Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #27 (isolation #0) » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:49 am

Post by Fumuki »

Hi, Mafia Rolecop here partners...second game as scum counting with my other completed/finished game in this same account...
...who should we annihilate/kill/smash tonight...?
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #31 (isolation #1) » Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:01 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 29, the worst wrote:
In post 27, Fumuki wrote:Hi, Mafia Rolecop here partners...second game as scum counting with my other completed/finished game in this same account...
Hold on I'll get a link to the scumchat for you

When this kind of thing happens we restart the game...?
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #42 (isolation #2) » Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:25 pm

Post by Fumuki »

Username specifically made to no one vote him.

Game solved guys, proceed to lynching.

VOTE: ceejayvinoya

In a side note, Happy Birthday Alonzo.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #44 (isolation #3) » Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:29 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 37, Quick wrote:
In post 27, Fumuki wrote:Hi, Mafia Rolecop here partners...second game as scum counting with my other completed/finished game in this same account...
How fun!

VOTE: Fumuki
wtf

why are you voting me Quick...?

That's not how we planned in the chat...
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #48 (isolation #4) » Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:43 pm

Post by Fumuki »

Hm...I don't believe it. No one is voting in ceejayvinoya even after all the effort I put in that theory...suspicious...

VOTE: pinturicchio
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #56 (isolation #5) » Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:01 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 54, Korina wrote:
In post 53, Quick wrote:
In post 44, Fumuki wrote:
In post 37, Quick wrote:
How fun!

wtf

You were not supposed to post that here.
I thought the plan was to bus me, so you guys look townie!
Do any of us even remember
what
the plan was?
Wasn't it to scumslip, make it a joke and call anyone pointing it out scummy...?

holy...shit...

wrong chat again...
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #58 (isolation #6) » Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:05 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 51, mutantdevle wrote:Suggestion: instead of lynching people we should instead throw them into the pit of misery?
But...lynching is how we throw them into the pit of misery...

We could try lynching someone randomly without even bothering to explain it,all while them scream they're town or a powerrole but it would be going against wincon...

More suggestions...?
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #59 (isolation #7) » Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:05 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 57, Quick wrote:Korina is Town, just thought I would share that with you all.
No,no,no. You're town.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #63 (isolation #8) » Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:59 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 60, Korina wrote: I thought the plan was we all vote the mod, lynch them, then we all win.
Otherwise, we were gonna control people into us so they died (because we're PGO Witches) and then just keep randomly voting everyone...

Oh wait, why are we telling everyone our plans? FUCK!
H-HOLY CRAP KORINA...

...now you really spilled out everything...we're done for...

In post 61, Quick wrote:
Why am I Town?
Uh...can I take it as you discretely saying something like.... "STOP FLUFFLYPOSTING your LITTLESHIT. My MERCILESS LYNCHING-FINGERS are getting UPSET already"

?
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #68 (isolation #9) » Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:34 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 64, Quick wrote:
That's weird, I don't remember saying anything even remotely like that.
I see...
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (isolation #10) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:45 am

Post by Fumuki »

I just don't understand how analyzing RVS stage without a ground solid of how someone usually plays RVS can point to anything useful. That kind of WIFOM logic doesn't make any sense. Scum can be claiming as scum, scum can be casting shade on people joking about scum claims, scum can be defending them, and the list goes...Now, Quick although a little bold made a valid point If Korina usually jokes when town and is more self-aware when scum. It's a little risky to be so confident on it however is one of those little things that actually makes the difference between initially reading someone as scumlean or reading someone as townlean.

Since RVS is already ending maybe it's time to read some players meta and see if there's anything particular about this RVS...I refuse to try to "read" anything in RVS if not for "abnormal" behavior...
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #117 (isolation #11) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:17 am

Post by Fumuki »

In post 114, the worst wrote:Can we all take a moment to talk about how great Sando is?! First townrea

Want explanations from Oxy and Quick + something from devle

Drunkposting duckling OUT

Pedit: fumuki sweetie what would you meta read for at this stage
Uh...I was going to say that RVS shows some good personality traits actually...If you try to float by when scum for example, joking around too much in RVS is a good sign...even though it's just a first step....

