----
(1)
: Oxy

Not Voting
---
(5)
: randomidget, mutantdevle, Not_Mafia, the worst, pisskop

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline: (expired on 2018-04-24 12:00:00)

Mod Notes:

- None!
Last edited by Mathdino on Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:20 am

Post by pisskop »

wholly All My Children you guys.

Its going to be a pain in my balls to sort the bickering and logical fallacies.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:33 am

Post by Alonzo »

In post 1344, Randomnamechange wrote:ok so my pc decided to break down. i am more or less caught up now, any questions?
i wont be long posting for a little bit while fixing my pc
In post 1345, Randomnamechange wrote:oxy, sando
momonen, the worst, CJ
NM, Pintu, pisskop
Ico, nm, mutant
alonzo

reads atm
Got any Filler?
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:58 am

Post by ceejayvinoya »

VOTE: Icolinoleum

@mutantdevle
I was answering people earlier on why I think your readlist sucks. I can be judged for a lack of an explanation as well as actually having one. Guess which one looks better. :P
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:22 am

Post by Alonzo »

In post 1333, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 1331, the worst wrote:could you link me to what you perceived to be AtE in your last game with scum!pingu btw?
Spoiler: Pintu being emotionally manipulative
In post 1107, pinturicchio wrote:@NSG, I really don't know what to say to you, because you haven't said where the hell are you coming from with your read on me, sorry
In post 1184, pinturicchio wrote:Ok, first of all: I am the better vig option. Sorry Gamma, but Dino is right: the stupid wagon on me was a death sentence as I'm not a PR. Town already made that mistake and there's no turning back. And yes, stupid wagon, fucking stupid wagon, because almost all the reads about me on this game were "that post from Pin looks like newb!town" or "I've seen "newb!scum playing like Pin". I subscribed to this game to play with experienced players to learn quickly and be contributive, but no matter how much effort I took (and yeah, a lot of effort using google translate almost the entire time to use the exact words I'm trying to say), no one really cared about what I had to say in this game. "You overexplain yourself" of fucking course I do, I don't speak fluent english, I'm here because of that. I really tried to be helpful, but it was impossible. Please, lynch or vig me this day, as I assume I will be more helpful being dead than alive in this game.
In post 1187, pinturicchio wrote:Secondly, and to be a little more positive, I did learn a lot with this game, so thank you all. Hope my flip helps anyone to build better cases on D2 as I feel every single case on this day was Dino talking shit and trying to be MVP.
In post 1188, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 1186, Mathdino wrote:@pintu: i'll listen to your reads if i'm still alive btw

hope you don't fall into the "fuck the community for D1 lynching me" mindset tbh
the first game i played with hyper-experienced players got me D1 lynched for bullshit reasons
sometimes it's more about charisma than anything else, which can be annoying but things get better
Don't worry, I'll keep playing as my english has already improved and I learned a lot from this game: I need more confidence on myself and my own cases and reads. I know you took time to read what I had to say and there are others that did too, so sorry for generalizing but that's how I felt this game.
In post 1189, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 1185, Aneninen wrote:Jay: I know.

But right now I seriously doubt if I did anything that would change anything.

