Micro 798 - Splatoon Mafia - Game Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Vartsun
Vartsun
Goon
Vartsun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:23 pm

Post by Vartsun »

In post 249, Vartsun wrote:Come on guys, we've had 5 posts in the last 24 hours and 3 of them have been from me.
I'll gladly wall-votepost anybody who says this is because a head of
Vartsun
is posting.

And now we have 6 posts in the last 24 hours; half of them have been from me.

~ Taly
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:25 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Votecount 1.4(1) Ausuka: Judge Joseph Dredd()
(1) Judge Joseph Dredd: Voyc ()
(1) Ruby Red: Myloninja13 ()
(3) Myloninja13: Ausuka (), doomfeathers (), skitter30 ()
(1) Vartsun: Nero Cain ()

(2) Not Voting: Ruby Red (), Vartsun ()

deadline is in (expired on 2018-04-24 00:25:00)
Last edited by Gamma Emerald on Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
doomfeathers
doomfeathers
Goon
doomfeathers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:01 pm

Post by doomfeathers »

In post 246, Voyc wrote:@Doom, about your vote on Vartsun on , could you point out which posts/logic you saw as shady on your review? You had been giving them some townpoints previously, so I'm curious as to what changed your mind then
I forget, but if I decide to make a case on Vartsun, I'll find them again and let you know.
In post 248, Vartsun wrote:
In post 245, doomfeathers wrote:
In post 241, Vartsun wrote:This doesn't feel natural to me, and unless I get an explanation, then I feel like out of the multiple wagons so far; there's likely scum there, or at least,
Voyc
is town.

There was almost no defense here for the wagon.
It was a pressure wagon, at least from what I saw. Problem?
That's not what I gathered from and in terms of a whole wagon.

If you guys were pressure-wagoning her, why were you and
Brass
placing her in your lynchpool?
In case she didn't respond satisfactorily, same as Lycanfire. She got in the lynchpool by not posting. She got back out by posting.
I'm not saying more information is bad. But it doesn't make sense to have your attention jump constantly.
No, it doesn't. So you pick a few things that stand out to you and focus on them. You don't have to analyze the entire game.
Also, I'd love to see your magical solution of seeing through WIFOM. :roll: If there's any WIFOM you've already detected, maybe you should tell me.
I didn't say "see through"; I said "see past". Don't try to analyze WIFOM. Just look elsewhere. That's pretty much what I did with Ausuka vs. you.
1)
You seem completely satisfied that someone, who I don't understand how you're reading anymore, has no believed impact on the game. You're both apathetic to us being lynched, and not receptive to our statements.
Wot, you have a wagon? I think there's a VC coming up soon; I'll see then.
As far as I'm concerned, whether people listen to you is your problem. It is your job to gain people's respect and convince them your opinions are worth hearing. If your partner spoils that for you, you have my sympathies, but I'm not sure why you expect me to yell at everybody to pay attention to you when I don't even strongly townread you. Am I understanding you correctly?
2)
And yes, I'm saying us as in
Varsoon/I
BECAUSE WE'RE A HYDRA
. We function more closely as one person than two. While you're discrediting
Varsoon
with this statement, you're ignoring any weight I've staked in this game. This is blatantly anti-town.

3)
What makes this worse is, this is literally what I've gathered in half of the playerlist's view toward us is. Which does not serve anything but to create dichotomies and unfairly undermine thoughts.
For the record, I read and analyze everything you (Vartsun) write. I may ignore arguments, but I don't ignore players.
In post 245, doomfeathers wrote:
Taly wrote:
doomfeathers wrote:Misrep? Good grief, I am sick of hearing that word. Anybody up for lynching Vartsun and getting it over with?
This, right here, is why I'm questioning my earlier townread on
doomfeathers

I can't tell if this post was to breed apathy or take a lazy route in game solving. :igmeou:
That's my salt at everybody leaving the game instead of policy-lynching your slot (no offense to you personally).
I don't get the purpose of a policy lynch in general, and I don't know how autolynching us without taking an in depth look at our motives and reasons in this game are sensible.

Want to know what happens when/if Varsoon/I gets PL'ed? We're going to flip town. Another townie's dying N1, and literally nobody's going to find much resolution in their reads at 7p left, presumably a 5-2 setting.

