Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:15 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 373, Gamma Emerald wrote:Maybe more recently, but I know fora fact you got lynched in mini 1931 and scum lost
Oh, penguin’s game.

Yeah, that’s more of an exception to the rule. That was a long hard faught battle of a game that came down to 3p lylo. That was a good game that i literally was actively trying to scum slip and nobody noticed. That was he game I really started to realize I can gambit hard and have it be fine.

I enjoyed that game a lot
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:17 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 374, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 325, Flavor Leaf wrote:I’m town reading Implosion for his explanation on why he’s town reading Saudade.
See Flavor it is stuff like this that makes me want to say "Yeah, just sheep Grey and sort other reads in the Mason QT overnight based on his flip."
I totally get it. Honestly, I just have been posting while in a preoccupied stance, so I’m not entirely sure where to scum hunt at.

I always end up doing things later in games. Day 1’s are my weak spot.
CultOfAthena
CultOfAthena
Goon
CultOfAthena
Goon
Goon

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:46 pm

Post by CultOfAthena »

Won't be available for a bit, will try to catch up when I can.
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:09 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

Spoiler: VoteCount Settings
priorVCNumber=2
url=viewtopic.php?f=2&t=75603
playerList=Flavor Leaf{FL+Flavor},Saudade,WhyMafia,Floosh,GreyIce{Grey},MagnaOfIllusion{MoI},Gamma Emerald{Gamma+GE},implosion,Hoopla,Cheetory6,StefanB,Erika Furudo{Erika},CultOfAthena{CoA+Cult+Athena}
replacementList=WhyMafia:Prism
moderatorNames=UC Voyager
dayStartNumbers=0
cleanDay=true
deadline=2018-04-18 00:26:59 -8.00
deadList=
voteOverrides=
so...i don't get enough sleep
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:19 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

Votecount 1.3

Flavor Leaf(5)
~ (34), (18), (66), (63), (31)

MagnaOfIllusion(3)
~ (18), (43), (31)
Hoopla(2)
~ (7), (44)
Saudade(1)
~ (13)

Not Voting (2): Prism(1), Floosh(0)

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2018-04-18 00:26:59)

"I've known fear. It's a very healthy thing most of the time. You warn us of danger, remind us of our limits, protect us from carelessness. I've learned to trust fear."
-Captain Janeway to the Clown
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:22 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

Hiraki replaces floosh.
Erika Furudo
Erika Furudo
Townie
Erika Furudo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:35 pm

Post by Erika Furudo »

In post 380, UC Voyager wrote:
Hiraki replaces floosh.
HOLY FUCK YES HI IT HAS BEEN AWHILE.
<O h, v e r y G O O D !!>
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:10 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Hi all. Egoposting.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:06 pm

Post by StefanB »

Okay I manage to start wrighting a post, delete it by acident, do it again, and deleting it again.
3rd time is the charm, right?

Hello Hiraki, okay.

About Flavor: This one is tempting but in a kind of WHAT THE HELL, LYNCHING HIM WOULD BE AN IMPROVMENT TO MY SANITY.
Can someone tell me how 365 and 366 make sense together?
How can they be posted from the same person, left alone 3 minutes apart?

Grey: I see the two claims. They don't fit together, you are right.
But I don't take them at facevalue, because Flavor is obvious messing with us, and if he was scum, to do it per acident would be quite an acomplishment.
I give you that there is probably enough to lynch him 10 times, but it just to much, why does Flavor play like he does as scum?
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:14 pm

Post by StefanB »

Second post: This one is getting a few of the not so serious points of my chest:

Flavor Leaf:
Lynching Flavor Leaf guarantees a town loss. Even when I’m scum. Kind of a catch 22.
Erika Furodo:
correction: playing in the normal queue guarantees a town loss.
Can I CC those two? Town has never lost a mini normal that I joined before, so by joining this game I garantied that town will win this.

And implosions:
you seem to have fallen out of the times of the current meta, the kids are calling it a 'neapolitan' these days
was hopfully a joke or he wins the are you reading the posts or just skimming them, award.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:31 pm

Post by StefanB »

MoI: Some of your stance makes no sense to me.
Lets start with Cult:
You criticise her for scumreading Hoopla, yet your own claimed masonpartner (yes I know you can't choose them) has stated that he tends to do the same.
Now we both know that Grey is not terrible, so why if Hoopla is a difficult to read player in early game, is the read of Cult so terrible that it is nothworthy?

