Sid Meier's Civilization 5 UPick Mafia (GAME OVER)

BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4225 (ISO) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:46 pm

Post by BuJaber »

Umm. How did count my vote as a chara vote :o
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4226 (ISO) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:47 pm

Post by OnTheMark »

In post 4219, Joey_ wrote:Also the theory where both can be mafia is not that impossible for many reasons.

Theres the theory where 1 religion spreader is orange. If mafia has more information about religion than we do (maybe a member power ? idk) they could want to spread religion to the IC for some reasons, control, abilitiy, roleblock i have no idea
Then A50 cannot be red because 2 religion spreader in a team makes no sens, they would compete..
Then Gamma really did non-team tell really fucking hard with both flipped red.. assuming its a team of 3 members again he would not have wasted his abilitiy on the IC, meaning if hes mafia hes orange (as showed in my reads list)

So both of them cannot be red mafia ever, if they are mafia they can only be orange imo
I will try again tomorrow and read this tomorrow...pooped i am maybe I am missing something.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4227 (ISO) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:47 pm

Post by BuJaber »

Oh because I voted for 'Ceasar' but pine is now using his main.

VOTE: Pine
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4228 (ISO) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:48 pm

Post by OnTheMark »

In post 3971, BuJaber wrote:His reaction to being called out for roleplaying seems off too. Like I understand it to some extent but if you are replacing into a game and get a town PM then you would suck it up and listen to town. Seems he got pissed off and stopped posting way too quickly for him to be town. Does seem like both ran and he have just given up.

VOTE: Ceasar
Because Ceasar matches the C and a and a of Chara and therefore is closer to the computer than Caesar Wills It because Wills it was omitted. Adding nickname just a sec. Thanks!
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4229 (ISO) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:51 pm

Post by OnTheMark »

In post 4227, BuJaber wrote:Oh because I voted for 'Ceasar' but pine is now using his main.

VOTE: Pine
Funny thing you
probably
can vote the replaced player but I wouldn't recommend it.
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4230 (ISO) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:56 pm

Post by OnTheMark »

This by no means is official and I have not checked every person's vote. Please verify it's where you want iit.

Votecount 3.1

Pine(4)
~ (42), (40), (164), (107)

OnTheMark(4)
~ (42), (43), (14), (14)
Klazam(3)
~ (27), (36), (73)
pidgey(1)
~ (124)

Not Voting (2): pidgey(30), Jodaxq(42)

With 14 alive it takes 8 to lynch.

Day 3 deadline is in (expired on 2018-04-13 09:00:00)

MOD REMINDERSmarshy needs a prod. The last post was at: 4/7/2018 9:59:00 PM which was 2 days 1 hours 55 minutes 21 seconds ago.

Spoiler: VoteCount Settings
priorVCNumber=0
url=viewtopic.php?f=3&t=75314
playerList=Varsoon,Nero Cain,Kiana Kaslana{Kiana+kk},brassherald{brass},BuJaber{bu+buj},Kokichi Oma{kokichi+ko},Creature,Chara,Elbirn,Gamma Emerald{ge+gamma},Klazam,Titus,Shaziro,ActionDan{ad+dan},Joey_,Dunkerdoodles{dunk+dunker},pidgey,Jodaxq{joda},Almost50{a50},marshy,Ranmaru
replacementList=Assemblerotws:Kiana Kaslana,Ranmaru:Caesar Wills It{Ceasar+Caesar},Caesar Wills It:Pine,Titus:OnTheMark
moderatorNames=Venmar,Maestro
dayStartNumbers=0,1842,3408
color=#FF8000
cleanDay=true
deadline=2018-04-13 09:00:00 -7.00
deadList=Elbirn-1,Dunkerdoodles-1,Varsoon-1,Nero Cain-2,Kokichi Oma-2
voteOverrides=
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #4231 (ISO) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:57 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

