Sid Meier's Civilization 5 UPick Mafia (GAME OVER)

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #4150 (ISO) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:41 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4146, OnTheMark wrote:
In post 4143, Gamma Emerald wrote:fuck it won't work
I will take a look late tonight after work and other things.
lol
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #4151 (ISO) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:43 am

Post by Chara »

In post 4147, OnTheMark wrote:Wtf is your problem? I fullclaimed my role. It’s like right there. Do we have ourselves an SK y’all?
he's referring to how you didn't respond immediately, because you ISOed Titus before claiming.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4152 (ISO) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:53 am

Post by OnTheMark »

And so?

viewtopic.php?f=53&t=66474&user_select%5B%5D=22566

Always read before claiming.

Scum do that shit to get fake claims and town is stupid enough to do it for reaction testing. It’s ridiculous and antitown.

I always read the last few pages of replacements ISO if not the whole thing before claiming.

Whoever hates it tough shit.
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4153 (ISO) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:59 am

Post by OnTheMark »

It’s also fucking Titus.

As much as I love my sister her username might as well be Gambit some days.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4154 (ISO) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:45 am

Post by Joey_ »

oh, hi titus's sister, i knew we knew each-other somewhere
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4155 (ISO) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:46 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 4145, Pine wrote:
In post 4139, Joey_ wrote:VOTE: pine i refuse to let you have the privilege to "survivalism-vote" while you have done nothing
That is, in fact, not what I am doing.
then unvote and catch up, you said yourself you have/had no clue about whats going on and you promised many time you would do an effort to read the game, so do so before you get to vote someone
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4156 (ISO) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:49 am

Post by Joey_ »

not gonna lie tho, knowing your math makes me scumread your content there but i can be wrong, still it doesnt explain pine's behavior
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4157 (ISO) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:49 am

Post by Joey_ »

youre*
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4158 (ISO) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:05 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 4025, Pine wrote:I will. I honestly have no idea what's going on, and need to read.
In post 4027, Pine wrote:
Mod: Request deadline extension. A few days are really all I need to get into this, find the scum, and start solving the game.
In post 4036, Pine wrote:Titus, stick around for me? I've blocked out a couple of hours tonight to this game, and I think you and I can crack this.

Give it one more shot?

I'm pretty sure we're friends this game.
In post 4132, Pine wrote:I'm getting solid scumvibes from OnTheMark. That's gonna sound self-serving, but their posts ping my radar.

FWIW
In post 4138, Pine wrote:
In post 4132, Pine wrote:I'm getting solid scumvibes from OnTheMark. That's gonna sound self-serving, but their posts ping my radar.

FWIW
This didn't contain a vote, my bad. It was meant to.

VOTE: OnTheMark
In post 4145, Pine wrote:
In post 4139, Joey_ wrote:VOTE: pine i refuse to let you have the privilege to "survivalism-vote" while you have done nothing
That is, in fact, not what I am doing.
This is pine's last posts, literally back to back in his iso and all of them show a very distinct lack of coherence between them

1. Pines says that he don't know whats going on because he couldnt play while RP, that can be fair and thus i gave him BOTD because it can happen. He said he would read the game

2. He asks for a deadline extension, this is implying that he plans on using the extension days properly to read the game and form reads. Like he said himself, he plans on "to get into this" and start solving the game.
-> Pine basically stated 2-3 times including on his ceasar alt that he wanted to get into the game and would invest time, this is still not happening

12 hours later

3.Pines again declares that he plan on reading the game and to solve it with titus's help. His sentence about her and him being friend could mean some kind of gut townreads considering he didn't read at this point

24 hours later

4. Basically he foses the replacement into titus slot, the exact slot he just (IMO) implied some kind of townreads. This post is really vague and is just pure shading. Pine Still has showed no genuine thought process so far in the game, not even once not did he make any reads himself or attempted to. Pine hasn't showed doubt towards the slot, just shading