Not good for the town.
It would have saved ruining the game for about four different players, I think. And you have yet to convince me you'd flip town.
I'm not sure why you think
Mylo's
reads are fabricated?
Because I've done it myself as scum, and this looks just like it.

Quote for analysis of Mylo's reads post:
In post 200, Myloninja13 wrote:Ausuka is a solid town read for me, just consistent strong play.
Vartsun is the player with the most posts, which means he gets some points as I've generally found the highest posting players town. But his actions, specifically the actions that caused people to leave the game, haven't necessarily been town. Is aggressiveness usually a town tell for Varsoon?
This read says absolutely nothing. Activity is a very weak reason; it's as though he's chosen who he wants to townread and then needed a reason to townread him.
brass is a town lean, but I dunno if there's a good reason for that. I've played with him before, and this seems like how he'd play as town?
No reasoning whatsoever.
doom I just kinda give a town lean to anyway, he's solid, kinda annoyed at the game state, exactly what I've seen doom!town do.
Meta read. Yeah, whatever.
HS is a town lean, for some good posts and not anything directly weird.
Weak.
Voyc/skitter/Lycan are all meh for me. They just haven't done enough townie things, and some have done a few questionable things.
No information whatsoever.
Sorry for yet again being a lurker. At this point, my town meta is going to be lurking :(
An apology, and then a statement that he's probably going to lurk some more?
Vartsun wrote:
4)
Mylo
... I thought you'd be able to post more, and an explanation of your vote remaining on
brass
but he's a townlean?
That too.

Myloninja throws a few townreads, but refuses to actually say anything, is not pushing or even scumreading anyone, and actually still has his vote on a slot that has replaced out (and, as you pointed out, he is townreading). It's lazy, cheap, and scummy.
1)
, so you voted
Voyc
based on activity?
As stated.
2)
, I mean,
Lycanfire
did ask me a valid question that I don't think I answered. :facepalm:
In post 33, Lycanfire wrote:What kinds if discussion do you want to have?
I thought it was rhetorical myself.
3)
, this wasn't a reason for a vote on
me/Varsoon
. You just placed a vote because you couldn't post more that night.
As stated. My reason for the vote was that I needed someone to vote for, and out of my pool, my gut and a quick glance said you were the scummiest.
Varsoon's
busy right now, but I'm kind of holding out on voting until I speak and get in sync with him.
That makes sense. You don't seem the type to sit on it otherwise.
doomfeathers
doomfeathers
Goon
doomfeathers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:11 pm

Post by doomfeathers »

Actually, the counter says the deadline is past. I think we just lynched Myloninja. So long, sir, and happy trails in the afterlife.
Vartsun
Vartsun
Goon
Vartsun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:37 pm

Post by Vartsun »

Mylo's a bad wagon, imo.
Flip won't inform anything.

-V
Vartsun
Vartsun
Goon
Vartsun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:37 pm

Post by Vartsun »

I also don't think it's flipping red, either.

-V
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:45 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

i was not aware deadline was so close and as this game has been held up by replacements I'm willing to suspend deadline until replacements are found, at which point deadline will be 48 hours from when the replacement is initiated.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
doomfeathers
doomfeathers
Goon
doomfeathers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:11 pm

Post by doomfeathers »

Good, I like discussion.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:12 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Ruby Rose replaces brassherald
...wait no, it's just Ruby Red. Not Ruby Rose.

btw deadline is set at 48 hours unless Ruby Red asks for more time.
<Embrace The Void>

Ruby Red
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:19 pm

Post by Ruby Red »

prepare yourself nerds
doomfeathers
doomfeathers
Goon
doomfeathers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:19 pm

Post by doomfeathers »

Okay, I'm prepared. Welcome, Ruby Red!
doomfeathers
doomfeathers
Goon
doomfeathers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:21 pm

Post by doomfeathers »

In post 6, Vartsun wrote:It also bugs me a good deal that this game does not crib any mechanics from Cheetory's Paint Mafia games, as I thought it'd be an excellent theme to do so in.
I guess we can't all be winners, Gamma.

-V
What did you mean by this, Vartsun? How do you know the game doesn't crib any mechanics from Paint Mafia?

@Mod This game isn't an open setup, is it?

This game is closed.
Last edited by Gamma Emerald on Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ruby Red
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:22 pm

Post by Ruby Red »

In post 4, Vartsun wrote:VOTE: Myloninja13

I hate when people have names that refer to Mafia itself.
I will never allow you to get anywhere close to MYLO.

