Mini Normal 2005: Fun With Decimals(game over)

Ruby Red
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:33 am

Post by Ruby Red »

In post 168, Dunnstral wrote:I'm okay with Ruby red now

VOTE: UnaBombah
Feels weird to look at the thread when stuff is actually going on and say you have no reads, then go to townreading Kokichi

Speaking of which I don't really agree with the stance you're taking right now Kokichi
towny
In post 169, UnaBombaH wrote:Dunn is likely town.
wolfy
In post 173, Ausuka wrote:
In post 38, Dunnstral wrote:Ausuka, is that a serious vote on UnaBombaH?
Yes. Up to the point I'm writing this post, Unabombah has felt very tonally off. My post was meant to indicate this but I guess it is very unclear so I don't blame anyone who misinterpreted it.
---
is a good observation and it makes me like Dunnstral for now.
is a fair response to it, though. The reason I voted unabombah was because I already had a scumlean on him, so I had no need for any RVS vote.
Lapsa saying people are scum for lurking on page 3 is weird but I don't think it's that likely to come from scum?
I really like from Dunn as well. I also think is towny, so rn I think {Dunn, ruby} is TvT.
- Zoronos seems obvtown at this point, it seems like he's legitimately motivated to find scum.
is scummy. I don't like either; I don't really understand any of his reasons to push Ruby as accurate. I don't see any problem with Ruby's 117, considering all he was saying was that Koki was sheeping at the time, and I don't see why he views defensiveness as scummy at all, either (this is possibly just a difference in mentality but I think he's experienced and unless I'm totally wrong about the way I approach the game, which I don't think I am, defensiveness isn't a scumtell at all. I've been accused of it multiple times when I'm just town responding to points, and I think it's the sort of scumtell you see more often from newbies, which Koki isn't. But this is just a tangent so whatever.) Considering that ruby had said that dunn was towny, I also don't see why it's a contradiction to now talk to Dunn like he's town. Basically this doesn't seem like a real push to me.

I'm also going to do ISO reads because I feel like being tryhard Ausuka this game and I feel like my current thoughts aren't good enough for that.

---
Ausuka
is obvious town.
Mumble
is very town; I believe the miller claim, I kinda follow what he's been doing (especially with the early Una vote) and he's not playing at all like he did in Floral mafia.
Ruby Red
is probably town. I follow what he's been doing, and I agree with him about kokichi (and some other things, like Una's scummy opening.)
Dunnstral
is a player I townread. His post is somewhat scummy in that it makes like 0 sense and I understand 100% where Ruby is coming from in scumreading that, but it's basically RVS at this point so I'm not going to hold this read to a high standard. is a good observation, at the very least, and I think it's likely to come from town legitimately trying to find scum. His push on ruby in general just feels real to me; I don't agree with it, but I follow what he's saying.
Lapsa
is a townlean I guess? I don't really understand what he's saying, but it definitely looks like he's making lots of notes about the game, which makes him towny.
Something_Smart
- looking back his thoughts on Ruby are kinda towny and I have way too many SRs if he's scum.
MariaR
- idk why she townreads Unabombah in .
Espeonage
is completely null. He hasn't given content, but he has a RL reason for that, so it's NAI.
ArcAngel9
has done nothing at all.
Mr Moisto
basically did nothing but arrive in a jokey way and not do anything despite there being a lot of content. He can be scum.
Kokichi Oma
is a scumread. is meh- I guess I could see it coming from town but I don't really see how you look at that post and think "oh hey, that's a good point." I've already mentioned that I don't like and I see it as a fabricated push. I do like though. is another bad post- RR gave an explanation for this- why is he ignoring it? also feels fake to me.

