolation #830) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:02 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

oog, thank you, I'll keep that in mind, I will deff hit you up sometime.

(I'm used to it either screwing me or being beneficial to my timezone, I know the feeling)
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4278 (isolation #831) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:07 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

In post 4273, Thestatusquo wrote:I don't think you ever reconsidered. your pushes on me follow a pattern. you declare me to be town for some small thing after no one joins with you, then you push someone else for a while, then someone else expresses suspicion of me, and you jump back to pushing me again.

you have declared me town almost exclusively when no one was willing to vote me and declared me scum when someone else said I might be scum.

this is part of what I mean when I say your positions are convenient to you.
That's the thing. I try to reconsider you, but then I'm only able to bring out a sentence or two of a town read. I was already scumreading you before Gamma voted. I was pushing towards LQ earlier since at that time, there was more support for it, and I'd rather go for likely scum, that have the most support. Gamma saw that your vote on CES looked bad, and I took that opportunity to vote you. It'd make much less sense for me to not push for you at that time. I do give you opportunities to prove me wrong, such as when I tell you I was waning on LQ and was showing you my thought process at that time. I'm humble enough to understand there may be some weaknesses in my play, that I don't see, which is why I give it to you there, but you don't respond to that.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4286 (isolation #832) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:20 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Shea: I don't *know* who scum is either and as I have said, I'm not that confident in my reads this game. I will say, I'm slightly wavering due to one of your points... you said that if you were scum, you wouldn't just push [dunn, nsg, marquis] when you did give that Action Dan and Davsto were players that could be scum. Can you go more into why you didn't look more into Dan/Davsto on Day 3? How do you feel about Dan preferring no lynch over Dunn/You? What's your updated read on Shadoweh?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4288 (isolation #833) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:24 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

In post 4285, Thestatusquo wrote:marquis slot has been very not townie with their posts, but the actions of ces and marquis to each other are not a bus in my mind.
CES's push on Marquis was pretty awkward, actually. He also awkwardly mentioned him as a scumread while voting Llama, which A50 noted was weird.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4298 (isolation #834) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:35 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Shea: If you and Davsto are town, then that means Dan and Shadoweh are scum in my eyes. If you are scum, Dan just missed a big opportunity to win the game for town. Also on your new post: I'm already voting you. Dan isn't even voting anyone. I have said I don't want Dunn, but you haven't seen me proposing we no lynch over Dunn. On Day 3 you and I were conversing about Dan and Davsto, and I tried to get you onto Dan, but you voted LQ instead.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4306 (isolation #835) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:17 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

I'm going to vote Dunnstral in 5 minutes. I don't want to, but doing this to avoid no lynch.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4308 (isolation #836) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:21 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Vote: Dunn
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4310 (isolation #837) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:24 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Alright, so that's your lylo vote?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4323 (isolation #838) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:05 am

Post by Ranmaru »

I think Shadoweh and Quick are the scum. I note that Quick doesn't have a genuine push on Dunn (He votes Dan when he states he didn't want to distract from the Dunn lynch). I don't think Quick's vote on Shea was genuine either, just using Creature as an excuse to vote him, and town read him at the same time. I also think Shadoweh's Dunn vote isn't one of passion, rather of one prolonging any possible fight between myself and Shea. Again, I do believe Marquis was a bus, due to how awkward CES was about it, and it would make sense that CES pushes Marquis slightly (when it's at 2 votes) and Quick tries to slow it down.

TOWN [Ranmaru > Gamma > Shea > Davsto > Shadoweh > Quick] SCUM
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4325 (isolation #839) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:07 am

Post by Ranmaru »

In post 122, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:
In post 121, LicketyQuickety wrote:Don't like how fast the Marquis wagon got going, especially when not everyone has even checked in yet (as far as I am aware).
Making it harder for scum to just ease into the game seems like a good thing to me. What downside do you see to the Marquiswagon?
I think this quote shows an interaction between two buddies, talking about another buddy.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4329 (isolation #840) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:19 am

Post by Ranmaru »

I was thinking the AD kill just keeps the possibility of Shea and I fighting in the air. Shea, talk to me about Quick's push on Dunn, and his push on you.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4330 (isolation #841) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:23 am

Post by Ranmaru »

I'm not really changing my opinion from Shadoweh/Quick today. So I'm fine with lynching today. Are we technically in LYLO today, or is lylo the next day if we mislynch today? (Due to white flag being different)
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4332 (isolation #842) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:28 am

Post by Ranmaru »

What do you think of my reasoning so far, Gamma? Who do you think is scum with Shadoweh? Finally, do you want to NL or lynch today?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4337 (isolation #843) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:32 am

Post by Ranmaru »

I say no to NL.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4349 (isolation #844) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:36 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

I'm interested in seeing what you find, Shea. I also want to see what Shadoweh says.

