Micro 789 - Alternating 9p - Mafia wins

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:38 pm

Post by Iconeum »

I'm loving this.

Buj gave me crap for pushing zzzx. Now Cheeky is pushing me for townreading zzzx

just lol
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
#Town!Ico.never.does.that.
"paying to play mafia is like paying someone to punch you in the face" ~ Datisi
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:44 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 820, Iconeum wrote:
In post 811, CheekyTeeky wrote:Bu is town. I still worry about Ico but he feels townier. I'm pretty sure ZZZX flips scum. If he does I want to lynch Ico next for hard defending him with no substance to the read.

GL what would Ico's flip tell you?
I dare you to prove where I am defending, let alone hard defending, zzzzx.
In post 190, Iconeum wrote:ZZZZX townread - I hope you comes back
In post 646, Iconeum wrote:Ico, Cheeky, GL, zzzzx town

All I have is you Town reading him D1 and I want an explanation on your read. First why were you town reading him and second why are you scum reading him now?

Can you point to specific interactions between love and ZZZX that links these two scumreads together for you?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:46 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

VOTE: Iconeum
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:46 pm

Post by Iconeum »

Are you serious about this?
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:51 pm

Post by Iconeum »

I had a previous townread, that completely changed when he hammered D1.

I'm gonna post every single goddamn post I made, then Cheeky is gonna say how I'm harddefending zzzzx here. Deal?

Iconeum SCUMREAD on zzzzx
Spoiler:
In post 708, Iconeum wrote:You know what would be great right now?
In post 606, ZZZX wrote:ima save my entire catchup post (should be decent) till next day cus I wana re read a few people. lets see how things go
In post 607, ZZZX wrote:or if the day isnt done by "literally" tomorrow I will post it.
So the day didn't actually end until 2 days later, there was time for you to post. But whatever.
In post 668, ZZZX wrote:Finally getting my stuff sorted and I see NM being scum huh

VOTE: NM

Yes this is an omgus hummer. But u r scum..

Anyhow next game day big post I suppose. I promised it today but I'm barely half done writing it.
Such a stronk vote/hammer right here.

Where's your case? You were almost caught op on the 31st of March. On the 3rd of April you said you could post it 1 day later.
Yet on April 5th you're 'barely halfway done writing it'? Just lol.

I'm just gonna call it right here: Lovebird/zzzx scumteam. Please remember this post for if/when I die at night.
In post 711, Iconeum wrote:Sure, activity =!= allignment.
But he had the time to post that he's catching up, he had the time to post he was ready to post his 'big catchup post' in 1 rl day, then he had time to see NM as scum and hammer him, then he said he was actually just barely halfway through catching up but still hammering.

That's not being inactive. That's scumplay.
In post 729, Iconeum wrote:
In post 724, BuJaber wrote:Korina -

I explained multiple times in day 1 why I thought NM was scummy. I know you just replaced in but bringing up already asked and answered stuff is unhelpful and annoying.

Me telling rask to sheep me as scum was my ego. I believed that if NM flipped I will be able to solve the game. Also I couldn't say this while he was alive but through his posts and responses to my questions I eliminated the possibility of him being a PR. So when I said 70% chance he flips scum the 30% was he flips VT which was worth the risk.

For the record yes I don't think you are bussing. I think only one of you/love is scum. I just like to think about hypothetical lylo situations. It helps me.

I'm updating my reads and lynch bracket.

Love/ZZZZX/Cheeky. Promoting Buj to an actual townlean. If Love flips scum, I consider Buj as conftown.

Buj, D1 Love was our middle ground. It seems like we can push this together. Are you comfortable with that?

---

ZZZZX, you NEED to reply to my . You also need to explain your hammer on NM D1.
In post 732, Iconeum wrote:Why not zzzzx?

That hammer was scum as hell. Also didn't provide that big catchup post he promised. That whole sequence of his at D1 end is wrong.
In post 740, Iconeum wrote:
@mod, mass prods please. We need all the afk's in here to post and reply to the stuff we've been talking about.