I don't have time to finish this and tomorrow there will be too many new pages for it to be relevant. Suffice it to say, Zoronos is towny, unabombah isn't.
yeah this is a villager
In post 174, Zoronos wrote:
In post 172, Dunnstral wrote:It seems pretty apparent that it's not a joke to me, I think this is just you
I have a hard time squaring the conclusion in it as anything but a joke.
None of them made any sense, and they didn't even make fake-sense. That is, they were so obviously out of left field that they didn't feel like lies to me - they were transparently nonsense.
Yeah, they contradict eachother, but not in a 'Ha ha this is my master plan to appear towny' fashion, more like 'here is just some random bullshit for the sake of being random bullshit'.
to start off, it wasn't a joke.

let's get something straight - are you saying that what i said doesn't make sense, or are you saying you don't understand it? because most of what i said in that post was that individual things were towny or wolfy. presumably if you're calling what i said nonsensical than you're disagreeing with what conclusions i came to - if not, then it's just that you don't understand how i came to those conclusions.

which is it?
Ruby Red
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:34 am

Post by Ruby Red »

In post 169, UnaBombaH wrote:Dunn is likely town.
actually i take this being wolfy back
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:38 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Really good posting from Ausuka there

Zoronos, some of Ruby Red's responses show they didn't consider that a joke post (they explained why responses to 7 and 8 made sense to them) - It's interesting knowing how you saw it though
Zoronos
Zoronos
Mafia Scum
Zoronos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:42 am

Post by Zoronos »

In post 175, Ruby Red wrote:
In post 172, Dunnstral wrote:It seems pretty apparent that it's not a joke to me, I think this is just you
None of them made any sense, and they didn't even make fake-sense. That is, they were so obviously out of left field that they didn't feel like lies to me - they were transparently nonsense.
Yeah, they contradict eachother, but not in a 'Ha ha this is my master plan to appear towny' fashion, more like 'here is just some random bullshit for the sake of being random bullshit'.

let's get something straight - are you saying that what i said doesn't make sense, or are you saying you don't understand it? because most of what i said in that post was that individual things were towny or wolfy. presumably if you're calling what i said nonsensical than you're disagreeing with what conclusions i came to - if not, then it's just that you don't understand how i came to those conclusions.

which is it?
Oh. Well, then I guess I have to retread. And probably owe Dunstral an apology.

I am saying that I don't understand what was in 16, and I don't see how you were coming to any of the conclusions in it that you made.
Here's how I read the things in it: 6 struck me as an RVS vote. 7 struck me as a joke post. I have no idea why you commented on 8. I figured your quote on 11 was a joke response to an RVS vote (similar to post 7), and 14 was mine.
So, yeah, the post struck me as nonsense because I couldn't figure out how you were getting from A to B on the posts you quoted -> the conclusions you made.

Maybe my sense of humour is broken.
Zoronos
Zoronos
Mafia Scum
Zoronos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:43 am

Post by Zoronos »

In post 177, Dunnstral wrote:Zoronos, some of Ruby Red's responses show they didn't consider that a joke post (they explained why responses to 7 and 8 made sense to them) - It's interesting knowing how you saw it though
Yeah, uhh I owe you an apology. Sorry, my bad.
Ruby Red
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:06 am

Post by Ruby Red »

In post 178, Zoronos wrote:
In post 175, Ruby Red wrote:

which is it?
Oh. Well, then I guess I have to retread. And probably owe Dunstral an apology.

I am saying that I don't understand what was in 16, and I don't see how you were coming to any of the conclusions in it that you made.
Here's how I read the things in it: 6 struck me as an RVS vote. 7 struck me as a joke post. I have no idea why you commented on 8. I figured your quote on 11 was a joke response to an RVS vote (similar to post 7), and 14 was mine.
So, yeah, the post struck me as nonsense because I couldn't figure out how you were getting from A to B on the posts you quoted -> the conclusions you made.

Maybe my sense of humour is broken.
rvs votes can be good votes
jokes can be wolfy
i commented on 8 because voting off the wagon was bad
did not understand what 11 wwas saying
why don't you understand me calling your post towny
In post 179, Zoronos wrote:
In post 177, Dunnstral wrote:Zoronos, some of Ruby Red's responses show they didn't consider that a joke post (they explained why responses to 7 and 8 made sense to them) - It's interesting knowing how you saw it though
Yeah, uhh I owe you an apology. Sorry, my bad.
towny?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:40 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 173, Ausuka wrote:idk why she townreads Unabombah in .
Fwiw, I can see why people would townread Una's early game.
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:54 am