18 hours later

5. Pine basically reread the thread (or knew he forgot to vote) because he quoted himself to include a vote in his post. Do you know how does that sounds ? Someone that is actually revisiting the thread they promised they would contribute but the only thing they do is to fix their last post to include a vote ? imo it feels like he was self-aware that his post was shading yet he didnt vote, imo he was self-aware of the inconsistence so he made a post
justifying
that he meant to but didnt. IMO feels like scum, a town here probably would just vote and not try to justify themselves since no one pointed the post as being incoherent

6 hours later

6. Pine is still reading the read relatively frequently but he isnt making ANY content, showed no interest in actually reading the game. All he did: he promised since replacing-in to get into the game and solve it, hes doing jack shit and is coasting the lynch

Pine if you are town then i expect your next post to be an unvote + an attempt to read, if you do anything else i will assume you are scum-claiming and will make a vendetta to see you roped today
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4159 (ISO) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:08 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 3701, Caesar Wills It wrote:I'll catch up, starting with where I replaced in, and have a full reads list up in an hour or two.
He also said that a week and a half ago
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4160 (ISO) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:09 am

Post by Joey_ »

and all this crap is onto of ranmaru also saying he would try to get into the game more before ninja-replacing out in the night, like cmon
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4161 (ISO) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:29 am

Post by BuJaber »

Let's lynch one of them already there's only so much BOTD you can give before you have to start lynching somebody.

We have a pretty small pool if lynchees if you remove townblock, religion spreaders (for now), and gamma/shaz/joda.
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4162 (ISO) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:37 am

Post by pidgey »

Im pretty happy lynching from Pine, Klazam, OTM, or maybe even bujaver.

I think theres 3 scum left, and im gonna list some groups in which its almost possible to get a single scum in each of these groups, but very surely not two in a group

Gamma/joda/Titusslot

Pidgey(imtown)/Almost/Marshy

Kiana/Buj/Klazam

chara/joey/pine

If pine isnt scum, if be super surprised that the other 2 were not town, so its probably one scum per each of the other groups.
-----------------
Sup
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4163 (ISO) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:41 am

Post by BuJaber »

What is the connection in each group? (2nd row is self-explanatory)
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4164 (ISO) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:47 am

Post by pidgey »

First is the random powers that dont make sense alltogether as town imo

second is yeah

third is VT claims which i believe if theres no scum in the other groups, one could be a lie

last is i think pine is scum, which would give us a non scum group above. if for some reason he is town, then theres scum in all the above groups.
-----------------
Sup
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4165 (ISO) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:52 am

Post by Chara »

actually going to effort this because my track record of reading Mark is infinitely better than that of Titus. (and if i'm wrong and they're town i want to see what they come up with.)

for later.

pedit: so the last is a leftover group because you're TRing Joey and me that much?
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4166 (ISO) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:58 am

Post by BuJaber »

pidgey wrote:
last is i think pine is scum, which would give us a non scum group above. if for some reason he is town, then theres scum in all the above groups.
I don't understand what you mean here.

Btw I think if Kiana is scum she is last red. I don't think she would be this disengaged if she had a living partner.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4167 (ISO) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:01 am

Post by Chara »

i think so too. i'm doing a reread of slots including Kiana soonish but i do remember having her as a likely red and pulling back after she put some more into the game, but it feels stale.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4168 (ISO) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:03 am

Post by Chara »

In post 4153, OnTheMark wrote:It’s also fucking Titus.

As much as I love my sister her username might as well be Gambit some days.
well, true.

as far as the claim goes i'd call it NAI from Mark for that and for their personality.
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4169 (ISO) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:35 am

Post by OnTheMark »

In post 4156, Joey_ wrote:not gonna lie tho, knowing your math makes me scumread your content there but i can be wrong, still it doesnt explain pine's behavior
Wouldn’t have it any other way.

Anyone who knows me
should
be paranoid of me.

In fact I completely anticipate being mislynched at some point in the game. The only thing I ask for is a chance to continue reading and play so I can have a reads list. Titus looked like she had some kind of weird issues. Not sure what to call it. Seems like we’re in a really good spot. I think more than likely she just wasn’t in control and wasn’t going to be and that is the antithesis to her playstyle. And when she isn’t in control she thinks she’s going to lose.

