Mini Normal 1999: BooneyToonz VII - Join the Boonguard!

Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1600 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:53 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

well you cant. nk/tiam are the same alignment due to night interactions that only included them. which involved a fake claim.

me and mohab are same alignment for obvious reasons.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1601 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:57 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

despite your case, i don't think anything necessitates them being the same alignment. bad scum play doesnt preclude bad town play. anything besides them being the scummiest players itg, of course.
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1602 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:59 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

:facepalm:

like i said. ik you're in a rough spot. much easier from my perspective. good luck. i'll answer questions specifically asked.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1603 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:31 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 4.02

Twoinamillion [1]:
Not Known 15
Not Known 15 [1]:
Twoinamillion

Not Voting [5]:
Rb, Tchill13, Mohab500, Eddie Cane, Mortfeld

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

Deadline ends in
(expired on 2018-04-25 12:00:00)
on
April 25th.

Mod Notes: :mrgreen:

"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Mohab500
Mohab500
She/Her
Goon
Mohab500
She/Her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1604 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:35 pm

Post by Mohab500 »

Right. 8 hours from now I will start breaking down everything. Give me some time before we do anything rash.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1605 (ISO) » Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:04 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

in 48 hours if nk15 tiam and rb haven't done anything convincing I'm fine voting there
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1606 (ISO) » Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:59 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 1213, Tchill13 wrote:TAKE YOU'RE VOTES OFF. ONE MISS VOTE WINS SCUM THE GAME.
There. This looks townie if you don't look at the context.
However, this was made after the CC's(me vs TIAM's fake role). Normally any townie would assume that it is fine to vote there; if two claims at LYLO contradict each other. The only reason why Tchill did not like that was that TIAM was scum with them. They then tried to make themselves town by fakeclaiming Friendly Neighbor and Mohab had little chance but to play along.
This is one more evidence to them.
In post 1239, Tchill13 wrote: And I shot mohab last night.

Mohab please confirm.
You note the difference? They did say "Mohab please confirm"
They did not wait for their target to announce it themselves(which would make more sense; if your action got blocked you get a false confirmation otherwise.
They did not just say that they were a weak friendly neighbor and asked for confirmations. That would have been what I would have expected from town in this situation.
According to the rules scum do not have daychat unless they have an encryptor.
This "Mohab please confirm" looks like scum signalling other scum "You have to help me here".
And Tchill was committed to make a strong claim for their behaviour. Maybe they had something in mind that would not work if we get one more night after a TIAM flip? And they then panicked?
Because this is how it looks to me.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1607 (ISO) » Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:12 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

boon loves day chat, so they very likely do have an encryptor
Mohab500
Mohab500
She/Her
Goon
Mohab500
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1608 (ISO) » Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:26 am

Post by Mohab500 »

In post 1606, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 1213, Tchill13 wrote:TAKE YOU'RE VOTES OFF. ONE MISS VOTE WINS SCUM THE GAME.
There. This looks townie if you don't look at the context.
However, this was made after the CC's(me vs TIAM's fake role). Normally any townie would assume that it is fine to vote there; if two claims at LYLO contradict each other. The only reason why Tchill did not like that was that TIAM was scum with them. They then tried to make themselves town by fakeclaiming Friendly Neighbor and Mohab had little chance but to play along.
This is one more evidence to them.
In post 1239, Tchill13 wrote: And I shot mohab last night.

Mohab please confirm.
You note the difference? They did say "Mohab please confirm"
They did not wait for their target to announce it themselves(which would make more sense; if your action got blocked you get a false confirmation otherwise.
They did not just say that they were a weak friendly neighbor and asked for confirmations. That would have been what I would have expected from town in this situation.
According to the rules scum do not have daychat unless they have an encryptor.
This "Mohab please confirm" looks like scum signalling other scum "You have to help me here".
And Tchill was committed to make a strong claim for their behaviour. Maybe they had something in mind that would not work if we get one more night after a TIAM flip? And they then panicked?
Because this is how it looks to me.
I was actually confused at first, because I'd never got a message like that before, so afraid of fucking up and not really understanding why the message was sent, also not knowing if it's good to go and announce it, I decided to just go along and act like I am townreading tchill.
Mohab500
Mohab500
She/Her
Goon
Mohab500
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1609 (ISO) » Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:27 am

Post by Mohab500 »

