Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: With the Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of It's Ass

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:39 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 700, Flavor Leaf wrote:Yeah, profii’s town.

He’s my mason buddy.
Whoa, wait. So Flavor has now claimed both MAson AND is confirmed Neighbor?
is this a fakeclaim in terms of jokes or what?
"Do I have permission to....refute some of the bs that Inferno just spewed out?"--TywinL

“Does anyone know if Inferno is prone to going of on huge tangents of twisted logic regarding basically alignment neutral posting? Asking for a friend ...”—MagnaofIllusion

Inferno390 GTKAS

Mafiascum Moderator Society
Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:51 am

Post by Inferno390 »

So first off, maybe this is a bit OMGUS, but Mulch's enterance is so scumfrickery that it's stupid. Really aggressive and a lot of just spewing "reads' without opinions. Plus, a lot of what I'm seeing so far for his reason to vote me is bull. By his logic, anyone who consistently is joining wagons on "town" is scummy?
"Do I have permission to....refute some of the bs that Inferno just spewed out?"--TywinL

“Does anyone know if Inferno is prone to going of on huge tangents of twisted logic regarding basically alignment neutral posting? Asking for a friend ...”—MagnaofIllusion

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:56 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Going to do a little thinking on this game. Not sure where scum is anymore.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:42 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 901, Inferno390 wrote:So first off, maybe this is a bit OMGUS, but Mulch's enterance is so scumfrickery that it's stupid. Really aggressive and a lot of just spewing "reads' without opinions. Plus, a lot of what I'm seeing so far for his reason to vote me is bull. By his logic, anyone who consistently is joining wagons on "town" is scummy?
Yes, people who vote only town are scummy
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:43 am

Post by Mulch »

Honestly I'm losing confidence in my reads again XD

Maybe i'm just wrong

I'm sometimes just bad, especially when I don't put in full effort

Really, let's just lynch a not-so-amazing player who also COULD be a wolf on day 1, maybe make some wagons, get some info, then move on.
Amrock#3784
Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:13 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 903, Mulch wrote:
In post 901, Inferno390 wrote:So first off, maybe this is a bit OMGUS, but Mulch's enterance is so scumfrickery that it's stupid. Really aggressive and a lot of just spewing "reads' without opinions. Plus, a lot of what I'm seeing so far for his reason to vote me is bull. By his logic, anyone who consistently is joining wagons on "town" is scummy?
But that makes me scum? What about those who just think that the players that they vote are scummy for the wrong reasons? They're scum because they're opinions are not the same as yours? And what if YOU"RE wrong about your reads? what If I'm right? Are my thoughts and opinions not valid in this situations? And what about the players I'm voting? What makes you so sure that they are town?

Inferno390 GTKAS

Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:16 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 905, Inferno390 wrote:
But that makes me scum? What about those who just think that the players that they vote are scummy for the wrong reasons? They're scum because they're opinions are not the same as yours? And what if YOU"RE wrong about your reads? what If I'm right? Are my thoughts and opinions not valid in this situations? And what about the players I'm voting? What makes you so sure that they are town?
Not necesarily, but it makes you more likely you are scum. Those people are town who made mistakes. No, they aren't 100% scum, but because scum are more likely to vote town, it makes them more likely they are scum. It's possible I'm wrong- which is actually the main reason I'm not pushing you right now. Your thoughts are valid, I just think they are wrong, and maybe scum. Northsidegal is in their town meta (I think), Beefster as well, and I forget the third. I'm re-evaluating Beefster now, though.
Amrock#3784
Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:23 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Okay. Now I feel like we're on the same page.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Nictis
Nictis
Goon
Nictis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:17 am

Post by Nictis »

In post 904, Mulch wrote:Honestly I'm losing confidence in my reads again XD

Maybe i'm just wrong

I'm sometimes just bad, especially when I don't put in full effort

Really, let's just lynch a not-so-amazing player who also COULD be a wolf on day 1, maybe make some wagons, get some info, then move on.
Maybe if you took longer than a minute to make them you'd feel more confident about your reads.

I feel like you're Town, but I also feel like your entrance is a lie. You lined up with Gamma and FL too quickly and seem to just be gathering supporters and dismissing anyone who isn't a supporter. I want you to explain your town reads.
You haven't explained any of your reads, and while I agree on a few I feel safe in saying it's just because of the amount you put out. Saying that you know the scum because they've been voting pure Town on
Day 1
is an incredible arrogance
at best
In post 870, Mulch wrote:
In post 865, Nictis wrote:So does Mulch usually open up by making friends? It seems like they put some pretty confident claims on what everyone's faction is and then tried to buddy up with Emerald. It's giving me bad vibes.