Granted I have
some
control issues too but I am working on those.

I am still at work but will be available the next 15 minutes or so.
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4170 (ISO) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:41 am

Post by OnTheMark »

In post 4162, pidgey wrote:Im pretty happy lynching from Pine, Klazam, OTM, or maybe even bujaver.

I think theres 3 scum left, and im gonna list some groups in which its almost possible to get a single scum in each of these groups, but very surely not two in a group

Gamma/joda/Titusslot

Pidgey(imtown)/Almost/Marshy

Kiana/Buj/Klazam

chara/joey/pine

If pine isnt scum, if be super surprised that the other 2 were not town, so its probably one scum per each of the other groups.
In post 4164, pidgey wrote:First is the random powers that dont make sense alltogether as town imo

second is yeah

third is VT claims which i believe if theres no scum in the other groups, one could be a lie

I, to be frank, am not a fan of this.

It seems like this is a START but isn’t actually saying much of anything.

I can slice any group of people in any which way. What matters is how the slots interacted with each other.

What I am saying is I would like for you to take a concrete stance on people. I can build if then statements all day and it is a common tactic I use as scum. It’s a very convenient way to look like you’re analyzing but in fact know the answer.
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4171 (ISO) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:46 am

Post by OnTheMark »

Furthermore, assume (for now) 4 out of the 14 people alive are scum of some kind.

Then if I choose 3 people the odds of all town is 10*9*8/14^3 is approximately a quarter. I can take any sort of random assessment and make it look good. What matters is whether the associations make sense.

In the case of a hood they would, especially if someone is hood /mason averse, some PR claims apply, and some are just associations sans reasons.
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4172 (ISO) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:57 am

Post by pidgey »

Yeah this isnt taking interactions and A LOT of gameplay and content into account.

This is just me saying how my brain is working at the moment.

To be honest the current scum flips dont tell us much in my opinion, at least allignment wise, we lynched creature because of meta or whatever and the other 2 had some interactions but I havent really analized them because im lazy and d1 doesnt tell me a whole lot when ive skimmed it.

But thats what I think at the moment.

By the way, tick tock tick tock game day is quickly ending.
-----------------
Sup
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4173 (ISO) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:01 am

Post by OnTheMark »

Now let’s look at Gamma and Jodaxq and myself

He said he doesn’t see all of us as town. Gamma claimed Joat, Joda claimed Self Random inventor , and I am a non sequential doc.

More than likely what I find possible to prevent things from being broken by mass claim is probably rule of threes. Another reason why I think it’s 3,3,SK.

It is quite possible, but not necessary, that a scum is in Gamma or Joda.

There is no “additional” likelihood that makes this likely.

Second has a greater likelihood only due to the fact that a religion spreader flipped scum.

The third is VT claims. Again while scum
can
fake claim I doubt it would be in this group or if they did they would be red as Varsoon flipped Role cop. I would anticipate red scum have some kind of investigative.

The last group just says “I think Pine scum” which is not a valid reason to group Chara and Joey with Pine.

Overall I find this pretty lackluster to say the least.
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4174 (ISO) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:04 am

Post by OnTheMark »

In post 4172, pidgey wrote:Yeah this isnt taking interactions and A LOT of gameplay and content into account.

This is just me saying how my brain is working at the moment.

To be honest the current scum flips dont tell us much in my opinion, at least allignment wise, we lynched creature because of meta or whatever and the other 2 had some interactions but I havent really analized them because im lazy and d1 doesnt tell me a whole lot when ive skimmed it.

But thats what I think at the moment.

By the way, tick tock tick tock game day is quickly ending.
So if you are lazy, and for case and point, I assume you’re town, which I am strongly thinking not, why is your vote on someone (summarizing Joey’s case) seems to have been lazy.

It actually doesn’t look “lazy” to me to try to group people how you’d like it just seems “lacking effort” for trying. Which this kind of “lazy” I scumread a fuckton more than Pine’s lazy. Hell I could even see both of you being orange possibly. Would need to heat map you both to see.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”