Mafia Scum

Mini 2004 - Birth of the Necromancer - [DERP! - MOD LOSES]

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:37 pm

Post by Beefster »

Death Mafia: Birth of the Necromancer

Reviewed by Venmar and AnonymousGhost
Backup Modded by Venmar

Reiffton
was a quaint little town. It had a little bit of everything. Scientists. Actors. Necromancers. You know, the usual stuff.

Wait. Did I just say necromancers?

Why yes I did. Maybe I should back up a little. On an otherwise ordinary night, Mr. Felshaw, the grave watcher, was patrolling the graveyard on his usual, well, graveyard shift. It wasn't unheard of to be seeing visitors at night, but something strange- stranger than teenagers messing around with Ouija boards and whatnot- was going on. Unusual chants came from a circle of cultists dressed in black.

Mr. Felshaw went in closer to investigate and it was the last thing he did. His head was detached from his body shortly thereafter.

The next day, a headless zombie wandered into town. The local priests took it upon themselves to dump their supply of holy water on the zombie, causing it to melt into a dusty paste.

The townspeople gathered together to address the abomination of necromancy in their town. This is their story.

Spoiler: Souls of Reiffton
  1. Wisdom
  2. Kokichi Oma
  3. Nancy Drew 39
  4. Ankamius
    MechaGoomba

5. Sugar Cain (Nero Cain + Momrangal)
  6. pirate mollie
    brassherald

7. Eddie Cane
  8. Srceenplay
  9. EeveeLution Army
  10. the worst
  11. Katyusha
    ActionDan

12. Tywin Lannister
  13. havingfitz
    Papa Zito

Living PlayersWisdom
Kokichi Oma
Nancy Drew 39
Ankamius
Sugar Cain
pirate mollie
Eddie Cane
Srceenplay
the worst
Katyusha
Tywin Lannister
havingfitz

Spoiler: Dead Players
  • EeveeLution Army, , was a
    Town Guardian Angel

LinksDay 1 Start -

Spoiler: Day 2 Vote Counts

Current Vote Count
Papa Zito
(5): Kokichi Oma, Tywin Lannister, , ,
(L-2)

ActionDan
(2): ,
Tywin Lannister
(1): Papa Zito
Eddie Cane
(1):
brassherald
(1):

Not Voting
(3): HarmlessZombie, Sugar Cain, Srceenplay

With 13 voters, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline2018-05-09 18:15:00 -6.00
Last edited by Beefster on Tue May 08, 2018 1:44 pm, edited 14 times in total.
On hiatus indefinitely. This was a nice distraction when I was working through my faith transition out of Mormonism, but I need to move on to bigger and better things now.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:40 pm

Post by Beefster »

