Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:00 am

Post by Quick »

In post 1224, Alonzo wrote:Shame my MOMO read isnt more popular.

Im gonna flesh it out a bit
The think is... If you get NKed, I look at your read like a hawk.
https://youtu.be/LRkYiRnRzY0

Wakie, wakie. Eggs and Bacie.
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:04 am

Post by Alonzo »

Notice how the hydra stops when im around?

That flip to eddie, the sudden list and long heartfelt speech, that didnt ring any alarm bells with you guys last night?
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:05 am

Post by Quick »

In post 1226, Alonzo wrote:Notice how the hydra stops when im around?

That flip to eddie, the sudden list and long heartfelt speech, that didnt ring any alarm bells with you guys last night?
I also have some serious problems with MOMO. Not backing up a single stance is making me hate that slot.

ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:21 am

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 1188, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 1051, ceejayvinoya wrote:
In post 1005, mutantdevle wrote:Ladder of town reads down to scum reads:

{Oxy, Sando}
{Quick, the worst}
{Alonso}
{MOMOMEN, Not_Mafia, randommidget, Iconeum}
{Ceejay}
{Korina, Pintu}
What did Alonzo do that puts him higher than half the player list? Why is korina still at the bottom despite the fact that there is nothing to read on her for days now (if you have something earlier in the game that points to her being scum, I'd like to see it)? Do you have anything more concrete on Pintu than "my gut says so"? Also would like to see something on why The_Worst is a tr.

Point out where I've been critical of other people's readlists?
1. His interactions and criticisms of the worst
2. For the very reason that there had been nothing to read for days.
3. RVS scum claim, the shit logic/case against Quick and the slight scum hunting.
^^ Just to say, why are you only now questioning/criticising my read on Korina when it's been nothing higher than a scum lean all game. This just screams opportunistic scum from you.
4. No
5. Because he seems to have a town attitude and has been consistently townie posting throughout the game. However, other's points about him have made me doubt him enough to have this read as purely a lean rather than a full town read.
^^ Also again, why only question this now and not the multiple occasions throughout the game where I have stated my town read/lean on the worst. You're just trying to give the impression that you REALLY think I'm scummy to justify your position on my wagon.
1. Why don't you believe him then? You think alonzo is wrong about the worst?
2. Are you saying that being busy IRL and lurking is AI?
3. Rvs scum claim??? NAI. Quick vote? He said himself that it was an rxn test.
4. Too bad.
5. Define his town attitude? The way he helps town? The worst practically said earlier that being helpful is NAI for him.

I don't have to justify my vote. I was sheeping momomen like I said earlier. You can't judge me for that since you tried to sheep too :P
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:23 am

Post by Quick »

In post 1228, ceejayvinoya wrote:
In post 1188, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 1051, ceejayvinoya wrote:
In post 1005, mutantdevle wrote:Ladder of town reads down to scum reads:

{Oxy, Sando}
{Quick, the worst}
{Alonso}
{MOMOMEN, Not_Mafia, randommidget, Iconeum}
{Ceejay}
{Korina, Pintu}
What did Alonzo do that puts him higher than half the player list? Why is korina still at the bottom despite the fact that there is nothing to read on her for days now (if you have something earlier in the game that points to her being scum, I'd like to see it)? Do you have anything more concrete on Pintu than "my gut says so"? Also would like to see something on why The_Worst is a tr.

Point out where I've been critical of other people's readlists?
1. His interactions and criticisms of the worst
2. For the very reason that there had been nothing to read for days.
3. RVS scum claim, the shit logic/case against Quick and the slight scum hunting.
^^ Just to say, why are you only now questioning/criticising my read on Korina when it's been nothing higher than a scum lean all game. This just screams opportunistic scum from you.
4. No
5. Because he seems to have a town attitude and has been consistently townie posting throughout the game. However, other's points about him have made me doubt him enough to have this read as purely a lean rather than a full town read.
^^ Also again, why only question this now and not the multiple occasions throughout the game where I have stated my town read/lean on the worst. You're just trying to give the impression that you REALLY think I'm scummy to justify your position on my wagon.
1. Why don't you believe him then? You think alonzo is wrong about the worst?
2. Are you saying that being busy IRL and lurking is AI?
3. Rvs scum claim??? NAI. Quick vote? He said himself that it was an rxn test.
4. Too bad.
5. Define his town attitude? The way he helps town? The worst practically said earlier that being helpful is NAI for him.

