Sid Meier's Civilization 5 UPick Mafia (GAME OVER)

Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4325 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:17 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

My ninja replace out was because I wanted out of this game and wouldn't want to wait another day phase of me having to wait for my death for freedom. I was hoping to let someone else have this, but it seems I must take this slot back. I was in four games at the time, including this one. One in the team mafia game, this one, and two off site. One on face book, and one on XKCD. I was planning on letting someone else take it, but seeing Chara's latest post, I thought fuck it. If people want me back in, I'll come back.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #4326 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:19 pm

Post by Chara »

and this is why we don't accuse people of things without knowing for sure.
hi Ranmaru, welcome back.
please don't give Ranmaru the same treatment that Pine got, Joey. it wasn't fun to read.

pedit: i did, i'm glad. i hope you don't hate being back, though. :<
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4327 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:21 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Thanks Chara. : )

Just so you know, I don't hate anyone here. It was mostly real life stress. I'll re-read and get a reads list up. If I can't, I'll get a gut reads up at least.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4328 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:33 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 4326, Chara wrote:and this is why we don't accuse people of things without knowing for sure.
hi Ranmaru, welcome back.
please don't give Ranmaru the same treatment that Pine got, Joey. it wasn't fun to read.

pedit: i did, i'm glad. i hope you don't hate being back, though. :<
Dont be naive + What i did to pine was me antagonizing the slot for content + me being genuinely pissed and drunk a bit. Pine's slot did straight fuck all and scumtold about 10 times in 5 posts, what i hate is that i can still see a world where a town pine would suck this hard and not give a crap about the game. The replace-out was seriously terrible too
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4329 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:34 pm

Post by Joey_ »

Ranmaru please read the new content since your replace-out ?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4330 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:35 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

I'm reading from my replace out yeah.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4331 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:39 pm

Post by Joey_ »

oh boy, talking about old games, gamma's looks obv town this game in comparison
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4332 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:40 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

I'm curious why you think that.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #4333 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:46 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4331, Joey_ wrote:oh boy, talking about old games, gamma's looks obv town this game in comparison
yeah uh which game are you looking at
there's one I think you might be referring to actually but I'm not sure
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4334 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:48 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Gamma, let me be straight with you. My problem with you here was because I noted your obvious town play in the team mafia game, and this seemed to be much different then that. Can you tell me why you aren't obvious town here? What is your read on Pidgey, and on Marshy?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4335 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:56 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4334, Ranmaru wrote:Gamma, let me be straight with you. My problem with you here was because I noted your obvious town play in the team mafia game, and this seemed to be much different then that. Can you tell me why you aren't obvious town here? What is your read on Pidgey, and on Marshy?
Thing is I'd actually been paranoid as hell you were scum in Team Mafia and were using your knowledge against me here. As for why I've been playing different I was trying to modulate my playing in the Team Mafia game to not be super-crazy. And like I don't get how I was obvtown other than me driving the game around mid-game. As for those reads pidgey was a townread initially but I feel like their groupings are totally irrelevant and while they're still town they can probably do better. marshy I've been suspecting less now that he has sorta been sensible in his reads. The main shift was when he let go of the scumread on me even though I felt his reasons weren't right, because I felt like his letting go was kinda a bad move as scum. idk it's kinda weird to explain, you'll see when you read it.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4336 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:00 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 4333, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 4331, Joey_ wrote:oh boy, talking about old games, gamma's looks obv town this game in comparison
The open setup with 7 VTs and like, town win with a D3 scum lynch, that was wierd as hell! i just replaced in with another town replacement and we destroyed the game. Your scum play mightve greatly improved thus because if you are scum this game, compared to that one you are being a genius
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4337 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:01 pm

Post by Joey_ »

Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4338 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:03 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Gamma
: So that's why you deadline lynched. I understand, then I don't blame you for doing that. I'm curious why you were paranoid of me there. The obvious townness I have seen wasn't from you driving things, it was your occasional posts that seemed to have come from a town mindset. I mean every time I said 'why are people claiming to lynch Gamma after I see pro-town posts like this?', I meant it. I really liked your play there and want you to play town like that forever. It was hard for me as you were my easiest read there so I had a hard time really buddying with anyone there. Still reading by the way. I just like to interact as I read.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4339 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:05 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 4333, Gamma Emerald wrote:
dude reading me back, i feel like i was a lot less "nice" but also i pushed much more my own reads, fun to looks at old games, im also hilarious as always
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4340 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:20 pm

Post by OnTheMark »

In post 4330, Ranmaru wrote:I'm reading from my replace out yeah.
K I am still catching up too.

What’s the biggest thing you’ve noticed so far?
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4341 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:22 pm

Post by OnTheMark »

In post 4313, Joey_ wrote:Sorry! Thought you flipped to kiana, make all the sens in the world
In post 4323, Joey_ wrote:
In post 4322, CloudKicker wrote:Explain your ninja replace-out after saying you would try to invest time in this game or you get the same treatment as pine
slip, was looking at old games to prove pine's toxicity
Wait a minute?