General
  1. Follow site rules. Play to win. Have fun.
  2. I reserve the right to change game rules if the need arises, however, I will announce the rule change publicly and give sufficient warning before fully enforcing said rules. If you are the reason I need to make a rule, you will most likely be banned from all future games modded by me.
  3. Pretending to violate any of these rules will be treated the same as an actual violation.
  4. Everyone is here to have fun, and I hope that we will all keep this in mind throughout the game. Please contact me directly (by PM) with any problems or questions. In the event that I make an error, please call it to my attention by PM or by addressing me in the relevant thread (I will look for “@Mod”). Bold or large text is preferred for inline questions. I am more likely to miss it if it is not bolded.
Posting
  • Players should use English exclusively, without any form of hidden or encoded text.
  • Once I have declared a player to be dead, that player should not post in the main thread until I have declared the game to be over.
  • Players should not provide direct quotations from, images of, or other provable references to any game-related PM or PT.
Timing
  • Each Day Phase will last 14 days. Each Night Phase will last 48 hours. Deadlines may be extended at my discretion as necessary to ensure that the game continues smoothly. Any such extension will be announced in the main thread.
  • If you have not posted for 48 hours you will receive a prod. If you do not post within 24 hours of a prod you will be replaced. A naked "prod dodge" does not reset the prod timer. To avoid being prodded/replaced for inactivity, include some game advancing content in your prodges, such as "got prodded; xxxx is still scum. Players on V/LA will be exempt from these prod requirements; however, if a player requires an extensive period of V/LA, I may determine that the game would be better served by a replacement and replace that player at my discretion.
  • Players who do not make sufficient attempt to participate (including--but not limited to--players who require repeated prods) may be replaced at my discretion.
  • Players may request that I prod someone who has been inactive for at least 24 hours.
  • If a player being replaced for inactivity should return to the game before a replacement is found, that player may be allowed to continue in the game at my discretion. However, once a player has been replaced, that player may not continue in the game.
Day Phase
  • Players may vote to lynch another player using vote tags as demonstrated below.
    VOTE: Name
    In order to be counted, votes should appear on a separate line and not within spoiler tags or otherwise concealed. Votes not following this format may be counted if I believe that a vote was intended.
  • When one player has achieved a majority of votes (more living players voting for that player than living players not voting for that player), that player will be lynched and the phase will end. If the deadline is reached before a lynch is achieved, no player will be lynched.
  • Players may vote to end the phase without a lynch. An example of such a vote is given below:
    VOTE: No Lynch
    If the number of living players voting for this option is greater than or equal to the number of living players not voting for this option, the phase will end without a lynch and the game will proceed directly to Night Phase.
  • Players may continue to post in the main thread until I have announced the end of the phase, regardless of whether or not a lynch has occurred.
Mod Posting

This is my color. Please refrain from using it. This is #FF8000.

Game Design
  1. Many roles are experimental in design. Some players will be able to use their role abilities after they've died.
  2. This is a a 10:3 setup. There are no third parties.
  3. This game includes a necromancer, which is able to reanimate dead players' bodies into a voting zombie. For more detail on the zombie, see the next post.
  4. Under normal circumstances, each player may only perform one action on any given night.
  5. Some roles may grant exceptions to certain rules.
  6. All PTs related to this game will be open at all times.
  7. All players who submit a valid action will receive a reply confirming that the action has been received. Results will not be sent until the end of the night phase, immediately before opening the game thread. Nights will not be ended early unless all players still alive agree to it via PM.
  8. Flips will show full role PMs with secret information redacted.
  9. At least one player will receive a Vanilla Townie PM, which will look something like this:
    Welcome, ____, you are John Smith,
    Vanilla Townie

You have no special abilities.

You win when there are no living mafia members.

Please confirm that you have received this PM by replying with your role and alignment.

John was about as generic as it comes. He worked in an office. There was nothing special about him.
Last edited by Beefster on Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
On hiatus indefinitely. This was a nice distraction when I was working through my faith transition out of Mormonism, but I need to move on to bigger and better things now.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:42 pm

Post by Beefster »

Notes on Necromancy Mechanics
  1. There is at most one zombie at any given time. It turns to dust at the end of the day.
  2. The zombie is represented by the alt account, Harmless Zombie. It is controllable both directly (via a login) and indirectly (via PM) by the mafia.
  3. The zombie may only post naked votes.
  4. Zombies will not be identifiable as any dead player.
  5. Each dead player can only be reanimated once.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3 (isolation #3) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:51 pm

Post by Beefster »

Roles have been assigned and PMs are ready. They will be sent as soon as T-Bone confirms that I have the correct game number.

Role PMs have been sent. The game will begin when 10/13 players have confirmed.

So far, 11/13 players have confirmed.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4 (isolation #4) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:23 pm

Post by Beefster »

The game begins!