Most loooking forward to:

Lovebird to respond to everything
ZZZZX posting his 'big catchup post' that was ready to post in a day, but then was only halfway finished.
In post 743, Iconeum wrote:There is no world in which we lynch Korina over Love today.
There's a chance zzzzx is getting lynched over Love.
In post 768, Iconeum wrote:Alive:
1. BuJaber
2. Christopher Korina
3. ZZZX
4. GreenLiquid
5. Major Minor CheekyTeeky
6. Lovebird
7. Iconeum

Town

GL
Townlean

Bujaber
Cheeky
Scum in varying degrees

Love
zzzzzx
korina

If i look at this list, I think I'm more comfortable lynching zzzzx depending on his catchup post.

fp'd a bunch by Love
In post 773, Iconeum wrote:So yeah, my scumteam at this moment would be Love/zzzx
In post 775, Iconeum wrote:I'm focusing on zzzx more? Have you been reading at all?
All i've done is trying to get a wagon going on Lovebird. I've been the biggest advancer of Love lynch ALL FUCKING GAME. I was opposed to an 'HEY LETS LYNCH A NO INFO NM ' all game.

Saying I don't want a love lynch is really a giant misrep.
i'm looking for other suspects. zzzzx is higly suspicious.

I Do consider all options here.
In post 785, Iconeum wrote:Why? There's 2 scum. zzzx is a realistic possibility of being the second scum.
I've already extensively posted why.

If we can't get a Love lynch, I would probably settle on zzzx (and only him).
This day has been going on for a while, and we haven't even managed to get Love to L-1.

Why would I not look at other targets?
In post 786, Iconeum wrote:Look at the interaction between Love and zzzx
In post 789, Iconeum wrote:How can you even say it's fine that i'm thinking of zzzx lynch, when THAT IS THE REASON YOU ARE VOTING ME

I mean, this proves that you haven't read a single one of my posts on D2, right?
Now, where's my hard defense of zzzx today?
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:58 pm

Post by Iconeum »

The thing why I linked love and zzzzx is exactly the opposite of specific interactions. There are none.
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:00 pm

Post by Iconeum »

Cheeky, calmy read through me previous posts and try to realize I'm scumreading zzzx here.
If you still consider buj and me as a townbloc like you just said, then we are lynching love first.

zzzx we lynch tomorrow.

If you want more clarification about this, I strongly suggest you reread the last 5 pages or so because I really feel you skimmed them.
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:04 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 829, Iconeum wrote:I had a previous townread, that completely changed when he hammered D1.

I'm gonna post every single goddamn post I made, then Cheeky is gonna say how I'm harddefending zzzzx here. Deal?

Iconeum SCUMREAD on zzzzx
Spoiler:
In post 708, Iconeum wrote:You know what would be great right now?
In post 606, ZZZX wrote:ima save my entire catchup post (should be decent) till next day cus I wana re read a few people. lets see how things go
In post 607, ZZZX wrote:or if the day isnt done by "literally" tomorrow I will post it.
So the day didn't actually end until 2 days later, there was time for you to post. But whatever.
In post 668, ZZZX wrote:Finally getting my stuff sorted and I see NM being scum huh

VOTE: NM

Yes this is an omgus hummer. But u r scum..

Anyhow next game day big post I suppose. I promised it today but I'm barely half done writing it.
Such a stronk vote/hammer right here.

Where's your case? You were almost caught op on the 31st of March. On the 3rd of April you said you could post it 1 day later.
Yet on April 5th you're 'barely halfway done writing it'? Just lol.

I'm just gonna call it right here: Lovebird/zzzx scumteam. Please remember this post for if/when I die at night.
In post 711, Iconeum wrote:Sure, activity =!= allignment.
But he had the time to post that he's catching up, he had the time to post he was ready to post his 'big catchup post' in 1 rl day, then he had time to see NM as scum and hammer him, then he said he was actually just barely halfway through catching up but still hammering.

That's not being inactive. That's scumplay.
In post 729, Iconeum wrote:
In post 724, BuJaber wrote:Korina -

I explained multiple times in day 1 why I thought NM was scummy. I know you just replaced in but bringing up already asked and answered stuff is unhelpful and annoying.