...and why Myloninja13? Had twelve other people been named Myloninja so far? Are you trying to trigger someone's triskaidekaphobia? I think adding numbers to any username is internet-kitschy.

Please ignore the fact that I have a hydra with Titus called Schrodinger's Mislynch. At the very least, it's not Schrodinger_Mislynch91 or something.

-V
In post 5, Vartsun wrote:I also realize now that, to those who probably don't get the joke, this hydra username might be read as 'Vart Sun' which is kind of the saddest epiphany I've had in awhile.
The joke is that my main account is Varsoon and that 'tsun' is pronounced similarly to 'soon'. 'Tsun', here, also refers to the 'tsundere' archetype, which describes a character who is initially cold but harbors romantic feelings to someone else.
It's not like I wanted to be in this hydra or anything, you idiot.

-V
wolfy
In post 11, Ausuka wrote:ok
VOTE: Human Sequencer
what
In post 13, Vartsun wrote:
Why so quick to pile onto Human Sequencer when there were a handful of other wagons you could've sheeped?

-V
sensical, not towny though
In post 16, Human Sequencer wrote:sup skitter
i don't remember were you scum or town in that newbie game
i could look it up but i'm lazy

tfw in a game that gamma emerald is also in and can't vote gamma emerald for rvs cuz he's the mod
what tragic times we live in

VOTE: vartsun
hydra means confscum
wolfy entrance
In post 18, Ausuka wrote:
In post 13, Vartsun wrote:
Why so quick to pile onto Human Sequencer when there were a handful of other wagons you could've sheeped?

-V
As far as I can tell, HS was the biggest wagon.
ah, i get it now

towny
Ruby Red
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:22 pm

Post by Ruby Red »

24 is wolfy
doomfeathers
doomfeathers
Goon
doomfeathers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:27 pm

Post by doomfeathers »

If Myloninja flips scum, let's wagon Vartsun.
In post 200, Myloninja13 wrote:Vartsun is the player with the most posts, which means he gets some points as I've generally found the highest posting players town. But his actions, specifically the actions that caused people to leave the game, haven't necessarily been town. Is aggressiveness usually a town tell for Varsoon?
He looks as though he's trying to find a reason to townread Vartsun. He seems unable to make any gut read or impression of him. That's exactly how I feel about my partners as scum.
In post 4, Vartsun wrote:VOTE: Myloninja13

I hate when people have names that refer to Mafia itself.
I will never allow you to get anywhere close to MYLO.

...and why Myloninja13? Had twelve other people been named Myloninja so far? Are you trying to trigger someone's triskaidekaphobia? I think adding numbers to any username is internet-kitschy.
Engages Myloninja with a vote, but no actual question or anything to help the game along, unlike his interactions with everyone else. Rather, he finds joke reasons to dislike him without finding him scummy.
In post 14, Vartsun wrote:Join the
Mylo
vote and you won't think everyone is so weird? ;)
Not really evidence either way, but probably relevant somewhere.
In post 24, Vartsun wrote:
In post 15, Myloninja13 wrote:[stuff]
Where's your vote?
In post 37, Vartsun wrote:
In post 31, Myloninja13 wrote:I'm liking everyone a bit so far, although particularly doomfeathers and vartsun for actually sticking out and asking questions.

VOTE: Brassherald because he's only made one post so far. If I could double vote, this would also go to Voyc.
Do you have any questions to ask?
These last two, he was not pushing Myloninja, not demanding anything of him, but just kind of tossing questions to engage a little. It could be because of Mylo's lack of anything to analyze, but the tone seems weird.

[@Human Sequencer]
I'm assuming you don't see a similarity in
doomfeathers'
approach to this game, to
mine/Varsoon's
approach, as what
Mylo
may see. Is your vote on
Varsoon/I
serious?
Relying on similarities between my behavior and his for a townread? Why would that be necessary, especially when he shouldn't know for sure that I'm town anyway?
In post 48, Vartsun wrote:
In post 46, Myloninja13 wrote:I think I'm town leaning Ausuka basically just off her calm nature in a line of suspicion. Few players do that, and much less scum players do that.
It's actually far more likely to come from scum than town.
Consider that we're two pages in and I've levied heavy criticisms on the slot.
As scum, not being able to defend there could lead to a very critical day 1 lynch that'd likely turn the game so hard in town's favor that scum would lose.
Still nice and gentle. I think he slams some other players later on for not scumreading Ausuka.

