GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:15 am

Post by GreyICE »

If mulch has a problem with me, he can take it up with me. Otherwise I don't know whether you're Varsoon or TN, and I don't really care. Bite me.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:16 am

Post by Quick »

Grey is probably Town.

K.. will explain if pressed.
https://youtu.be/LRkYiRnRzY0

Wakie, wakie. Eggs and Bacie.
Centipede Syndrome
Centipede Syndrome
Goon
Centipede Syndrome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:17 am

Post by Centipede Syndrome »

In post 823, GreyICE wrote:I mean your wagon is so bad that it practically confirms you town. Cheeky, Tchill, and Panopticon?

All it really needs is Ausuka and Hopkirk, and we could probably blow the thing up and kill the entire scumteam.
less sure
still something i'm waiting for
Pray, which leg moves after which?
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:19 am

Post by Bins »

speedy

lmfao grey you're joking about the role PM thing right
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:20 am

Post by Quick »

In post 828, Bins wrote:speedy

It's called a "reaction test" and someone failed it.

Panopticon
Panopticon
Goon
Panopticon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:20 am

Post by Panopticon »

In post 828, Bins wrote:speedy

I'm pretty sure he is, but you never can tell with these kinds of things.

~The Observer
He who is subjected to a field of visibility, and who knows it, becomes the principle of his own subjection.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:20 am

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 814, Quick wrote:
In post 805, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 798, Quick wrote:
In post 796, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 763, Quick wrote:
In post 755, Hopkirk wrote:@Quick: explain Spew please.
It's basically when a Scum player WKs a Town person as Town because there is no way that Scum player gives their Teammate a read like that.
Not sure I get what you meant then.
In post 769, Tchill13 wrote:VOTE: quick

Trouble finding the thread. I'm here now ladies and gentlemen. Will catch up soon.

Voted because of biggest wagon of course.
Uh.
And you were doing well too...
What do you mean? It was a light townread on Nero, not a hard one. I think i'd admitted I had one game with him. Should extent trivially from that that my model's imperfect.
You not understanding what I was saying about the spew thing is bad... pretty bad actually. It would have been a lot better if you would have said "I can see how you would see that but..." But you didn't and it looks bad. And SRing Chills entry is like... IDEK... What was that? It wasn't at all like Chill was serious in the slightest which I alluded to in my post in retort to his post, namely the joke I repeated for the second fucking time needling Chill for not capitalizing the Q in my username which I also said to Cent.
Uh does not mean anything close to a scumread.
I can't really talk about the first (spew) stuff until I actually understand where you're coming from. The word as you defined it doesn't make contextual sense.

In post 820, GreyICE wrote:
In post 801, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 3, Mulch wrote:
Every single person except Thor has confirmed, so although I originally intended to wait to start the game before he confirmed (beacuse he never technically confirmed his pre/in), I'm not going to hold the entire game hostage over one person. If he does end up getting "replaced", don't hold it against him.
This is what proves Greyice was lying.
I told you, Mulch sent me my role entirely inside a spoiler tag, and I never opened it. I even told him in my confirmation note that I was avoiding spoilers.

It seems you got a slightly different role PM from me. Did yours have a QT link outside the spoiler section perhaps?
That doesn't sound like something that would be allowed.
@Mulch: Would you allow someone to not confirm their role?
There's no reaching. I've become enlightened.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:21 am

Post by GreyICE »

Oh and useless hydra, here's the site rules:

Subject: Forum Rules and Guidelines
mith wrote:
Mafia RulesBreaking rules, not posting, or certain other behavior may result in a modkill or replacement in affected games; rules regarding this should be (and generally are) included up front by the Game Moderator. Some rules apply to most games, and should be assumed to hold unless the Game Moderator explicitly says otherwise. These are:
  1. Do not attempt to play the same game under more than one name.
  2. Do not bring outside influences into the game - this includes threats, bribes, wagers, promises, "trust tells", alliances, etc. Using
    knowledge
    from previous games is perfectly acceptable, but try not to carry grudges from one game to another.
  3. Do not talk outside the game thread about an ongoing game except where explicitly allowed to do so by your role/moderator. Likewise, do not use bbcode to hide secret messages - this equates to discussion outside the thread. For more information on this, please see this post.
  4. Do not edit/delete posts.
  5. Do not quote communications with the moderator (in particular, your role PM). Paraphrasing is usually ok.
  6. Do not post in the game after you are dead or replaced. Some moderators do allow contentless "Bah!" posts, but you should never reveal information once you are dead.
  7. Play to win the game.
  8. Since Mafia is based largely on conflict and psychological manipulation, we are somewhat more tolerant of aggressive and heated posts in-game than in the rest of the forums. However, game mods will often take action for excessively abusive behavior or slurs, up to and including a force-replacement or modkill. In certain cases, posters with multiple or severe offenses may receive site-wide punishments from the list moderators, such as temporary or permanent bans from joining or playing games. Please refer to the most recent pages of the Ban/Restrictions Announcements thread for an idea of what behavior crosses the line.
  9. Off-site games that are organized in an official manner (e.g. Large Social Games hosted on zetaboards) are subject to on-site rules.
All disputes regarding an ongoing game should be taken to the moderator of the game by PM.