Me telling rask to sheep me as scum was my ego. I believed that if NM flipped I will be able to solve the game. Also I couldn't say this while he was alive but through his posts and responses to my questions I eliminated the possibility of him being a PR. So when I said 70% chance he flips scum the 30% was he flips VT which was worth the risk.

For the record yes I don't think you are bussing. I think only one of you/love is scum. I just like to think about hypothetical lylo situations. It helps me.

I'm updating my reads and lynch bracket.

Love/ZZZZX/Cheeky. Promoting Buj to an actual townlean. If Love flips scum, I consider Buj as conftown.

Buj, D1 Love was our middle ground. It seems like we can push this together. Are you comfortable with that?

---

ZZZZX, you NEED to reply to my . You also need to explain your hammer on NM D1.
In post 732, Iconeum wrote:Why not zzzzx?

That hammer was scum as hell. Also didn't provide that big catchup post he promised. That whole sequence of his at D1 end is wrong.
In post 740, Iconeum wrote:
@mod, mass prods please. We need all the afk's in here to post and reply to the stuff we've been talking about.

Most loooking forward to:

Lovebird to respond to everything
ZZZZX posting his 'big catchup post' that was ready to post in a day, but then was only halfway finished.
In post 743, Iconeum wrote:There is no world in which we lynch Korina over Love today.
There's a chance zzzzx is getting lynched over Love.
In post 768, Iconeum wrote:Alive:
1. BuJaber
2. Christopher Korina
3. ZZZX
4. GreenLiquid
5. Major Minor CheekyTeeky
6. Lovebird
7. Iconeum

Town

GL
Townlean

Bujaber
Cheeky
Scum in varying degrees

Love
zzzzzx
korina

If i look at this list, I think I'm more comfortable lynching zzzzx depending on his catchup post.

fp'd a bunch by Love
In post 773, Iconeum wrote:So yeah, my scumteam at this moment would be Love/zzzx
In post 775, Iconeum wrote:I'm focusing on zzzx more? Have you been reading at all?
All i've done is trying to get a wagon going on Lovebird. I've been the biggest advancer of Love lynch ALL FUCKING GAME. I was opposed to an 'HEY LETS LYNCH A NO INFO NM ' all game.

Saying I don't want a love lynch is really a giant misrep.
i'm looking for other suspects. zzzzx is higly suspicious.

I Do consider all options here.
In post 785, Iconeum wrote:Why? There's 2 scum. zzzx is a realistic possibility of being the second scum.
I've already extensively posted why.

If we can't get a Love lynch, I would probably settle on zzzx (and only him).
This day has been going on for a while, and we haven't even managed to get Love to L-1.

Why would I not look at other targets?
In post 786, Iconeum wrote:Look at the interaction between Love and zzzx
In post 789, Iconeum wrote:How can you even say it's fine that i'm thinking of zzzx lynch, when THAT IS THE REASON YOU ARE VOTING ME

I mean, this proves that you haven't read a single one of my posts on D2, right?
Now, where's my hard defense of zzzx today?
I've read your posts. I was referring to ISOing Rask at the point I accused you of defending ZZZX - so it's implicit that the posts are from D1. I understand why you want him lynched today but the progression feels unnatural to me so I feel safer lynching you over ZZZX today.

You still haven't explained why you town read him originally.

The person I have issue with you defending today is Chris/Korina - whom Rask also scum read. So that pings me to another unusual progression from you.

I still don't think Love is scum her reaction to my pocketing comment feels fine. I was referring to her defending me SOD.

@Love what's your read on Ico?
@GL will you vote here with me today?
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:25 pm

Post by Iconeum »

I don't see what is unnatural. I didn't read zzzx as town, I had a good feeling about his posts. Then he comes in and hammers. From then, I clearly posted my scumread on him.

Also, I'm not really defending Korina. I liked the opening. What I am defending is why Love is the better lynch. If I make a list of lynch order, Korina is not in my first 2 to lynch.
if you call that defending the slot, fine.
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:38 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 791, ZZZX wrote:shit I forgot about this game.