Official Vote Count 1-0
Not Voting
(13): Wisdom, Kokichi Oma, Nancy Drew 39, MechaGoomba, Sugar Cain, brassherald, Eddie Cane, Srceenplay, EeveeLution Army, the worst, ActionDan, Tywin Lannister, Papa Zito

Deadline
: (expired on 2018-05-02 18:30:00)
Last edited by Beefster on Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #43 (isolation #5) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:40 am

Post by Beefster »

Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #44 (isolation #6) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:40 am

Post by Beefster »

Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #45 (isolation #7) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:41 am

Post by Beefster »

Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #46 (isolation #8) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:41 am

Post by Beefster »

Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #47 (isolation #9) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:41 am

Post by Beefster »

Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #48 (isolation #10) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:41 am

Post by Beefster »

Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #49 (isolation #11) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:41 am

Post by Beefster »

Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #50 (isolation #12) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:41 am

Post by Beefster »

Official Vote Count 1-1
Nancy Drew 39
(5): , , , ,
(L-2)

MechaGoomba
(1):
Eddie Cane
(1):

Not Voting
(6): Kokichi Oma, MechaGoomba, Sugar Cain, EeveeLution Army, Tywin Lannister,

With 13 players alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline
Last edited by Beefster on Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (isolation #13) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:34 pm

Post by Beefster »

Official Vote Count 1-2
EeveeLution Army
(5): , , , ,
(L-2)

Papa Zito
Eddie Cane
(1): Srceenplay
Nancy Drew 39
(1):
Kokichi Oma
(1):

Not Voting
(3): MechaGoomba, Sugar Cain, EeveeLution Army

Deadline
Last edited by Beefster on Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (isolation #14) » Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:22 pm

Post by Beefster »

On post , Eeveelution Army was hammered.

Official Vote Count 1-FINAL
EeveeLution Army
(7): Eddie Cane, Wisdom, the worst, Kokichi Oma, Nancy Drew 39, ,
(LYNCHED)

Papa Zito
(2): Tywin Lannister, brassherald
Nancy Drew 39
(1): ActionDan
Kokichi Oma

Not Voting
(2): MechaGoomba, EeveeLution Army

That was the fastest D1 I've ever seen.
Last edited by Beefster on Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (isolation #15) » Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:36 pm

Post by Beefster »

Eyes shifted around the room searching for a dark, mysterious figure. Unfortunately there didn't seem to be anyone with bloodshot eyes or pentagram tattoos. Just normal people.

That didn't change the fact that the townspeople were completely shaken up by their undead visitor. It was a lot like when you're walking in the woods by yourself and you ready your walking stick as a weapon when so much as a twig snaps. Well there were a couple twig snaps and the on-edge citizens charged after Ms. Angela Nightingale, the local doctor.

"You see dead people all the time, right? You want to save lives... Why not try to bring them back too?"

In her innocent sheepishness, she tried to reason with them, insisting that she would never hurt a fly (let alone raise one from the dead), but it was of no use. It was too late. Their minds were made up.

So they stabbed her. Repeatedly. In the face. With a sacrificial dagger, two steak knives and four pocket knives. She didn't have much of a face after that. Mostly just stab wounds. It was a bloody mess.

EeveeLution Army
has been lynched.
Spoiler: Flippety Flip
Guardian Angel wrote:Hello, EeveeLution Army, you are Angela Nightingale,
Town Guardian Angel

You have the following abilities:
Protection
: Each night, you may choose a living player to save from being killed.
  • Eternal Calling
    : You continue to have protection abilities even after you have died.

Please confirm that you have received this role PM by replying with your role and alignment.

The main game thread is
here

Angela's whole existence was in saving lives. It didn't matter what it costed or if it was even possible; she put everything she had into her patients.
EeveeLution Army still has a night action.

Night 1 Begins!

You have (expired on 2018-04-25 17:45:00) to submit your night actions.

Looking for a replacement for MechaGoomba

Ankamius replaces MechaGoomba
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (isolation #16) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:08 pm

Post by Beefster »

It was a night much like any other. The wind was howling along with the wolves and the moon was glowing.

Given the terrors of the previous day, the townspeople were expecting blood-curdling screams or missing citizens.

There was no screaming. There was no death.

There is also a new visitor. This mysterious zombie only seems to be able to moan, point its finger, and raise its hand. You feel mysteriously compelled to go along with its wishes.

No one died last night

The Zombie (HarmlessZombie) is in play

Day 2 Begins!

