Mini Normal 1999: BooneyToonz VII - Join the Boonguard!

Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1575 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:29 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

if you're scum you're in luck because i don't think anyone else cares about this game
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1576 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:30 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

If I'm scum what do I gain from fake claiming her opposed to claiming VT. You have to look at that question with the amount of suspicion I would draw in mind.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1577 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:32 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

well, for starters, i was at nk15 mohab tchill rn early in the day. your claim removed that kinda
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1578 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:34 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

i dont even feel like wallposting anymore
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1579 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:36 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

why is noone online besides tchill wtf

him being active should indicate scum because scum would be motivated by it being 7p lylo and town should be less active because dismotivated because 7p lylo

but seriously 5 players barely even existing like cmon 3 of u are town we havent lost
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1580 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:38 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

Im so sure of that team i'll vote any one of them. even RB. Thats the team.

my claim brought on more suspicion than what it was worth. Do you really think scum would think its a good idea to do that?

I think my case of the team is very convincing. I don't see any holes in it. The scum team is nailed. They're done posting.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1581 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:39 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

they weren't posting before it either

extreme confidence is not towny

i don't care about the wifom about your claim, if anything it got rid of suspicion so ?
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1582 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:41 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

Im scummy as hell rn and you can't ignore the associations between rb and NK/Tiam.

You can't ignore the coincedental night actions of NK and Tiam on a FAKE CLAIM. its one thing to fake claim, its another for it to be THAT much of a coincidence.

Are you convinced NK and TIAM are scum?
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1583 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:42 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

if town is going to win this game mohab, mort, me and you will have to believe one another.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1584 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:45 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

if we can deduce that NK/Tiam are scum together it rules out a mohab/tchill team. Which means the last scum is mort/eddie/rb.

I explained why eddie is town. I explained why RB is scum with them. The only thing i haven't done is a deep dive as to why mort is town but i have touched on why he is town. We agree on that.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1585 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:52 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

i don't have an issue with your conclusion its rb / nk / tiam, mort and me being town is fine. i am more concerned with the alternative. my plan for today is to figure out who of the 4 fits best with mohab and tchill, lynch them, get nightkilled with my final thoughts being tchill and mohab is more likely to be town, and wish good luck on whatever sad people have to keep playing
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1586 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:55 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

this is a lot of pressure yknow :( whoever i vote today is the lynch i dont get people to sheep
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1587 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:13 pm

Post by MortFeld »

Goddamn lots to read.

Ftr I think nk/rb is more likely than tchill/mohab
Players I admire: Thor665, Lapsa, RC
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1588 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:59 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

yeah sorry for that.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1589 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:13 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1585, Eddie Cane wrote:i don't have an issue with your conclusion its rb / nk / tiam, mort and me being town is fine. i am more concerned with the alternative. my plan for today is to figure out who of the 4 fits best with mohab and tchill, lynch them, get nightkilled with my final thoughts being tchill and mohab is more likely to be town, and wish good luck on whatever sad people have to keep playing
i dont understand. Lynch who of the 4 fits best with me and mohab as the 3rd teamate? if you vote anyone except RB/nk/tiam you'll lose town the game.

because if you believe im scum with mohab you'll eventually belive mort has to be our teammate. If you vote mort the game is over.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1590 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:16 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

you'll believe this due to how NK and Tiam are connected. You won't think RB is the possible 3rd scum of this possible scum team due to my association push.

there is no pressure. If we lynch these 3 we win. It doesn't matter who is NK'd. Lynch those 3 we win.

Do you think its just coincedence i was able to pick apart RB's iso for associations that strong? just read RB's iso with an NK/tiam team in mind.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1591 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:19 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1589, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1585, Eddie Cane wrote:i don't have an issue with your conclusion its rb / nk / tiam, mort and me being town is fine. i am more concerned with the alternative. my plan for today is to figure out who of the 4 fits best with mohab and tchill, lynch them, get nightkilled with my final thoughts being tchill and mohab is more likely to be town, and wish good luck on whatever sad people have to keep playing
i dont understand. Lynch who of the 4 fits best with me and mohab as the 3rd teamate? if you vote anyone except RB/nk/tiam you'll lose town the game.

because if you believe im scum with mohab you'll eventually belive mort has to be our teammate. If you vote mort the game is over.
well, you just listed 3 of the 4 so lol.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1592 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:20 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

Who are you leaning towards?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1593 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:21 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

i've said that i think your team is the most likely.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1594 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:21 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

after mohab has put their thoughts in i'll vote any of those 3 when it comes time to vote.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1595 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:22 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1593, Eddie Cane wrote:i've said that i think your team is the most likely.
as in me and mohab scum with?

or as in RB/nk/tiam.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1596 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:23 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

RB NK TIAM

ive said all day they're the most likely team

that doesn't mean i write off all the scummy shit you did/done tho

i am probably going to ask Mort to vote NK or TIAM soon and for them to crossvote back
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1597 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:30 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

like u need to understand

this is lylo

i am not just going to write off you as likely town and lynch away

i dont like to lose
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1598 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:37 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

oh i understand. Lets hope you don't. i have my mind made up. No holes in it that i've seen. I do agree that you're in a difficult spot. Just please read and reread my case.

I've yet to see anyone connect mohab and tiam. Just look at those 3 isos side by side with another possible scum player from that group and you'll see it is in fact the scum team.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1599 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:40 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

i dont think Tiam is the third with you really if you are scum

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”