How is pine toxic while at the same time not posting?
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4342 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:24 pm

Post by Klazam »

I actually think im feeling a lot better about the ran/pine slot after that exchange.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4343 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:25 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

In post 4340, OnTheMark wrote:

Pidgey. Pine had problems with Pidgey, and I had seen a similar post that is consistent with the behavior Pine disliked of Pidgey. I originally liked Pidgey due to his tone, but my read on him is getting worse. I noted some good points from Gamma towards Pidgey, which makes me want to reconsider Gamma.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4344 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:26 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

oh that was one of my off games
<Embrace The Void>

OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4345 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:26 pm

Post by OnTheMark »

In post 4343, Ranmaru wrote:
In post 4340, OnTheMark wrote:

Pidgey. Pine had problems with Pidgey, and I had seen a similar post that is consistent with the behavior Pine disliked of Pidgey. I originally liked Pidgey due to his tone, but my read on him is getting worse. I noted some good points from Gamma towards Pidgey, which makes me want to reconsider Gamma.
Ewwww

I feel buddied. I scumread Pidgey but I feel buddied here. Anyone got a second opinion?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4346 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:27 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Catch up so far:
In post 3384, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3383, pidgey wrote:
vote action dan
:shifty:
what's up with this, thought you were sure I was scum
This is actually a good point.
In post 3389, pidgey wrote:Still think you are scummy

We have 2 days to deadline. Rather lynch than no lynch.

I dont give a crap anymore to be honest.
:/
In post 4268, pidgey wrote:
Vote: Kiana Kaslana

2 days to deadline
This is interesting. Originally, I had a town vibe from Pidgey. Yet, Pine has told me that Pidgey seems like scum that is only interested in deadline lynching, and as I am reading from previous pages, I note that he states 'I don't give a crap anymore to be honest' on him deadline lynching action dan.
In post 3426, Joey_ wrote:Also the 2 kills seems to confirm the 3man teams theory, even if we never really considered anything else
Why and who?
In post 3467, BuJaber wrote:Fourthly, @Ceasar: you are a big scumread right now. By all means provide us with as thorough a read list as you can but if you are town you should try to convince us of this fact. We are close to breaking the game through PoE and sorting your predecessor's slot goes along way towards that. In particular I would like to hear your thoughts about {marshy, pidgey, A50} who have all claimed religion spreader (of different religions per their claimed civ). Also your thoughts on Kiana, Klazam and Jodax. I chose these names intentionally of course as I think all scum are within these 6 names.
If I had to pick between those there, I'd pick Pidgey as scum. One, because Pine believes he is scum, two, because I have noted behavior that lines up with Pine's belief, and three, because A50 is confirmed to giving Brass a religion, and I did have Marshy as prob town earlier. That is pending on what Marshy actually did with his religion, and who got it. I remember Pidgey had a late start, and said 'I found the scum' and voted Klazam, but I don't see him committing to it.

Kiana is scum out of those three. Notice how she's not really doing anything now, she's the last red.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4347 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:28 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 4341, OnTheMark wrote:
In post 4313, Joey_ wrote:Sorry! Thought you flipped to kiana, make all the sens in the world
In post 4323, Joey_ wrote:
In post 4322, CloudKicker wrote:Explain your ninja replace-out after saying you would try to invest time in this game or you get the same treatment as pine
slip, was looking at old games to prove pine's toxicity
Wait a minute?

How is pine toxic while at the same time not posting?
Did you read my posts or are you just reading everything out of context, again ?
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4348 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:28 pm

Post by OnTheMark »

Specifically anyone want to tell me how WRONG I am on Pidgey.

I don’t want to hear we aren’t lynching Pidgey. I want to hear why Pidgey is town besides “obvious”

Because Pidgey is on record saying he’s a lazy illogical liar and that is typically synonymous with scum.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4349 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:29 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4338, Ranmaru wrote:
Gamma
: So that's why you deadline lynched. I understand, then I don't blame you for doing that. I'm curious why you were paranoid of me there. The obvious townness I have seen wasn't from you driving things, it was your occasional posts that seemed to have come from a town mindset. I mean every time I said 'why are people claiming to lynch Gamma after I see pro-town posts like this?', I meant it. I really liked your play there and want you to play town like that forever. It was hard for me as you were my easiest read there so I had a hard time really buddying with anyone there. Still reading by the way. I just like to interact as I read.
Because I was like "oh god I might get nightkilled and then Ran would try to use play differences to get me lynched here". As for you thinking I was obvtown there I'll consider looking at those posts where you asked about why they were lynching me, but it would be helpful if you could link them.
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”