Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 446, Mulch wrote:Gamma is scum
Yes, OMGUS that mofo, Gamma.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:52 pm

Post by Mulch »

I don’t talk to pieces of shit, sorry
Amrock#3784
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:52 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 450, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 446, Mulch wrote:Gamma is scum
Yes, OMGUS that mofo, Gamma.
I mean he could be scum but this feels like the time you tried to direct my dayvig to a claimed PGO
VOTE: Nero Cain
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What game was that?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:56 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 453, Nero Cain wrote:What game was that?
I would think you'd remember it but okay, it was real folk blues rematch
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

If Gamma is scum that's the second time this game I've beaten Mulch to the draw. He's just a little too slow.

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:59 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

okay then, don't see how that's relevant
<Embrace The Void>

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Ah yes, the game I called you scum in and you threw a hissy fit and then you OMGUS shot me. but I like your manipulative attempt to show me in a negative light.

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:07 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 457, Nero Cain wrote:Ah yes, the game I called you scum in and you threw a hissy fit and then you OMGUS shot me. but I like your manipulative attempt to show me in a negative light.
it was never a fucking OMGUS shot, I shot you because your attempt to get me to shoot a claimed PGO felt suspicious, and the fact you can't accept that to this day proves how much you can't accept that you got outdone.
<Embrace The Void>

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

It was "suspicious" since I wanted you dead. I would have said the same thing as town though so *shrugz* but obviously, you won't believe that b/c it doesn't fit in the narrative you are pushing.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Do you think scum me was willing to SS Mulch? What do you think about RR claiming that he was against it b/c it would "kill three town." is he my buddy here?

ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:13 pm

Post by ActionDan »

Reroll
I'll give you a moment to let that sink in
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:21 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Okay I guess that's fair but I still felt like that was a scummy post, so it wasn't OMGUS, it just came from a post you were making because you were "suspecting" me. But it's the same thing, where you make a statement about me that just feels like it doesn't come from the right place.
PEdit: why wouldn't scum you want to SS mulch? Also what? If RR is townreading you then yeah he'd say that regardless of your actual alignment, what the hell was the point of bringing up what RR said?
<Embrace The Void>

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

b/c I am hard scumreading RR and I think he slipped.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

If I get another venge SS I'm killing you and Mulch

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:24 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 464, Nero Cain wrote:If I get another venge SS I'm killing you and Mulch
I'm willing to be traded for
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:24 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 463, Nero Cain wrote:b/c I am hard scumreading RR and I think he slipped.
also why the fuck are you projecting your reads onto me
<Embrace The Void>

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm asking you how you feel about it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, I guess its dumb b/c you HAVE to say that its not a slip b/c if you were town and thought it was a slip (which it is) then you couldn't push me.

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:34 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 467, Nero Cain wrote:I'm asking you how you feel about it.
I think it doesn't matter because you're projecting your read on the situation and asking me about it
but if I had to say something it would be I don't see why you'd think I'd think you'd be buddies? I'm really fucking curious why everyone is assuming this is a one scum faction game, grand idea has mafia, werewolves, aliens, cult, and all sorts of 3p both original and taken from else where. Given the amount of roles it's near impossible for this to be singleball imo
PEdit: ummmm yeah no as I said it can be multiball and he could have just slipped that he's not aligned with you
<Embrace The Void>

davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:55 pm

Post by davesaz »

Did RR slip that? I don't remember for sure, thought someone else did.

When I look at RR I see a whole lot of WK potential if Mulch is town. If Mulch is scum not so sure a partner would go all in like that.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:13 pm

Post by davesaz »

Is <non-town> supersaint allowed as a role? Rules say that illegal combinations are automatically rerolled...

Question assumes the claim is real, where it could be fake in a game where faking would be so trivial it isn't even funny.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:20 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 471, davesaz wrote:Is <non-town> supersaint allowed as a role? Rules say that illegal combinations are automatically rerolled...

Question assumes the claim is real, where it could be fake in a game where faking would be so trivial it isn't even funny.
Yes, Great Idea has WW SS iirc
<Embrace The Void>

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but I was a venge SS. You'd know this if you were not cherry picking/padding your post count.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Gamma what was that game that you replaced into recently as scum?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”