The deadline for Day 2 is Wednesday, May 9, 2018 at 6:15 PM (MST)

Official Vote Count 2-0
Not Voting
(13): HarmlessZombie, Ankamius, Papa Zito, ActionDan, Tywin Lannister, brassherald, Eddie Cane, Wisdom, the worst, Kokichi Oma, Nancy Drew 39, Sugar Cain, Srceenplay

With 13 voters alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2018-05-09 18:15:00)
Last edited by Beefster on Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (isolation #17) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:58 pm

Post by Beefster »

Official Vote Count 2-1
Tywin Lannister
Papa Zito
(1):

Not Voting
(10): HarmlessZombie, Ankamius, Papa Zito, ActionDan, Tywin Lannister, brassherald, Eddie Cane, Nancy Drew 39, Sugar Cain, Srceenplay

With 13 voters, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline
Last edited by Beefster on Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (isolation #18) » Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:35 am

Post by Beefster »

Official Vote Count 2-2
Papa Zito
(3): Kokichi Oma, ,
Tywin Lannister
(1):

Not Voting
(9): HarmlessZombie, Ankamius, ActionDan, brassherald, Eddie Cane, Nancy Drew 39, Sugar Cain, Srceenplay,

Deadline
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (isolation #19) » Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:10 pm

Post by Beefster »

Official Vote Count 2-3
Papa Zito
(5): Kokichi Oma, Tywin Lannister, , ,
(L-2)

ActionDan
Tywin Lannister
Eddie Cane
(1):
brassherald
(1):

Not Voting
(3): HarmlessZombie, Sugar Cain, Srceenplay

Deadline
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (isolation #20) » Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:30 pm

Post by Beefster »

Official Vote Count 2-4
Papa Zito
(5): Kokichi Oma, Tywin Lannister, brassherald, Wisdom, the worst
(L-2)

ActionDan
(1): Nancy Drew 39
Tywin Lannister
Eddie Cane
brassherald
(1):
Ankamius
(1):
Kokichi Oma
(1):

Not Voting
(2): HarmlessZombie, Sugar Cain

Deadline
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #505 (isolation #21) » Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:41 am

Post by Beefster »

Official Vote Count 2-5
Papa Zito
(3): Tywin Lannister, brassherald, Wisdom
Ankamius
(3): Eddie Cane, ,
Tywin Lannister
Eddie Cane
Kokichi Oma
(1): Ankamius
Srceenplay
(1):
Wisdom
(1):

Not Voting

Deadline
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (isolation #22) » Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:50 am

Post by Beefster »

Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (isolation #23) » Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:50 am

Post by Beefster »

Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (isolation #24) » Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:50 am

Post by Beefster »

Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (isolation #25) » Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:50 am

Post by Beefster »

Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (isolation #26) » Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:50 am

Post by Beefster »

Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (isolation #27) » Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:50 am

Post by Beefster »

Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #550 (isolation #28) » Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:51 am

Post by Beefster »

Official Vote Count 2-6
Papa Zito
(3): Tywin Lannister, brassherald,
Ankamius
(3): Eddie Cane, Nancy Drew 39,
Sugar Cain
Tywin Lannister
Eddie Cane
Srceenplay
(1): the worst

Not Voting

Deadline
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #551 (isolation #29) » Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:52 am

Post by Beefster »

Derp. I've been forgetting to check for prods.

Prodding Sugar Cain.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #661 (isolation #30) » Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:36 pm

Post by Beefster »

Official Vote Count 2-7
Papa Zito
(2): Tywin Lannister, brassherald
Ankamius
(2): Nancy Drew 39, Srceenplay
Sugar Cain
(2): Ankamius, Wisdom
Tywin Lannister
Eddie Cane
Srceenplay
Wisdom
(1):
the worst
(1):

Not Voting
(2): HarmlessZombie,

Deadline
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (isolation #31) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:06 pm

Post by Beefster »

Official Vote Count 2-8
the worst
(2): Eddie Cane,
Srceenplay
Sugar Cain
(2): Wisdom,
Papa Zito
(1): Tywin Lannister
Ankamius
Tywin Lannister
Eddie Cane
Wisdom
(1): Sugar Cain

Not Voting
(2): HarmlessZombie, Kokichi Oma

Deadline
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #731 (isolation #32) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:40 pm

Post by Beefster »

Tywin Lannister has been prodded
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #733 (isolation #33) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:43 pm

Post by Beefster »

In post 732, the worst wrote:
In post 731, Beefster wrote:
Tywin Lannister has been prodded
Did a bit of gold fall out or did you not prod him hard enough?
I apparently don't know the reference.