Post by Lapsa »

from previously played game - I remember kokichi being bit annoying
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings?
If you're planning to expose a liar,
then you have to corner them psychologically.
feels like he's overdoing that bolded part of his signature

what worries me though is already raised argument that kokichi is fence sitting too much

which may or may not be true because it's kokichi

I also remember noticing some brilliant bits and that fucks up equation even more
abcedminded
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:07 am

Post by Lapsa »

and I have seen too many players choosing alike avatars:

abcedminded
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:43 pm

Post by MariaR »

Taking my smart scumread back I was looking for stuff to scumread and smart was it at the moment. I think looking at the game I can see him acting like this as town but I'm not taking it out of him to be able to fake this
UNVOTE:
Can someone tell me why they thought that post from Ausuka was towny...I mean it was just a list to me I didn't really think much of it. I'm gonna have to go check something but for now I'm okay with calling Zoronos town for this last page it seems like the apology was genuine because he's sorting and made a fuck up. I don't think I'm bias with my dunnstral scumread here but people townreading him makes me want to take a step back a second don't really know what to do with that slot zzzz.
You asked why I tr unabomb and it's because his early game felt just...well relaxed and normal call it gut I tr him *shrug*
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:48 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 162, Something_Smart wrote:^Maria you should look at these too because you haven't played with me in a while and the thing you scumread me for is literally part of my playstyle now.
Don't think you're out of my sights mr you fooled me pretty bad before (B :oops: but you can help me out in the meantime and comment on the players I just talked on.
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:53 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

Oh yeah I forgot you were in that one, lol.

I'll look at the people you referred to.
Zoronos
Zoronos
Mafia Scum
Zoronos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:21 pm

Post by Zoronos »

[quote="In post 184, MariaR" I don't think I'm bias with my dunnstral scumread here but people townreading him makes me want to take a step back a second don't really know what to do with that slot zzzz.
[/quote]

So, obviously, I was wrong in my analysis of Dunnstral's argument because I started from a bad premise, but my thought process was to ask whether Dunnstral was dumb or scum, and I decided he was simply dumb.
Rather than let it lie that I thought he was town-ish making a poor argument, he engaged me to change my mind.
That strikes me as towny. He is responsibility-seeking rather than responsibility-avoiding.

The other half of this is that I thought Kokichi was scummy for agreeing with Dunnstral; while I understand how Dunnstral could get it wrong on Ruby (oops I was wrong and he was right), I was having a much harder time fathoming how Kokichi could look at that same logic and +1 it in good conscious. I still am not a huge fan of Kokichi's posting, but that was my thought process on the whole matter.

I think the logic on Dunnstral still applies, even if I misunderstood the premise. It's how he behaved in response to my disagreement than moved him from null to lean-town, rather than the source of the disagreement. Not sure if that helps you, but it's how I got where I got.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:31 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 187, Zoronos wrote:So, obviously, I was wrong in my analysis of Dunnstral's argument because I started from a bad premise, but my thought process was to ask whether Dunnstral was dumb or scum, and I decided he was simply dumb.
Rather than let it lie that I thought he was town-ish making a poor argument, he engaged me to change my mind.
That strikes me as towny. He is responsibility-seeking rather than responsibility-avoiding.

The other half of this is that I thought Kokichi was scummy for agreeing with Dunnstral; while I understand how Dunnstral could get it wrong on Ruby (oops I was wrong and he was right), I was having a much harder time fathoming how Kokichi could look at that same logic and +1 it in good conscious. I still am not a huge fan of Kokichi's posting, but that was my thought process on the whole matter.

