Sid Meier's Civilization 5 UPick Mafia (GAME OVER)

Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4425 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:32 pm

Post by Joey_ »

VOTE: ranmaru

this slot go
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4426 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:35 pm

Post by Joey_ »

Also between you an I ranmary, your reason to fos both math and titus are extremely convenient, weak especially late game and are flawed.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4427 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:36 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

I didn't sheep Math's fos dude. Now if I responded to Math, and said I had agreed, that would be a sheep. Her play was not coherent because she's scum, simple as that. I said my reasoning, did she say it? Note that I have progression in mentioning her early on in the game? Who cares about role? I'm looking at motivation, not role here.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4428 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:36 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Why were you interested in my claim before I was finished catching up?
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4429 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:38 pm

Post by Joey_ »

I care about role. By sheeping i mean "shared" a read, if you prefer . I disagree with your whole titus case.

pedeit : im interested in everyone claims since pre-game
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4430 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:39 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Alright. What's your read on Titus?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4431 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:40 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Shared a read doesn't matter to me then.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4432 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:41 pm

Post by Joey_ »

Good question, i flip-flopped on that one for a good time, im being paranoid of titus because i always end up scumreading her t play hard when she becomes apathetic. I also think i can read math.. i dk yet honestly, i think titus's town for now

Pedit : neither do i care, what i care is you case about math's buddying feeling towards you
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4433 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:45 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Right. Again, I felt the reaction was off. Sharing a read by coincidence doesn't mean I'm trying to buddy her. Now, I told Chara that it makes sense if she always seems to meet criticism and is confused with me sharing a read, and I'm waiting on Chara mia to respond so I can further develop my read on Math via meta. What I want to know is why you town read titus for now. Rather, what the reasoning was before the flip flop, during, and after.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4434 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:47 pm

Post by Joey_ »

Why are you interested in my titus read so much ? Do you think you can sort me via it, sort titus ? Do you seriously will reconsider your own read with new infos ? this might be confbias but even when im genuinely curious about someone reads, i dont tend to ask this kind of question, it feels like youre trying to look busy
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4435 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:48 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

In post 4426, Joey_ wrote:Also between you an I ranmary, your reason to fos both math and titus are extremely convenient, weak especially late game and are flawed.
Between you and I joe, my reasoning only comes after my interaction with Math, not before. Her interaction sparked my memory of what I have seen of Titus, and that's all I have.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4436 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:48 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

In post 4434, Joey_ wrote:Why are you interested in my titus read so much ? Do you think you can sort me via it, sort titus ? Do you seriously will reconsider your own read with new infos ? this might be confbias but even when im genuinely curious about someone reads, i dont tend to ask this kind of question, it feels like youre trying to look busy
Why are you giving resistance to explaining a read? Why else would I ask for your read...
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4437 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:49 pm

Post by Joey_ »

Why do you assume its resistance ? i never said/imply i refused to answer, i just want to understand the motivation behind
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4438 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:56 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

It seems to me like you are not really trying to consider what I say so I am wondering why you are reading Titus so heavily that whatever I say, makes you say 'Titus did it *
but so did you
* so it doesn't count'. I already stated that I think it's because you are confbiased on me, and I can't blame you for it otherwise, but I'm trying to understand why you think Titus is strong town here. When I'm curious about a person's reads, I always do ask 'why?'.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4439 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:59 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Here is a question: If I'm mislynched today, and you see my town flip, who is scum to you? How does it affect your read on Titus and why?
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4440 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:07 pm

Post by BuJaber »

Onthemark = mathblade?

Because I've interacted with mathdino and he doesn't sound like him at all.

I don't understand the argument between joey and ran. Is it important?

Joey can you explain what makes you so confident on titus read?

I am having some trouble keeping up with replacements/alt names lol.

VOTE: Kiana
Let's lynch here

Does anybody think Kiana can't be red? Because I think it explains a lot of things including the fact that it seems to be the only wagon nobody is actually defending.

Yeah she might be town but nobody seems to TR her recently. Nobody is defending her which would suggest she isn't orange. Being lonely red would explain the apathy. I am VT and Dan flipped VT so there's already 2 VTs. Gamma says she's banned so saves the mod from looking for a replacement. Maybe not optimal but things like that are expected in a large game.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4441 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:03 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

A50's 3941 is townie. Even when there is overwhelming support, he still doesn't feel that my slot is scum, which makes me think he is town that is correct. Coming from Team Mafia, his reads were pretty accurate as opposed to my own.
In post 3970, Joey_ wrote:Also btw ranmaru posted a lot in other games and that is after claiming he would care about this game. Ceasar also said that he would post more but he didnt, hes also posting in games on his other accs so

VOTE: ceasar
This is true, I was more active in the Team Mafia game. I cared more about that one then this.

I like Marshy's #3996.
In post 4032, Kiana Kaslana wrote:I got prodded. I'm okay with lynching Pine/Caesar or Klazam.
I got up to here, to see this. This seems like last scum, who isn't really doing much.
In post 4078, Kiana Kaslana wrote:OtM I was strong townreading your slot thanks to Titus and I still do so now, but please do summarize your reads and catchup once you're done, because it's all over the place and I can't make much sense of the fragments.

<3, Kiana
Here, Kiana asks her to summarize her thoughts, Math responds, and she doesn't do anything with it after. She only asked it to seem like she was doing something.