Like, one minute to ISO nsg and Townlock them, 3 minutes to call out Nos, 3 minutes to ISO and call FL and Beef as Prob. Town and Def. Town, and 1 to lock TwoInAMillion as Town. This doesn't seem like "Just catching up now" to me, it feels prepared in a way.

Probably just paranoia on my part, but most people I know take longer than a minute to read through all of someone's posts, decide what they are, and then actually type out their decision.
Yes, I do this all the time

It's NAI for me

I'm great scum, but I have great reads as town

Determine my alignment on whether i lynch scum or not.
I still mostly feel like you're an arrogant Townie, but there is a part of me questioning if you are perhaps a lyncher. It matches up with you getting so close to Emerald (That initial vote on Inferno helps) and the entirety of your reasoning for lynching Nos is that you know him better than everyone else. You aren't really offering other people for us to lynch, and you're saying we should take your lynch first before questioning you because of your reputation.

I'm reading you as working for Town benefit, but your actions also suggest Lyncher to me.

How about this, for someone who doesn't know the community here, explain why Nos is scum instead of just demanding everyone sheep you or saying we will know your alignment by how he flips.
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:25 am

Post by Archwing »

In post 866, Egg wrote:Archwing can you talk to me about your scum reads on redflavor and Flubber? I don't recall either being called scum so far..
IMO, Flubber is an OG version of Assemble. Lurky playstyle, doesn't post much, doesn't get too involved and throws out (apparently) random reads now and then. I dislike it, and find it hard to read. TBH it kinda lines up with what I was saying about Firebringer.... I'm not 100% sure how to read Flubber, it's kinda more of a gut thing. I've only played with him once (him town, me scum) and I've read a couple games with him in it. I get vibes. Not exactly my first lynch for today.

Redflavor is not being Redflavor. He's quiet, not really scumhunting, not active at all... I don't like it so much. Not the redflavor I'm used to seeing (which isn't much, but I've seen more of Red than I have of flubber).
GTKAS
Mini Normal 2010 is now live! PM me to either spectate or join a replacement queue!
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:27 am

Post by Archwing »

In post 890, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 868, Pine wrote:
In post 864, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 845, Pine wrote:
In post 842, Flubbernugget wrote:Woah, did we just ignore someone fakelclaim
It was sarcastic, implausible, and immediately retracted. Don't get hung up on dumb stuff.
So, interestingly enough, this was a thing that happened, but I was misrembering LUV's callout.

I still don't understand what facilitated profii slot being scum based on their experience with UCV
Profii was scummy before the UCV vote, for reasons already stated. A vanity vote on UCV was a lazy excuse to look active and productive.
This doesn't really answer my question. Though yes, profii is worth lynching
Not a fan of this response. Profii really shouldn't be on the table today. Much more lynch-worthy people.
In post 893, Flubbernugget wrote:Are we saying the whole ascetic Miller thing was a troll claim now?
Dude. Read the thread, would ya?
GTKAS
Mini Normal 2010 is now live! PM me to either spectate or join a replacement queue!
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:30 am

Post by Archwing »

Nictis wrote:I still mostly feel like you're an arrogant Townie, but there is a part of me questioning if you are perhaps a lyncher. It matches up with you getting so close to Emerald (That initial vote on Inferno helps) and the entirety of your reasoning for lynching Nos is that you know him better than everyone else. You aren't really offering other people for us to lynch, and you're saying we should take your lynch first before questioning you because of your reputation.

I'm reading you as working for Town benefit, but your actions also suggest Lyncher to me.

How about this, for someone who doesn't know the community here, explain why Nos is scum instead of just demanding everyone sheep you or saying we will know your alignment by how he flips.
- Mulch is a pretty arrogant townie. That's how he is.

-Is lyncher normal? I thought it wasn't IIRC.
GTKAS
Nictis
Nictis
Goon
Nictis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:36 am

Post by Nictis »

In post 911, Archwing wrote:-Is lyncher normal? I thought it wasn't IIRC.
Huh. Didn't realize that it was disallowed here. I guess I'll correct that feeling.
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:54 am

Post by Archwing »

yeh i just checked the wiki, lyncher is explicitly non-normal. sorry friendo!
GTKAS
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:58 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Mulch and I as town often gather around because we think similarly in some ways and we can balance each other out.

We usually go at it if one of us are scum.

