Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:50 am

Post by Vecna »

im not really feeling this game yet. too many people feeling too easily towny. Gamma (both of em), brian and cheeky all seem obv town to me at this point. Boneguy also seems legit.

I expect theres a scum in fire and pine. Not sure if both would try this overbearing gimmick where they simultaneously buddy cheeky, but theres something fishy going on there. Pines response when i made the throwaway statement that he wouldn't make such a comment about teammates also struck me as odd. (and the sort of pridefull statements scum often make when they did in fact did said thing).

I want my penguin to come in here and talk some sense to me.

(cba making a votecount atm)
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:46 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

Alisae replaces brassherald
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:53 am

Post by Alisae »

Waba do dab
Da de dab
Da do dab
VOTE: hyong

I was following this game somewhat and by following I mean occasionally looking at it and go
“Oh my fucking god T-Bone and this hyong person are openwolfing to oblivion”
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:54 am

Post by Alisae »

Oh wait
It’s VOTE: hyung
There we go
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:08 am

Post by Alisae »

Vecna I think is town.
Cheeky I think is town mostly because she is getting pushed by wolves and it sure as hell does not look like hyung is bussing.
I think Brian is town but if T-Bone is town I’ma re-evaluate.
Because I think Brian is town, I am going to sheep him on Pine who I have not gotten the chance to read a single post of yet.

AA9 I kinda want to townread but ultimately I need more content tbh.
@AA9
- Hopefully you see this. Where are you at with the game in general and stuff? Like do you have reads that you could explain with like, words? That would be great if you did.

Also I think I might have wolfread PP at a point while I was following along, but that’s something I kind of need to review.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:18 am

Post by Alisae »

Hyung - I hate the fact he’s trying to rush the day and using votecounts to do so along with just parroting the “CHEEKY IS A WOLF, CHEEKY IS A WOLF” shit its really wolfy and its a great excuse for him to do literally nothing else. It comes across as a wolf that needs to end the day for some unknown reason, and I kind of am having a hard time finding town motivation in his actions. Like I’m sorry, I don’t think town whines “lynch Cheeky I will hold the game hostage by using official votecounts” like a fucking child, I really don’t.

Bonus points: T-Bone voted Hyung while he was doing that shit, then voted AA9 and never talked about Hyung again.
See, that’s what we call bussing when you feel like you’re wolfbuddy is being so obvious scum that they’re about to be the lynch.

I think I’m running a fever and I haven’t been able to catch a wink of sleep all night so I am going to do that, and try to explain my T-Bone read when I get back, because its a lot more nuanced and there’s more to it then my Hyung read. I would prefer it if people who were on the Cheeky wagon unvoted Cheeky so I can have some time to get into the game and explain my reads and blah blah blah
GTKAS
| here.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:35 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

That sure is a replacement post
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:35 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

I'm thoroughly whelmed
green shirt thursdays
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:44 am

Post by Vecna »

I also have sort of a semi. not sure whether its because of the post or because ali is townreading me from the get go.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:50 am

Post by Alisae »

actually lolfuckthat I'm not going to be able to get a wink of sleep if this is on my mind hahaha lol xD

Before T-Bone, here are the previews
PP - Honestly I think I need to review this again after I wake up and feel more well rested but I think their Cheeky push was agenda based and thats why I was FoSing them while I was following along.
Fire - Haven't read his posts, and my mind is telling me I should try to read his posting in real time or something, but my body is saying "HE'S THE POWERWOLF, HE'S THE POWERWOLF" even though I haven't read a single one of his posts what the fuck is this a sixth sense or something gawsh. Either way, HOPEFULLY I'll be able to sort this, I don't actually remember reading Fire wrong but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Okay let's talk about T-Bone.
is a wolf post

Can't say for sure if this is something that pinged me while I was somewhat following along because I have a memory of a fucking goldfish, but I kinda feel like this post is agenda based?
It was that or because THIS is a complete fucking wolfclaim mostly because I don't feel like T-Bone here is pushing a read, but moreso just building up justification for their FoS on Cheeky.