I took a look while I was working and I saw no cases. Players are sheeping sheeping players. That's all I can see. Even during a brief look at all the pages I saw plenty of scummy posts from almost all of you. (You're no exception.) Would it be worth pointing the out? I'd spend hours with posting only to face the fact: noone would care.
Exactly how I feel, and it's even more unffair for you since you have done a lot to contribute. It just feels like people took two random wagons just to have a lynch and a vig target. Even if you flip scum, I would say it was just a lucky guess.
In post 1220, pinturicchio wrote:This is exactly the shit I was talking about: you guys just like so much the smell of your own farts that it's impossible playing along with you. "I KNEW THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN, THIS WAS ALL PLANNED ALONG!!1!ONE!1" Nicely done, A50
In post 1221, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 1218, Luca Blight wrote:Fair enough Pin, but why not vote Mutant when the wagon built? He was clearly your favoured lynch, or so it seemed.
"Just to be clear: I don't think this "push a wagon till getting a claim" is the best strategy at all", said Pinturicchio, but nobody cared. I will be vigged today as it is the best for town, and I'm town, so now I don't like that strategy.
In post 1225, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 1224, Luca Blight wrote:
@Pin:
But then if we followed you and voted A50 then presumably that would also draw out a claim, so...
I'm voting for the player who I now think is the most probable scum of all; if you wanna follow, that's up to you. I'm playing my game now that I'm certainly a dead man walking.
In post 1227, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 1223, JaydragonKing wrote:This is Almost's ego finally reaching critical mass. I knew he wouldn't stay silent for too long, especially after he let Dino build it up to be shot Night one by the mafia instead of him.

Pintu, you also have to realize the Vigilante DOES have a mind of their own too. They may very well shoot someone elsa.
Sure, but Vig SHOULD shoot me, as it's better to shoot a VT claim than someone who could be a PR. It's the best for the team, and I'm going to fuck up the vig if he doesn't following the best for the team and trying to be the hero. The ONLY way I survive this is if 1. The JK REALLY thinks I'm town, which I really don't know, or 2. If we get 2 more claims, one of those gets lynched and the other looks scummier than me. I don't expect neither of those happening
In post 1231, pinturicchio wrote:Sorry Luca, I'm tired of this bullshit, not giving my thoughts again to not be useful as it had been the entire game. People like NSG and A50 comes from nowhere, starts a wagon without arguments and now I'm 99% dead. Want some quick thoughts? You are locktown, win the game for us and keep pushing those who are playing like shit.
In post 1261, pinturicchio wrote:I don't really know why I have to say this, but again: I wasn't voting for mutant, I was voting for Aneninen. Could you stop making assumptions that started off from a lie? Just lynch me already, you qill get more info from that than from A50 lying to get his "I KnEW YOu WeRe gOIng TO do ThaT!!1" gimmick
In post 1267, pinturicchio wrote:The lesson here is that I'm right about not being considered in this game. As A50 said in his first read list, "literally, WHO?"
In post 1275, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 1273, Mathdino wrote:Not gonna lie, this lynch feels wrong
But I just don't see other viable lynches right now with 3 days on the deadline
I guess A50 could be scum but we're not d1 lynching him
I'm pretty low on townreads :/
Why are "WE" not D1 lynching A50???? Because you say so? Because he's not expendable like me or Aneninen?? That's what's going on this game's D1 tbh. Just kill us already without trying to be sweet with us, if you want to play only with experienced players, don't let us in in the first place.
In post 1285, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 1277, Mathdino wrote:What?

A50 is a player I have a good record of sorting given time and flips. I can generally tell which players fall under that category. It has nothing to do with experience. I'd just as quickly say we're not d1 lynching Paradox.
Again, WE'RE not d1 lynching Paradox? Good for you if you can sort A50, I don't trust you and your reads as me being in this position is partly because of you. The possibility of you being scum with A50 and winning the game just by saying "hey trust me we are not lynching this guy on D1" is getting more and more plausible. What's going to happen tomorrow? What changes between D1 and D2 for A50? He automatically get's his role pasted on his forehead and it becomes obvious what his alignment is?