Will read with maximum of 48 hours to read, update and post.

-Z
About 1 hour left to post something you had ready 5 days ago.
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Pronoun: They

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:33 am

Post by Korina »

In post 815, Lovebird wrote:Still feel like korina is playing his scumgame. Quiet, doesn't seems to be joking around or just having fun. Nervous.
I haven't had a lot of time to really play the game rn. All my teachers are trying to get ready for exams, while I'm here semi-lurking.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:38 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 824, BuJaber wrote:No cheeky zzz lynch is terrible today as I explained to Ico.

@GL - okay maybe past 2 pages or so me and Ico interaction could indicate SvS. But look at the early game interactions. We have fought too much and too often for us to be a scum team together.

Lynch love. Love is scum. Cheeky probably scum.
BuJaber can you please summarise key points why love is scum?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:40 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Vote Count

Lovebird - 2 - Iconeum, BuJaber
BuJaber - 1 - Greenliquid
Iconeum - 1 - CheekyTeeky
Korina - 1 - lovebird

Not Voting - Korina, ZZZX

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch

Deadline is Monday, April 16, at 9:00PM EST

Prodding ZZZX
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:56 am

Post by BuJaber »

In post 736, BuJaber wrote:So korina replaced in and backed my meta read on love without any prompting for me.

So unless you think the scumteam is literally me and korina; then korina is either backing up that meta read to get town love mislynched, OR he is town..

If love flips town it incriminates korina.

That is one side of it.

The other side is korina replaced chris.
Cheeky has pushed and scumread chris pretty much all game. That makes her unlikely to be scum with korina. So if love flips town cheeky is probably town because she scum would have no motivation to not want town love dead. And so if cheeky is town chris slot is probably scum based on cheeky's read. Even I who initially townread chris did question that read as the game progressed.

So basically it boils down to this
There are several people scumreading chris slot (cheeky, you, possibly love and I think I had him as null before korina replaced)
There are several people scumreading love (me, korina, possibly you?)

Since I am not scum so I can't be korina's partner, and korina and love can't both be scum, and korina and cheeky can't both be scum by association, that means at least 2 townies are scumreading each of these slots.

This is getting convuluted and I'm not sure I'm making much sense but I'm pretty sure we've reached a situation which mathematically guarantees one scum in love/korina.

I think it's most likely love. Korina would only be scum if love flips town.
That's my case on love.
(With the underlying assumption that GL or Love most likely contains 1 scum)

But actually reading back I change my mind. My case on GL is stronger. Let's lynch GL first. We have 3 days.

VOTE: GL
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:04 am

Post by BuJaber »

What does everyone think of these teams:
GL/cheeky
GL/Ico
GL/Korina

They are not in any particular order.

I think if GL flips scum zz is cleared (I think GL would have played differently and probably would have posted more if zz was his partner. )

I think there is definitely 1 scum minimum between GL/cheeky/Ico.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:36 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Jfc I'm not scum. Your reasons on GL are shit and you don't bother listening to anyone else's ideas. The associations are so effing dodgy.

If you agree on Ico then please give a read on him?
GreenLiquid
GreenLiquid
Mafia Scum
GreenLiquid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:09 pm

Post by GreenLiquid »

Found a bit of time before bed to pop in.

Cheeky: Iconeum flipping red would make me feel a little better about Lovebird, and based on his interactions with BuJaber I don't really see one of them being scum and pulling the wool over the other's eyes as very likely, so I'd be inclined to read Bu more town if Ico flips green, or scum if he flips red -- but don't quote me on that until I can do a reread, as my memory of their D1 interactions is a bit weak at this point. Neither of these associations are honestly that strong but they have the potential to help narrow down the pool of active players. It's really unlikely in my opinion that
both
Korina and ZZZX are scum, so gaining a better understanding of the active players going into D3-possibly-LyLo is going to be important because there is almost certainly at least one scum in there. If we lynch wrong in {Korina, ZZZX} we'll have to either put all our hopes on the remaining of those two or try to sort out the active players under LyLo pressure and probably face a crapshoot.