In a side note....

I need to ask again why no one is voting ceejayvinoya based on my theory....

Like...it would be the best lynching option...

Also...why are people actually talking about policy lynching based on flufflying in RVS...that's what is truly anti-town...even if we miraculously hit scum in complete randomness you'll not even gain important info...
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (isolation #12) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:29 am

Post by Fumuki »

In post 100, Alonzo wrote:we can all appreciate some gamey townplay, but Fumakis so far gone Im not sure he knows the way back.
Are you implying I was... swallowed by the abyss of shitposting...or just saying I had logged off at the time...?

Anyway...I'm actually town doctor...mafia rolecop not even exists here and people are suspecting me...

I hope now everyone treats me as conf!town and follow the equation below...

suspecting fumuki = lynching
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (isolation #13) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:34 am

Post by Fumuki »

In post 121, Oxy wrote:

I agree in theory because if town who claimed scum were always policy lynched,
town would stop claiming scum
Oh Oxy my buddy....

so lovely naive...
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #136 (isolation #14) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:25 am

Post by Fumuki »

In post 130, the worst wrote:
You made a single good point here. Have you played mafia before? :P
Well, I have ongoing games but started playing here...
In post 132, the worst wrote:Forgot Not_Mafia was here, sup old buddy?

@Fumuki if you want to be a troll who is actually extremely awesome to have around, keep an eye on this miltank
I'll...but I just hope I'll not need to keep an eye on him for lurking as well...

Uh...I hope we get along worst, you seems to accept those of our kind...and not only that

I agree with worst. It's such a sad thing that what I thought It would turn in a troll buddy has rolled scum...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So imagine that you're scum, and there's people talking about policy lynch because everyone loves to talk about policy lynching scum claims just as I like shitposting.

If you play scum trying to be neutral/get in the crowd, you probably would not be bold to vote them, however, would try to imply that maybe it's not such a bad thing to lynch them. Then afterwards Iconeum gives me the third vote he suddenly starts casting a little shade around those that joked with scumclaims and even puts a list with people that "scumclaimed", saying that although don't want to policy lynch me now, a policy lynch tomorrow seems like a good option...

Not only that, all his other posts are talking about how that's scummy and even tries to reply a obvious shitpost with a serious analyze...

Caught scum. Proceed to lynching/annihilation.

VOTE: mutantdevle
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (isolation #15) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:29 am

Post by Fumuki »

By the way now that I claimed town doctor and am conf!town there's little sense to put me at L-2...

So since I'm vigilant it's only my duty to say that when vote is equal to fumuki, your future is equal to getting smashed tonight.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (isolation #16) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:44 am

Post by Fumuki »

In post 138, Quick wrote:
In post 99, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 94, Oxy wrote:@mutantdevle Where did Quick claim scum?
Spoiler: here
In post 53, Quick wrote:
In post 37, Quick wrote:
How fun!

wtf

He's joining in the "we aren't supposed to be revealing this" roleplay as scum. This stuff isn't anything worth lynching these 4 over alone imo but it's kinda scummy and will possibly make me view these 4 people's future posts in a harsher light (obviously some more so than other's due to how much of it each person posted).
That was not a Scum claim by me. That was a reaction test where I wanted to see how Fumuki would react because I actually felt like they very well could have been posting that in the wrong chat and that it wasn't just a joke. I wanted to see how Fumuki would take my comment because as seen in this game, it could have been taken two different ways, and this is intended. Fumiki took it in the way that I was NOT joking. This to me tells me they are riddled with a guilty conscience because they didn't just brush it off.

