CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2100 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:34 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Oh misread. Elli said he used it on Maria but not for his townreads.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2101 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:35 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Omg is that not what he said?
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2102 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:36 am

Post by Gorkington »

In post 1647, Centipede Syndrome wrote:Elli isn't a paragon nom because he uses a machine every single game. you realize that, right? if this wasn't an organic read he would have told me that.
VOTE: Maria
:V
trash
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2103 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:43 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 813, Centipede Syndrome wrote:i actually don't mind being lynched if I'm sheeped unconditionally after and d1 lasts 75 pages or so.
for people who don't know I'd recomend them search around for certain things about me lel
In post 1086, Centipede Syndrome wrote:
In post 1082, Thor665 wrote:Whiffed that post...still back on page 35, but since for every page I read another pops up, might as well just break up this post.

from above - @Quick - basically you're just arguing that not explaining reads is scummy. I'll agree with that. Indeed, I've already said I scumread the slot. What point are you trying to advance here? I already town read you and scumread him, so...?
In post 813, Centipede Syndrome wrote:i actually don't mind being lynched if I'm sheeped unconditionally after and d1 lasts 75 pages or so.
for people who don't know I'd recomend them search around for certain things about me lel
Please don't waste time with AtE.
You've been called out on doing spit - you are half agreeing with it.
Either up your apparent activity, or accept that this is a scumtell you'll absorb repeatedly.
I don't like the yucky feel of the bargain toss out.
have you read or are you aware of inventions mafia
In post 1305, Centipede Syndrome wrote:i have someone as 100% scum now.

only one though and I'm too busy to do the rest so I'm leaving that to chara.

stay tuned.
In post 1307, Centipede Syndrome wrote:don't plan on revealing for a few irl days unless chara does it on their own

i only gave them the name kek

ideally we trade 1v2 at least so etc.
In post 1310, Centipede Syndrome wrote:anyway I think I'm only a couple shy of 11 for people here who know to sheep me when I say 100 so nbd
In post 1624, Centipede Syndrome wrote:
In post 1618, Gorkington wrote:and i mean frankly, if centipede has a "guilty" and theyre being this inactive i really dont see the point in holding it back.
so, i would probably advocate for that being outted sooner if theyre just sitting on it doing nothing.
i have exams, sorry.

it's Maria. she's scum. go nuts.
In post 1647, Centipede Syndrome wrote:Elli isn't a paragon nom because he uses a machine every single game. you realize that, right? if this wasn't an organic read he would have told me that.
In post 1651, Centipede Syndrome wrote:
In post 1633, Spiffeh wrote:Maria makes me feel no type of way so I hope Elli explains that instead of trusting we'll take his word for it
i'm taking his word for it. so if you're think we're scum, we're scum, but if you think we're town, Maria's scum. :>
bed now, night.

town is Grey, Gork, Quick, possibly Hopkirk

scum is Maria and Ausuka. that's all i have right now. everything but Maria is my read.

pedit: take it up with Elli, it's not like i know how it works beyond the vaguest of things i've been told.

Pretty sure he's claimed to have used the program for the read.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2104 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:44 am

Post by Spiffeh »

Gork I'm actually town reading Elli pretty hard I'm just annoyed that people are just following his lead with no explanation

I'll get over it
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2105 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:44 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Spoiler:
In post 1086, Centipede Syndrome wrote:
In post 1082, Thor665 wrote:Whiffed that post...still back on page 35, but since for every page I read another pops up, might as well just break up this post.

from above - @Quick - basically you're just arguing that not explaining reads is scummy. I'll agree with that. Indeed, I've already said I scumread the slot. What point are you trying to advance here? I already town read you and scumread him, so...?
Please don't waste time with AtE.
You've been called out on doing spit - you are half agreeing with it.
Either up your apparent activity, or accept that this is a scumtell you'll absorb repeatedly.
I don't like the yucky feel of the bargain toss out.
have you read or are you aware of inventions mafia
In post 1305, Centipede Syndrome wrote:i have someone as 100% scum now.

only one though and I'm too busy to do the rest so I'm leaving that to chara.