After questioning the mod and looking at the forums and whitlost that tchill telling me he shot me I understood what exactly happened.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1610 (ISO) » Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:35 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

...?
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1611 (ISO) » Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:20 am

Post by Tchill13 »

@NK

explain why kookoo/eddie is more town than he was before the fake guilty from that slot flipped town.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1612 (ISO) » Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:26 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1559, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1107, TwoInAMillion wrote:I don't think I should. At least not if I want to be alive tomorrow.
In post 1159, TwoInAMillion wrote:From a game theory perspective, i would support massclaim, from what my role is, I don't support it.
ok this clearly looks like tiam is hinting at a miller claim. How these could suggest a motion detector claim i do not know.
In post 1205, TwoInAMillion wrote:I am town motion detector.

Night 1: eth0s - No movement
Night 2: Not Known 15 No movement
Night 3: Tchill - No result
In post 1219, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 1214, Mohab500 wrote:We have to finish the massclaim yes, but it's a lot more useless in lylo when anyone can fake claim yolo and if we mislynch its over.
TIAM saw no movement.
I am a Non-Consecutive Night Doctor.
No action Night 1.
I acted Night 2.<-and TIAM saw no movement
No action Night 3(obviously)

TIAM is lying.
So Tiam lied about a fake claim that ONLY interacted with NK then NK's claim specifically countered tiam and only interacted with him. This is why at some point i believe NK and tiam decided to bus they'd be ok with bussing Tiam. Tiam was clearly hinting at a miller claim Then BOTH of their claims only interacted with each other??? Very odd.
In post 1220, TwoInAMillion wrote:Not lying. But I really don't have any defense so do what you must, it will lose you the game.
Tiam holds to his guns. If town he is willing to LOSE THE GAME on an outright CC from NK.

but if he's scum with NK here and Tiam was lynched immediately wouldn't this get NK STRONG town cred?
In post 1227, TwoInAMillion wrote:Ok, I admit it I am lying.

I am actually town miller and forgot to claim and thought it would get me lynched.
then Tiam defaults back to the miller claim which he hinted at earlier. Which leads me to believe his fake claim was planned because not only did he hint at it earlier but his fake claim, that he was willing to lose town the game for, only involved NK and NK's claim only involved Tiam.

They are confirmed scum together due to Tiam originally bread crumbing a miller claim then changing it, then changing back to the miller.
this is the key to the whole thing. Specifically the first part.

HE BREAD CRUMBED MILLER. NOT MOTION DETECTOR. Why would he change his mind?

TIAM AND NK THEN ONLY HAD NIGHT ACTIONS THAT ONLY INTERACTED WITH EACH OTHER. OFF A FAKE CLAIM.

Why fake claim you targeted NK specifically? sure, could be random but slim chance it is.

now what are the odds NK just so happen to NOT ONLY interact with just Tiam but also only THE NIGHT OF HIS ACTION ON HIS FAKE FAKE FAKE CLAIM.

RB stated one of NK or TIAM is scum. Which makes me feel he was a part of the process that had TIAM fake claim motion detector.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1613 (ISO) » Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:41 am

Post by Tchill13 »

Now let me be very very clear.

If I'm nk. I think kookoo/eddie is terribly scummy for faking a guilty? It shows in his iso.

The person that kookoo/eddie faked a guilty on flipped town. Flipped a PR if I'm not mistaken.

Now from NK's perspective... Shouldn't this make kookoo/eddie even a BIGGER scum read? The fake flipped town. In many situations players would take this as a confirmation that kookoo/eddie was scum. Especially a player pushing kookoo/eddie as hard as nk was.

NK dropped the push. Completely.

He lock Towned the kookoo/eddie slot to push a tiam/mohab/tchill team IN LYLO.

He lock Towned the kookoo/eddie slot without explanation.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1614 (ISO) » Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:03 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 1613, Tchill13 wrote:Now let me be very very clear.

If I'm nk. I think kookoo/eddie is terribly scummy for faking a guilty? It shows in his iso.

The person that kookoo/eddie faked a guilty on flipped town. Flipped a PR if I'm not mistaken.

Now from NK's perspective... Shouldn't this make kookoo/eddie even a BIGGER scum read? The fake flipped town. In many situations players would take this as a confirmation that kookoo/eddie was scum. Especially a player pushing kookoo/eddie as hard as nk was.

