Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:45 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 232, Creature wrote:Huh I'm having crazy desires...
Can you do something fun already? I'm not trying to rush you but you were literally someone complaining about the games pace earlier.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:06 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 274, Killthestory wrote:lol wtf are these reads on me

i'll come back when you kids start playing competitively or actually engage my thought process.

I like you KTS...it's just that by this point you have made yourself obv!scum and I'm not joking. It's so blatant that I'm not even creating a long post with a case about it.

I think we'll need to wait for some lurkers come back to life but let's get the wagon going already...

(If you want explanations I'll give but...like...is it even hard to see how wrong things have been around here...?)
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:08 pm

Post by Killthestory »

obv!scum?

are you fucking kidding me. engage my thought process wolf fucker. stop hiding behind blanket statements and bullshit spew. where am i scum? what have i done in my consistent solving that has come across as scummy to you?
callforjudgement
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
Microprocessor

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:14 pm

Post by callforjudgement »

VOTE: Killthestory

You've been townreading Fumuki consistently right up to KTS's vote on you, and now you're calling them a wolf simply because they think you're scum? Or have I misread #?
scum
· scam · seam · team · term · tern · torn ·
town
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:17 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 277, Killthestory wrote:obv!scum?

are you fucking kidding me. engage my thought process wolf fucker. stop hiding behind blanket statements and bullshit spew. where am i scum? what have i done in my consistent solving that has come across as scummy to you?
Let's not start with the insults...and I was apparently a strong town read for you...in a moment I became wolf?

Well...here is some observations...:
In post 240, Killthestory wrote:wolves poe: pk, teacher, wgeurts, cj
deepwolves poe: cfj, hiraki, bbt,
Now that I noticed...why isn't brie in the list...?

Well...look at this:
In post 269, Hiraki wrote:
Literally just names thrown together.
...your lynchpool doesn't even include Brien...and you had some posts before said that you didn't want to lynch CJ. You have been fluctuating your read on him since the start in a abnormal speed when he doesn't have done anything substantial (and you don't explain any of your reads or changes in detail). You too said Hiraki was probably town and there he is.

Oh...northside was in your early townlist but you said "if there's a wolf, it's northside" and afterwards was implying a n0 (there's no night zero here) cop-check (when there's no power role).

Do I even need to say more...?
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:20 pm

Post by Fumuki »

Oh...I commented about Brie twice...well...you guys understood what I'm talking about...

Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:27 pm

Post by Killthestory »

In post 278, callforjudgement wrote:VOTE: Killthestory

You've been townreading Fumuki consistently right up to KTS's vote on you, and now you're calling them a wolf simply because they think you're scum? Or have I misread #?
reconsidering bc of how awful their vote on me was. if it was simply "oh this person is pushing me they must be scum" id have pushed hiraki a long time ago. nitpicking my posts is a bullshit ass way to make a case against me.

statistically btw the 3rd vote on a villa wagon is wolf. :^)
In post 279, Fumuki wrote:
In post 277, Killthestory wrote:obv!scum?

Let's not start with the insults...and I was apparently a strong town read for you...in a moment I became wolf?
you think im a pussy to where ill just lay down and accept your push against me? of course fucking not, im coming back with heat. whether or not i think youre a wolf is irrelevant when my main intention is to set you off balance and make you honest. do, let's see some honest hearts?

Well...here is some observations...:
Now that I noticed...why isn't brie in the list...?
because im obviously voting him and hes obviously a wolfread. diction is quite possibly the dumbest fucking reason to hit someone as scum.
Well...look at this:
In post 269, Hiraki wrote:
Literally just names thrown together.
...your lynchpool doesn't even include Brien...and you had some posts before said that you didn't want to lynch CJ. You have been fluctuating your read on him since the start in a abnormal speed when he doesn't have done anything substantial (and you don't explain any of your reads or changes in detail). You too said Hiraki was probably town and there he is.
my reads change even outside of thread. his play doesnt seem to be out of any wolf range, and hes not exactly a deepwolf. just because i tr him doesnt mean he outside of any poe. gtfo.

deepwolves category is for utrs who are controlling lynches and pushing scum agenda. OF COURSE ID PUT HIRAKI THERE IF I WASNT CONFIDENT HENCE PROBABLY.
Oh...northside was in your early townlist but you said "if there's a wolf, it's northside" and afterwards was implying a n0 (there's no night zero here) cop-check (when there's no power role).