Game Moderators should never modkill or replace over personal issues; instead, they should follow the rules set at the beginning of the game. If you feel the Game Moderator is being unreasonable, you may contact the appropriate List Mod or a site administrator.

In some cases, actions taken with the intent of ruining a game may result in further action against the user, such as a limitation on the number of games that user can play, or a temporary or permanent ban. Any player that is force-replaced for breaking site rules may not "replace back in" to those games after the ban is over.
Those are straight from the horse's mouth.

Feel free to stop making shit up about what's in them and start playing mafia any time. Because I might not know what alignment I am, but yours is getting pretty fucking obvious.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:21 am

Post by Ausuka »

hi. i'm apathetic and lazy and i've given up on completely catching up, by the time I'm done there'll be 34 more pages. I don't really like centipede and quick wagons so I'm gonna start my own.
VOTE: tchill
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:22 am

Post by Quick »

In post 833, Ausuka wrote:hi. i'm apathetic and lazy and i've given up on completely catching up, by the time I'm done there'll be 34 more pages. I don't really like centipede and quick wagons so I'm gonna start my own.
y tho?

Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:22 am

Post by Bins »

@hop - I didn't really read the vote progression on the wagon because I didn't read the first 30 pages but I don't think I like Pano
@creature - u can talk to me yknow I am friendly 8-)

pedit - i'm sorry grey but not reading your role PM and posting has gotten people forced replaced before. it's breaking rule #7 right there that you must play to your wincon and if you don't know your role and youre posting well

gtkas
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:23 am

Post by Spiffeh »

No GI I’m p. sure playing without knowledge of your alignment is against the rules (the “play to win” one specifically) so you should probs rectify that
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:24 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 834, Quick wrote:
In post 833, Ausuka wrote:hi. i'm apathetic and lazy and i've given up on completely catching up, by the time I'm done there'll be 34 more pages. I don't really like centipede and quick wagons so I'm gonna start my own.
y tho?
his hop on centipede was scummy.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:25 am

Post by Bins »

In post 836, Spiffeh wrote:No GI I’m p. sure playing without knowledge of your alignment is against the rules (the “play to win” one specifically) so you should probs rectify that
exactly

also the fact grey was like "I want to lynch Quick cause spam" when
if you haven't read your role PM all your posts rn have been useless to the game and you are just wasting space and my time
so u are spam

:nerd:

gtkas
Panopticon
Panopticon
Goon
Panopticon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:26 am

Post by Panopticon »

In post 832, GreyICE wrote:Oh and useless hydra, here's the site rules:

Subject: Forum Rules and Guidelines
mith wrote:
Mafia RulesBreaking rules, not posting, or certain other behavior may result in a modkill or replacement in affected games; rules regarding this should be (and generally are) included up front by the Game Moderator. Some rules apply to most games, and should be assumed to hold unless the Game Moderator explicitly says otherwise. These are:
  1. Do not attempt to play the same game under more than one name.
  2. Do not bring outside influences into the game - this includes threats, bribes, wagers, promises, "trust tells", alliances, etc. Using
    knowledge
    from previous games is perfectly acceptable, but try not to carry grudges from one game to another.
  3. Do not talk outside the game thread about an ongoing game except where explicitly allowed to do so by your role/moderator. Likewise, do not use bbcode to hide secret messages - this equates to discussion outside the thread. For more information on this, please see this post.
  4. Do not edit/delete posts.
  5. Do not quote communications with the moderator (in particular, your role PM). Paraphrasing is usually ok.
  6. Do not post in the game after you are dead or replaced. Some moderators do allow contentless "Bah!" posts, but you should never reveal information once you are dead.
  7. Play to win the game.
  8. Since Mafia is based largely on conflict and psychological manipulation, we are somewhat more tolerant of aggressive and heated posts in-game than in the rest of the forums. However, game mods will often take action for excessively abusive behavior or slurs, up to and including a force-replacement or modkill. In certain cases, posters with multiple or severe offenses may receive site-wide punishments from the list moderators, such as temporary or permanent bans from joining or playing games. Please refer to the most recent pages of the Ban/Restrictions Announcements thread for an idea of what behavior crosses the line.
  9. Off-site games that are organized in an official manner (e.g. Large Social Games hosted on zetaboards) are subject to on-site rules.
All disputes regarding an ongoing game should be taken to the moderator of the game by PM.