I don't have to justify my vote. I was sheeping momomen like I said earlier. You can't judge me for that since you tried to sheep too :P
I've remained quiet on CJ for ~raisins~ but I like this post a lot.

Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:50 am

Post by Sando »

No that in particular, but I think there's scum in you two based on the last few pages...I just lean on it being you right about now.
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:55 am

Post by Alonzo »

In post 736, MOMOMEN wrote:if i just called you scum or unsorted, lost a link of ur town and wolf game or else ill fucking tunnel you into the ground.
Check My Debut, Check Tatsuyas open house, check 1853. I do have a scum game onsite too, just cant memeber the name just now. Yes Folks im probably the NK, (tracker on me =))
In post 738, MOMOMEN wrote:brah if u sheep me we'll win. i'm averaging 2.5 wplves a game rn
Remind me to go back and look at those sheep tells later
In post 742, MOMOMEN wrote:
In post 739, the worst wrote:Will currants be acceptable?

Welcome MOMOMEN, what's your maf experience?
Regardless of alignment I like you.
i've played 3 years all over the world, son. not sure about eddie, tho.
In post 740, Sando wrote:
In post 735, MOMOMEN wrote:NEVER EVER LYNCH:
quick, the worst

town: korina fumuki sando pinto

unsorted: random, not mafia

scum: devle, ceejay, alonzo, ice
Which one are you?

What's with Korina, where dat from?
What's with Alonzo, where dat from?

Have you fully caught up or is dis still half the game reads?
i'm killthestory.

i'd be worried if korina wasn't joking around and roleplaying. they do this a lot outside of games and are generally a very loose person, so if you see a serious korina, they're likely wolf. the early korina wolfreads were surface level reads construed by wolves or townies that haven't gone past level 1 all day.

alonzo's entrance was garbage, and though he's had a few good posts, he's way too uptight and fake to be considered town here. might be his personality, but by the end of today, i'll know each of u so well i'll be whispering sweet nothings into ur ear while feeding u chocolate strawberries.
Cant wait for these
In post 744, MOMOMEN wrote:
In post 743, ceejayvinoya wrote:
In post 735, MOMOMEN wrote:NEVER EVER LYNCH:
quick, the worst

town: korina fumuki sando pinto

unsorted: random, not mafia

scum: devle, ceejay, alonzo, ice
What's with me tho
i looked into ur heart and saw it was filled with malice. sorry you had to roll wolf here
In post 747, MOMOMEN wrote:the duck has a good wolf game. they might be the deepwolf i was missing. adding them to unsorted. ice is likely wolf here. N_M feels not as appeasing as his scum game. he's egging on violence rather than trying to be more peaceful town.

i'll have game locked soon enough. VOTE: Ice
This is a strange vote, if im remembering my timelines right, Ico was around the 15 or so post mark at the time. Could be Scum voting their quieter member to life.
In post 732, MOMOMEN wrote:mad we didnt roll scum woulda dunked.

yo give me like a few minutes i'll find wolf team.
In post 733, MOMOMEN wrote:yo wtf is this game LOL. people throwing around slayers gambit, and no one having done anything to really find a wolf 10 pages in.

it's a good thing i've already found all the wolves.
that was our intro Alonzo...OMGUS
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:57 am

Post by Alonzo »

In post 1230, Sando wrote:

No that in particular, but I think there's scum in you two based on the last few pages...I just lean on it being you right about now.
Clearly your old age is effecting your judgement. Clearly.
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:25 pm

Post by Alonzo »

In post 750, MOMOMEN wrote:
In post 748, ceejayvinoya wrote:@quick I've never played with a hydra before. Any advice on dealing with them? Like just treat them like anyone else?
well right now eddie's asleep and hasn't posted, so you're basically just dealing with me. don't be scared, i pr0bably won't kill you today.
See now i can RR and fully understand what you are saying
In post 752, MOMOMEN wrote:the duck is probably the deepwolf theyre banking on, ice is scum, and one of alonzo/devle is scum.

still gotta look into the last two poe and look into ceejay tho
In post 751, Quick wrote:
In post 748, ceejayvinoya wrote:@quick I've never played with a hydra before. Any advice on dealing with them? Like just treat them like anyone else?
I don't distinguish between heads when I play with Hydra's. That said, it's probably Eddie talking.
how dare you
In post 755, MOMOMEN wrote:
In post 753, the worst wrote:Am I the duck
you see any other ducks, duck?
In post 754, ceejayvinoya wrote:
In post 749, MOMOMEN wrote: yo while you're at it shoot me one towngame and one wolfgame of yours
Can't. My previous experience offsite is playing 15 minute games on epicmafia. Feel free to tunnel me :P
fuk

nah ur town sheep me for freelo
Aiming to buddy

In post 777, MOMOMEN wrote:
In post 771, Oxy wrote:
So duckling is the lynch today, then.
bookmarked
In post 772, Quick wrote:
In post 771, Oxy wrote:
So duckling is the lynch today, then.
Nah, let's lynch NM instead?
nah
In post 773, the worst wrote:I hope when I roll wolf I roll wolf with you guys. c:

