ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:54 pm

Post by ofrhz »

In post 624, the worst wrote:l0ljk one of you/ƃuᴉlʞɔnp is reasonably likely scum here.
I agree with this
Maybe both
Not so much this
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:56 pm

Post by ofrhz »

@Math, actually why are you scumreading me again? PoE?
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:00 pm

Post by Oxy »

In post 489, Draynth wrote:It's also an attempt to find out if it's purely a playstyle thing and try interact with TW.
What. What sort of interactions were you looking to elicit that would allow you to sort his helpfulness as either playstyle indicative or alignment indicative?
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:03 pm

Post by ofrhz »

^ more troubling is the fact that he never really followed up on interacting with TW imo
ruru
ruru
Mafia Scum
ruru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:07 pm

Post by ruru »

In post 611, AP wrote:OK.. I'll leave now and come back tomorrow. If nobody wants to listen then I'll yield and go back to role-playing and sheeping Mathdino.
But you haven't really explained why you're sure of me+TW

And now I feel like you're avoiding actually playing the game
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:07 pm

Post by Oxy »

In post 494, Scioness Sajj wrote:
In post 486, Oxy wrote:
In post 478, Scioness Sajj wrote:VOTE: oxy

content or tunnel
By end of night - I'm concentrating elsewhere atm
alright, I need more in depth about obv!town math.
and anything on ofrhz and mohab
Ofrhz is a scum read for me at the moment.
Last game he was asking everyone, including his town reads, pointed questions that implied that Ofrhz had been reading them critically.

Here I see a bunch of fluff while content goes by that I think he would have jumped on last game.

Mohab seems like the type of person who would say, "I want to be lynched. I dare you to do it." as scum.

But I could sheep math on this read if we don't get more content.
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:13 pm

Post by AP »

In post 614, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 611, AP wrote:OK.. I'll leave now and come back tomorrow. If nobody wants to listen then I'll yield and go back to role-playing and sheeping Mathdino.
If you're sheeping Dino, why are you voting for one of his locktowns? Or why are you even scumreading one of his locktowns?
I'm going to sheep Dino for ease of mind, not because I think his reads are any better than mine.

There can only be one town leader, and I only offer my hand once. (How do you go from Austin Powers to Gladiator??)

And ftr, I don't think ruru voting herself makes her likely to be town. In fact, she's just admitted she was playing chicken with me to see if I will go all the way with my push. Think about it: Scum wanting to appear daring and not afraid of getting lynched.. or Ton who decided it was a good idea to get mislynched on D1 and possibly get another Townie miclynched on D2? Because, having never played with me before she can never be sure of my alignment from the playstyle or reads I have provided. Think, and let me know what you decide.
YEAH BABY YEAH!
Oh, behave :]
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:14 pm

Post by Oxy »

In post 498, Scioness Sajj wrote:
In post 496, ofrhz wrote:
In post 463, Scioness Sajj wrote:
This is super overexplained for no reason.
I don't like that he suggests ruru should be going after lurkers.
This is super overexplained, but for a good reason. Before I wrote this overexplained post in purple, I gave a shorter answer, which wasn't what Sunshine wanted, so I talked off the wall to give him what he wanted. In response, Sunshine said that I answered his question because of this purple post.

...Damned if I do, damned if I don't. :facepalm:
eh, I mean

he gave you additional questions so you could answers more specificly but you still overexplained and I see a lot of words but one sentance content.
It felt to me like Ofrhz was being passive aggressive; "Oh, so it's a thorough answer you want, is it?"

But here he is saying that he answered it earnestly. Yikes.

Also, agree with Sajj
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:15 pm

Post by ofrhz »

^ I did ask you, a townlean of mine, a question in

Otherwise that's kinda valid to point out, but really I'm having trouble keeping track of everything and keep having to ask people for their goddamn reads.

@ruru: can you vote for who you think is scum? or at least say who you think is scum
ruru
ruru
Mafia Scum
ruru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:16 pm

Post by ruru »

In post 631, AP wrote:
In post 614, pinturicchio wrote:
If you're sheeping Dino, why are you voting for one of his locktowns? Or why are you even scumreading one of his locktowns?
I'm going to sheep Dino for ease of mind, not because I think his reads are any better than mine.

There can only be one town leader, and I only offer my hand once. (How do you go from Austin Powers to Gladiator??)

And ftr, I don't think ruru voting herself makes her likely to be town. In fact, she's just admitted she was playing chicken with me to see if I will go all the way with my push. Think about it: Scum wanting to appear daring and not afraid of getting lynched.. or Ton who decided it was a good idea to get mislynched on D1 and possibly get another Townie miclynched on D2? Because, having never played with me before she can never be sure of my alignment from the playstyle or reads I have provided. Think, and let me know what you decide.
But why are you sure of me+TW?
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:17 pm

Post by ofrhz »

Also I'm not a passive aggressive person.

I did answer it earnestly :(
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:18 pm

Post by Oxy »

In post 631, AP wrote:Think about it: Scum wanting to appear daring and not afraid of getting lynched.. or Ton who decided it was a good idea to get mislynched on D1 and possibly get another Townie miclynched on D2?
Ruru typed "I am town." and "There is no wrong way to be town." into her scum PT repeatedly last game.