Game Moderators should never modkill or replace over personal issues; instead, they should follow the rules set at the beginning of the game. If you feel the Game Moderator is being unreasonable, you may contact the appropriate List Mod or a site administrator.

In some cases, actions taken with the intent of ruining a game may result in further action against the user, such as a limitation on the number of games that user can play, or a temporary or permanent ban. Any player that is force-replaced for breaking site rules may not "replace back in" to those games after the ban is over.
Those are straight from the horse's mouth.

Feel free to stop making shit up about what's in them and start playing mafia any time. Because I might not know what alignment I am, but yours is getting pretty fucking obvious.
The part of the rules page that you ignored wrote: In some cases, actions taken with the intent of ruining a game may result in further action against the user
I'm torn between voting GreyICE, Quick, Ausuka, and Centipede.
Hmmmm....
I really don't like Ausuka's most recent "lol i will give no effort" post eg
VOTE: Ausuka

~The Observer
He who is subjected to a field of visibility, and who knows it, becomes the principle of his own subjection.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:26 am

Post by Ausuka »

ok
Panopticon
Panopticon
Goon
Panopticon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:27 am

Post by Panopticon »

In post 836, Spiffeh wrote:No GI I’m p. sure playing without knowledge of your alignment is against the rules (the “play to win” one specifically) so you should probs rectify that
I almost ate a short ban for gambitting about not having read my Role PM. Thankfully I actually had read it or I'd have had an enforced vacation.

~The Observer
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:27 am

Post by GreyICE »

As I said Bins, the moderator has no problem with me. If he required me to read my role PM then I would - moderators are free to set requirements above and beyond the site rules. For instance there are no site rules requiring certain activity levels in game, yet most moderators have some minimum level of posting required. Some moderators set limitations on the maximum number of posts required. Some moderators set deadlines for days, some moderators require you to follow post restrictions. None of this involves site rules.

As you are not the moderator, and you are not the site admins, maybe you should be playing mafia, hmmm? It's what I'm doing.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:28 am

Post by Bins »

In post 842, GreyICE wrote:As I said Bins, the moderator has no problem with me. If he required me to read my role PM then I would - moderators are free to set requirements above and beyond the site rules. For instance there are no site rules requiring certain activity levels in game, yet most moderators have some minimum level of posting required. Some moderators set limitations on the maximum number of posts required. Some moderators set deadlines for days, some moderators require you to follow post restrictions. None of this involves site rules.

As you are not the moderator, and you are not the site admins, maybe you should be playing mafia, hmmm? It's what I'm doing.
ok

so you're joking, cool

well at least this makes me townread u
don't be mean about it

gtkas
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:28 am

Post by Brian Skies »

My role PM was also given to me in a spoiler tag, which I didn't realize for some reason. Don't know if this means anything, but I agree that playing without knowing your alignment goes against the integrity of this game since you can't play to your win condition if you don't even know what it is.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:28 am

Post by Quick »

In post 837, Ausuka wrote:
y tho?
y tho?

Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:29 am

Post by Quick »

You guys are being stupid...

He obviously knows his role...

Panopticon
Panopticon
Goon
Panopticon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:29 am

Post by Panopticon »

y tho?
What makes my own hop on Centipede less scummy, just wondering?

And I agree that while townish, that doesn't stop GreyICE from being an unmitigated asshole.

~The Observer
Panopticon
Panopticon
Goon
Panopticon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:30 am

Post by Panopticon »

In post 844, Brian Skies wrote:My role PM was also given to me in a spoiler tag, which I didn't realize for some reason. Don't know if this means anything, but I agree that playing without knowing your alignment goes against the integrity of this game since you can't play to your win condition if you don't even know what it is.
It wasn't even a titled spoiler, for shame.

~The Observer
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:30 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 845, Quick wrote:
y tho?
y tho?
it's a self-evident truth

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”