I'm tired of your leadership, it's full of manipulation and making the game go the way YOU want, but not the rest. Tired of "I know the best for town" vibe
In post 1305, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 1304, Gamma Emerald wrote: One thing I find fun is after being accused of being on a scum motivated wagon Anen tries to wagon Mathdino.
Like I'm seeing less and less that I like. Fuck it I'm following this lead.
VOTE: Aneninen
He was not accused of being on a scum motivated wagon, the wagon started MUCH AFTER he placed his vote on Mutant. I'm really tired of people reading the fuck they want on this game. Gamma, if you don't trust A50, don't make the game easy for him voting the wagon he is trying to push without reasons.
In post 1322, pinturicchio wrote:ME WALLPOSTING? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOW MUCH FUCKING POSTS DO YOU HAVE IN THIS GAME, DINO????
In post 1325, pinturicchio wrote:You saying I make wallposts when the only really big post I made was full of spoiler tags is just the cherry of the cake of this game. Saying that the reason this game is mainly to wallposts and not because of your fucking lame 1v1 with Luca to see who has the longer dick is just painful, and the lack of posting of other people could be mainly because of neither wallposts and said 1v1, so could you make any good reads at all, Dino?
P-edit: apology accepted, still thinking the 1v1 was much more determinant
In post 1328, pinturicchio wrote:Actually I just want this day finished so I get vigged and look what A50 says when D2 comes. Spoiler alert: "whatever, he was the better option"
VOTE: Aneninen
In post 1340, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 1337, Mathdino wrote:
In post 1325, pinturicchio wrote:You saying I make wallposts when the only really big post I made was full of spoiler tags is just the cherry of the cake of this game. Saying that the reason this game is mainly to wallposts and not because of your fucking lame 1v1 with Luca to see who has the longer dick is just painful, and the lack of posting of other people could be mainly because of neither wallposts and said 1v1, so could you make any good reads at all, Dino?
P-edit: apology accepted, still thinking the 1v1 was much more determinant
i neither started that nor insisted that anyone do anything more than skim that

every time that happened i actively asked to disengage

but then it became "yo mathdino is scum for dropping the conversation"

like obviously games are much better without 1v1s, i think the content of 1v1s is barely alignment indicative and should largely be skipped
Disengaging throwing shade in those posts is not disengaging at all, you knew Luca was going to reply to you. Don't try to sell me that shit. I tried to disengage that 1v1 telling Luca to back off, because you were clearly going to keep saying "smarter" shit
In post 1353, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 1350, Mathdino wrote:
In post 1347, Luca Blight wrote:If Paradox or Creature claimed VT would you be saying they would have to be lynched at some point? Of course you wouldn't.
creature is just gonna get NK'd

paradox i guess is policyviggable, i wouldn't mind a vig there if he just claimed VT out of nowhere (which would be inherently scummy)
So now you're saying that you wouldn't mind to vig your locktown (as said by you)... I don't really know why the fuck I trusted you
In post 1367, pinturicchio wrote:The thing is, if you were townreading someone, there's no chance he would get to L-1 because "we are not lynching him today guys", so let's cut the hypothetical crap?
In post 1406, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 1405, Mathdino wrote:
In post 1403, pinturicchio wrote:Well then, what are you waiting for. Jump on the wagon again, let's lynch Aneninen and if he flips town, the vig shoots Dino. If Aneninen flips scum, we follow the first plan and the vig shoots me.
You being scum is in no way conditional on Anen being scum, and obviously verbalising this plan is a bucket of WIFOM.

Do you believe you're never getting lynched given the circumstances?
I didn't understand a single thing of your post. I want this day to end and I'm persuading Luca to lynch Aneninen so we can go on. This has been an eternal dawn for me
In post 1473, pinturicchio wrote:Fuck it, I'm not following scum. A50 is pocketing Dino without even trying. Dino: "I'm starting to think that NSG could be scum. A50, what do you think?" - A50: "lynch NSG" - Dino: "Yeah, I agree". WHAT. THE ACTUAL. FUCK.
VOTE: Almost50
In post 1499, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 1492, Almost50 wrote:OK. So Dino wanted a readlist? Here are my final reads:

1. Mathdino (Town)
2. JaydragonKing (Scum)
3. Almost50 (Town, of course)
4. Luca Blight (Shitty Town)
5. northsidegal (Scum)
6. Creature (How is this still in the game?)
7. Pinturicchio (Shitty Town)
8. Aneninen (Town)
9. Gamma Emerald (Town)
10. TheGoldenParadox (80% Shitty Town, 20% Scum)
11. jmo16mla (Town_
12. mutantdevle (80% Scum, 20% Shitty Town)
Oh, so I went from "the best lynch today because you are clearly scum" to "shitty town"? Throw me some shade, sugar!
In post 1503, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 1493, Mathdino wrote:Does anyone here legitimately believe that I'm town and A50 is scum?