NK dropped the push. Completely.

He lock Towned the kookoo/eddie slot to push a tiam/mohab/tchill team IN LYLO.

He lock Towned the kookoo/eddie slot without explanation.
Yeah eddie is locktown not because his behaviour wasn't scummy to me. It was.
Lovebird thought eddie/kookoo to be not scum and they promptly died.
Others on that day thought kookoo was town, not scum, for their behaviour.
And I am inclined to follow that because eddie did not give me cause for concern ever again.
And now Tchill Mohab and TIAM are lock scum for me which means that eddie has to be town.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1615 (ISO) » Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:19 am

Post by Tchill13 »

So the fake guilty flipping town did nothing to further your suspicion of that slot?

You TR eddie now solely because others did for their own reasons while you do now have a specific one?
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1616 (ISO) » Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:25 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 1615, Tchill13 wrote:So the fake guilty flipping town did nothing to further your suspicion of that slot?

You TR eddie now solely because others did for their own reasons while you do now have a specific one?
The fake guilty was suspect...
I do not understand what you are trying to say.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1617 (ISO) » Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:28 am

Post by Tchill13 »

I'm saying you've failed to give a distinct reason to hard TR a slot you pushed hard for half your iso.

You've lock Towned them by default without an individual reason to TR them.

Yes ik the fake guilty was suspect. I'm not asking that.

I'm asking the fake guilty FLIPPED TOWN. WHICH SHOULD FURTHER YOU'RE SUSPICION OF EDDIE/KOOKOO AT THAT POINT BUT YOU DROPPED HIM ENTIRELY.

YOU DO NOT EVEN MENTION EDDIE AGAIN AFTER THE PROPOSED FAKE GUILTY FLIPPED TOWN UNTIL YOU WERE SPECIFICALLY ASKED TO COMMENT ON IT.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1618 (ISO) » Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:33 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 1617, Tchill13 wrote:I'm saying you've failed to give a distinct reason to hard TR a slot you pushed hard for half your iso.

You've lock Towned them by default without an individual reason to TR them.

Yes ik the fake guilty was suspect. I'm not asking that.

I'm asking the fake guilty FLIPPED TOWN. WHICH SHOULD FURTHER YOU'RE SUSPICION OF EDDIE/KOOKOO AT THAT POINT BUT YOU DROPPED HIM ENTIRELY.

YOU DO NOT EVEN MENTION EDDIE AGAIN AFTER THE PROPOSED FAKE GUILTY FLIPPED TOWN UNTIL YOU WERE SPECIFICALLY ASKED TO COMMENT ON IT.
The same night after the lynch Lovebird died. Which made me suspect that scum might try to set them up
And then nothing suspect came from Eddie anymore which is why I forgot the connection at some point until you pointed it out.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1619 (ISO) » Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:51 am

Post by Tchill13 »

You forgot the connection between screen flipping a PR and the person you pushed the hardest this game? The person that faked a guilty on screen.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1620 (ISO) » Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:51 am

Post by Tchill13 »

Connect mohab and tiam as a team for me.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1621 (ISO) » Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:04 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 1620, Tchill13 wrote:Connect mohab and tiam as a team for me.
well they voted tiam but TIAM wasn't in danger of being lynched.
Then they did not vote TIAM anymore but TIAM looks like they are constantly above the zone of players to lynch.
Could be a initially attempted bus/distancing for towncred that Mohab wanted to get out of.
TIAM has not stated any reads on Mohab and other people.

Not to mention that I suddenly went from Number 1 townread before the last lynch to a very scummy player(for Mohab)
Tchill probably thought I would not find anything.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1622 (ISO) » Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:12 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1619, Tchill13 wrote:You forgot the connection between screen flipping a PR and the person you pushed the hardest this game? The person that faked a guilty on screen.
You can't explain this.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1623 (ISO) » Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:15 am

Post by Tchill13 »

And it's not that I thought youwould nt find any thing.

I want to see you make a case. One that has to stretch to be believable that fits your narrative.

One that compared to my case of rb/nk/tiam is laughable and not nearly as strong.

Ik for a fact your scum. Without a shadow of a doubt. I need you to make cases so others can see you are scum.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1624 (ISO) » Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:16 am

Post by Tchill13 »

Why do you think tiam breadcrumbed Miller but decided to fake claim tracker?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”