If she is pulling off this playstyle right now,

then color me impressed.
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:24 pm

Post by Oxy »

In post 501, ofrhz wrote:@Oxy-
can you explain your read on Sunshine?
You misread that post by me. Skitter asked me why I had a town read on Sunshine at the time of my initial read.

I explained my initial read, and then mentioned that I had concluded that reasoning to be NAI.

I am still town reading Sunshine.
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:25 pm

Post by AP »

Now excuse me while I go watch one of my favourite movies: Octopussy.

Spoiler:
Eh, not really, but I don't think AP would announce he'd be watching The Bourne Supremacy... not unless he somehow didn't differentiate between a
and a
YEAH BABY YEAH!
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:26 pm

Post by the worst »

I wish it was d2 my reads are farked
ruru
ruru
Mafia Scum
ruru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:30 pm

Post by ruru »

In post 629, ruru wrote:But you haven't really explained why you're sure of me+TW

In post 629, ruru wrote:But you haven't really explained why you're sure of me+TW

AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:42 pm

Post by AP »

In post 634, ruru wrote:But why are you sure of me+TW?
Ok.. TW was being lol.wagonned on page one, and you came in with your titally ignoring the wagon and trying to divert attention elsewhere. (yet you only saw "one duck" when TW's name didn't even have the word "duck" in it. How could you have possibly missed UglyDUCK was in the game? This is part of why I'm skeptical about him being your 3rd, btw)

Moving on, two votes placed on you, and TW switches his vote to a new person. He had already FoS'd Scioness but he was more focused on drawing your attention to the fact there is a nother duck in the game he forgot to vote until there was a second vote on you.

Actually, I retract my SR on UD at this point

Then your comes out of nowhere. Someone who voted you + someone who voted TW and there's at least one scum in them? If that's what you think why did you vote Oxy earlier? More precisely; Sunshine13 hadn't even posted between the point you voted Oxy and the point you posted

then came and I'll be damned if I could understand how you could get a read on TW so fast when he is one of the hardest players to read as either alignment?

I mean I could go on, but I'm not about to spend hours composing a post that will most likely get shrugged off anyway. If someone's interested in following up my line of thinking they can do it themselves. It's not that big a thread to do a full reread anyway.
YEAH BABY YEAH!
ruru
ruru
Mafia Scum
ruru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:48 pm

Post by ruru »

In post 641, AP wrote:Ok.. TW was being lol.wagonned on page one, and you came in with your titally ignoring the wagon and trying to divert attention elsewhere. (yet you only saw "one duck" when TW's name didn't even have the word "duck" in it. How could you have possibly missed UglyDUCK was in the game? This is part of why I'm skeptical about him being your 3rd, btw)
Why would you ever think UD is scum then?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:49 pm

Post by the worst »

AP can be town for the effort.

Bit of a reach though and there's plenty of other shit to read into. ;)

Independent of your theory, how do you read ruru?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:51 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 641, AP wrote:then came 32 and I'll be damned if I could understand how you could get a read on TW so fast when he is one of the hardest players to read as either alignment?
who tf tho

I wouldn't say I'm that hard to read. Some people can't read me for shit, others crack me right open.
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:56 pm

Post by Oxy »

In post 512, UglyDuck wrote:Draynth - Not a lot to go off of, but reads seem OK. I mean I disagree with his top two pushes, but I think for anyone to be pushing Math/TW right now I would of been granting some TP to because there has to be like a 0% chance they get lynched today.

Middle People

Skitter - Lots of content once they started and they obviously are reading along intently and putting effort into pulling quotes and and explanations and etc. Some of the quotes though, have explanations that seems a little too specific to be something to actually care about on D1. Most recent example being calling Math skum because of a similarity to play style in MkUltra. Whatever, if I had to choose outside of null, def would pick Town, but null it is.

Scioness - Trying to make some cases on some people for some kind of NAI reasons (IMO). However, as I am heavily TR on the worst right now, I feel like skum would be the first to jump off the L2 TW wagon early Day 1 for the credit (assuming I am right about Town!TW). Summary: Cases being made are skummy, actions seem more on the towny side of things.
I'm calling this slot town based on this quote alone. Fight me.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:59 pm

Post by the worst »

Whys that Oxy?

I'll fite
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:07 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 512, UglyDuck wrote:OK after completely catching up, here is my generalized reads list so that I do not take up 2 pages of space. If you have a question, or want more input on a specific read, just ask. If I posted all my notes it would of taken up until like page 25 :P
I'm calling this slot scum based on this quote alone. Fight me.
UglyDuck
UglyDuck
Goon
UglyDuck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:10 pm

Post by UglyDuck »

In post 647, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 512, UglyDuck wrote:OK after completely catching up, here is my generalized reads list so that I do not take up 2 pages of space. If you have a question, or want more input on a specific read, just ask. If I posted all my notes it would of taken up until like page 25 :P
I'm calling this slot scum based on this quote alone. Fight me.
... that’s stupid?
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:11 pm

Post by ofrhz »

@Pin, I don't want to fight you but ???

Return to “Completed Open Games”