stay tuned.
In post 1307, Centipede Syndrome wrote:don't plan on revealing for a few irl days unless chara does it on their own

i only gave them the name kek

ideally we trade 1v2 at least so etc.
In post 1310, Centipede Syndrome wrote:anyway I think I'm only a couple shy of 11 for people here who know to sheep me when I say 100 so nbd
In post 1624, Centipede Syndrome wrote:
In post 1618, Gorkington wrote:and i mean frankly, if centipede has a "guilty" and theyre being this inactive i really dont see the point in holding it back.
so, i would probably advocate for that being outted sooner if theyre just sitting on it doing nothing.
i have exams, sorry.

it's Maria. she's scum. go nuts.
In post 1651, Centipede Syndrome wrote:
In post 1633, Spiffeh wrote:Maria makes me feel no type of way so I hope Elli explains that instead of trusting we'll take his word for it
i'm taking his word for it. so if you're think we're scum, we're scum, but if you think we're town, Maria's scum. :>
bed now, night.

town is Grey, Gork, Quick, possibly Hopkirk

scum is Maria and Ausuka. that's all i have right now. everything but Maria is my read.

pedit: take it up with Elli, it's not like i know how it works beyond the vaguest of things i've been told.

Pretty sure he's claimed to have used the program for the read.

Ebwop sorry I broke the spoiler :oops:
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2106 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:45 am

Post by Gorkington »

In post 2019, Centipede Syndrome wrote:honestly dude, the reality is I have a meta tell on her that I'm confident in, so it'd be a lot more helpful if you help me me look for her buddies because I
am
fairly lost with regards to that atm.
pretty sure its a manually derived meta tell.
trash
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2107 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:48 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

...I'm sorry for wasting everyone's time. I'm going to go die somewhere dark and quiet now.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2108 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:28 am

Post by Srceenplay »

In post 1946, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 1944, CheekyTeeky wrote:Especially you Creature/Srceenplay O_o
Im waiting.
In post 1903, Srceenplay wrote:Elli is this a 100% read or Maria or is it just you saying they are scum?
*on Maria
Never answered.
"A man can not be too careful on the choices of his enemies." Oscar Wilde
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2109 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:29 am

Post by Srceenplay »

In post 1902, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 1846, Gorkington wrote:i mean im still more down to lynch panoptic atm
if maria doesnt want to fight people pushing her then im not going to force a wagon on her when its going to be difficult when i know for a fact i can make a pan wagon and i feel more confident about it

so there!
Wasn’t the pan push because of the resistance to a Maria wagon?
Never answered.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2110 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:38 am

Post by Srceenplay »

In post 2079, Thor665 wrote:I think you're lying (again) quote it to prove me wrong?
In post 1778, Srceenplay wrote:I got busy yesterday.
I can still do it but don’t know if it is relevant atm.
These are the ones that set me off again. No one responded to me about doing it later, so I dropped it. The game moved along from that point and figured it would be a distraction from the current discussion.
In post 1361, Quick wrote:
In post 1357, Gorkington wrote:can you talk about why youre taking stances on the wagon instead of the player?
I'm not taking a stance on the wagon. Whether Chill flips Town or Scum here you look bad both ways. If Chill is Town, it's opportunistic, if he is Scum, it's a buss without reasoning attached.
Shade throwing calling someone. Damned if they do. Damned if they don’t approach.
In post 1375, Quick wrote:
In post 1372, Gorkington wrote:i said "choo choo". its basically an implication of "this is wagoning for the sake of the wagon". the follow-up question i had for tchill was asking for a timeline on his reads.

p-edit: on d1?
choochoo is hardly a reason to vote someone. You can't be serious here.

Yeah, happens a lot regardless of what day it is.
Town is stupid.
Town is stupid sounds like they are gloating talking about someone else.
In post 1379, Quick wrote:
In post 1374, GreyICE wrote:Hell yeah. I've had a game where I voted three people on day 1 and my vote never left scum.