Gamma, why do you think the Marquis wagon stalled, let's start with that.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4350 (isolation #845) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:51 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Quick: Can you go into why you believe it's Shea and Shadoweh now, instead of yesterday, where you thought he was town. I want you to go into that. Then tell me what you think of Shadoweh. (Since I know you had her as null before)
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4353 (isolation #846) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:00 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Gamma: There wasn't much movement from others, like Action Dan, NSG, and Lycanfire. So, I think it was stalled because mostly, people stuck to their guns. The only reason CES picked up steam was because Lycanfire, Davsto, NSG were sitting on him. Then Quick, you, and Shea hopped on afterwards due to NSG's case. Why does it stall and move to CES? I think I just answered that question. Yet, you think it's possible it stalled because she was town? That would mean that town overall noticed she was townie (when this wasn't the case) and rejected CES's push. She got to L-1, so I don't think that's the case. Although I unvoted, because I was wary of Shea's vote.

I think we shouldn't just consider the wagon stall. We should also consider Marquis's individual play, and their interactions with CES and association to CES. I want you to ISO Marquis, compare to Shadoweh. Then I want you to ISO CES, looking for association to see if they seem like scum together.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4354 (isolation #847) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:29 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Shea, when you are around, I want to talk to you. I think the team of LQ-Shadoweh is most likely.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4355 (isolation #848) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:53 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Davsto: Who do you think is scum today?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4359 (isolation #849) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:43 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Why did your shadoweh scumread weaken? What do you think of my reasons for suspecting Shadoweh/Marquis?

Gamma, Shea, talk to me here.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4366 (isolation #850) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:36 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Only if you have no idea who is scum. I am confident we can win today.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4368 (isolation #851) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:04 am

Post by Ranmaru »

I will compose a case later, and propose why I think we should lynch today.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4375 (isolation #852) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:02 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

I was going to case Shadoweh/Marquis, I didn't have time to. I think that's our best bet at lynching scum. I was hoping people would let me have a chance of casing first before hammering NL. I'm a little annoyed.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4376 (isolation #853) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:14 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

So, for anyone that is confused: Trust me on Shadoweh and Gamma. Gamma is town. Shadoweh is scum. That is all you need to win the game. Good luck.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4382 (isolation #854) » Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:24 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Hi, my reads haven't really changed, I'm going to re-read to make sure I have everything right. Shea, I want you to do your re-read with all the flips in mind, and talk to me.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4389 (isolation #855) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:29 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Shadoweh, you do make a good point. I don't think you/quick are a likely pairing now. I just felt it was odd how you didn't want to choose between me/shea the other day. Can you give me your top three people you'd vote today, and why? Not pairs, just individual.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4390 (isolation #856) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:30 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Davsto, same from you. Can I get your top three suspects you would vote out and why?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4391 (isolation #857) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:08 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Shea, I want to see your top three suspects as well.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4395 (isolation #858) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:33 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

I just want an order. I don't care about the town reads. I could have asked for a sorted reads list, but I don't think that's necessary.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4412 (isolation #859) » Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:48 am

Post by Ranmaru »

I'll be making my decision shortly.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4413 (isolation #860) » Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:48 am

Post by Ranmaru »

---

Davsto: He's looking good due to him being on CES early, and I felt his posts today were quite genuine, trying to game solve. Genuinely, I didn't have a good idea about him otherwise. A50 reads Davsto as town as well.

---

Quick: Makes the least sense with Marquis. Is indeed crazy, but I have seen the effort. I have seen some good content from him. I do note that in these last few days, his posts have been more pointed and focused. His content recently is consistent with what he has been saying all game. A50 reads him as town as well.

---

Shea: I see his late vote on CES that of scum. It's a bad vote. He said he had CES as 'won't lynch before Dunn NSG Marquis. If he had stuck to that, he'd be off the wagon like myself. Yet, it was more important for his own image to vote on there. Genuinely, I have nothing else. His play Day 1 seemed good, but his play the rest of the phases got lazy. He makes the most sense as scum with Marquis/Shadoweh. Defends him D1, makes a counter wagon to Marquis D3. (After I voted Marq)

---

Marquis/Shadodeweh: Seems to be more interested in getting a good position in town, fails and gets wagoned, and lurks out to survive and dodge a lynch. His LQ vote is badly timed after Screen being hammered. He then shades me and never mentions why he changed his read of me from town to scum. He wasn't interested in helping secure a lynch, he was content putting his vote on me, while hailing CES as town. He lurked out through CES's lynch. At first, her content seemed consistent with what Marquis was pushing. She got better though, but my one concern with her slot, is that she wasn't willing to choose between Ran/Shea. I find this more of mindset from scum, wanting to pro-long the fight under the priority of mislynching. "Hey, let's not actually commit to this, let's just go for Dunnstral instead" is what she did. Marquis also stated a lack of motivation for playing, since the very start. There would be no good reason to have a lack of motivation without any pressure on his slot from the beginning. (Although he was rightfully pressured after)

CES was awkwardly bussing Marquis. He had it as his trump card, but let others push over him. Marquis, stayed in the position he was, which helped CES prop himself up further. It would be a win-win case for them in this scenario. Either CES gets lynched, and Marquis might get some leeway, or Marquis gets lynched and CES would get some town cred. Again, I do think CES flipping first was better information wise.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4414 (isolation #861) » Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:49 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Vote: Shadoweh
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4415 (isolation #862) » Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:17 am

Post by Ranmaru »

In post 122, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:
In post 121, LicketyQuickety wrote:Don't like how fast the Marquis wagon got going, especially when not everyone has even checked in yet (as far as I am aware).
Making it harder for scum to just ease into the game seems like a good thing to me. What downside do you see to the Marquiswagon?
This post is still looking bad on Marquis/Shadoweh. Ask yourself why CES would make this post, when he never voted Marquis himself, nor talked about him before that point.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4416 (isolation #863) » Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:25 am

Post by Ranmaru »

In post 349, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:'Marble, why do you consider Marquis to be the towniest of the three lurkers {Dunnstral, wgeurts, Marquis} when his posts have a) been scummier and his lurking has been more in the style of a scumbag?

Vote: Marquis
Reminder that CES made this post when Marquis was down to 2 votes.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4419 (isolation #864) » Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:04 am

Post by Ranmaru »

I just think between the two, Shadoweh is most likely scum. Quick has tried to progress the game at times, while Shadoweh's predecessor didn't really care to, but prioritized their own survival. Shadoweh says she can't really interact with that, but Marquis let that marinate for a while before replacing, the damage is already done.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4421 (isolation #865) » Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:29 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Here is a helping hand.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4428 (isolation #866) » Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:45 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

I don't see any reason to unvote, Shadoweh. I would consider moving to Shea if you want. That's the only place I'd move my vote to.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4432 (isolation #867) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:31 am

Post by Ranmaru »

unvote
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4444 (isolation #868) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:33 am

Post by Ranmaru »

No. I'm still leaning towards Shadoweh, but I want to make sure I get it right. Have you not considered I want to make sure town wins this game? I also started going back to work yesterday, so I'd have less control over what would happen during the day. Has your team got back to you with any feed back, Shea?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4445 (isolation #869) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:34 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Quick, what does Creature have to say so far? I'll be back later, going out.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4447 (isolation #870) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:14 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Why do I
have
to be scum from your perspective, over Shadodeweh? Have you considered any town motivation from my unvote?

To me, no one is outright clear. Davsto not voting Shadoweh leads me to believe he may be clear or scum with Shadoweh. I'm wary of Quick not wanting to change to Shea. Yet, while being in the shower, I still find Shadoweh to have the best chance of being scum. I don't know why you don't see that. I'm ready to vote now. I don't want to convince myself out of this, as it feels right.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4448 (isolation #871) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:14 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Vote: Shadoweh
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4450 (isolation #872) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:25 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

I'm not trying to aggressively misunderstand your argument. I was simply asking why you felt that way. Yet, I'm feeling better about you not hammering Shadoweh. So it's clear to me it's Shadoweh and Davsto.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4454 (isolation #873) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:30 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

1. Shadoweh and Quick are not aligned.
2. You didn't hammer Shadoweh.
3. Davsto didn't hammer Shadoweh.

All leads me to believe it's Shadoweh and Davsto. You think it's likely Shadoweh may have been scum, but you don't think it's likely because you town read Davsto really hard, and instead thought it may have been me, with Shadoweh or LQ. Yet, I'm town, so it's Shadoweh and Davsto. I'd like to ask you why you town read Davsto at this stage of the game.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4455 (isolation #874) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:32 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Davsto didn't vote her, due to not being sure about LQ v Shadoweh. Yet he didn't really try to solve that. I feel like he was put in a position he wouldn't want to be in. That's all. I could see more reason to believe you may be town over Davsto.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4458 (isolation #875) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:56 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Shea, can you respond to me?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4462 (isolation #876) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:10 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

I don't have a case, it's only based on Davsto not voting Shadoweh. If I'm wrong on Davsto, I'd appreciate a little bit more effort in sorting Quick v Shadow from him. That's mostly my concern with him. The same possibility goes for you, Shea. Shadow is scum, and that's final. I want to see Davsto post some thoughts. I'm sticking to Shadow now.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4463 (isolation #877) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:13 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

In post 4437, Thestatusquo wrote:rans vote then unvote on shadoweh is the kind of gambit I might expect scum to pull on the
last day
as
hard distancing
A50 wants to know what the point of this post is. How does the bold get into this sentence along with the underlined?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4469 (isolation #878) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:56 am

Post by Ranmaru »

That is a fair reason, and dispels my concern. The team is Shadow and Shea. Shea seems to be trying to avoid Shadow for a while now. Davsto, what do you think of Shea voting outside of LQ v Shadow?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4476 (isolation #879) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:25 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

In post 4470, Thestatusquo wrote:I put to you, what would you do as town in my spot where I think 1 of 2 of the players voting each other is scum and I am pretty sure that one person not voting is town?
I had a weak reason for thinking he was scum, and I see you trying to force a scum read on me. You have also defended Marquis hard, and Shadow as well. It seems confbiased of you, when at this point, you should be weighing everything together to make sure you have it right. You don't seem to care about getting it right, from your sentiment that 'LQ v Shadow' doesn't matter. As town, in your spot, I would make sure to decide between 'LQ v Shadow'. I would make sure I have my read on Davsto correct. I would weigh everything on Ranmaru (my slot) to make sure that it has to be me, and compare it to Marquis and Shadow. Yet you haven't done that. Now, from my perspective, I'm town, and two people are not voting Shadow. If they were both town, that would make Quick and Shadow scum together. Yet neither have tried to vote me for an alpha strike after you voted me, so they cannot be aligned. Therefore, that makes it likely one of [Shea, Davsto] is scum with Shadow. This means that it's up to the person that is town to make the right decision on Shadow. The other will try to move off of Shadow.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4477 (isolation #880) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:26 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Mathblade
: I'm voting Shadow, and Shea is voting me.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4478 (isolation #881) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:36 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

In post 4472, Shadoweh wrote:It's actually ridiculous now that instead of lynching him when I replaced in like we should have after the dance about so sorry for CES he's regained trust. He's encouraged votes slash scumreads on everyone alive at this point.
Your predecessor has pushed for CES town, and never came around to his wagon. He then said he'd come around to vote in deadline, and never did. He vanished into the night, and you replaced him.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4479 (isolation #882) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:59 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Why Marquis/Shadoweh is scum

Marquis
: post 18 already shows Marquis is awkward out of the gate. post 24 is also suspicious. #381 is Marquis making excuses, after missing 13 pages from page 3. (His 'will post tomorrow' doesn't count in between) Marquis unvotes in his #879 (P 36), and doesn't post until after Screen is hammered, in his #1226. He votes LQ there. His #1259 seems like a lie 'in case he missed the lock'. It's more likely he was aware of it and started posting when he was for sure good to survive Day 1. #2358 is posted after I vote Shea. Keep in mind that there has been no progression from Marquis's Ran town read > Ran Possible scum shading common town reads. In a team of [Marquis, Shea], it would make sense that he would make this post to undermine my push on Shea. His #2673 comes after I voted CES, which put CES to 4 votes. Dunnstral had more support then myself at the time, so anything not CES [or Shea] would suffice for Marquis. His #2674 defends CES and states he won't support it at all. His #3120 comes after I put CES to 4 votes once again. His #3246 states he will replace, but before then, will come with a final decision. He never appears, and vanishes into the night, with Shadow replacing.