Unfortunately I'm town here. >:
Again, likely Svs for me

imm coming around to that idea. the fact that you voted ice is a good sign. now i gotta see what eddie thinks of ya
In post 778, MOMOMEN wrote:btw i now own this thread, so if ur gonna talk to me, pls address me as your majesty or my liege pls. ty
Ok sweetheart
In post 782, MOMOMEN wrote:
In post 779, Oxy wrote:that, "hm?" tho

that comes from town? no way....
idk, i write hmmm a lot as town. lotta little things we don't consider we do that might come off as scummy. like i said, i prrobably don't hit the duck and instead wait for eddie. ice as far as im concerned along with alonzo and devle are all pretty easy wolves. hitting the duck is a risk i dont wanna take.
yuh huh
In post 784, MOMOMEN wrote:
In post 783, Quick wrote:
In post 778, MOMOMEN wrote:btw i now own this thread, so if ur gonna talk to me, pls address me as your majesty or my liege pls. ty
Yerp. You should prolly start splainin at some point because this "dis post good" "dis post bad" shit has got to go.
dis post bad
Quick to the rescue.
In post 844, MOMOMEN wrote:Read page 9: Oxy and Quick are town. NM town lean actually. CJ and Mutant scum lean.

I can't do a proper catchup because some DUMBO didn't give me the hydra PW lmao.

Read Page 17: Sando, Oxy, Quick, slight NM town. CJ, Mutant, Worst, Ico scum lean. No idea on Pintu, Korina, Random, Alonzo

Caught up: Oxy and Quick are still town,
so Sando either needs to fuck off with that or lose his town status.
NM seemed townie from the couple posts they had, but its the weakest read possible and if trackvig chooses vig he should be shot tonight on policy. My reads are mostly still the same; CJ, Mutant, Worst, and Ico is my scum pool, and the fact KTS got to the same conclusion is awesome because I did NOT read his posts before catching up nor have we communicated aside from meming. I don't know how to read Korina aside from "annoying", Pintu seems very slight town I guess ???, I will need to check but if I'm remembering right Random dislikes scum so that's a thing for why he hasn't posted yet (not voting there today though because he's the only player in this game I have any respect for or knowledge of going into the game who knows maybe one of you will earn that by the end!), Alonzo is a scum lean I guess I didn't Tr any of his content and KTS has him as scum.
This Vs sando is awful unless he 'knows' sando wont fully react. Could be Svs, or could confirm sando as town, wanna re read this
In post 845, MOMOMEN wrote:what game did we play tw? idr.

newbs, dont take advice from lq. there's an argument to be made for ONLY outing scumreads d1 (dont tell scum who to kill) unless your townreads get wagoned. Only doing townreads is stupid. nobody cares how accurate you are, first of all your trs are like 75% likely to be right anyways on math and second of you're wrong on one it doesn't matter because scum will kill the others. I do full reads lists d1 becaus people BoP me and I like it anyways, but only trs is stupid. if you know you are often wrong with scumreads learn when to sheep people and that's that.
Sheepception...
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:33 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 1233, Alonzo wrote:This Vs sando is awful unless he 'knows' sando wont fully react.
I did react though.

Do you mean that's not a full reaction?
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:00 pm

Post by Alonzo »

You called him a silly goose.

Then you went hey everyone what about NM

then when he gave you a swift back hand you flipped to me.

So yeah, maybe that underreaction is a tell, as well as the distractions after.
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:02 pm

Post by Alonzo »

Anyways, this is supposed to be about momo, so much scummy around that time, so much to quote.

Unlike worst, there is no way back For momo
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:14 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 1235, Alonzo wrote:You called him a silly goose.

You what?