Erica: I get that she scumreads you. I get that you scumread her. (That happens quite a bit) But why is it so unormal to townread players your scumread is scumreading?

I wanted to comment on implosion, but here I see what you mean.

You are very focused on Saudade at the moment, what do you see independent of him?
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:44 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 385, StefanB wrote:Lets start with Cult:
You criticise her for scumreading Hoopla, yet your own claimed masonpartner (yes I know you can't choose them) has stated that he tends to do the same.
Now we both know that Grey is not terrible, so why if Hoopla is a difficult to read player in early game, is the read of Cult so terrible that it is nothworthy?

Erica: I get that she scumreads you. I get that you scumread her. (That happens quite a bit) But why is it so unormal to townread players your scumread is scumreading?
Well first I don't think there is quite an equivalency - Grey said he always wants to lynch her not that he always thinks she's scum. Slight difference between policy stance for disliking her playstyle (while he acknowledges she's a good shot at Town) versus actively scum-reading Hoopla. That aside Cult was singled out because I think he stands a fairly good shot at being Town despite his incorrect read on me and once my card gets flipped I want him to take that grain of information into his analysis of Hoopla.

And what you suggest re: Townreading a scum-read's Scum reads later on in the game when flips have happened and more info is available. Erika did it by what, page 8? She clearly went to the trouble to look up the game I'm referring to (and knocked someone else for not doing it). Note she isn't disputing anything I say about parallels between games - just that he's Town because I'm suspecting him. And FMPOV I know she's incorrect and the limited way she is reading him pretty much on my suspicion strikes me as manufactured as opposed to organic.

Did you go read the game in question? I'm curious.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:50 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 383, StefanB wrote:But I don't take them at facevalue, because Flavor is obvious messing with us, and if he was scum, to do it per acident would be quite an acomplishment.
I give you that there is probably enough to lynch him 10 times, but it just to much, why does Flavor play like he does as scum?
You do know that he's in this very game admitted to he does those things as both alignments and pretty much everyone who knows him agrees, right?

And I don't know the point you should take a Flavor claim at face value. Maybe when he gets to L-1 with multiple people stating he intends to hammer.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Erika Furudo
Erika Furudo
Townie
Erika Furudo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:53 am

Post by Erika Furudo »

/me sigh
MoI I'll read your concerns or whatever at this point I'm starting to begin doubt myself because you seem really fucking wolfy to the point where I'm too confident in the wolf read and I'm pretty sure I'm incompetent.
But I need sleep and I can't fucking get that.
Erika Furudo
Erika Furudo
Townie
Erika Furudo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:58 am

Post by Erika Furudo »

Like I am also going to read Miss Liss II because I think you played better then you played in The Thing in there and if I don't think I can catch you then around by the time I finish page 1 (note: this is covering the first 200 posts since I am sneaking ppp=200 into the url, you can do this with this game too just put it inbetween the php? and the f=2) then shrug
Erika Furudo
Erika Furudo
Townie
Erika Furudo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:27 am

Post by Erika Furudo »

eeeeeeeeh ya know what fuck it I'm just going to heavily adovcate for lynching MoI if he is still alive the day before LyLo and ignore the slot till I can actually get in a headspace to gamesolve.
{Gamma, Saudade, Implosion, Cheetory, CoA}
{Stefan, GreyICE, Flavor Leaf} - with the caveot that I am literally 100% ok with Flavor Leaf dieing because Boon, Gamma, and Saudade literally make me want to replace out and Boon's playstyle is like, always terrible}
{Hiraki}
{Hoopla, Prism, MoI}

Actually
now that I think about it.
I like this
VOTE: Prism
idunno I think they would have more stances then Gamma is town and I feel like this could easily be the coasting lurking deepwolf here.
Erika Furudo
Erika Furudo
Townie
Erika Furudo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:27 am

Post by Erika Furudo »

Like idunno that one Prism post seemed very underwhelming to me :/
Erika Furudo
Erika Furudo
Townie
Erika Furudo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:28 am

Post by Erika Furudo »

Whatever my reads are probably fucking terrible because I am bad at mafia weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:07 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 383, StefanB wrote:3rd time is the charm, right?
For you! I keep writing a catch-up post and deleting it because I comment on too many dumb things.