[@brassherald]
In post 50, Vartsun wrote:Also, is
Mylo's
vote on you the only thing that's warranting a vote on him?
[@Ausuka]
In post 94, Vartsun wrote:The fact that you're revoting this slot , while ignoring your light scumread on
Mylo
((which I'd like to hear about, by the way))
but states how wagoning is very effective for town, does not add up to me.
Point against my case, granted, though Mylo had no heat whatsoever at this point while Vartsun did.
In post 125, Ausuka wrote:I think myloninja is scum. It feels like he's been picking on easy targets in , saying that the active players are townies and those who haven't posted as much (and are less able to defend themselves) are scum. This is made even worse by the fact that, despite his criticism of brassherald and Voyc for not posting much, he has been lurking more than anyone else so far.
In post 126, Vartsun wrote:I don't think Myloninja is scum for trying to bring attention to slots that have posted less. If anything, we should be trying to get those lurker slots more into the game. I'm not entirely certain that Myloninja actually is saying they have a scumread on those players, but instead seems to just be trying to put pressure in those places.
Does not address Mylo's hypocrisy at all, but instead paints him as pushing for activity. This was bad.
In post 127, Ausuka wrote:I mean, I get where you're coming from on that... but myloninja IS a lurker slot. He's contributed nothing, other than saying "We should vote for these other lurkers!" It feels really fake that he would push them for that despite him doing the exact same thing, especially considering that the game was so early on that these players couldn't really be lurking, in the traditional sense.
In post 128, Vartsun wrote:I don't see where Myloninja is calling for OTHER people vote lurker slots, just that he votes brass for having 1 post so far.
I actually don't think there's much in Mylo's ISO that lets me read them either way. I'd still lean it more town than scum because their observations seem less like positioning and more like explaining developing reads, but it's reaaaal scarce in that ISO.

I've been playing (mostly) on this site for the last five years, fairly consistently. I am more used to the modding side of games, where the medium-to-large setups that I mod go to 100 pages, but I've played and run games where day phase has been very short. I was curious of your experience, because I'm not sure if you're coming from an informed place with lots of experience or just postulating based on what you believe to be the case, especially when it comes to things that town or scum 'would' do.

-V
So there's a point in a pressure vote without pushing or a wagon? Your best defense of him still portrays him as virtually useless to the town, yet you still manage to townread him somehow. And the appeal to authority by experience is very faulty.
In post 139, Vartsun wrote:
brassherald wrote:VOTE: mylo

This is the third vote, it takes 5 to lynch so that means L-2
Remind me why
Mylo's
the best lynch to you?

Mylo
has been on/off absent for about 2-3 days, so I don't see what people expect from voting them, or an elaborate reason to scumread them.

I can see your point on ; but with
Mylo's
general low activity, it does not seem AI to me, and it doesn't seem like a too-weird read given it was only on Page 2.
In post 164, Vartsun wrote:Actually, more on the 'minimizing reasoning on non-Ausuka votes' fiction; I literally had a conversation with Ausuka (around post 126) about whether or not Mylo's vote on you (brass) was legitimate, with me arguing for its legitimacy.
Interesting because it shows how he viewed that conversation.
In post 234, Vartsun wrote:
In post 232, Ausuka wrote:rn I'm thinking nero is town. I still like the myloninja wagon very much.
Can you elaborate a little on each?
I'm curious how you came to these conclusions.
In post 242, Vartsun wrote:
In post 240, doomfeathers wrote:Vartsun, what's your read on Myloninja? Would you be willing to join his wagon after his most recent post?
Of him townreading people and not voting? I don't know, he hasn't really provided much at all, but my gut tells me to wait here; I'm not willing to push him to L-1, at least not before him posting more.

Taly Head Thoughts: Mylo's
null to me; activity is not often AI, and his most notable thing is that his
brass
vote is still on.

Questions to Mylo

1)
Why is your vote still on
brassherald
? He was noted to be replaced out , but your latest post was Especially if you're townleaning on him.
2)
How do you feel about
Nero
and
Dredd
?
Vartsun consistently soft-defends Myloninja, never pushes him or brings him up, and criticizes those who find him scummy throughout the game.