Shadoweh
: There's less on her, she's done better then Marquis. Yet, a few things. One, her read on me doesn't come from a neutral stand point. It comes from a stand point of 'scum first, then find evidence.' Shadoweh went straight to Day 2, asking me about my Lycanfire read, and nothing else. She was more interested in undermining my slot, just as Marquis was. She has no drive in figuring things out or analyzing things. The thing that rubs me off the most is her #4168 There, she refuses to decide between Shea/Ran, when Shea had a wagon of 4 votes. She then votes Dunnstral, who was town.

Marquis Scum motivation
: Go under the radar after having a bad entrance. Promise to deliver content, and post when pressured. Lurk more until hammer to survive another day. Only works to progress scum win condition (vote to save partners, not to find scum) Promise to make final decision, never post unto the night (As CES dies and flips mafia). Replaces out [much too late] to salvage the slot, rather then stick to the game and explain himself.

Shadoweh Scum motivation
: Have no desire to solve the game, and vote Dunn to prolong the game rather then decide between Ran/Shea which may have won the game at that point.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4480 (isolation #883) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:00 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

We have 3 days left to deadline. It's time to make our final decision.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4485 (isolation #884) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:58 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Davsto, tell me what you think of my Marquis/Shadoweh case. Then tell me what your opinion of M/S is, and your own findings as you have said you were looking into it.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4490 (isolation #885) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:57 am

Post by Ranmaru »

For Davsto: If he's town, and town reads me, that means there is two scum within [Shea, Quick, Shadow] for him. If two players are voting each other within those three, it should be easy to determine this for him. It's either [Shea, Shadow] or [Shea, Quick]. [Quick, Shadow] is ruled out since they are voting each other. Since Quick and I are voting Shadow, and Shea isn't, it would lean towards [Shea, Shadow] for him. If it was [Shea, Quick], Shea would have hammered Shadow by now.

Right now, there are two votes on Shadoweh, and two votes split on Quick and Ranmaru, leaving Davsto to choose. The split is to ensure a scum victory, in the case you vote myself or Quick, [Shea, Shadow] can finish their Alpha Strike combo. From Davsto's perspective (if town), it would be either [Shadow, Shea] or [Quick, Ranmaru]. He will have to think about which makes more sense as a team. Then, he should think which makes more sense as scum: Ranmaru, or Marquis. That's all he needs to consider, as we only need one more scum lynch, and not two.

Game is solved.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4496 (isolation #886) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:46 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Generally, I have a majority of town games under my belt. This game mirrors my last town game of Crossover mafia. I don't have as much scum games, as you have seen when you requested them. I do have a recent serial killer game that just finished that I could link upon request, but I died early.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4499 (isolation #887) » Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:26 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Good luck. I will be at work, but will look out for any questions you have.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4502 (isolation #888) » Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:28 am

Post by Ranmaru »

I trust Davsto will make the right decision. He has the biggest responsibility here, he has the hopes of town on his shoulders. I have done what I can. I also think Shea gave up, he hasn't really tried to argue my case on Shadow or why someone besides shadow is scum. I think town will win this.

I am getting off work now. I will be home soon for any questions from davsto.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4508 (isolation #889) » Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:11 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4515 (isolation #890) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:16 am

Post by Ranmaru »

GG town. I will do shout outs when I get home. The scum played very well. Damn you CES. :D
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4518 (isolation #891) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:20 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Lol.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4519 (isolation #892) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:21 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Can we see the dead thread now? I wanna see what people said.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4529 (isolation #893) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:30 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Sorry about my interactions with you, NSG. Thanks for lynching CES. :)
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4534 (isolation #894) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:34 am

Post by Ranmaru »

I lol'd at that. I was trying to re-evaluate. He played it well. I also could easily see Marquis mafia, thats why I helped with that push.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4536 (isolation #895) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:38 am

Post by Ranmaru »

I deff could have played better. I will try to be more focused in the future. I lol'd at Sheas meme, that is a sign he is scum as well. :p
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4542 (isolation #896) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:55 am

Post by Ranmaru »

By the way Gamma I played the exact same way in Crossover, I just was on scum lynch D1 and a bit less swingy. In response to Mathdino, I think being off CES and changing my reads so much, hurt me. Although again, first time I have changed reads so many times.

Return to “Team Mafia 2018”