Shaziro's 4122 is also townie. I think plenty of scum dying leaves plenty of town around to want other townies to play better, and that's the vibe I get from Shaziro here.
In post 4144, brassherald wrote:Has anyone else actually admitted to bring converted to a religion, by the way?
This is a good point.
In post 4268, pidgey wrote:
Vote: Kiana Kaslana

2 days to deadline
This lines up with what I said before. He said the same thing when he voted Action Dan, when he put him at 5 votes out of 9. Action Dan voted me out of survival, so Pidgey may have likely wanted to take advantage of that.
In post 4272, pidgey wrote:Oh wait you all have three votes.

I thought the rest had like 1 or something lol

vote: pine

choo choo?
Backtracking when he should have been on me in the first place with his clearly stated picks. He never mentioned Kiana, he mentioned Me, Math, and Klazam.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4442 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:05 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

I still think Pidgey is scum. I may be wrong on Math, due to what Chara said. I'll drop Pidgey for today due to the resolutions, as I think Kiana is the true last red scum. I'll be trying to develop my reads on others I have yet to speak about in a bit.

Vote: Kiana
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4443 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:34 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

TOWN [Ranmaru > Brass > Joey > Buja > Shaziro > Klazam > Marshy > Chara > | Joda > Gamma Math | Pidgey > Kiana] SCUM

Brass: Conf town
Joey: Active town, stubborn, arguing about many different reads which makes me think he is unaligned with those people [IE: Pidgey, Titus, etc]. I'd still like him to answer my questions, though.
Buja: Early game, Buja just felt like misguided town. His #1057 was weird, but in a townie way. I thought it was too crazy to be something scum would think up.
Shaziro: I think his defense of Gamma, and claiming as vig, makes sense coming from town. I have town read Shaziro early game. I like his 4122.

Klazam: I actually like his #3591. I also like his #4269, noticing what I noticed of Pidgey. #4270 is a very good point.
Marshy: I like marshy's #3996 and his new reads. I like his direction with Titus, and do find him having a genuine tone here.
Chara: I like Chara's early game, but Chara did push Varsoon and unvote without a conclusion and doing nothing with the vote early on, which is why Chara is a lower town read.

Joda I have as null, and Gamma I have as null right now. I liked a few of his posts, so I'm going to re-read him later. I'll also put Math as null for now, and sort they later when I talk to them and Chara some more.

Pidgey: Scum for preferring to deadline lynch as an excuse to mislynch or lynch outside of his scum team. I think he's more likely Orange scum then red scum. The wording 'I dont give a crap anymore to be honest' is what pings me. He's saying that to justify his deadline lynching.
Kiana: Red scum who gets prodded, states who she wants to lynch, asks a question, and doesn't even care enough to interact back or post more or effort.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4444 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:37 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

By the way, I want people to specify which color scum they think I am and why. I think I'm caught up and these are my feels at the moment. I'm tired and going to sleep. If I asked you questions, please answer them. Night.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4445 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:44 pm

Post by brassherald »

@mod Kiana was just banned FYI.

I'm not sure if that changes the fact that I want to hang the slot
I've only made one good post, and don't you dare accuse me of doing it again.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4446 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:06 pm

Post by brassherald »

By the way, going way way back to when I couldn't remember my basis for Chara read, it was day 1 when she started calling me out early as I was acting scummy.
I've only made one good post, and don't you dare accuse me of doing it again.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4447 (ISO) » Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:31 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 4438, Ranmaru wrote:It seems to me like you are not really trying to consider what I say so I am wondering why you are reading Titus so heavily that whatever I say, makes you say 'Titus did it *
but so did you
* so it doesn't count'. I already stated that I think it's because you are confbiased on me, and I can't blame you for it otherwise, but I'm trying to understand why you think Titus is strong town here. When I'm curious about a person's reads, I always do ask 'why?'.
In post 4439, Ranmaru wrote:Here is a question: If I'm mislynched today, and you see my town flip, who is scum to you? How does it affect your read on Titus and why?
1.the reason you say shes scummy are invalid to me, regardless of titus's true alignement. I never said i have titus strong town here, i told you i flipfloped all games, why saying im tr her hard ? like this is the kind of stuff i sr, putting words into my mouth.

2. Wont affect my read at all, why would it ? the only way it could affect my titus read is by poe, i have no team tell between you both slot
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4448 (ISO) » Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:33 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 4440, BuJaber wrote:Onthemark = mathblade?

Because I've interacted with mathdino and he doesn't sound like him at all.

I don't understand the argument between joey and ran. Is it important?

Joey can you explain what makes you so confident on titus read?

I am having some trouble keeping up with replacements/alt names lol.

VOTE: Kiana
Let's lynch here

Does anybody think Kiana can't be red? Because I think it explains a lot of things including the fact that it seems to be the only wagon nobody is actually defending.

Yeah she might be town but nobody seems to TR her recently. Nobody is defending her which would suggest she isn't orange. Being lonely red would explain the apathy. I am VT and Dan flipped VT so there's already 2 VTs. Gamma says she's banned so saves the mod from looking for a replacement. Maybe not optimal but things like that are expected in a large game.

Flipfloped all games =/= confident in my read. im just saying that whatever point ranmaru bringed are invalid, that im confident about and the reason why is because im a decent player
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4449 (ISO) » Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:50 am

Post by Ranmaru »

1. I said that because it feels like you have a strong tr when you seem to react so harshly to my explanation on titus. I don't get why that would matter as I townread you. Anyway, can you explain your tead before during and after the flop, thank you. 2. I ask that because I think you won't listen to me since you believe I am scum so asking you that to see if you might reconsider upon my flip and I did ask you who else is scum dude.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”