The reason why I wanted that VC was this:
@Almost50, Klazam, Shaziro:
get your votes off of OTM. I feel like they've definitely improved their slots overall performance enough so that Pine is a definitively better lynch. I'm fine if you don't follow me onto Pine but the imperative point is to get off OTM.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4232 (ISO) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:02 pm

Post by OnTheMark »

In post 4221, Almost50 wrote:@OTM: I almost forgot! Check I think you'll find it hilariously funny ;)

P.S. Do NOT jump to before you've tried to decipher the code in 383 on your own. Don't cheat. I promise you'll get a kek out of it. ;)

Hint: Do it later.. after you have finished conversing with Joey & Gamma. It has nothing to do with the current state of the game. It's just for your own "refreshment". :lol:
I got a bit of a chuckle out of it will read again tomorrow.

when 19=300 I become 2Pi

Tau never becomes 2PI

Tau is always 2Pi

But Pi is always better than Tau. Because Pi :D See the Pi manifesto :P I promise I haven't read the other link. Nice crumb though.
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4233 (ISO) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:07 pm

Post by OnTheMark »

In post 4231, Gamma Emerald wrote:The reason why I wanted that VC was this:
get your votes off of OTM. I feel like they've definitely improved their slots overall performance enough so that Pine is a definitively better lynch. I'm fine if you don't follow me onto Pine but the imperative point is to get off OTM.
Good night. Although FYI in the future I would suggest NOT doing this with me in the future especially if I am a scumread. Night and Day where Mastina bless her heart had issues (*hugs*) I did VCs for her using the rough draft of my tool and got loads of town credit for it. People have a tendency to townread effort.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4234 (ISO) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:10 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4232, OnTheMark wrote:
In post 4221, Almost50 wrote:@OTM: I almost forgot! Check I think you'll find it hilariously funny ;)

P.S. Do NOT jump to before you've tried to decipher the code in 383 on your own. Don't cheat. I promise you'll get a kek out of it. ;)

Hint: Do it later.. after you have finished conversing with Joey & Gamma. It has nothing to do with the current state of the game. It's just for your own "refreshment". :lol:

when 19=300 I become 2Pi

Tau never becomes 2PI

Tau is always 2Pi

But Pi is always better than Tau. Because Pi :D See the Pi manifesto :P I promise I haven't read the other link. Nice crumb though.
I thought of a clever math/greek letter based hydra name for us if we decided to hydra: Sigma Gamma Pi (or Sigma Pi Gamma).
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4235 (ISO) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:11 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4233, OnTheMark wrote:
In post 4231, Gamma Emerald wrote:The reason why I wanted that VC was this:
Good night. Although FYI in the future I would suggest NOT doing this with me in the future especially if I am a scumread. Night and Day where Mastina bless her heart had issues (*hugs*) I did VCs for her using the rough draft of my tool and got loads of town credit for it. People have a tendency to townread effort.
lol that's NOT the only reason, but hey thanks for the honesty
<Embrace The Void>

OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4236 (ISO) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:11 pm

Post by OnTheMark »

In post 4234, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 4232, OnTheMark wrote:

when 19=300 I become 2Pi

Tau never becomes 2PI

Tau is always 2Pi

I thought of a clever math/greek letter based hydra name for us if we decided to hydra: Sigma Gamma Pi (or Sigma Pi Gamma).
Hit me up post game and we can talk about this.

The thread’s bloated enough to where even I am having trouble catching up.

Let’s not make it harder if other people replace out.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4237 (ISO) » Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:46 am

Post by brassherald »

Hey, guys, let's get something done.