I think the logic on Dunnstral still applies, even if I misunderstood the premise. It's how he behaved in response to my disagreement than moved him from null to lean-town, rather than the source of the disagreement. Not sure if that helps you, but it's how I got where I got.
Another game with Zor when he's way more obv town then me and I'll end up being the n1 kill again I'm ready. Okay serious note thank you I understand where you're coming from and ironically I was scumreading Dunn for the reasons you're scumreading Kokichi I don't think Dunn seriously found red scummy for the posts they made and the fact Kokichi made a bad "+1" and Dunn made nothing of it. Also for a bit of context Dunnstral knows I can read him very well he's also said before scum him is scared of me so when town him didn't interact with me until I forced it and then he tried to end it I was like "this is off" and he went back to meta. I could be biased because I might've wanted him to talk to me but I don't think I am in this sense. How do you feel about Aus the trs to that slot make me go "huh" because I don't get it very much at all.
VOTE: Kokichi
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:33 pm

Post by MariaR »

I want a wagon on kokichi given he seems to be the common link in all this and while I don't really scumread him hard my only 2 big scumreads seem to be connected. And I don't think you guys will wagon dunn so (B
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:04 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

You don't need to apologize Zoronos
In post 182, Lapsa wrote:what worries me though is already raised argument that kokichi is fence sitting too much
Who raised this argument? I don't think they've been fence sitting, if anything I thought the argument was that he was too eager to be on the ruby wagon?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:17 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 188, MariaR wrote:and the fact Kokichi made a bad "+1" and Dunn made nothing of it.
What are you talking about? This is what I'm seeing:
In post 39, Kokichi Oma wrote:36 is a good post by dunn.

VOTE: ruby
In post 42, MariaR wrote:
In post 39, Kokichi Oma wrote:36 is a good post by dunn.

VOTE: ruby
The post the fos or both?
In post 43, Kokichi Oma wrote:Both
He says he agrees with me and places a vote down, and when asked says he agrees with both the post and the fos. I'm not sure what you want me to say is wrong with it? Keep in mind that just disliking my 36 isn't an explanation to what I should be doing here, from my point of view. It's like you're getting caught up in the anti-kokichi hype but don't really understand what's happening? If you're talking about some of the later stuff hes said, i did mention I didn't really agree with it, though I never explained
In post 188, MariaR wrote:Also for a bit of context Dunnstral knows I can read him very well he's also said before scum him is scared of me so when town him didn't interact with me until I forced it and then he tried to end it I was like "this is off" and he went back to meta.
First of all, I didn't 'go back to meta', I was asked for it so I linked it

What does 'town him didn't interact with me' mean?

Anyway, I don't know why you're putting so much stock into the 'I would talk to you' angle. You kind jumped the gun and accused me of not talking to you when I had only been in the thread for a couple of hours, on page 5 of the game, not really a big deal at all, even by your standards. I don't really know what you expected me to talk to you about at that point in the game either, you already gave your opinion on what I was voting.
In post 184, MariaR wrote:Can someone tell me why they thought that post from Ausuka was towny...I mean it was just a list to me I didn't really think much of it.
Surely you can figure it out? They made a large post full of reads and linked to posts explaining what they thought of each one and how it shaped their reads, not sure why you're taking this stance when you've been town reading people for a lot less a lot earlier on, as you explain with UnaBombah.
In post 184, MariaR wrote:I don't think I'm bias with my dunnstral scumread here but people townreading him makes me want to take a step back a second don't really know what to do with that slot zzzz.
I don't know what this means
In post 189, MariaR wrote:I want a wagon on kokichi given he seems to be the common link in all this and while I don't really scumread him hard my only 2 big scumreads seem to be connected. And I don't think you guys will wagon dunn so (B
Who else are you scumreading, and how are they connected to Kokichi? For that matter, after you look at the first stuff I respond to in this post, I'm also wondering what my link to Kokichi is.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:22 pm

Post by MariaR »

Such a harsh tone and
now
you choose to speak up?
Ohhh this is gonna be
FUN
I've been waiting for this give me a moment
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:28 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

If you're talking about post 109 for the meta thing, I was actually repeating your words back at you, though admittedly out of context
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:32 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 192, MariaR wrote:and
now
you choose to speak up?
Ohhh this is gonna be
FUN
I've been waiting for this give me a moment
Not sure what you're talking about since the majority of that is responding to a post you just made
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:35 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 191, Dunnstral wrote:He says he agrees with me and places a vote down, and when asked says he agrees with both the post and the fos. I'm not sure what you want me to say is wrong with it? Keep in mind that just disliking my 36 isn't an explanation to what I should be doing here, from my point of view. It's like you're getting caught up in the anti-kokichi hype but don't really understand what's happening? If you're talking about some of the later stuff hes said, i did mention I didn't really agree with it, though I never explained
I thought Kokichi just mindlessly agreeing with you and placing a vote down was strange it's why I asked the question in the first place. If you had an issue with kokichi you'd say so but you didn't find anything wrong with that vote?
In post 191, Dunnstral wrote:First of all, I didn't 'go back to meta', I was asked for it so I linked it

What does 'town him didn't interact with me' mean?