Because I'm telling you right now that out of anyone in this playerlist, town-me has by FAR the best shot at determining A50's alignment, and I'm saying he's town. If he's not, he's going to be incredibly easy to sort tomorrow.

You guys are utterly failing to understand his progression this game and are essentially proving correct the idea that it's better off to not show up in the thread at all.

The fact that no one sees that A50 and I have a legitimate argument for NSG being weird (and she is in fact posting in every game other than this one, I CHECKED) and that A50 is being explicitly wagoned for it is extremely concerning.

If anyone thinks A50 is scum you're gonna have to make a real nice case for an A50/Mathdino scumteam because you're not going to make a good case for "Mathdino is just fucking wrong about A50 here".
"town-me has by FAR the best shot at determining A50's alignment", "I have a legitimate argument for NSG being weird"... GTFO with your MVPness and accept you are wrong for one fucking time, as you were wrong jumping on Aneninen's and my wagon for no single reason at all
In post 1506, pinturicchio wrote:Or either. Man, fuck english
In post 1514, pinturicchio wrote:In today's premiere, we have Dino as Anakin Skywalker
Almost50 as Sheev Palpatine
Pin as Mace Windu

Come to the light side, Ani, and prevent shitty prequels

Also Jay as jmo as Jar Jar Binks
In post 1519, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 1512, Mathdino wrote:
In post 1505, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 1502, Mathdino wrote:
In post 1499, pinturicchio wrote:Oh, so I went from "the best lynch today because you are clearly scum" to "shitty town"? Throw me some shade, sugar!
Making sarcastic statements like this does basically nothing to convince anyone or advance the gamestate.
Not voting for obv!scum A50 neither
You want to turn this into a "I'm right" "No I'm right" argument?

Like jesus fuck dude this isn't being clever and this isn't adding anything to the discussion. No one has made a good argument for A50-scum yet.
It was a fucking joke. And I'm saying he's pocketing you, the loudest and manipulative town alive. You're Anakin, he's Palpatine. Why is that not enough argument for me believing he's scum?
In post 1533, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 1523, Mathdino wrote:
In post 1519, pinturicchio wrote:It was a fucking joke. And I'm saying he's pocketing you, the loudest and manipulative town alive. You're Anakin, he's Palpatine. Why is that not enough argument for me believing he's scum?
Because you and Paradox aren't good at recognising pocketing.
Because you say so, right?
In post 1536, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 1510, Almost50 wrote:@Pintu: Would you be willing to be called "The Definition of Stupidity" once I flip? I know you think high of your game (almost everybody does) but you are not as good as you may think. Not even close. Nor even remotely close.
I SAY GIVE ME SOME SHADE, SUGAR
In post 1539, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 1537, Mathdino wrote:
In post 1533, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 1523, Mathdino wrote:
In post 1519, pinturicchio wrote:It was a fucking joke. And I'm saying he's pocketing you, the loudest and manipulative town alive. You're Anakin, he's Palpatine. Why is that not enough argument for me believing he's scum?
Because you and Paradox aren't good at recognising pocketing.
Because I've pocketed Paradox before and he didn't recognise it at all, and now he thinks that me doing something reasonably different from that is actually pocketing.

And because you're fucking wrong on 2 counts.

If you're interested in improving, you own up to being wrong. If I'm wrong on A50, then yeah, I've learned something. But I'm not wrong here.
Um, I'm not wrong until I see the flip, thank you. Or do you alredy know what's he gonna flip because you are scum? *Shitty Dino argument*
In post 1541, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 1540, Mathdino wrote:Behaviour like this is essentially exactly why you're playing badly tbh.
In post 1548, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 1542, Mathdino wrote:Calling pintu/Jay/NSG, outside chance of Luca and jmo.