I haven't yet analyzed Vartsun on his own merits, and won't tonight. This information is in case one of them flips.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

an alt :/
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Ruby Red
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:28 pm

Post by Ruby Red »

In post 28, Ausuka wrote:
In post 27, Vartsun wrote:
In post 25, Ausuka wrote:lycanfire wagon is meh, nothing AI.
your hydra might be scum though.
VOTE: Vartsun
Because...?
gut? it feels like you're trying to look protown by asking a range of questions that lead to nothing.
mindmeld

you can be v
In post 31, Myloninja13 wrote:I'm liking everyone a bit so far, although particularly doomfeathers and vartsun for actually sticking out and asking questions.

VOTE: Brassherald because he's only made one post so far. If I could double vote, this would also go to Voyc.
wolfy, looks lynchbait-y though
In post 32, Voyc wrote:
In post 30, doomfeathers wrote:Ausuka leans town too.
Why do you think so?
wolfy entrance
In post 35, Human Sequencer wrote:
In post 28, Ausuka wrote:
In post 27, Vartsun wrote:
In post 25, Ausuka wrote:lycanfire wagon is meh, nothing AI.
your hydra might be scum though.
VOTE: Vartsun
Because...?
gut? it feels like you're trying to look protown by asking a range of questions that lead to nothing.
i don't like this post
disagree
Ruby Red
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:30 pm

Post by Ruby Red »

HS probtown if vart is scum
Ruby Red
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:31 pm

Post by Ruby Red »

In post 39, Human Sequencer wrote:i can kind of see ausuka scum but i'm not entirely confident yet

VOTE: ausuka
might jump off down the line
openwolf?
In post 47, brassherald wrote:I'm here, I had to deal with a family emergency last night.

Doom looks like town to me so UNVOTE:

I definitely need to get aVC before I cast a vote in other places but Mylo in seems to be hedging his bets on Ausuka, just enough to look like a read but also wiggle room leading off with "I think I'm town leaning". Like what the hell does that mean? It means no real read.
In post 49, brassherald wrote:VOTE: Mylo

I decided to count on my own, and I'm sure this is neither hammer nor L-1. I was phone posting earlier and the Ausuka v. Vorpal Blade hydra is still "meh" to me.
towny series of posts
doomfeathers
doomfeathers
Goon
doomfeathers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:33 pm

Post by doomfeathers »

I lean Ruby town.

You do know you're townreading the person you replaced, though, right? :P
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'd want to PL Ruby b/c calling ppl wolfy is annoying as fuck to me.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Ruby Red
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:37 pm

Post by Ruby Red »

In post 71, Ausuka wrote:that's actually a good point, this isn't anything like her towngame. that makes this wagon a lot better.
VOTE: Voyc
woah what is this vote

skitter v probably
Ruby Red
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:37 pm

Post by Ruby Red »

In post 269, doomfeathers wrote:I lean Ruby town.

You do know you're townreading the person you replaced, though, right? :P
oh lol
In post 270, Nero Cain wrote:I'd want to PL Ruby b/c calling ppl wolfy is annoying as fuck to me.
wolfy
Ruby Red
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:39 pm

Post by Ruby Red »

In post 65, Ausuka wrote:I would not be interested in starting a Voyc wagon. This is still early-game, and not having contributed much so far definitely doesn't make her scum. If she's still barely posted anything towards the end of the day, she'd be a better wagon, but right now it's just meh to me.
In post 68, Human Sequencer wrote:
In post 65, Ausuka wrote:I would not be interested in starting a Voyc wagon. This is still early-game, and not having contributed much so far definitely doesn't make her scum. If she's still barely posted anything towards the end of the day, she'd be a better wagon, but right now it's just meh to me.
this is really bad
i take it back let's not do a voyc wagon
vote ausuka

this gels really poorly with your comments earlier about rvs wagons being good

like I can see a perspective for each side, "early pressure wagons are good because they generate informational and propel the gamestate forward" and "there's no point voting x because they haven't done anything scummy and there's still plenty of time left"
which makes me think you're haphazardly throwing fake perspectives around as you wish to fit what you need at that particular time
In post 71, Ausuka wrote:that's actually a good point, this isn't anything like her towngame. that makes this wagon a lot better.
VOTE: Voyc
wait what the hell
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Ruby Red
:lol:

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”