+ really comes off as an interaction with a partner btw.
The vote in off itself seems like a good justified vote, like there is 0 read T-Bone is pushing here. Its all fact.
Also as I mentioned above, I think this is a moment where T-Bone thought his wolfbuddy was going to get flashwagoned for really scummy behavoir so he paniced and placed a bussing vote, and once he saw that wasn't the case, he moved off of it and stopped.

Hate the interaction with NSG here, it feels like an extremely easy way to continue justifying their read on them.

Okay this is a really fucking good post that I am willing to sheep if T-Bone flips town, and I agree with most of it actually, when I glanced at Brian's post, it really did feel like he was digging for things. Like especially this coming from Brian
Buries this in a spoiler tag, but doesn't go into why he townreads Cheeky or fight against her lynch in any way.
reads like a wolfclaim to me.
And in fact, Brian is saying that he isn't seeing T-Bone's stances, but T-Bone has been provding some stances, he has been pushing NSG and Cheeky and maybe a bit of Pine....
that's it from what I grasped of T-Bone's ISO?

Anyhow.

Look dude, we need to talk.
Who's town? I know very clearly that you wolfread a bunch of people or whatever, I don't care about that, and if I missed who you actually townread on a glance of your ISO, let me know and point me towards that direction please.
And why did you move off of hyung?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:51 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1058, Vecna wrote:I also have sort of a semi. not sure whether its because of the post or because ali is townreading me from the get go.
I'm townreading you because I feel like you would be attempting to put way more effort into a wolfgame and you would be making an attempt to powerwolf the fuck out of the thread atm. You kind of seem disengaged and disinterested and I feel like that's a towntell for you?
GTKAS
| here.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:56 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Alisae wrote:Hyung - I hate the fact he’s trying to rush the day and using votecounts to do so along with just parroting the “CHEEKY IS A WOLF, CHEEKY IS A WOLF” shit its really wolfy and its a great excuse for him to do literally nothing else. It comes across as a wolf that needs to end the day for some unknown reason, and I kind of am having a hard time finding town motivation in his actions. Like I’m sorry, I don’t think town whines “lynch Cheeky I will hold the game hostage by using official votecounts” like a fucking child, I really don’t.
dickholes do that

and i've found repeatedly that dickholes can be of either alignment, but are actually at least slightly more often town than not b/c their dickholeism is coming from a place of 'im right everyone else is wrong and is being terrible instead of doing everything I want' as opposed to doing things to cover their scumass if their target does flip town

not gonna unvote cheeky for you thinking the people voting her are scum. if you wanna go through the points made against her and why you think they're not valid then i can unvote then (also nobodys getting lynched for like another 2 real days at least, too many lurkfucks that aren't going to do anything productive to make a lynch happen)
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:08 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1061, Gammagooey wrote:dickholes do that

and i've found repeatedly that dickholes can be of either alignment, but are actually at least slightly more often town than not b/c their dickholeism is coming from a place of 'im right everyone else is wrong and is being terrible instead of doing everything I want' as opposed to doing things to cover their scumass if their target does flip town
/me opens hyung's iso
is a Cheeky vote
Cheeky could have a better time reading people when she gets pushed. I feel like the wording and phrasing here is wolf!indiciative as well because this doesn't come across as sorting or trying to figure out if Cheeky is town, this comes across as pushing an agenda based read.

And then...
literally
nothing else.
No other content.
For the most part it stops there.

Okay they're being a dick, so what?
Are the actions town motivated?
Fuck no.

Hell the ISO doesn't even read like town it doesn't even feel like they're trying to figure out player's motivations.
GTKAS
| here.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:08 am

Post by Gammagooey »

@alisae- tho if cheeky flipped town today I'd be perfectly happy lynching hyung (assuming he doesn't show up real soon and provide content on people who aren't cheeky) or any of the uber-lurkers tomorrow just to make the game better

@Mod: Prod hiplop plz he hasn't posted for 5 days
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:11 am

Post by Alisae »

Like, I am genuinely frazzled on what is town motivated in hyung's iso.
Please throw me a bone or something, I would like to understand what this person is doing to avoid a lynch today.