Edit: pintu what are you planning on saying here if A50 and I both flip town?
I think you are town, stop saying the opposite. If A50 flips town, I will say I was wrong about the pocketing thing and I will move on, as any normal person would do. Or do you think I'm the kind of douchebag that would go and say "well this is Dino and A50's fault because yaddah yaddah"?? Nah, I know one or two guys who would do that here, but not me.

And may I just add that this emotional display essentially got Almost50 lynched instead of us 3 in the scum team who were
all
promising wagons day 1.

Do not underestimate Pintu.
Pintu

You have been holding out on us no?

Also appreciate the effort from Devle there
In post 1339, Oxy wrote:Just read Mutantdevle's ISO

Somewhat hesitant because the hydra seems pretty confident here

but this is town. There are a few posts that I just don't see coming from scum.
Somewhat hesitant because the hydra is confident here... So you think you and the hydra are same team, and you worry about their reaction when making your own reads? Are you a sheep oxy?
In post 1342, Quick wrote:
In post 1267, MOMOMEN wrote:Okay. Explain how
How are you going to force people to explain when you don't?
In post 1343, MOMOMEN wrote:jesus fucking christ
Are you spent Hydra? Karmas a harsh mistress.
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:31 am

Post by Alonzo »

@Heisenburg

I want you in the hundred club. Start posting.
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:00 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

pk you were a lot more aggreeable when we played together :p

-kts
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:03 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

we're just gonna stick to our guns and wait for everyone else to realize we're right in what we say. don't want to force you guys into anything, but lol, there's a lot of obvious wolves running around. :]

-kts
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:10 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 1355, Alonzo wrote:@Heisenburg

Hello mister Alonzo.

About the emotional manipulation: look at the timeline. He (Mutant) started gutreading me as scum, then I asked the worst to be careful, then Mutant comes and talks about me being good at emotional manipulation. Do you see what I'm saying? He's building a case after thinking I'm scum, not before, so he's reaching as hell. I haven't manipulated anyone in this game, not even close of what I did in that scumgame. My posts directed at Duckling weren't game related, I just asked him to not make toxic posts because I don't like them.
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:10 am

Post by Oxy »

@alonzo yeah I'm a bit of a sheep. If I'm confidently town reading someone

and they have a good reason to confidently scum read someone else who I'm not confidently reading,

sheeping is a good option.
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:13 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

@Oxy, ftr i too am not so confident in devle anymore. good read :]

-kts
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:58 am

Post by Alonzo »

In post 1358, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 1355, Alonzo wrote:@Heisenburg

Hello mister Alonzo.

About the emotional manipulation: look at the timeline. He (Mutant) started gutreading me as scum, then I asked the worst to be careful, then Mutant comes and talks about me being good at emotional manipulation. Do you see what I'm saying? He's building a case after thinking I'm scum, not before, so he's reaching as hell. I haven't manipulated anyone in this game, not even close of what I did in that scumgame. My posts directed at Duckling weren't game related, I just asked him to not make toxic posts because I don't like them.
Whats your view on the way this game so far has gone so far? Do you have any idea who could be my +1 in Worst/Hydra +1?

In post 1359, Oxy wrote:@alonzo yeah I'm a bit of a sheep. If I'm confidently town reading someone

and they have a good reason to confidently scum read someone else who I'm not confidently reading,

sheeping is a good option.
I was thinking about your bonafide reason for voting the worst. If I was to apply a similar logic across the game, I suspect I may have voted for him between 15-20 times right now!

So I'm really confused that you cant see that the Hydra cant be trusted.
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:02 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

playing mafia is about making reads you trust. all the shading on our slot is pretty funny, but unfortunately enough, i think you're just terrible town.