Regardless, Mulch and I know that we’re easier to read later in games, so we just town read each other until something comes up where we shouldn’t.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:14 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 896, Mulch wrote:
In post 894, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 798, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 759, Mulch wrote:VOTE: nosferstu

Damnit now why did you have to roll scum

I’ve played with nos many times as both alignments and this is their scum game

They’re way too worried about their appearance; they are more invested and too explanatory. They are tonally in their scum meta
If Mulch is with it I'm with it as well. In a past game I'd locked onto both of them being scum, and I feel like Nos is rather similar to his play that game. This feeling has been simmering in me for a while but I never thought to share it because I wanted to see a bit more.
VOTE: Nosferatu
How's that for VVW
Towny reaction??
not sure what the subject is here
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Assemblerotws
Assemblerotws
Goon
Assemblerotws
Goon
Goon

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:20 am

Post by Assemblerotws »

Vote Count 1.13

profii [6]:
Pine, Firebringer, TwoInAMillion, RedFlavor, Quick, Flubbernugget
Nosferatu [3]:
Gamma Emerald, Mulch, Beefster
TwoInAMillion [2]:
Egg, Nosferatu
Flavor Leaf [1]:
Nictis
Nictis [1]:
northsidegal
Firebringer [1]:
Theta Alpine
Not Voting [6]:
PeregrineV, Archwing, Luca Blight, Flavor Leaf, profii, Inferno390

With
alive, it takes
to lynch. At deadline, profii would be lynched.

Day ends in (expired on 2018-04-12 21:00:00) on
April 12, 2018

Mod notes: Quick replaces Lil Uzi Vert. Theta Alpine has been prodded.
Show
Check my wiki for my meta.
"Yeah, when I see an intelligent paragraph, I'll know it's Assemble" -Jay
"I thought Assembler was quite good. I was surprised he was the NK because he's often in the lynch pool, but tunnelling scum will do that to your life expectancy!" -ffery
"assemble GOAT mod" -Mulch
"Anyone who plays with assemble knows silence is NAI" -Maki
Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:23 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 914, Flavor Leaf wrote:Mulch and I as town often gather around because we think similarly in some ways and we can balance each other out.

We usually go at it if one of us are scum.

Regardless, Mulch and I know that we’re easier to read later in games, so we just town read each other until something comes up where we shouldn’t.
Just glancing at this makes me want to lynch Leaf and Mulch. my immediate reaction is: "Leaf is saying this and then is going to team with his scumpartner Mulch to consistently town read each other thoughout the game, thereforebacking up this statemnt to make neither of them lok scum. Lynch now."

Inferno390 GTKAS

Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:29 am

Post by Quick »

Probably not going to read through. Maybe like last 5 pages or something.
https://youtu.be/LRkYiRnRzY0

Wakie, wakie. Eggs and Bacie.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:39 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 909, Archwing wrote:
In post 866, Egg wrote:Archwing can you talk to me about your scum reads on redflavor and Flubber? I don't recall either being called scum so far..
IMO, Flubber is an OG version of Assemble. Lurky playstyle, doesn't post much, doesn't get too involved and throws out (apparently) random reads now and then. I dislike it, and find it hard to read. TBH it kinda lines up with what I was saying about Firebringer.... I'm not 100% sure how to read Flubber, it's kinda more of a gut thing. I've only played with him once (him town, me scum) and I've read a couple games with him in it. I get vibes. Not exactly my first lynch for today.

Redflavor is not being Redflavor. He's quiet, not really scumhunting, not active at all... I don't like it so much. Not the redflavor I'm used to seeing (which isn't much, but I've seen more of Red than I have of flubber).
I think your suspicions of flavor are actually pretty valid
He's definitely more active as town
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:40 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 913, Archwing wrote:yeh i just checked the wiki, lyncher is explicitly non-normal. sorry friendo!
this feels a bit tonally off, why are you apologizing
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:42 am

Post by Archwing »

i dislike being the bearer of bad news? meta dive me, i've done that shit everywhere.
GTKAS
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:45 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

meh ok
<Embrace The Void>

Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:46 am

Post by Archwing »

hi quick.

can you read firebringer? i need help.
GTKAS
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:00 am

Post by Quick »

In post 923, Archwing wrote:hi quick.

can you read firebringer? i need help.
I can't because he is always the same.

Strongest TR rn is on Nictis. Solid points. I was worried when they mentioned lyncher, but they retracted that quickly so that felt good to me.

Prolly biggest SR rn is on Beefy because I don't see at all how he is saying what he is as Town. I read from p33 to here.

Who am I voting? Someone I saw make like 2 posts or something.

UNVOTE: UNVOTE:
https://youtu.be/LRkYiRnRzY0

Wakie, wakie. Eggs and Bacie.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”