I voted Ico in 793

He "backhanded" me in 844

I called his backhand really stupid in 907

360 I said you were in my lynchable list.
Again in 400
I specifically call you out in 626
I read you as town in 673 in light of your duckling attack

I've since called you a 50/50 between Mom and you as good scum-potential. I'm still on Ico, I still like Ico, and the original flip on you was from lynchable to town, and then in light of your argument with Mom I've basically said it strikes me as SvT and I'm deciding which is the S and which is the T.
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:23 pm

Post by Alonzo »

In post 907, Sando wrote:
In post 844, MOMOMEN wrote:Caught up: Oxy and Quick are still town, so Sando either needs to fuck off with that or lose his town status.
This is really, really funny in light of the last few pages of Mom and Quick. Also threatening someone about their townstatus like that is really, really stupid, especially in this instance.

Also:
In post 845, MOMOMEN wrote:there's an argument to be made for ONLY outing scumreads d1 (dont tell scum who to kill) unless your townreads get wagoned...[
snip
].... if you know you are often wrong with scumreads learn when to sheep people and that's that.
I'm voting the same person as you...
In post 910, Sando wrote:N_Ms recent activity with Quick strikes me as just picking a stupid obv!town that you know will jump at the bait you point out and get you into a pointless 1v1. Troll or scummy?
In post 911, Not_Mafia wrote:Porque no los dos?
In post 912, Sando wrote:
In post 911, Not_Mafia wrote:Porque no los dos?
Shit, I had not considered this...well played good sir!
In post 913, Not_Mafia wrote:It's also not a 1v1 when I'm townreading him
In post 919, Sando wrote:
In post 918, Oxy wrote:I can make a wall on why it's terrible if necessary, but just look.
I know why it's terrible, as were his follow ups. Is it scummy though? If so, why?

Sorry shoulda tagged the posts.
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:24 pm

Post by Alonzo »

Whats my scum agenda? lynch momo?
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:35 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 1239, Alonzo wrote:Whats my scum agenda? lynch momo?
Given you're on him, yeah that'd be a start...

What on earth were you hoping to accomplish with 1238 beyond a wallpost of quotes to make yourself look busy?

It says literally nothing has no annotations from you.

Are you honestly saying that me asking "it was terrible but why is it scummy?" is me flipping back to you?

I've said Quick is terrible-town repeatedly this game, "terrible" is not scummy from me without a fairly clear statement to that effect, especially in the context of actually asking whether someone else found it scummy and intimating that I don't...
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:42 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

lol so my power and data are spotty but back, wifi still out. the rest of my neighbourhood is still out but yay buried power lines!

uh

this game is p simple lol

oxy, sando, quick, pintu, nm, piss, and us are solidly town.

tw, random, alonzo, ico, CJ, mutant therefore contains the scum. probably all 3, at the very least two. i'm going to try and be as pleasant as possible because mathdinkle insists over and over in my server that open queue is the highest level of play on site, and while i have no clue wtf kts is smoking with 1159, i'll try and give it a shot despite how little i'm enjoying this.
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:46 pm

Post by Alonzo »

im showing the posts I was talking about relevant to my previous post, the two should be entwined as a single post.

@ sando
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:47 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 1211, Quick wrote:In no particular order:

Piss
Pint
Despite all Oxy
Mutant
So, Quick, since you said you have a good track record with TRs, I'm going to make an effort here. Have you played with Mutant scum? It doesn't shock me a more competent player seems townie in a game with a bunch of completely useless slots.

-ed
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:48 pm

Post by Sando »

Where's the bold bit in all that?
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:50 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

I am in literal awe that you think that much of yourself. Especially when the same question works when you switch it: Notice how the Alonzo stops when im around?
What flip, and what bells could that post ring?
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:51 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 1227, Quick wrote:

I also have some serious problems with MOMO. Not backing up a single stance is making me hate that slot.
Its mutual.
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:53 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

Sando can u give a reads list rn
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:57 pm

Post by Alonzo »

In post 1244, Sando wrote:

Where's the bold bit in all that?

In post 910, Sando wrote:
N_Ms recent activity with Quick strikes me as just picking a stupid obv!town that you know will jump at the bait you point out and get you into a pointless 1v1. Troll or scummy?

In post 911, Not_Mafia wrote:
Porque no los dos?

In post 912, Sando wrote:
In post 911, Not_Mafia wrote:
Porque no los dos?

Shit, I had not considered this...well played good sir!

In post 913, Not_Mafia wrote:
It's also not a 1v1 when I'm townreading him
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:58 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 1228, ceejayvinoya wrote:5. Define his town attitude? The way he helps town? The worst practically said earlier that being helpful is NAI for him.
Helping PEOPLE with theory questions etc. is NAI as shit

Helping the town is AI. I won't play against wincon.

Return to “Completed Open Games”