And also yes, while you're at it, please tell me why people are voting Cheeky being lynchable is something that is normal for her btw.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:12 am

Post by Alisae »

Kay Gamma ty <3
GTKAS
| here.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:20 am

Post by Gammagooey »

i missed your simul-post with me before posting that btw alisae

I'm just sayin' that hyung being an stubborn asshole doesn't necessarily make him scum. if you think of it from the perspective of an asshole, it makes sense imo - he's already found scum, he wants to get on with the game and actually get on with lynching scum and winning the game, and so he's trying to force everyone to do what he wants. I wouldn't really call it town-motivated either b/c it's a lot more self-motivated than actually trying to get the town to win the game, but it can at least plausibly come from town.

like i mentioned majiffy in survivormeet earlier, here's a post of him being a stubborn wrong dickhole as town

Spoiler: Majiffy being a dickhole not related to this game
Majiffy wrote:
In post 939, Kmd4390 wrote:
"It's RVS on Day 3" doesn't really give me a feel for where people's heads are as far as reads.
Probably because people don't really have reads, the game is stuck in a rut, and it really is barely different from RVS.

Happens commonly when scum get knocked off early in the game, town has nowhere to go from there and stumbles in the dark.
And Klick is kind of right that your vote was bullshit or at least the reason you gave at the time. "Try harding" in a game where everyone is being lazy? Really?
Yes and I stand by it. Also I like the bolded, considering I never gave another reason and this sounds like a hedge.
Vote Majiffy
I guess I can quit diggin', I hit gold.

we literally lynched him because he wouldn't do anything except bitch about kmd (who was also town) and then eventually self-vote. He did this as a
tracker
too btw. when we had 2 of the 4 scum dead by day 2.
dickholeism transcends alignment
-------------------------------------
I think I have a pretty good summary of why I personally think cheeky is scum in my iso (should be basically the only lengthy posts I have in there, pretty recent), but if you want a recap of some of it I'll do it after I grab some lunch.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:58 am

Post by mutantdevle »

I feel like I should be doing something.

Then I realise it's irl stuff.

I don't wanna do irl stuff.
I mostly just lurk now.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:59 am

Post by Gammagooey »

mutant do you have any particularly strong scum or town reads? All I see that's relevant from you is a vote and an unvote on cheeky recently.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:17 am

Post by Brian Skies »

Ali can be a townread.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:19 am

Post by Alisae »

Gamma I got it was a quick read, I like your in the fact that I like you. However I feel like the behavior you’re describing Cheeky with I am having a hard time agreeing with? Like, I feel like the behavior you’re describing doesn’t make me think it comes from a wolf. Town CAN produce that behavior, and I think Cheeky’s chaoticiness (if that’s even a word) in response to Reck and hyung and PP is town indicative (going by how you’re describing it). It feels a lot more in line with lynchbait towny “I am trying to solve the game” behavior then “I am looking for an out” wolf behavoir.
I think the replace out request that got rescinded is also towny mostly because I kind of just don’t feel like that behavoir is in line with a wolf. I kind of want to TR cheeky for that interaction with PP in general.
GTKAS
| here.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:19 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 1049, Vecna wrote:brian, can you go into what you think about pine's play is substantially different from civmaf? disregarding it not being packaged in roleplaying.
From what I remember, Pine's play was mostly:

A) Hiding behind heavy amounts of flavor
B) Naked scumreads (most of which was on Vecna)
C) Empty promises to explain said scumread(s)
D) "I'm Busy" or "I'm Overwhelmed"

I've also only read a small portion of that game, so if you think it really is the same, you'd have to explain it to me.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:22 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 1054, Alisae wrote:Because I think Brian is town,
I am going to sheep him on Pine
who I have not gotten the chance to read a single post of yet.
???

I'm not really opposed to a Pine lynch, especially if you think he's scum. But if you're going to sheep me, please do it right.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:23 am

Post by Alisae »

I gutread hippy as town

Pedit: Oh tbh from what I read (your interactions with Vecna) I thought you TR’ed Pine, mybad.
GTKAS
| here.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:25 am

Post by Brian Skies »

Have you had a chance to look at NSG yet?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”