If you think it's impossible to have good reads on day 1 you might just be bad.
Could you please answer the question I directed at you? I'll repeat: do you plan on continuing the charade that you don't know your role or are you going to admit you knew your role all along? And I not even necessarily SRing you for that, so just be honest, kay?
Shading again but not scum reading.
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2111 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:47 am

Post by Gorkington »

In post 1948, Srceenplay wrote:Tchill13 is probably town.
can i get some words on this?
trash
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2112 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:22 am

Post by Quick »

In post 2110, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 1361, Quick wrote:
In post 1357, Gorkington wrote:can you talk about why youre taking stances on the wagon instead of the player?
I'm not taking a stance on the wagon. Whether Chill flips Town or Scum here you look bad both ways. If Chill is Town, it's opportunistic, if he is Scum, it's a buss without reasoning attached.
Shade throwing calling someone. Damned if they do. Damned if they don’t approach.
Yeah, I am Pmuch TRing Gork because of that interaction.. want to try that again?
In post 1375, Quick wrote:
In post 1372, Gorkington wrote:i said "choo choo". its basically an implication of "this is wagoning for the sake of the wagon". the follow-up question i had for tchill was asking for a timeline on his reads.

p-edit: on d1?
choochoo is hardly a reason to vote someone. You can't be serious here.

Yeah, happens a lot regardless of what day it is.
Town is stupid.
Town is stupid sounds like they are gloating talking about someone else.
Or, you know, I have played enough games of Mafia to know Town usually does stupid things. Take your pick
In post 1379, Quick wrote:
In post 1374, GreyICE wrote:Hell yeah. I've had a game where I voted three people on day 1 and my vote never left scum.

If you think it's impossible to have good reads on day 1 you might just be bad.
Could you please answer the question I directed at you? I'll repeat: do you plan on continuing the charade that you don't know your role or are you going to admit you knew your role all along? And I not even necessarily SRing you for that, so just be honest, kay?
Shading again but not scum reading.
Since when is Scumhunting Shading?
https://youtu.be/LRkYiRnRzY0

Wakie, wakie. Eggs and Bacie.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2113 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:30 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

In post 1934, Creature wrote:Tone read Quick
on it will iso in a sec. from 1934-this post he is def guttown tho
In post 1953, CheekyTeeky wrote:THOR PROBABLY SCUM WITH MARIA AND SRCEENPLAY. EVERYONE WHO DOESN'T VOTE IN MARIA/CS TODAY IS SCUM CLAIMING.
well thisisnt a very good post
In post 1967, Creature wrote:Arrogance is the camouflage of insecurity.
In post 1970, Creature wrote:Arrogance is used by the weak, while kindness is used by the strong.

(just don't Kill em with kindness)
creature ily
In post 1981, Centipede Syndrome wrote:it's okay if anyone calls u scum just omgus with the force of a thousand suns

or call them stupid

up to you
the trick is a technique i am in the process of perfecting - pre-emptive OMGUS
In post 1978, Quick wrote:
In post 1975, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 1965, Brian Skies wrote:What are the choices? I'm like 6 pages behind.
The choices are between MariaR and Centipede.

Look, Centipede (Elli) called a guilty on MariaR. Imo this guilty is 100% legitimate because I've seen the results first hand in Team Mafia. I see no reason for scum!CS to do this as it would be suicidal if fake and the wagon on MariaR went through. Today we should be lynching in those two.
It would be suicidal? This sounds like someone who doesn't have much experience with this game or is Scum.
i'm with quick on this one. fake guilties as scum are definitely achievable for a good player, which elli and chara are.
In post 1990, Centipede Syndrome wrote:TOWN
19. Centipede Syndrome (Ellibereth+Chara)
18. Creature
9. Quick
10. Gorkington
3. Beeboy
1. randomidget
8. Hopkirk
5. Bins
21. Nero Cain
7. CheekyTeeky

SCUM
2. MariaR

PEOPLE LEFT
4. Thor665
6. Ausuka
11. GreyICE
12. Panopticon (Varsoon and Tn5421)
13. The Worst
14. Srceenplay
15. Spiffeh
16. Brigand Vvulf
17. Tchill13
20. Brian Skies

we're getting there
only one scumread?
In post 2073, Gorkington wrote:
In post 1823, Gorkington wrote:actually i might be dumb, he might just be saying both are scum for different reasons.
context of previous post kind of makes that more likely.

his confidence level does not match his reasoning though.
>.>
Panopticon wrote:Because it's a blatant misrep
V:V:V
V:
V:

i also think its pretty fucking hot garbage that youre now coming back to respond to the case -
without actually responding to it at all, by just trying to discredit it with a weird roundabout "oh well his one reason is shit and wrong and i never engaged him on it to explain why its wrong so hes null i guess".
literally the worst way you could have responded to me scumreading you.
Panopticon wrote:The reasons for most of my reads are weak because most of my reads are weak.