-kts
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:03 am

Post by Oxy »

@alonzo
I don't understand.
You're saying that if you used my metric for voting the worst, you would have voted for the worst 15+ times by now

->Thus, I shouldn't trust the hydra.

I'm missing the connection between line 1 and line 2.
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:06 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 1362, MOMOMEN wrote:playing mafia is about making reads you trust. all the shading on our slot is pretty funny, but unfortunately enough, i think you're just terrible town.

-kts
ironically enough this is also shading but related to his character than his alignment. sorry bout that lol, kneejerk reaction.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:07 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

In post 1347, Oxy wrote:
In post 1345, Randomnamechange wrote:oxy, sando
momonen, the worst, CJ
NM, Pintu, pisskop
Ico, nm, mutant
alonzo

reads atm
Where did you actually mean to put NM, and what was the train of thought that led to him being mentioned twice? I'll take as much detail on part two as you'll give me.
Bottom nm is meant to be quick. I c&p'd the player list and must have accidentally written nm rather than quick? Idk rly it aint that deep fam
vonflare (21:40)
you suck randomidget
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:21 am

Post by Alonzo »

In post 1362, MOMOMEN wrote:playing mafia is about making reads you trust. all the shading on our slot is pretty funny, but unfortunately enough, i think you're just terrible town.

-kts
Well then I trust my read that your slot is gonna scummy as hell when it comes to the end of day pushes.

And If this is you being town... well we will have to discuss that after the game I guess. This is my first game with a hydra, I'm not seeing the correlation between play between the two heads at all here. well- apart from the opportunism present in you both.

Terrible Town. Love it. All you have is needle, and the ability to throw your hands up in a huff when people wont subscribe to your Bs.

Il quote this when I'm Obv scum later in the day.

Pedit *remebers to tone it down, passes it of as a flippant remark.
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:26 am

Post by Sando »

In post 1365, Randomnamechange wrote:Bottom nm is meant to be quick. I c&p'd the player list and must have accidentally written nm rather than quick? Idk rly it aint that deep fam
Quick is in the second most scummy list? Wat?
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:51 am

Post by Alonzo »

In post 1363, Oxy wrote:@alonzo
I don't understand.
You're saying that if you used my metric for voting the worst, you would have voted for the worst 15+ times by now

->Thus, I shouldn't trust the hydra.

I'm missing the connection between line 1 and line 2.
You seem to have higher tolerances for certain types of play, consider them Acceptable or Even townread them. -You want to death tunnel the duck for a RT reaction to a post of yours from 2-3 hundred posts ago. Thats your stance on a scumread I was pushing also for many RT reactions.

But honestly If Worst is a 7/10 D1 scumread for me, The hydra is at an 8.5 for frequent realtime slighting of Many slots. Thats my point.

So yeah my tolerance for the duck is obviously akin or greater than yours, but I only understand your trust of the hydra by how nice and polite they are when reaffirming you as their buddy.
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:06 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

just had a game where town went against my lynches and almost all were scum. the game got even more fucking worse later, but we dont hve to go into that.

im only warning u to keep u from harm, my loves.
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:09 pm

Post by Alonzo »

Its hard to imagine any town trusting you pal
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:10 pm

Post by Alonzo »

You should re read 1853 if you love bittersweet
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:21 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 1370, Alonzo wrote:Its hard to imagine any town trusting you pal
lol dude theres a line between playing mafia and being an asshole. youre putting me in a position where i have to ignore you or make myself out to be a braggadocious person in which the argument turns childish. i get this is mafia, but your ego is getting in the way way too much.
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:39 pm

Post by Alonzo »

I wouldn't touch that line with yours.
Feel free to post the mod if you think I have broken any rules
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:42 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

i'm respectfully asking you to tone it down, man. eddie doesn't really want to play anymore, and i'm starting to get to that point, too. it'd just be cool if you could push us in good faith.

Return to “Completed Open Games”