Anyway, I don't know why you're putting so much stock into the 'I would talk to you' angle. You kind jumped the gun and accused me of not talking to you when I had only been in the thread for a couple of hours, on page 5 of the game, not really a big deal at all, even by your standards. I don't really know what you expected me to talk to you about at that point in the game either, you already gave your opinion on what I was voting.
Not what I'm talking about you said:
In post 109, Dunnstral wrote:I don't think meta should be what you try to read anyone on
And this is prob my biggest issue with you because you'd use meta to read me and you
know
I would use meta on you but when you made that statement I wasn't even talking about meta so I don't even get why you were trying to discredit that in the first place
Town you has gone out of your way to ask me stupid questions or just interact with me before correct me if I'm wrong but I've never seen you feel like you need a reason to interact with me before I don't know (or think) you'd lie about that so maybe I'm just reading into this incorrectly but hey.
I don't know why you're making such a fuss of me thinking you could be scum for the interaction stuff either you say it's jumping the gun but what am I jumping the gun
on?
do I need to wait some more? Am I not allowed to have a scumread on you until later? What are you trying to say here I don't think I'm making a big deal out of it I'm not asking for you to be strung to the heavens I'm saying you're scummy for it.
In post 191, Dunnstral wrote:Surely you can figure it out? They made a large post full of reads and linked to posts explaining what they thought of each one and how it shaped their reads, not sure why you're taking this stance when you've been town reading people for a lot less a lot earlier on, as you explain with UnaBombah.
Well duh I looked at the post and it was nothing great scum aus has to make posts like that or he'll get called out right away. I want to know
why
that post is more likely to come from town him not just "oh this post is towny" what does me tring unba for less have to do with it?
In post 191, Dunnstral wrote:Who else are you scumreading, and how are they connected to Kokichi? For that matter, after you look at the first stuff I respond to in this post, I'm also wondering what my link to Kokichi is.
I think the early wagon by u2 can be by partners *shrug*
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:37 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 193, Dunnstral wrote:If you're talking about post 109 for the meta thing, I was actually repeating your words back at you, though admittedly out of context
I wasn't even trying to meta you in the context of 109. and yes I am a hypocrite I'll tell people to not do something then do it myself. Just who I am
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Ruby Red
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:40 pm

Post by Ruby Red »

In post 189, MariaR wrote:I want a wagon on kokichi given he seems to be the common link in all this and while I don't really scumread him hard my only 2 big scumreads seem to be connected. And I don't think you guys will wagon dunn so (B
my dreams are coming true

VOTE: kokichi
Ruby Red
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:40 pm

Post by Ruby Red »

dunnstral explain why you've already made half as many posts in this game as you did in those villager games you linked me
Zoronos
Zoronos
Mafia Scum
Zoronos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:41 pm

Post by Zoronos »

In post 188, MariaR wrote: How do you feel about Aus the trs to that slot make me go "huh" because I don't get it very much at all.
So, I tend to lean slightly scummy on people that drop in, make a big post, and then leave (I like seeing both interactive back-and-forths and huge thought-posts). However, her thought process on reaching the Kokichi conclusion mirrored mine, and I hadn't yet specified exactly why I was questioning him, so it feels like she arrived at the same conclusion organically rather than just sheeping my logic. If she's thinking the same way as me, that suggests to me that her alignment is the same as mine. So, my base lean is slightly towny but I want to see more.

I'm at a higher base-suspicion level for Arkangel, since she made a check in "I should catch up" post and then didn't actually inject any content. I've seen perpetual-catching-up from scum more than town, so that's my base suspicion.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”