This was their reaction:
In post 56, Fumuki wrote:
In post 54, Korina wrote:
In post 53, Quick wrote:
In post 37, Quick wrote:
How fun!

wtf

I thought the plan was to bus me, so you guys look townie!
Do any of us even remember
what
the plan was?
Wasn't it to scumslip, make it a joke and call anyone pointing it out scummy...?

holy...shit...

wrong chat again...
Based on this I see no reason to unvote fumuki.
I'll give you some time to say you're joking or I'll be pointing out myself how this really doesn't make any sense and plus that everyone needs to read Korina scum game themselves to see if you're accurate about her being a townlean by RVS behavior.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (isolation #17) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:49 am

Post by Fumuki »

Oh...I almost forgot...

I would actually like to make a vote counting of the question "who should fumuki smash tonight"...

I begin with voting to ceejayvinoya for obvious reasons.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (isolation #18) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:48 am

Post by Fumuki »

Devil, your post was kinda big so I'll answer paragraph by paragraph instead of quotting it all, what you said will be put inside " ".

Spoiler:
"
Nice miss repping here.

My talk of policy lynching you has
nothing
to do with your RVS scum claim. The talk around policy lynching you was about how almost every post you write is a shitpost. You can't honestly expect to write a load of crap as your posts and expect people not to consider lynching you for it?"

If your reason for policy lynching has nothing to do with my scum claims, I don't even have much shitpost. Good part of it is EXACTLY scum claiming.

About lynching, no, I was exactly expecting people to talk about lynching me, what I was paying attention was someone implying that I should be policy lynched afterwards/killed at night while don't exposing themselves too much. Three people were bold and voted me right off and some are dubious, but still is only you that made such a careful move minding your reputation trying to get me mislynched (even if is at day 2) or killed at night. You say that I have been only shitposting but that's wrong, I have been shitposting of course however I too was pointing things out by the time you wrote about how we should deal with me.

I consider that RVS definitely ended in #59 with Quick saying (Why am I town) abruptly and even though Quick maybe thinks it was not abrupt and could be considered a joke, even ceejayvinoya said "seems like we are getting out of RVS stage", because it really seemed like Quick told me "stop it" indirectly. From that point on I was discussing too about Korina behavior and what we should look into in RVS.

Spoiler:
"If we are going to policy lynch you, and I never said we definitely should, it's fundamentally a better idea to lynch you day 2 if that's what we want to do. We shouldn't lynch you day 1 because we don't know whether the vig or tracker exists yet. If a vig does exist, it is in their best interest to eliminate the misslynches instead of trying to pick off their own scum reads. Fun fact, as a shit poster, scum are going to try and push your lynch. That makes you mislynchable (assuming you are town) - that's another reason why we probably shouldn't policy lynch you day 1.

Once night 2 has passed, we will know if we have a vig. The vig doesn't necessarily have to kill you night 1, because just the security of having a vig lets us know that we can have you removed from the game if you become too much of a liability. However, if we don't have a vig, then if we are ever going to lynch you during this game, it will have to be day 2. Again, we don't have to lynch you then, but if we ever want you dead during the game, that's when we have to do it. Any later than that and it will be too risky policy lynching instead of scum lynching (unless, of course, we have 1 or 2 scum nailed by then)."

No, we won't know if we have a vig or not if they don't use it in another person that will probably flip town. So here you are telling the vig "you need to kill him tonight or we shall lynch him day 2", or that the vig need to kill another one and afterwards kill me too. It can seem like town behavior but if you're scum that benefits you even more.

Spoiler:
"I replied to your shit post in an analytical way because I began to think it was serious. You asked people to look at it twice since making the post so it kinda looked like you genuinely wanted us to check it out.".

I had been saying nosense however by that time I had as well tried to point out useful things, I don't think anyone took it serious besides you and am I wrong for suspecting how weird that is since there was a clear difference when I was serious and when I wasn't?

Spoiler:
"You asked people to look at it twice since making the post so it kinda looked like you genuinely wanted us to check it out. It would help if your shitposts were funny and not just random nonsense. As the worst said, if you want to shitpost, pay attention to how Not_Mafia does it. He is genuinely entertaining but still able to take the game seriously. Sometimes he can also be a lylo liability and worthy of a policy lynch but other times he can be a great addition to the town - I've seen him in both situations"

Uh...well...no defense about this...

But the truth is that...I actually don't like that much shitposting...

I was thinking about making me a easy target and catch someone making sure to cast me off while not compromising reputation. You say scum will try to mislynch me but the truth is that they'll tiptoe it a little instead of jumping on it. They'll surely talk about policy lynching but acting like it's a big benefit to town like you did and making posts slightly casting shade on me and the others "trolls".

I'm suspicious of you because you did exactly what scum probably would do, even if there's the possibility of you doing it as town as well, it's the most scummy thing I have see until now.

Well...now that I have explained my behavior (believe you or not...) I'll ask for a break of posting so much nonsense...

It was fun at first but after a while it lost the magic...
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (isolation #19) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:16 pm

Post by Fumuki »

Mmmh, yeah...I don't think I was acting scummy but just like the wiki said, not trying to act town...

I know it's nothing something certain, but it's at least a first step...and I stopped just on the right time I think...(we're only beginning the game). I look forward to a postgame review...

Uh...and I plan to actually study devil's playstyle to see if there's anything to refute or make it stronger after I understand how he usually thinks/play...(and will post here what I found)...

The motive I'm playing this way...is because I atm think that's ineffective and one of the reasons town make bad lynches in d1...

In d2 we'll can look back to the wagons but....I'm trying to analyze things in d1 already instead of slowly debating trivial/superficial posts like it usually is... (I can be completely wrong btw)

@Oxy .... "I especially like the very last bit" hurt me a little...

Uh...I didn't thought I utterly sucked at it....*sniff*
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (isolation #20) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:10 pm

Post by Fumuki »

Yeah...tensions is building up here...

I know it's maybe not my place to say it...but Quick...that was quite rude to Sando...

Sando, I'm a newbie so I'm far away from being reference or anything, however if I can point out something is that I don't think scum would be that confused and standoffish about me...

I'm not certain but trolls are quite more common now and devil only said anything to me only after the third vote from Iconeum and a public consensus of discussing a policy lynch. And I don't think he's pissed...he just is trying to defend himself because he recognizes that it was a serious and valid accusation.

By the way...

Sorting if there's a vigilant or making a vigilant kill...I don't know if that's good...

If the vigilant doesn't kill it will be easier for the psychologist/detective actually catch mafia with investigative results...I think a vigilant kill should wait till there's solid suspects at least (plus, mafia would change strategy, since if the vigilant doesn't show up they will probably prefer to only make one mafia member do the killing to make it able to poses as vigilant even though they are mafia).
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (isolation #21) » Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:10 am

Post by Fumuki »

So many posts in such a short time...game got heated...

I'll be back afterwards to point out things...
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (isolation #22) » Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:23 pm

Post by Fumuki »

Sorry for the absence but it won't get better until April 15 (I have a important test coming up and maybe signed up more games than I can handle...).

My thoughts in the events around here is that we're in phase that I don't like much. The overly-analytical phase. We don't have much to discuss so we need to discuss little details and I recommend to not be much confident in the reads we have now, it's only for the sake of progress I would say. In a side note, I am yet to study devil and post any further thoughts.

I'm someone that doesn't easily put people in the solid townread or solid scumread (when I do, expect me sure as hell to try to serious get a wagon/case on you persistently), and even though I would say that I like how the worst is being active and open to discussion, I'm not willing to put him in townlean without a further analysis (yeah, I totally don't go along with gut feelings). Oxy seems like, independent of AI, someone that has a strategic mindset and doesn't put much faith in gut reads (I know, he did townread Alonzo just for the birthday thing, however, I think there's some logic behind it, although first it's needed to sort what kind of person Alonzo is. When I say gut reads I refer to mere impressions that people get from a player but can't even put in good words).