I have never seen/read Game of Thrones. That will change if/when I get hired on as an actual employee since I work for a cable company. I don't want to pay for HBO because I'm cheap and I'm okay with waiting.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #808 (isolation #34) » Tue May 01, 2018 2:52 pm

Post by Beefster »

Official Vote Count 2-9
Papa Zito
(3): Tywin Lannister, ,
the worst
(2): Eddie Cane, Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Ankamius
Tywin Lannister
Eddie Cane
Wisdom
Kokichi Oma
(1):
brassherald
(1):

Not Voting
(1): HarmlessZombie

Deadline
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #809 (isolation #35) » Tue May 01, 2018 2:53 pm

Post by Beefster »

In post 806, Papa Zito wrote:Guys I'm sorry, I have to replace out. Things have gone all kinds of wrong at work so I'm doing 12 hour days and just don't have the time or energy needed to give this game the attention it deserves. I really hate to leave since this looks like a fun puzzle to solve but you guys will be better served with someone who can devote more attention than I can. Good luck!
Okay. I'll be getting you a replacement momentarily.

Now looking for a replacement for Papa Zito
Last edited by Beefster on Tue May 01, 2018 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #811 (isolation #36) » Tue May 01, 2018 4:15 pm

Post by Beefster »

Tywin Lannister has not picked up his prod.

Now seeking replacements for Papa Zito and Tywin Lannister
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #844 (isolation #37) » Wed May 02, 2018 1:10 pm

Post by Beefster »

havingfitz replaces Papa Zito
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #871 (isolation #38) » Wed May 02, 2018 2:14 pm

Post by Beefster »

Last edited by Beefster on Wed May 02, 2018 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #873 (isolation #39) » Wed May 02, 2018 2:14 pm

Post by Beefster »

Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #874 (isolation #40) » Wed May 02, 2018 2:14 pm

Post by Beefster »

Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #875 (isolation #41) » Wed May 02, 2018 2:14 pm

Post by Beefster »

Official Vote Count 2-10
brassherald
(3): Wisdom, ,
havingfitz
(2): Kokichi Oma, brassherald
Ankamius
(2): Nancy Drew 39,
the worst
Tywin Lannister
(1): havingfitz
Eddie Cane
Wisdom
Sugar Cain
(1):

Not Voting
(1): Harmless Zombie

Deadline
Last edited by Beefster on Wed May 02, 2018 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #899 (isolation #42) » Wed May 02, 2018 6:23 pm

Post by Beefster »

Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #900 (isolation #43) » Wed May 02, 2018 6:24 pm

Post by Beefster »

Official Vote Count 2-11
brassherald
(4): Wisdom, the worst, Ankamius,
havingfitz
Ankamius
(2): Nancy Drew 39, Tywin Lannister
the worst
Tywin Lannister
Eddie Cane
Wisdom
Sugar Cain
(1): Eddie Cane

Not Voting
(0):

Deadline
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1054 (isolation #44) » Thu May 03, 2018 1:08 pm

Post by Beefster »

Something broke my vote counter. Stand by while I debug.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1057 (isolation #45) » Thu May 03, 2018 1:19 pm

Post by Beefster »

As it turns out, I didn't account for the edge case where everyone has a vote somewhere. I guess that never came up the last time I modded.