VOTE: Kiana

Discuss. GO!
I've only made one good post, and don't you dare accuse me of doing it again.
marshy
marshy
Goon
marshy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4238 (ISO) » Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:46 am

Post by marshy »

In post 4154, Joey_ wrote:oh, hi titus's sister, i knew we knew each-other somewhere
wait are onthemark and titus actually sisters? thats pretty cool. would b sick to hav a sibling who shared my love of the game

ill b here forreal tonight
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4239 (ISO) » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:27 am

Post by pidgey »

We got a replacement that plays and mods, nice
-----------------
Sup
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4240 (ISO) » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:50 am

Post by OnTheMark »

In post 4238, marshy wrote:
In post 4154, Joey_ wrote:oh, hi titus's sister, i knew we knew each-other somewhere
wait are onthemark and titus actually sisters? thats pretty cool. would b sick to hav a sibling who shared my love of the game

ill b here forreal tonight
I am her brother, so they or he please. I know some people knew me as a lady so that’s harder but yeah not a sister.

Pedit: Brass talk with me as to why?

I am gonna finish Joey’s ISO tonight then start yours.
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4241 (ISO) » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:53 am

Post by OnTheMark »

In post 4239, pidgey wrote:We got a replacement that plays and mods, nice
Really? This is your only reaction to the fact I am voting you?
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4242 (ISO) » Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:03 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 4240, OnTheMark wrote: Pedit: Brass talk with me as to why?
I just don't see anything from this slot. Reads have been limited to one set a day, she's not moving the game forward at all, and she's complaining that her "Role's not cool enough" which, tinfoil maxing out here, moves the attention off of her.

she doesn't even have like a life event keeping her from posting, and from what I can remember Kiana is generally a pretty hyper poster. It's lots of scum vibes from her still. I should have stuck to this wagon yesterday.
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4243 (ISO) » Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:10 am

Post by OnTheMark »

In post 4242, brassherald wrote:
In post 4240, OnTheMark wrote: Pedit: Brass talk with me as to why?
I just don't see anything from this slot. Reads have been limited to one set a day, she's not moving the game forward at all, and she's complaining that her "Role's not cool enough" which, tinfoil maxing out here, moves the attention off of her.

she doesn't even have like a life event keeping her from posting, and from what I can remember Kiana is generally a pretty hyper poster. It's lots of scum vibes from her still. I should have stuck to this wagon yesterday.
I am thinking that specific interaction you’re mentioning is from town not scum.

What I am scared of is another Undertale where town becomes apathetic because we’re trying to hit needles in haystacks. More than likely going to be an active player for scum.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4244 (ISO) » Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:11 am

Post by Joey_ »

VOTE: kiana

@Brass note that im still lynching pine this game
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4245 (ISO) » Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:11 am

Post by OnTheMark »

Furthermore I checked the activity overview and Kiana is on V/LA did she announce it?

I very much HATE attacking V/LA or RL issues unless there is direct evidence that it is false.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4246 (ISO) » Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:13 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 4245, OnTheMark wrote:Furthermore I checked the activity overview and Kiana is on V/LA did she announce it?

I very much HATE attacking V/LA or RL issues unless there is direct evidence that it is false.
She did not say that in thread, just checked.

That being said, I would like to start more discussions. Seems recently people are talking at each other rather than to each other.
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4247 (ISO) » Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:15 am

Post by OnTheMark »

viewtopic.php?f=56&t=68608

Source of game I was referencing.

Mainly until we have a smoking gun (I.e. some “conflict” we need to be collaborative)

In this case Maxous messed up his claims and it took a long while to actually convince people it was Maximus and it was painful and brutal. What I am hoping people realize in this limited amount of scum left scum are going to fuck up. It’s a matter of when.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4248 (ISO) » Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:16 am

Post by Joey_ »

Brass what about my pine post and his promises to read the game ? his reaction to my post etc?
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4249 (ISO) » Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:18 am

Post by OnTheMark »

In post 4246, brassherald wrote:
In post 4245, OnTheMark wrote:Furthermore I checked the activity overview and Kiana is on V/LA did she announce it?

She did not say that in thread, just checked.

That being said, I would like to start more discussions. Seems recently people are talking at each other rather than to each other.
Talk with me about Pidgey? I don’t like Pidgey’s posts since my entry. Is there some particular reason Pidgey is townread?

Regarding Kiana haven’t seen much from the slot other than potential buddying of me....

Hmmm

I could go for Kiana

VOTE: Kiana

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”