Do I even need to say more...?
youre using me not knowing theres a cop as a reason to vote me? stop embarassing yourself, kid.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:29 pm

Post by Killthestory »

the wagon built on me occured at too quick a pace and consisted of too many weak arguments for it to be fully organic. one scum on me two, but i seriously seriously doubt 2 scum ever double push a wagon like mine anyway. cfj had arguably the worst vote and nothing hes done has been outside of his wolfrange.

this is in comparison to thebrie whos met resistance all say and has had cc's pop up everywhere even though theyre not even posting. wolf buddies are definitely trying to save that slot.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:35 pm

Post by northsidegal »

Votecount 1.5
Creature (1):
TheBrie
ActionDan (1):
pisskop
TheBrie (2):
ActionDan , Killthestory
Killthestory (3):
Hiraki , Fumuki , callforjudgement
Fumuki (1):
BlueBloodedToffee
pisskop (1):
ceejayvinoya

Not voting (5):
Creature, teacher, wgeurts, northsidestory

With 13 alive, it’s 7 to lynch. The Day One deadline is in (expired on 2018-04-29 20:23:59).
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
callforjudgement
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
Microprocessor

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:36 pm

@
Killthestory
: How often do you play with newbies?
scum
town
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:40 pm

Post by Killthestory »

very little lol.
callforjudgement
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
Microprocessor

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:44 pm

OK, that makes a bit more sense.

My experience in newbie games (and with new players in other queues) makes me think there's very few who
wouldn't
vote for you if they were in Fumuki's place. Apparently erratic reads is not that strong of a scumtell, but it's one that's very commonly used by new players. Combine that with the misreading of your reads post and it'd be very confusing if Fumuki hadn't voted for you just then, regardless of alignment (except, possibly, if you were both scum).

That's why I was so surprised at you scumreading Fumuki for it.
scum
town
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:47 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 281, Killthestory wrote:
reconsidering bc of how awful their vote on me was. if it was simply "oh this person is pushing me they must be scum" id have pushed hiraki a long time ago. nitpicking my posts is a bullshit ass way to make a case against me.

statistically btw the 3rd vote on a villa wagon is wolf. :^)
I agree with you reconsidering me...but...could we please just not suddenly says "wolf"? It sounds bad, and it's for you KTS...

you think im a pussy to where ill just lay down and accept your push against me? of course fucking not, im coming back with heat. whether or not i think youre a wolf is irrelevant when my main intention is to set you off balance and make you honest. do, let's see some honest hearts?
I don't think I'm a pussy...but you suddenly got too aggressive. By the way I know that this rebel persona is simply a persona of yours, before joining this game I had already seen a certain thread of yours in mafia discussion. Then I'm telling you; let's enter this debate with "honest hearts", and insults aren't going to throw me off balance...
because im obviously voting him and hes obviously a wolfread. diction is quite possibly the dumbest fucking reason to hit someone as scum.
Okay...explain to me why Brie has been so scummy to the point that you don't even consider dropping your read on her. Oh, and that is back to post #33, she hadn't even posted her readlist.
my reads change even outside of thread. his play doesnt seem to be out of any wolf range, and hes not exactly a deepwolf. just because i tr him doesnt mean he outside of any poe. gtfo.
PoE usually means process of elimination usually is
exactly
eliminating players by townreads. If you always changes your reads and doesn't explain to us, how do you want us to actually understand your thought process or don't scumread you KTS-san?
deepwolves category is for utrs who are controlling lynches and pushing scum agenda. OF COURSE ID PUT HIRAKI THERE IF I WASNT CONFIDENT HENCE PROBABLY.
If you aren't confident about something, honestly KTS, it's better to hold-back to not come to situations like this. Do you understand how weird all this read fluctuation has been?

Plus, you don't explain your reads.
youre using me not knowing theres a cop as a reason to vote me? stop embarassing yourself, kid.
You think that it's not totally weird to try to imply that you're a cop, when there's no cop nor night zero? Plus, isn't simply standard to check what setup we're in...? For you not knowing there's a cop make sense, you need to openly admit that you didn't read anything about the setup/ this game.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:51 pm

Post by Fumuki »

By the way, can you explain your reads now?

