Sid Meier's Civilization 5 UPick Mafia (GAME OVER)

Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4400 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:00 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Yes, that's what I meant. Charabia, Chara mia.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #4401 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:01 pm

Post by Chara »

oh! what a nice word, in that case. would be a good hydra name.

pedit: haha.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4402 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:02 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

It could be our hydra. : o
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4403 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:03 pm

Post by Chara »

Kiana Kaslana
Klazam
marshy
Ranmaru

list of players i'd consider lynching today is surprisingly short. yay. night! Joda and Almost are skirting the edges but would like to avoid both of them for a few reasons.

pedit: :o
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4404 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:05 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

I think I'd only consider Kiana from those four. Math is also scum. Pidgey too.

That's probably it.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4405 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:06 pm

Post by Joey_ »

What happened with marshy, i thought you liked his last content ?

@Ranmaru why do you scumread math and agree with his read on pidgey?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4406 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:07 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Titus had a good early play, and dipped in Day 1 as I tried to get her to interact with me. She continues pushing Gamma, when Shaziro comes out as vig. She's trying to keep her options open by shooting you down, in this quote:
In post 3679, Titus wrote:
In post 3677, Joey_ wrote:Titus, if shaz confirmed that he shot Dunk it means that elbirn got shot by orange scum thus gamma is not soft-guilted (in case shaz is telling the truth)
No. It means that the orange shot is unaccounted for. Nero could have stopped the orange shot. That's much more likely. Or crosskills. That too frees up the Gamma death. Stop forcing your wrong opinion.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4407 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:09 pm

Post by Chara »

Ran: this is me promising to look at your reasons for that later and not now because now is 2am and i am a disaster.
currently this feels like town Math. i have a tell, sort of, that i'm not going to out but has so far been reliable in telling me when town Math is town Mathing, but town Math doesn't always do it. i think they are, though.

pedit: i did like his content, but one burst of good content is something scum can do. he's still in the PoE pile and none of it was something that made me feel comfortable taking him out. for the
most
part my reads are all townread based, i'd consider the exception to be Klazam because i had gut scumpings from a section of his posting.

pedit again: i remember that post. crosskills. haha. crosskills.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4408 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:09 pm

Post by Joey_ »

But she was actually correct even if my 3677 was more likely, the unaccounted kill is elbirn and he could still be dead by weak + the orange scum shot be blocked/doc/something. Why does that make titus scum for pointing out correct info ?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4409 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:09 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

What the hell? I just posted something and it didn't appear.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4410 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:11 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Anyway, Math's reaction to my answer to her question is bad. She's trying to force buddying from me, when I haven't even stated a read on her. My answer to her doesn't in any way seem like buddying at all. Why does she make that leap of logic to that? She wants to distance with pidgey, and doesn't want others to support it. Why else have such a weird reaction to my answer when she was asking to see what I have noticed?
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4411 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:12 pm

Post by Joey_ »

@ran those reads makes no sens my man
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4412 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:14 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

@joey plz explain
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4413 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:15 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 4410, Ranmaru wrote:Anyway, Math's reaction to my answer to her question is bad. She's trying to force buddying from me, when I haven't even stated a read on her. My answer to her doesn't in any way seem like buddying at all. Why does she make that leap of logic to that? She wants to distance with pidgey, and doesn't want others to support it. Why else have such a weird reaction to my answer when she was asking to see what I have noticed?
Math is they/them or he, not she. :>

also that's how they are. i should really just look at this with fresh eyes later but i keep refreshing, and i'm in hell. the short of it is i was concerned about it to but the response to me and Math's general behaviour makes me fairly confident in the read as of right now. and it's true Math is used to going against the grain and being shut down so seeing someone seemingly agree would be notable.

pedit: @here ban me from the server so i sleep, thanks
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4414 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:15 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

In post 4408, Joey_ wrote:But she was actually correct even if my 3677 was more likely, the unaccounted kill is elbirn and he could still be dead by weak + the orange scum shot be blocked/doc/something. Why does that make titus scum for pointing out correct info ?
To me it felt like she ignored SHAZIRO being factored into the equation here. Felt like she was defaulting Shaz to null to make it a mystery, and therefore still be able to state that Gamma may be scum for it. I didn't think any further then that.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4415 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:16 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Oops sorry math
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4416 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:20 pm

Post by Joey_ »

Titus is not scum in any world to point out correct info, she event reconsidered-ish her townread on me because she genuinely believed i was pushing a world of lies (about what could/happened).

