Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:41 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I actually feel I have been more in depth than the majority of players this game.

The game you read I didn’t have many posts Day 1, so you mainly saw Day 2 onwards, and this game I just have a lot of tunnelers without merit on me, and it’s just a bit harder for me to analyze and sort because of that.

I’ll give you some more in depth on Gamma when I have time to go through and quote. I’m at work right now, so I get sidetracked every 10 minutes or so. (I have a lot of downtime here).
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:42 pm

Post by Prism »

and like i'm sorry but if gamma is scum i will eat my entire fucking FOOT, i would be shocked if he figured out how to 1) not be afraid with every fucking post he makes 2) manage to portray something resembling a complex thought process a scum, i guess depending on how many games he played it's theoretically possible but i would be STUNNED if he figured it out in that time
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:43 pm

Post by Prism »

In post 1175, Flavor Leaf wrote:I actually feel I have been more in depth than the majority of players this game.

The game you read I didn’t have many posts Day 1, so you mainly saw Day 2 onwards, and this game I just have a lot of tunnelers without merit on me, and it’s just a bit harder for me to analyze and sort because of that.

I’ll give you some more in depth on Gamma when I have time to go through and quote. I’m at work right now, so I get sidetracked every 10 minutes or so. (I have a lot of downtime here).
yeah that's my bad the game i picked was due to lack of time than recency and i need to do more there

i more just want implo lynched lol and maybe hoopla, like if implo flips town then i'll probably go on you but for now like his push on you all of day 1 was questionable at best and i really just don't get it lmao
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:45 pm

Post by implosion »

Prism wrote:i don't get why the FUCK we aren't lynching the shit out of implosion still because he was like "lol idk man i might hammer coa i just don't know" and nothing he has said even justifies that or suggests he's that kind of player he was just like "oh yeah haha i get bored" and unless he changed drastically from the podoboq game i really doubt he is that kind of player, the entire reason i targeted him there for a scum push was because i knew he was surgically precise
Lol, my game is not surgically precise. And I don't know if I'd ever describe it as having been that way. Idk what you want from me. Your sense of my meta is just way off.

If you want the most recent version of my town meta, look at team mafia. I was pretty much playing the game on my own.

I have zero desire to read a single thing boon has posted in the past two pages.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:46 pm

Post by implosion »

MoI wrote:Hey Implosion - remember yesterday when you were lecturing me that I was focused on a playstyle difference since we inherently disagreed on your position about alignment reading without relational analysis? Well if you are Town this right here is absolutely in the same boat and no amount of you saying "I disagree" is going to change that for me so it's best to not bother. Feel free to disregard my analysis but don't tell me it's wrong.
I mean. I'm going to tell you I disagree if I do. You're free to still disagree with me.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:47 pm

Post by implosion »

Like Prism, I want to know where you're getting this idea of surgical precision from. I think I've played two games with you, podoboq's and girls pt 1. Podoboq's I can almost see what you mean (I was basically just tunneling boring all game though) and girls pt 1 I was in no way being surgically precise, I just blurted out a bunch of reads that happened to be mostly right as far as I remember.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:47 pm

Post by Prism »

piplup seems more like a VI "let's be pedantic about every little bitty false equivalency and investigative reach rather than tackle the larger point" than hoopla who seems like sircakez in camn revenge/me in miss list where they were basically giving reasonable reads and hoping that town just fucks it up at some point like i don't get how that kill anaylsis of grey/moi makes sense, no combo of them makes the kill makes sense (i really don't think moi scum kills grey, regardless of who is scum i don't see a kill other than me/cheet/maybe hoop and that was the entire reason i went into overdrive mode to make sure my reads got tiven yesterday before the flip)
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:48 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1178, implosion wrote:
Prism wrote:i don't get why the FUCK we aren't lynching the shit out of implosion still because he was like "lol idk man i might hammer coa i just don't know" and nothing he has said even justifies that or suggests he's that kind of player he was just like "oh yeah haha i get bored" and unless he changed drastically from the podoboq game i really doubt he is that kind of player, the entire reason i targeted him there for a scum push was because i knew he was surgically precise
Lol, my game is not surgically precise. And I don't know if I'd ever describe it as having been that way. Idk what you want from me. Your sense of my meta is just way off.

If you want the most recent version of my town meta, look at team mafia. I was pretty much playing the game on my own.