Official Vote Count 2-12
Tywin Lannister
(4): havingfitz, , ,
brassherald
(3): Wisdom, Harmless Zombie,
havingfitz
Ankamius
(2): Tywin Lannister,
Eddie Cane
Sugar Cain
(1):

Not Voting
(0):

Deadline
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1072 (isolation #46) » Fri May 04, 2018 3:54 am

Post by Beefster »

Prodding ActionDan

Sorry for not being on top of things. I'm at a weird point in my life right now.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1107 (isolation #47) » Fri May 04, 2018 1:35 pm

Post by Beefster »

pirate mollie replaces brassherald
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1110 (isolation #48) » Fri May 04, 2018 1:48 pm

Post by Beefster »

Official Vote Count 2-13
Tywin Lannister
(3): Srceenplay, Eddie Cane,
pirate mollie
(3): Wisdom, Nancy Drew 39,
Ankamius
(2): Tywin Lannister, the worst
havingfitz
(1): pirate mollie
Eddie Cane
Sugar Cain
Kokichi Oma
(1):

Not Voting
(1):

Deadline
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1126 (isolation #49) » Fri May 04, 2018 3:01 pm

Post by Beefster »

In post 1125, the worst wrote:
@beefy
if I controlled the zambie and I pm'd you now like "whadduuuup zambie needs to vote koki rn" and you saw it 5 hrs later would you do that vote?
I'd do it as soon as I got the chance, yes.

Whoever controls the zombie can also give me a target time for the vote and I will do my best to vote then.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1244 (isolation #50) » Sat May 05, 2018 3:54 am

Post by Beefster »

Official Vote Count 2-14
Tywin Lannister
(4): Srceenplay, Harmless Zombie, ,
pirate mollie
(3): Wisdom, Nancy Drew 39, Kokichi Oma
Ankamius
(2): Tywin Lannister, the worst
havingfitz
Eddie Cane
Sugar Cain
Kokichi Oma

Not Voting
(0):

Deadline
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1245 (isolation #51) » Sat May 05, 2018 3:57 am

Post by Beefster »

In post 1122, Ankamius wrote:
In post 2, Beefster wrote:The zombie is represented by the alt account, Harmless Zombie. It is controllable both directly (via a login) and indirectly (via PM) by the mafia.
@Mod: This statement can be interpreted two different ways. Does this statement mean that mafia control it via PM and via login, or do mafia control it via PM and not necessarily via login?
The mafia has a login which they can use anytime to change the vote, but they also have the option of asking me to change the vote. Having both options makes it so that it's harder to metagame on when the zombie votes.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1332 (isolation #52) » Sat May 05, 2018 4:42 pm

Post by Beefster »

Official Vote Count 2-15
Tywin Lannister
(4): Srceenplay, Harmless Zombie, Ankamius, Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
(3): ActionDan, ,
pirate mollie
(2): Nancy Drew 39,
Kokichi Oma
(2): havingfitz,
Sugar Cain
Wisdom
(1):

Not Voting
(0):

Deadline
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1338 (isolation #53) » Sat May 05, 2018 6:09 pm

Post by Beefster »

Katyusha replaces ActionDan
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1475 (isolation #54) » Sun May 06, 2018 8:21 am

Post by Beefster »

Official Vote Count 2-16
pirate mollie
(5): Nancy Drew 39, Tywin Lannister, , ,
(L-2)

Kokichi Oma
(3): havingfitz, Wisdom,
Tywin Lannister
(2): Srceenplay, Harmless Zombie
Sugar Cain
Wisdom

Not Voting
(1):

Deadline
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1589 (isolation #55) » Tue May 08, 2018 1:13 pm

Post by Beefster »

As of , pirate mollie has been hammered.

Official Vote Count 2-FINAL
pirate mollie
(7): Nancy Drew 39, Tywin Lannister, Katyusha, Eddie Cane, the worst, ,
(LYNCHED)

Kokichi Oma
(4): Wisdom, Ankamius, ,
Tywin Lannister
Wisdom

Flip incoming.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1590 (isolation #56) » Tue May 08, 2018 1:21 pm

Post by Beefster »

I'll get around to flavor... Maybe.

pirate mollie has been lynched.

Spoiler: flippety flip
Grim Reaper wrote:Hello, pirate mollie
brassherald
, You are Barry Rockwell,
Mafia Grim Reaper

You are part of the mafia. Your partners in evildoing are [REDACTED].
You collectively have a factional kill. You must choose who makes the kill each night.
The mafia PT ([REDACTED]) will be open at all times and all of you will continue to have access to the mafia thread after your deaths.