Petit obviously that was sarcasm as I'm now voting someone else
In post 1489, Panopticon wrote:No. tchill is today's wagon, no deviation allowed, absent a literal scum claim.
:neutral:
youre really walking this back as sarcasm? because it really does not read that way at all.

vote: panopticon

i want this.
i want this in my fucking bones.
theres literally nothing tn is doing thats town.

and i have to be honest, like, i wouldnt be doing my due diligence here if i just flat out trusted elli [and i kind of feel like he should also be seeing panopticon as an obvious buddy option here/it makes me nervous that he doesnt] and if im being even more honest, i was kind of putting a voice in a corner at the back of my mind that was saying that i cant really confidently read her in general.

most of tn's meta sprawls back a few years so theres some level of doubt to be had, but man it just looks so much like this is his scumgame rather than his towngame:
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=65370 [unsigned posts are him]
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=66095

and i think the best reason i can give is that scumtn talks at people when hes scumreading them.
and towntn just tries to get them lynched.

tn is just talking at people in this game.
hes not trying to sort people.
theres nothing genuine about anything hes doing.

theres nothing genuine about doubtcasting someone because theyre scumreading something your hydra partner did because you didnt post it.
theres nothing genuine about anything hes pushed on tchill.
and theres especially nothing genuine about him trying to walk back his read there as not being strong when hes indicated anything but the contrary.

the bonus here is that elli can still be right and pan can still be scum because pan's reaction to elli's program is really really fucking scummy if maria is scum.

theres also some part of me that doesnt like that a maria wagon based entirely on elli's rep and cheeky saying "UR SCUM IF U DONT" basically gives all of these players an excuse to jump on the wagon without actually putting anything behind their vote, which makes the wagon especially hard to hold anyone accountable to that isnt elli on d2 if it flips town.
i rly like this case. would be happy to vote there at some point.
vonflare (21:40)
you suck randomidget
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2114 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:32 am

Post by Bins »

im actually starting to feel slightly better about pano? i think

idk

i dont have a good enough reason to fight that, but if it's been tn i actually get decent vibes rereading their ISO
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2115 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:42 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

yeah gut says quick is town for me. don't have experience with him tho
vonflare (21:40)
you suck randomidget
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2116 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:14 am

Post by Bins »

In post 1990, Centipede Syndrome wrote:TOWN
19. Centipede Syndrome (Ellibereth+Chara)
18. Creature
9. Quick
10. Gorkington
3. Beeboy
1. randomidget
8. Hopkirk
5. Bins
21. Nero Cain
7. CheekyTeeky

SCUM
2. MariaR

PEOPLE LEFT
4. Thor665
6. Ausuka
11. GreyICE
12. Panopticon (Varsoon and Tn5421)
13. The Worst
14. Srceenplay
15. Spiffeh
16. Brigand Vvulf
17. Tchill13
20. Brian Skies

we're getting there
tbf i sort of agree with this but i think grey and panopticon are town
brian is also ok? i think
i need explaining on beeboy and i dont really have a read on random and cheeky

also i dont know if maria is scum
i feel like im just gonna mislynch again ahahhaeh

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2117 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:14 am

Post by Bins »

but lynch that ausuka iso am i right

gtkas
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2118 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:15 am

Post by Srceenplay »

In post 2111, Gorkington wrote:
In post 1948, Srceenplay wrote:Tchill13 is probably town.
can i get some words on this?
Early with limited posts I could have been either way.
When he came back his posts was free flowing. I guess that’s how I would describe it. He’s not really caring about D1 and wants to move onto the next day. He’s not trying to force something.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2119 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:15 am

Post by Bins »

im like 66.7% sure ausuka is scum

gtkas
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2120 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:18 am

Post by Quick »

In post 2119, Bins wrote:im like 66.7% sure ausuka is scum
Oh look you activated my trap card:

People who give BS numbers are usually Scum.
https://youtu.be/LRkYiRnRzY0

Wakie, wakie. Eggs and Bacie.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2121 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:19 am

Post by Bins »

u know its a joke right