I have zero desire to read a single thing boon has posted in the past two pages.
It’s actually been pretty decent, I feel. I said I think you’re a strong town player.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:51 pm

Post by Prism »

In post 1178, implosion wrote:

i mean it's more reaffirmed by the thread you made about EVs and voting first in LyLo, you don't really seem to be the type of person to let boredom get in the way of your optimal play

i'll check it out later when i'm not drunk but like my thoughts here i've had sober and i generally just call bullshit on this whole flavor read+CoA hammer sit
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:52 pm

Post by Saudade »

In post 1144, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1044, Saudade wrote:
In post 1038, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1005, Saudade wrote:
In post 998, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: Saudade
I'm fine with this
Petty
Not petty, but done with your shit
Your entry feels like scum who are struggling to get into the game, and as a player who as scum has had that issue before I feel like I'm a bit of an authority on that subject
hahahahahahahahahaha
If you care about not getting lynched you'll actually defend instead of making fake-looking statements meant to look like you don't care
I really don't care about what you have to say, sorry you voted me because you were displeased with my lack of emotion to us lynching scum.
boohoo, come look into my mental state when I reply on the forums at 6 am in the morning
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:53 pm

Post by Prism »

saudade,my dude do you have any goddamn reads besides flavor

it seems like you have a townread on gamma, correct me if i'm wrong+expound if i'm right
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:54 pm

Post by Saudade »

Flavor's super defensive town continues
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:54 pm

Post by implosion »

i mean it's more reaffirmed by the thread you made about EVs and voting first in LyLo, you don't really seem to be the type of person to let boredom get in the way of your optimal play
i literally made that thread because i was bored at work <_<

That thread has almost nothing to do with the way I play, it has to do with me being a math nerd who is amused by the math side of mafia.
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:54 pm

Post by Saudade »

In post 1185, Prism wrote:saudade,my dude do you have any goddamn reads besides flavor

it seems like you have a townread on gamma, correct me if i'm wrong+expound if i'm right
townread on gamma stefan and a weaker townlean on implo that's all
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:55 pm

Post by Saudade »

In post 1185, Prism wrote:saudade,my dude do you have any goddamn reads besides flavor

Besides, having only 1 scumread is fine because we can only lynch one person a day
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:55 pm

Post by Prism »

In post 1187, implosion wrote:
i literally made that thread because i was bored at work <_<

That thread has almost nothing to do with the way I play, it has to do with me being a math nerd who is amused by the math side of mafia.
these two literally go hand in hand lol, like how do you have this interest in optimal play then NOT TRY AND PLAY OPTIMALLY
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:56 pm

Post by Prism »

In post 1189, Saudade wrote:

Besides, having only 1 scumread is fine because we can only lynch one person a day
yeah but gamma's not getting lynched lol, borderline would rather selflynch. not actually but almost.

what do you think about others

and why do you townread gamma, if you already answered you can ignore this and i'll find it later but if not it'd be dope
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:57 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I actually feel like Hoopla is town based on wagon composition yesterday, and Cult ending up being scum. Cult jumped onto Hoopla, which was incredibly scummy, and was basically what killed off Cult.

Cult didn’t look like a bus to me, it looked like an opportunistic wagon vote. It also is why I started looking into Stefan, because Stefan was on Hoopla the entire time, and I was hard defending Stefan and pushing Hoopla.

Mix in Saudade being a potential lynch, i think that scum team seems rather plausible.

Stefan coming in today pushing me, after Cheetory death, makes perfect sense coming from ScumStefan/ScumSaudade, since Saud could already hide behind the mindless tunnel on me.

I was also pushing Cheetory/Implosion as basically lock scum, but that’s one of the reasons I like to have locked down reads, so when i evolve it, i can catch scum in their tracks.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:57 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1186, Saudade wrote:Flavor's super defensive town continues
K, yo just flat out called me town here :lol:
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:57 pm

Post by implosion »

because "optimal" is in practice not a useful way to play the game. Optimality as a concept is useful for analyzing vanilla setups for EVs. It's almost never useful in a game.

"Optimal" play is literally to roll a die to pick the lynch every day, in a game theoretic sense. Minus the subtlety that most mods forbid provable randomness.
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:58 pm

Post by Saudade »

I townread him after our first dance together where he first voted, and then unvoted me. Something somethings lots of genuine emotions and frustrations, I think he wouldn't be able to fabricate that to such extent.
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:59 pm

Post by Saudade »

In post 1193, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1186, Saudade wrote:Flavor's super defensive town continues
K, yo just flat out called me town here :lol:
I meant tone.
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:59 pm

Post by Saudade »

Which you could've figured out anyway
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:59 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1188, Saudade wrote:

townread on gamma stefan and a weaker townlean on implo that's all
Gamma, the person who he can potentially convince to sheep or defend, even though I’m pretty sure Gamma scum reads Sauda, Stefan, the partner that they need to preserve in each other because they lost Cult, and Implosion, the town with some power that they want to buddy up with.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:00 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Saudade is scum reading me for defensive tone, when he literally saw me spam up a game where I was being defensive the entire time...

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”