You have one special ability in addition to your factional abilities:
Soul Reap
: You are able to make the factional kill even if you have died.

You win when living mafia players control at least half of the town. (not including the zombie, if active)

Confirm that you have received this role by posting in the mafia PT.

The main game thread is here.

Barry was an assassin and he loved it. Nothing brought him more satisfaction than chopping up people into tiny pieces.

Night 2 Begins

Submit your night actions and stuff

Night 2 will end at 6:30 PM MST (GMT -6) on 2018-05-10
That is in (expired on 2018-05-10 18:30:00)
Last edited by Beefster on Tue May 08, 2018 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1591 (isolation #57) » Tue May 08, 2018 1:40 pm

Post by Beefster »

Shit. I'm dumb.

I guess I ruined the game.

I think I need a break from mafia right now.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1599 (isolation #58) » Tue May 08, 2018 1:45 pm

Post by Beefster »

Everyone except me wins!

YAY!!!
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1601 (isolation #59) » Tue May 08, 2018 1:47 pm

Post by Beefster »

Spoiler: All dem roles
Necromancer wrote:Hello, Kokichi Oma, you are Stanley Fawcett,
Mafia Necromancer

You are part of the mafia. Your partners in evildoing are brassherald (Grim Reaper) and Sugar Cain (Revenant).
You collectively have a factional kill. You must choose who makes the kill each night.
The mafia PT (here) will be open at all times and all of you will continue to have access to the mafia thread after your deaths.

Reanimate
: Each night, you may choose a dead player to reanimate into a zombie. There are some things to note about this zombie:
  • It has a vote, which you control.
  • It is represented by the alt account Harmless Zombie (password: [REDACTED]), which you may control directly by logging in or indirectly by PMing Beefster and/or Venmar with a vote and an optional time. We will do our best to vote at the specified time, if given. (provided we are available at the desired time) Your associates may also control the zombie, even while dead.
  • If the zombie account posts anything other than naked votes, it will be turned to dust and no longer be counted in vote counts
  • It turns to dust at the end of the next day, after the final vote count and flip. As such, it is only possible to have one zombie at a time.
  • It counts toward the "votes needed to lynch" count.
  • It cannot be lynched or killed
  • It is not identifiable by the town in any way
  • You cannot reanimate a zombie without a dead body, e.g. you cannot reanimate the same player twice (because their body has been turned to dust)
Resilient Soul
: When you die, your powers, including this one, will be inherited by another living mafia member of your choice.

You win when living mafia players control at least half of the town. (not including the zombie, if active)

Confirm that you have received this role PM by posting in the mafia PT.

You may quote this role PM in the mafia thread.

Stanley was the funeral director. He gave such touching eulogies that nobody really suspected him of necromancy. In retrospect, it seems a lot more obvious.
Revenant wrote:Hello, Sugar Cain, You are Candace Mosher,
Mafia Revenant

You are part of the mafia. Your partners in evildoing are brassherald (Grim Reaper) and Kokichi Oma (Necromancer).
The mafia PT (here) will be open at all times and all of you will continue to have access to the mafia thread after your deaths.

Haunt
: Each night after you have died, you may roleblock any player, dead or alive. You may not select the same targets on consecutive nights.

Candace was an actress with an unsettling smile. The stagehands would often challenge each other to staring contests with her. She could pick the losers by smiling creepily at them.
Grim Reaper wrote:Hello, brassherald, You are Barry Rockwell,
Mafia Grim Reaper

You are part of the mafia. Your partners in evildoing are Kokichi Oma (Necromancer) and Sugar Cain (Revenant).

Soul Reap
: You are able to make the factional kill even if you have died.

Barry was an assassin and he loved it. Nothing brought him more satisfaction than chopping up people into tiny pieces.
Specter wrote:Hello, ActionDan. You are Brenna MacArthur,
Town Specter

You have one special ability:
Stubborn Spirit
: You can still post in the main game thread after you have died. However, you do not have a vote after your death and you never get to see the dead thread.