Here are the highlights.
In post 59, implosion wrote:Saudade is pretty town already though.
Ping!
In post 84, Saudade wrote:
In post 78, Flavor Leaf wrote:I think I’m town reading hoopla. The way she’s doing everything doesn’t seem like it’s coming from scum.
Well that's a read I completely cant relate with
Yeah, I really didn't like that last vote switch.
In post 111, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: Saudade
alright if he's supposed to know this shit I'm not gonna play "dumb or scum?" with him, I'll just take it as scum since dumb is out of the window
Ping.
In post 113, Cheetory6 wrote:VOTE: gamma
These last few posts don't read at all like towngamma.
Ooooo! Are we agreeing??
In post 231, GreyICE wrote:This is some real "fuck you I'm town" shit right here.
Could not disagree harder. This is bare minimum "screw you!!!! I AM TOWN!!!" shit.
In post 232, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 231, GreyICE wrote:I mean maybe it's in his meta, you know what I think of living on meta. This is some real "fuck you I'm town" shit right here. Meanwhile FlavorFlav can't be giving anyone good vibes, right?
Why is it not something scum could fake?
This is good but don't think I don't think you're bussing!
In post 251, Erika Furudo wrote:Well, MoI isn't really doing any scumhunting, and when I read 90, it gives me "oh hey, I'm just here look at me" stuff.
Written on page 11.
In post 251, Erika Furudo wrote:And then when greyICE called them out for being their mason buddy in 105, the way I actually read that post is "Uuuuh sure I'll play along yeah look at me I'm trying to act confident but I'm really not feeling that?" Like it reads extremely faked to me.
I can agree with this. I think Grey is screwing around.
In post 298, Saudade wrote:It's clear that you just want me gone no matter what and find reasoning and refute whatever claims someone else might bring to you so I'll just stop talking to you
I'm really just really feeling the buss oozing here.
In post 309, Gamma Emerald wrote:okay yeah I turned off avatars and his posts don't feel so dull tone-wise
UNVOTE:
:cool:
In post 314, Hoopla wrote:If he's scum, cool, if he's town, no big deal. He'll probably just radiate other flavours of bad plays tomorrow, and then before you know it, he'll be requesting votes and laying traps in LYLO. Alright, maybe that last bit is an exaggeration, but for real, lets just nip it in the bud now.
YUCK

No shot of me on Flavor. MoI is not scum atm.

Vote: Hoopla
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:03 am

Post by StefanB »

In post 387, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 383, StefanB wrote:But I don't take them at facevalue, because Flavor is obvious messing with us, and if he was scum, to do it per acident would be quite an acomplishment.
You do know that he's in this very game admitted to he does those things as both alignments and pretty much everyone who knows him agrees, right?

And I don't know the point you should take a Flavor claim at face value. Maybe when he gets to L-1 with multiple people stating he intends to hammer.
Okay the one which is easier first.
Yes, I am aware that Flavor is obvious messing with us.
No I don't believe any claim. My point here was that this wasn't an exidental screwup claim, but part of him screwing with us.
So perhabs my question should be: Why is Flavor playing like he does? If someone has a scum-motivation good.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:09 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@Stefan - it’s a Day 1 tactic. Honestly, just best to ignore me Day 1, and look back on me later. Generally reactions and pushes I get I can sift through later in game, and can solve things. I give all my reads and thoughts still, just in obnoxious fashion.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:09 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I don’t even try to do it. It just kinda happens.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:21 am

Post by StefanB »

Moi wrote:
Did you go read the game in question? I'm curious.
Not completly no, I had a look. Even after that look I have Saudade as town, I see a lot of difference between the opening here and there.
I keep in mind that he is a strong scumplayer, will check the game if I need it, and get more pinged by the slot.

Erica what about Prism:
I'm pretty sure Gamma is hardtown unless his scumgame improved 10-fold in the past 5/6 months. I don't really have any other reads that I could recall from when I last read the game (up to page 4/5).

I'm heading out for the night but this is going to be great.
makes her your strongest scumread?

Flavor: Is there some history between you and Hoopla? Exspecially bad history?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:41 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Nope.
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor