Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:01 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1183, Myloninja13 wrote:Gamma, what's your opinion on me? You have actually avoided me like the plague this game, so why?
You sorta seem like the fallback scumread for absolutely everyone so I'm between "back pocket scumread of scum to have an option" and "second option to your scumbuddy who doesn't intend to lynch you"
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:01 pm

Post by Myloninja13 »

I'm fine to take a lynch here though, at this point I'm probably more of a liability to town than an asset.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:02 pm

Post by Mathdino »

In post 1199, Myloninja13 wrote:The only one there I can see happening is Gamma/Brass.

Also, have you changed your mind considerably on kmd?
i'm not lynching anyone off the davesaz wagon
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:02 pm

Post by Myloninja13 »

In post 1200, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1183, Myloninja13 wrote:Gamma, what's your opinion on me? You have actually avoided me like the plague this game, so why?
You sorta seem like the fallback scumread for absolutely everyone so I'm between "back pocket scumread of scum to have an option" and "second option to your scumbuddy who doesn't intend to lynch you"
That sounds... weird?
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:02 pm

Post by Myloninja13 »

In post 1202, Mathdino wrote:
In post 1199, Myloninja13 wrote:The only one there I can see happening is Gamma/Brass.

Also, have you changed your mind considerably on kmd?
i'm not lynching anyone off the davesaz wagon
That is fair.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:05 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1203, Myloninja13 wrote:
That sounds... weird?
not really? Everyone suspecting you so if you're town the scum probably want you as a fallback option, and if you're scum that means whoever your buddy is want to lynch someone else over you and is probably going to continue that trend.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:07 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 1205, Gamma Emerald wrote:not really? Everyone suspecting you so if you're town the scum probably want you as a fallback option, and if you're scum that means whoever your buddy is want to lynch someone else over you and is probably going to continue that trend.
considering you are currently the Mylo cw, this analysis - while correct - feels oddly detached from the game. Like if you're town that'd basically make Mylo lock scum
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:09 pm

Post by Myloninja13 »

So Gamma, would you be fine with lynching me? And if so, is there anyone you'd rather lynch than me?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:10 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

I'm coming to about here now

{davesaz}
{Dino, Smart, Ank}
{kmd, GC}
{brass, verydark}
{Gamma, Mylo}

this feels right-ish. doubt there's a scum above the brass/verydark tier
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:14 pm

Post by Ankamius »

I'm here and reading.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:16 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1207, Myloninja13 wrote:So Gamma, would you be fine with lynching me? And if so, is there anyone you'd rather lynch than me?
I'm not opposed yet but I still need to analyze everyone's actual read on you
<Embrace The Void>

GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:17 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 1210, Gamma Emerald wrote:I'm not opposed yet but I still need to analyze everyone's actual read on you
if Mylo is town then who is scum
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:29 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1211, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 1210, Gamma Emerald wrote:I'm not opposed yet but I still need to analyze everyone's actual read on you
if Mylo is town then who is scum
probably one of (GC, brass) and I'd guess someone pushing a similar agenda
<Embrace The Void>

GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:31 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Mylo

I'd rather start here tbh. I still think Gamma's vote put a lot more momentum towards BuJaber lynch than Mylo's awkward L-1
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:32 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1139, Mathdino wrote:I want everyone's profiles on the entire Dave wagon before end of day
Current reads?

Guiltylion - Moderate Town
Green Crayons - Light Town
Myloninja13: Very Light Town
Brassherald - Who?
Gamma Emerald - Strong Scumread

Can you talk to me about brass a bit and help me see why you think he's town? My initial PoE would suggest a Gamma/Brass scumteam, but I'm not confident I have a good read on the gamestate to the point where I trust my reads on GC and Mylo.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:33 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

actually let's just unvote altogether
UNVOTE:
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:36 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 602, Aster wrote:
Vote Count 1.11

VoteeVoters
BuJaber (5)
GuiltyLion (), Mathdino (), popsofctown (), Gamma Emerald (), brassherald ()
verydark (2)
Kmd4390 (), BuJaber ()
Myloninja13 (1)
davesaz ()
popsofctown (1)
Lil Uzi Vert ()

Not voting:
Kop, Myloninja13, Something_Smart, verydark

With 13 players alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch.

Fixed.
this VC is my main problem with a brass/Gamma team - I don't feel it's likely that both scum went for the bus at this point. I should probably reread for context but my gut reaction is it's not two scum piling on BuJaber wagon here
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:38 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

In post 1201, Myloninja13 wrote:I'm fine to take a lynch here though, at this point I'm probably more of a liability to town than an asset.
This kind of post is why I want to Lynch gamma before Mylo now
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
verydark
verydark
Goon
verydark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:30 pm

Post by verydark »

Wow, this day is all over that place. Not that anyone probably cares, but I'll dive into the last 3 pages and post tomorrow morning over coffee.

But from my skim read, if mylo is scum, then I would never be able to tell his scum game from his town game...I echo the sentiment of waiting on a mylo lynch until later.

Also, his wishy washiness is bothering me, and his avatar isn't helping, which I'm starting to wonder if it's by design...

Still pegging gamma as a scum read, but I'll dive deeper into that tomorrow.
Code 1-8-7:
M.D.K.
(Murder, Death, Kill)
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:43 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1205, Gamma Emerald wrote:
That sounds... weird?
not really? Everyone suspecting you so if you're town the scum probably want you as a fallback option, and if you're scum that means whoever your buddy is want to lynch someone else over you and is probably going to continue that trend.
GL called this detached but I'm just going to call it mind boggling. When asked to give an opinion on mylo, you give an opinion about others (and how they are potentially reacting to mylo depending on whether mylo is or is not scum). It took me several read throughs to even understand that
that
was what you were saying.

And even still, I don't even actually understand what your point actually is.
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:44 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

I'd lynch Gamma over mylo at this point.
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:51 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1219, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 1205, Gamma Emerald wrote:
That sounds... weird?
GL called this detached but I'm just going to call it mind boggling. When asked to give an opinion on mylo, you give an opinion about others (and how they are potentially reacting to mylo depending on whether mylo is or is not scum). It took me several read throughs to even understand that
that
was what you were saying.

And even still, I don't even actually understand what your point actually is.
It is a read on mylo, just founded on how others are treating them. I intend to analyze specific reads to decide which possibility is more likely.
<Embrace The Void>

Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:52 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

So your read on mylo is going to be based on how others are acting towards mylo?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:53 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1222, Green Crayons wrote:So your read on mylo is going to be based on how others are acting towards mylo?
pretty much yeah. are you going to say that's a bad way to read people, because I don't see how.
<Embrace The Void>

Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:09 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

We can't really do any sort of wagonomics without a Mylo flip.

Whether those dueling wagons are town/town or town/scum makes a huge difference.

Return to “Completed Open Games”