CJ is kind of taking the role of moderator pointing out useful comments about how to make progress in the interactions, but again, it can be scum avoiding became the discussion topic. Quick...seems like has a uncommon mindset...I'm not confident in pointing anything about him. Korina...well...I want to check Korina games myself later...

Alonzo isn't talking much...

Now, what I really am worried about at the moment: lurking.

Iconeum has five posts, Not_Mafia has nine and Spartan only one. That's dangerous. Even if lurking is NAI, the doubt and paranoia that later on lurkers create in lylo or close to lylo for example is dangerous.

Spartan already said is busy IRL so we can only hope things get better, but Iconeum hasn't said anything and Not_Mafia...*sighs*...he really lurks...in every game...? Is there anything we can do for him to post here? I don't mind shitposting, as long as he's being active and explaining what he's thinking.

I know it's rude, but if you think you can't make up time to be here in a near future, maybe it's better to replace than doing anti-prod posts...
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (isolation #23) » Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:25 pm

Post by Fumuki »

Afterwards I'll give a good analyze and post my "readlist" (not a real readlist...I don't like to create a readlist when there's not much to basis it on and therefore people will fluctuate positions because of...for example, 1 or 2 posts?). Well, at least I'll post my impressions about what's happening in greater detail.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #571 (isolation #24) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:27 am

Post by Fumuki »

@mod could you please replace me please?

I'm sorry everyone, and especially Math...It's just that my first experience with mafia even though was interesting was just as stressing for some reasons...I need to breath a little, review my mindset about it and see if I want to give it one more try...

I'll watch the game unfold from the sidelines...

Thanks for the exciting game until now everyone, and again, especially our good mod Math. Until a next time.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3240 (isolation #25) » Sat May 19, 2018 1:24 pm

Post by Fumuki »

:thinking:

It was a game well played in my opinion (although some parts were indeed toxic, and I don't blame anyone for that). I think the setup is cool as well, although I don't know much about this balancing stuff....

The Jailkeeper + Hider + Tracker/Vig creates a lot of night possibilities imo.

Like, if someone picks vig for example, later in the game they need to be extra careful about not killing the hider, what could end up with a night killing 3 townies at once.

Hmmm, to be honest I think it's hardly beneficial picking vig here if not for some policy vigs or in the hands of player with outstanding reads.
(As known as Shirou aka Lazy Shirou aka Bunno aka Churros aka Rainn aka Buki aka Nibbui aka Volpe14)
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3243 (isolation #26) » Sat May 19, 2018 1:28 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 3239, the worst wrote:
pedit: NM is the fucking mayor of PL country
X : "Let's policy lynch NM"

Y: "WTF, you're so scummy"

X: "No guy, here's a example from where I'm coming from...*links Open 720*..."

Y: "Now I see your point...*votes NM* "

(As known as Shirou aka Lazy Shirou aka Bunno aka Churros aka Rainn aka Buki aka Nibbui aka Volpe14)
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3263 (isolation #27) » Sat May 19, 2018 2:45 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 3259, Mathdino wrote:I'm so sorry I didn't finish it! D:

I might just reuse all of it and finish the story if/when I run this setup again.
+1
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3293 (isolation #28) » Sat May 19, 2018 4:55 pm

Post by Fumuki »

but he's a cool lurker so it's fine I guess...
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3301 (isolation #29) » Sat May 19, 2018 5:43 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 3298, Mathdino wrote:Pintu in theory offers a mediating voice
I 100% agree with this. NM almost got lynched there, it was just that Pintu got a little paranoid that I had accused one scum in my first posts.

If It had been a Lylo with no confirmed townie, I honestly think town had exact 0% chances of winning this.

If the rest of the town was voting NM and stayed there, I think Quick would end up hammering even if biased.

But in a 3 person Lylo as soon as Quick voted Momo, NM would just hammer and win.

Return to “Completed Open Games”