While alive, you have all of the same abilities as a regular citizen.

Please confirm that you have received this role PM by replying with your role and alignment.

Brenna was a stubborn woman. She would never change her mind, no matter what. Her family joked that she would probably refuse to move on to the afterlife because she was so stubborn.
Prophet wrote:Hello, Wisdom. You are Gabriel Manchester,
Town Prophet

Prophetic Visions
: You get to see the dead thread, found here, even before you have died. Do not post in it until you have died.

Gabriel was always preaching nonsense in the town square. He would talk about how he has "seen the other side" and how he shook hands with the Devil. Nobody ever believed him.
Graverobber wrote:Hello, Srceenplay. You are Robert Burke,
Town Night 2+ Graverobber

Exhume
(Night 2+): Each night, starting on night 2, you may dig up the body of a dead player, preventing that player from being reanimated by the Necromancer for the rest of the game.

Robert made a less-than-honest living digging up graves and selling bodies on the black market. Normally, he did this for selfish reasons, but with a necromancer on the loose, it actually turned out to be just what the doctor ordered.
Posthumous Cop wrote:Hello, Eddie Cane, you are David McLane,
Town Posthumous Cop

You have one special ability, with a catch:
Thorough Investigation
: Each night, you may choose a living player to determine their alignment. Your sanity is guaranteed and you are not affected by abilities that alter investigation results (you can be roleblocked, however).
However
, you do not get the results of your investigation until after you die.
  • Posthumous
    : When you die, you send your investigation results to another player (dead or alive) of your choice.

David had one speed: slow. But boy, was he thorough. No detail ever slipped through his fingers and when it really came down to the wire, he was always right.
Guardian Angel wrote:Hello, EeveeLution Army, you are Angela Nightingale,
Town Guardian Angel

Protection
: Each night, you may choose a living player to save from being killed.
  • Eternal Calling
    : You continue to have protection abilities even after you have died.

Angela's whole existence was in saving lives. It didn't matter what it costed or if it was even possible; she put everything she had into her patients.
Vengeful Townie wrote:Hello, Ankamius, you are Scott Collins,
Vengeful Townie

Vengeance Kill
: When you die, you may attempt to kill a living player of your choice on the following night.

Scott often gave empty death threats to those who wronged him. It seems the powers that be may be granting him his wish.
VT 1 wrote:Hello, Tywin Lannister, you are Jamie Savage,
Vanilla Townie

Jamie was the construction manager and demolitions expert. Talk about conflict of interest.
VT 2 wrote:Hello, Papa Zito, you are Samantha Bird,
Vanilla Townie

Since Ms. Bird was the local dance instructor, people always wondered when she would put on
Swan Lake
at the theater
VT 3 wrote:Hello, the worst, you are Larry Dobbins,
Vanilla Townie

Larry may not be as popular as the female nannies, though many appreciate his sense of adventure, imagination, and confidence he instills in the children he watches. His critics blamed him for the necromancy in town.
VT 4 wrote:Hello, Nancy Drew 39, you are Kendra Thompson,
Vanilla Townie

Kendra was the CEO of the local tech startup and creator of an esoteric programming language. Her Twitter feed exploded when the necromancy made the news.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1603 (isolation #60) » Tue May 08, 2018 1:49 pm

Post by Beefster »

I'm sad I didn't get to see the graverobber interactions.

Maybe I'll rerun this game as an open with a regular doctor instead of the Guardian Angel. Or maybe a better Revenant.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1606 (isolation #61) » Tue May 08, 2018 1:51 pm

Post by Beefster »

Lucky guess?
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1610 (isolation #62) » Tue May 08, 2018 1:54 pm

Post by Beefster »

Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1622 (isolation #63) » Tue May 08, 2018 2:20 pm

Post by Beefster »

In post 1618, Ankamius wrote:Go ahead and release my personal PT, Beef.
I public-ized it. You gotta link it.
Get to know a meat boy

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”