Lovebird: What I really want from you is sustained pressure or some kind of case on another player. You're basically leaning on one meta-based reason to push Korina, and that does little to allow me to judge your thought process.

Also Cheeky: it doesn't look like a BuJaber lynch is going to happen, so yes, I'd be willing to lynch Ico.
Avatar courtesy of Chickadee! | GTKAL
GreenLiquid
GreenLiquid
Mafia Scum
GreenLiquid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:33 pm

Post by GreenLiquid »

Just to be clear, consider that an "intent to L-1" as I don't feel particularly safe dropping an actual L-1 with ZZZX still around.
Avatar courtesy of Chickadee! | GTKAL
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:18 pm

Post by BuJaber »

In post 840, CheekyTeeky wrote:Jfc I'm not scum. Your reasons on GL are shit and you don't bother listening to anyone else's ideas. The associations are so effing dodgy.

Yeah let's resort to insulting my play before the game is over.

We don't know I'm wrong yet. I'm doing pretty well claiming up with these considering we had NM + 1 lurker + 2 slots that got replaced because of low posting.

I am listening to other's ideas but considering I scumread the people actually talking I'm taking their ideas with a grain of salt.

The town case on GL is not convincing at all. I will never agree with you and Ico on that based on his posts so far. Should that change in the future I'll let you know.

But I think he's the best lynch right now and we'll see when he flips.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:18 pm

Post by BuJaber »

In post 843, BuJaber wrote:
In post 840, CheekyTeeky wrote:Jfc I'm not scum. Your reasons on GL are shit and you don't bother listening to anyone else's ideas. The associations are so effing dodgy.

Yeah let's resort to insulting my play before the game is over.

We don't know I'm wrong yet. I'm doing pretty well COMING up with these considering we had NM + 1 lurker + 2 slots that got replaced because of low posting.

I am listening to other's ideas but considering I scumread the people actually talking I'm taking their ideas with a grain of salt.

The town case on GL is not convincing at all. I will never agree with you and Ico on that based on his posts so far. Should that change in the future I'll let you know.

But I think he's the best lynch right now and we'll see when he flips.
Edited
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:03 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Ok instead of focusing on a lynch that isn't going to happen today what are your thoughts on Ico? I already know you're wrong on me and it's actually ridiculous that you still scum read me. I'm not trying to insult you I'm trying to get through to you so we're not at each others throats if we're still here tomorrow. You say lurker slots made this game hard yet everyone seems to be scumreading the high contributers. We're not in a good position to win unless we can start consolidating our reads. We need to agree on at least some town reads and have a good think. I'm willing to hear your cases on anyone except GL. I apologise in advance if I'm wrong but I think it's yoo big a risk to lynch in Bu/GL and lynch the other tomorrow if you're both effing town.

Why is ZZZX getting away with his behaviour? He's playing like scum that can't be bothered watching us tear the town apart and what on earth are we going to do tomorrow with that slot?
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:26 pm

Post by BuJaber »

I am not excusing zz but say we lynch him and he's town we're screwed.
And if he's scum he gives us no info.

I am not by any means suggesting we don't lynch zz but one of the more solid scumreads has to go.

My position on Ico hasn't changed.
Put it this way these are my choices for lynch in order:
GL > Love > Ico

I know you and Ico townread him so won't vote GL. But I want to hear from korina, love and hopefully zz returns.

Would you ever vote for love? If we have to consolidate or risk no lynch I can vote for ico but like I said I think GL is scum and there's still some time for people to come in and provide their thoughts and/or vote.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:12 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Ok I'll compromise and vote love or Ico today. I don't know what love associations mean but I am scared for us if she flips town. I do not believe love and Ico are SvS. I think GL wanted love too so I guess now we wait to be blown away by ZZZX and vote closer to day end.
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Pronoun: They

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:54 am

Post by Korina »

Prodge.
Been busy. Will post in like 3-4 hours.

@Mod V/LA for 48 hours
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:51 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Do you guys think Korina would be as bad a vote as ZZZX? I feel like Chris did enough D1 to find associations there.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”