Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4250 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:39 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 4232, Iconeum wrote:Seeing how the last few puzzle solvers took DAYS to complete it, how do you guys figure I get it done with just 2 days left on the clock, and the previous puzzle being unsolved?
Once you get your puzzle, describe it to the rest of us if it's something that can be helped with. I'll try to help
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4251 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:16 am

Post by Reasonably Rational »

In post 4250, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 4232, Iconeum wrote:Seeing how the last few puzzle solvers took DAYS to complete it, how do you guys figure I get it done with just 2 days left on the clock, and the previous puzzle being unsolved?
Once you get your puzzle, describe it to the rest of us if it's something that can be helped with. I'll try to help
Right, about this:

It only took *one* person days to solve their puzzle.

There are 15 people alive. Chara had to send his puzzle to 13 others(because Snarky counts as dad right now)

12 have completed it, with 2 days left. That means the turnaround for each puzzle was ~1 day. Therefore you should be able to handle this before the deadline.

FYI, I will do everything in my power to ignore the guilty and lynch you if you ignore it.

-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
Maid Cafe
Maid Cafe
Goon
Maid Cafe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4252 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:21 am

Post by Maid Cafe »

In post 4251, Reasonably Rational wrote:FYI, I will do everything in my power to ignore the guilty and lynch you if you ignore it.
I don't think this is how this works >.>
Why are you... the only one causing me so much confusion?

aka beeboy and MariaR
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4253 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:42 am

In post 4252, Maid Cafe wrote:
In post 4251, Reasonably Rational wrote:FYI, I will do everything in my power to ignore the guilty and lynch you if you ignore it.
I don't think this is how this works >.>
This is how it HAS to work if you don't want scum to sit around and just choose to not finish this because of how much time has already been wasted.

-Cerb
Show

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4254 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:43 am

Anyone expressing anything other than COMPLETE support for lynching anyone who is delaying this is actively working AGAINST the best interests of the town, period. There is ABSOLUTELY no protown motivation for making scum think they could get away with not completing this. None at all. I don't care if you don't actually support it, but vocally saying you don't is REALLY FUCKING STUPID.

-Cerb
Show

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #4255 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:44 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

honestly I want to lynch Iconeum cos like his whole interaction with the puzzle thing feels super scum motivated, even if he solves his puzzle quickly
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Purple Heart
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4256 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:46 am

Post by Purple Heart »

In post 4255, Gamma Emerald wrote:honestly I want to lynch Iconeum cos like his whole interaction with the puzzle thing feels super scum motivated, even if he solves his puzzle quickly
Yeah I'm sure you would love that mislynch.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #4257 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:42 am

Post by Chara »

do your best, Iconeum. all the puzzles are solvable. Nancy was an outlier, everyone else was able to solve their puzzles.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4258 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:09 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 4257, Chara wrote:do your best, Iconeum. all the puzzles are solvable. Nancy was an outlier, everyone else was able to solve their puzzles.
I wasn't. :P

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #4259 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:16 pm

Post by Chara »

using google is valid. the point is you did it.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4260 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:01 pm

Post by Venmar »

hi im prod dodging again

i've just been absent from the site cause ive just been working a lot, though honestly ive just been doing other things more and the site has been on my backburner

i'll get around to catching up soon.
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4261 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:23 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 4249, Maid Cafe wrote:tbh I don't expect Icon to actually do the puzzle.
Why do you think this?
GTKA Skybird!

AFK between 7am and 7pm central time due to work
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4262 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:41 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4257, Chara wrote:do your best, Iconeum. all the puzzles are solvable. Nancy was an outlier, everyone else was able to solve their puzzles.
I was able to solve mine and I’m pretty damn sure; I had the hardest puzzle. I’m really sorry for not figuring out sooner than I did.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4263 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:57 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4231, Skybird wrote:I agree with RR. I'd like to see both puzzles solved during the day.

@Nancy - I hope you are getting caught up with the extra time. How are your reads coming?
I haven’t had much time since Wednesday but I should have plenty of time tomorrow.

So far I’m liking Chara, RR and Gamma. I will add more tomorrow.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4264 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:59 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Dunnstral looks good as well. Creature seemed off; not quite sure about Icon and PH. I will need to read up more.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4265 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:01 pm

Nancy, could you please describe your playstyle for me?

-Cerb
Show

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4266 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:06 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4200, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 4199, Iconeum wrote:
In post 4198, Reasonably Rational wrote:So, anybody have any thoughts on why nobody(but me, and Chara, who will hopefully be IC soon) has fought the idea of A50 scum? It makes me leery that scum are just accepting this if it's true. :-/

-Cerb
I'm wondering the same thing about Chara, why nobody is opposing the completion of the puzzles.
Too suspicious perhaps? Clearly displayed agreement that these puzzles should be completed by anyone before the day ends should make it clear to scum that they can't really do anything about it without outing themselves?

The other alternative is scum Chara, but I can't think of any benefit this could give a scum team that's worth outing one of their members(particularly one that's widely townread).

-Verizon
Interesting. Why is Icon so opposed to this? It’s one thing to be having a hard time, but to outright oppose it, seems a bit sus to me.

So, not getting great vibes from icon and PH. Null on MC.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4267 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:07 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4265, Reasonably Rational wrote:Nancy, could you please describe your playstyle for me?

-Cerb
Not exactly sure what you mean?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4268 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:08 pm

In post 4267, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4265, Reasonably Rational wrote:Nancy, could you please describe your playstyle for me?

-Cerb
Not exactly sure what you mean?
Mainly what sort of criteria do you use to judge peoples alignment by? Are you someone who sees a bunch of stuff and cases people? Do you just rely off gut? That sort of thing.

-Cerb
Show

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4269 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:15 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

OIC. I think a combo of reason, logic and gutreads. I try to form townblocks over scumhunting; since I tend to be better at that - at least early in the game. As the game progresses my scum gutreads get stronger as do the facts surrounding them.

Not sure, if I explained it well. I could link you to some games on MU, I guess.

I basically focus on anything that doesn’t add up, fakeness, contradictions in players’ posting.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4270 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:17 pm

In post 4269, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:OIC. I think a combo of reason, logic and gutreads. I try to form townblocks over scumhunting; since I tend to be better at that - at least early in the game. As the game progresses my scum gutreads get stronger as do the facts surrounding them.

Not sure, if I explained it well. I could link you to some games on MU, I guess.

I basically focus on anything that doesn’t add up, fakeness, contradictions in players’ posting.
Okay.

So, can you elaborate on the non-gut aspects of your currently expressed reads?

-Cerb
Show

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4271 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:24 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Well, the people who I’m getting good vibes from; seem to be interested in advancing the game forward. I liked that Gamma seemed to understand my situation and that both he and Dunstral were trying to be helpful.

Icon seems to not want to work with town and PH seems somewhat defensive?

I can’t get a clear read on MC yet.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4272 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:27 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I’m sorry if this isn’t very helpful.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4273 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:34 pm

Skybird, I'd like your thoughts on what it means if Iconeum doesn't complete his puzzle before the end of the day.

-Cerb
Show

Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #4274 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:38 pm

Post by Varsoon »

When Undertale was brought to PS4/Vita, Sony insisted the game have trophies--the creator of the game, Toby Fox, is outspokenly against achievements like these in video games. The result? All of the PS4/Vita trophies for Undertale are incredibly easy to get, so much so that over 50% of the players who have the game have gotten all of the trophies in the game.
Last edited by Varsoon on Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”