(There's some grammatical errors in my last post...I wrote too fast...)
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:55 pm

Post by Killthestory »

In post 286, callforjudgement wrote:OK, that makes a bit more sense.

My experience in newbie games (and with new players in other queues) makes me think there's very few who
wouldn't
vote for you if they were in Fumuki's place. Apparently erratic reads is not that strong of a scumtell, but it's one that's very commonly used by new players. Combine that with the misreading of your reads post and it'd be very confusing if Fumuki hadn't voted for you just then, regardless of alignment (except, possibly, if you were both scum).

That's why I was so surprised at you scumreading Fumuki for it.
fuck maybe my wagon composition really is all town
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:57 pm

Post by Killthestory »

lol if i ever wrote anythin in mafia d it was while i was high. anyway throwing out reads and changin em out of thread is my thing. sooner we fly past that the better, but if u wanna keep 1v1ing ill continue tomorrow
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:04 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 290, Killthestory wrote:lol if i ever wrote anythin in mafia d it was while i was high. anyway throwing out reads and changin em out of thread is my thing. sooner we fly past that the better, but if u wanna keep 1v1ing ill continue tomorrow
...*sighs*...

It's "your" thing KTS. I understand. Now what you need to understand, is that there's no way that it isn't scummy. You said you was going to catch the wolfs, but if you're the most suspicious person, that isn't going to work. Plus, saying "if I ever wrote anything in mafia it was while I was high" is more or less telling me that you won't give your reads right...?

...*sighs*...

Let's give you a chance. If you make a compelling read in CJ I will back off my wagon on you today. But that will be for today, no one knows about tomorrow.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:06 pm

Post by Killthestory »

people who know me just sheep me, so when i hit my first wolf here, then it'll all be fine. until i hit a wolf tho i gotta deal with this
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:07 pm

Post by Killthestory »

cant make a compelling read on cj if i myself am not confident about their slot. it's like a blind man explaining how color works to deaf people.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:09 pm

Post by Fumuki »

By the way, here is a scum game of yours that you go all the way with the attitude "I don't care in giving explanations", although both your scum and town meta got more..."pacific"...nowadays...:

viewtopic.php?f=52&t=67549&start=75

It's not because I'm just a newbie that my vote goes for you. It's because you scum play like that too.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:10 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 293, Killthestory wrote:cant make a compelling read on cj if i myself am not confident about their slot. it's like a blind man explaining how color works to deaf people.
How about starting by his ISO...?

If you don't want to make the case, if I make one and convince you, will you sheep me?
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:13 pm

Post by Killthestory »

holy fuck you dug up 649 from the grave. i'm impressed.

i'll be interested in talking about it, but it's not that i'm unsure in a sense where he isn't memorable. it's because he's noticeably null in where some of his posts i see from town and others from wolf. he's someone i'd like to spend time sorting later assuming i don't die because i give it a 50 50 coin flip he flips town.

but yeah, let's talk about him.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:15 pm

Post by Fumuki »

Oh, here too is a game of you without that aggressive persona at least at the begin:

viewtopic.php?p=8206929&user_select%5B% ... 2#p8206929

You play like that because you don't want to pressure yourself in giving your best to win, but the way you're playing now is anti-town KTS. Let's even suppose your reads are right. In mafia, you need too to convince us that you're right. Then could you please start getting a little serious?
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:17 pm

Post by Killthestory »

i'm probably a lot more agreeable as scum now in which u can see in the game i posted. id probably have been a lot more passive and friendly as a wolf here, but we can discuss that in dvc.

nah im not antitown sometimes strategies go deeper than face value. i can convince you im right later when it matters. for now, getting a feel for people and making interactions happen is more important.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:18 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 296, Killthestory wrote:holy fuck you dug up 649 from the grave. i'm impressed.

i'll be interested in talking about it, but it's not that i'm unsure in a sense where he isn't memorable. it's because he's noticeably null in where some of his posts i see from town and others from wolf. he's someone i'd like to spend time sorting later assuming i don't die because i give it a 50 50 coin flip he flips town.

but yeah, let's talk about him.
The problem with him is that he's a little off. I'll explain better afterwards since now I need to sleep. I hope we can discuss what I bring to the table later.

For now, if you want us to win this game, I would again ask for your reads. You can even start from the draft if you explain them.

Return to “Completed Open Games”