You dont explain anything in your reads, you just say that math did bad this, wierd that, option open this. When you can disagree with how math is viewing you following his read what makes it scummy? Why does math not react this way as town ? You say you disagree about the buddy part.. but dont you think he could have that genuine thought process as town ? what makes it scum. Why is it a leap of logic, you basically followed his read which is objectively correct.

What makes it distance about pidgey? what is linked to pidger here about his rxn to your "buddying". Your read on him not wanting ppl to support pidgey's wagon is just ?????? why would he do that as scum just to expose himself to bad interactions when pidgey was NEVER considered a scumlynch before he showed up. Math basicaly invented the slot as being a potential lynch etc etc etc. Your posts just reeks of scum reads no ofeense
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4417 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:21 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 4414, Ranmaru wrote:
In post 4408, Joey_ wrote:But she was actually correct even if my 3677 was more likely, the unaccounted kill is elbirn and he could still be dead by weak + the orange scum shot be blocked/doc/something. Why does that make titus scum for pointing out correct info ?
To me it felt like she ignored SHAZIRO being factored into the equation here. Felt like she was defaulting Shaz to null to make it a mystery, and therefore still be able to state that Gamma may be scum for it. I didn't think any further then that.
She didnt tho, she said unaccounted orange shot... like she said. She didnt dismiss shaz's claim.. youre giving her intention so hard man
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4418 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:25 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

In post 4413, Chara wrote: also that's how they are. i should really just look at this with fresh eyes later but i keep refreshing, and i'm in hell. the short of it is i was concerned about it to but the response to me and Math's general behaviour makes me fairly confident in the read as of right now. and it's true Math is used to going against the grain and being shut down so seeing someone seemingly agree would be notable.
That makes sense. In this case, it's only a coincidence. What do you think of me asking her to look at my catch up, post here: #4358. What do you think of Math's #4379?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #4419 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:25 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

btw Ran thoughts on slots other than pidgey
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4420 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:26 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

@Joey: I never read Math's posts so I don't see how you could think I'm following Math on it or need to. I'm willing to explain as much as I can see. I'm not saying Titus is scum for pointing out correct info, I'm saying she's scum for shooting you down, saying you are wrong so she can continue pushing Gamma, who I am in the midst of reconsidering. I am saying Titus is scum for being around in early game, make a big image of herself, and then not care as much in the later half of D1. Why do you seem to miss what I'm saying here? I know you scumread me here, and I know you have plenty of fuel to think so, but does your strong scumread on me cloud your vision so much that you can't see what I'm seeing?
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4421 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:28 pm

Post by Joey_ »

Ran can you claim ? everyone claimed but you and chara
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4422 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:29 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

I'm not claiming.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4423 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:29 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Respond to my content.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4424 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:31 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 4420, Ranmaru wrote:@Joey: I never read Math's posts so I don't see how you could think I'm following Math on it or need to. I'm willing to explain as much as I can see. I'm not saying Titus is scum for pointing out correct info, I'm saying she's scum for shooting you down, saying you are wrong so she can continue pushing Gamma, who I am in the midst of reconsidering. I am saying Titus is scum for being around in early game, make a big image of herself, and then not care as much in the later half of D1. Why do you seem to miss what I'm saying here? I know you scumread me here, and I know you have plenty of fuel to think so, but does your strong scumread on me cloud your vision so much that you can't see what I'm seeing?
1. you sheeped his fos, im not saying you did it voluntarily or not, you still both outed the same read.
Titus was correct to shoot me down because she thought she was being cced by gamma, her play was coherent af
Im not missing shit, i know she wasnt coherent in her
effort to the game
but you weren't either, pine wasnt either. She was
coherent
about her role tho which is the AI part

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”