Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:12 pm

Post by Oxy »

In post 647, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 512, UglyDuck wrote:OK after completely catching up, here is my generalized reads list so that I do not take up 2 pages of space. If you have a question, or want more input on a specific read, just ask. If I posted all my notes it would of taken up until like page 25 :P
I'm calling this slot scum based on this quote alone. Fight me.
Touche, but like those three reads are quite good. They have "nuance" as the kids these days say.

For example: reading scioness scum by her cases and town by her actions is kind of a perfect read for 1859 sajj
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:16 pm

Post by the worst »

Are you still ok voteparking mohab?
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:17 pm

Post by Oxy »

I was going to figure out my vote when I finish catching up. Is there a pressing reason for me to change?

Also, Pin, Didn't we learn last game that LAMIST is not a scum tell?
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:23 pm

Post by ofrhz »

In post 645, Oxy wrote:
In post 512, UglyDuck wrote: Scioness - Trying to make some cases on some people for some kind of NAI reasons (IMO). However, as I am heavily TR on the worst right now, I feel like
skum would be the first to jump off the L2 TW wagon early Day 1 for the credit
(assuming I am right about Town!TW). Summary: Cases being made are skummy, actions seem more on the towny side of things.
I'm calling this slot town based on this quote alone. Fight me.
@UglyDuck
Scioness put the TW wagon at L-2 so she can't just jump off it. Unless you're saying Scioness's L-2 vote on the wagon is town-indicative. I'm not seeing the connection between the read and the explanation.

Also the person who did what you bolded is Sunshine. Does that affect your read on him?
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:27 pm

Post by Oxy »

You're misreading him, Ofrhz. He understands that Sajj was not the person to hop off.
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:27 pm

Post by AP »

OK.. movie is over and I couldn't sleep instantly as I kept thinking about the game, so here's another try (that I somehow know I'll regret)

What if ruru didn't even mean TW when she said there was one Duck? What if she didn't look at the avatars and was referring to UD when TW incidentally and unintentionally threw her a life line thinking she was talking about him?

The problem here is it seemed like TW was confident it was about him, and it looks like the two have played together before that it's hard to believe she didn't take notice of his avatar.

It also doesn't explain why HE would interrupt her wagoning. I could see scum.her seeing a wagon being built on a townie and deciding to avoid it, but I don't see why town.TW would interrupt a wagon (and a relatively small one, mind you) on ruru.
YEAH BABY YEAH!
Oh, behave :]
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:28 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 652, Oxy wrote:I was going to figure out my vote when I finish catching up. Is there a pressing reason for me to change?

My own mafia theory is that nothing is a town or scum tell without context, but LAMIST can perfectly be a scum tell depending on who, when and how is being LAMIST (this could be aplied to anything). If you don't know the suspect's meta, then analyze "when" and "how"; if you know his/her meta, then you have "who" too.
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:29 pm

Post by Oxy »

In post 532, ofrhz wrote:In post 512, UglyDuck wrote:
Draynth - Not a lot to go off of, but reads seem OK. I mean I disagree with his top two pushes, but I think for anyone to be pushing Math/TW right now I would of been granting some TP to because there has to be like a 0% chance they get lynched today.

Er... your two scumreads are in his townreads. And also while you have some overlapping reads with Draynth, your reasons for those reads are different (e.g. Draynth's read on skitter was null bc he literally just skipped skitter's posts, whereas you have a nullread on skitter for a very different reason). What there anything else about his reads that pinged you as town?
This is scummy by Ofrhz.
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:30 pm

Post by Oxy »

In post 656, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 652, Oxy wrote:I was going to figure out my vote when I finish catching up. Is there a pressing reason for me to change?

My own mafia theory is that nothing is a town or scum tell without context, but LAMIST can perfectly be a scum tell depending on who, when and how is being LAMIST (this could be aplied to anything). If you don't know the suspect's meta, then analyze "when" and "how"; if you know his/her meta, then you have "who" too.
So you have meta of him being lamist as scum, or not lamist as town, or both?
UglyDuck
UglyDuck
Goon
UglyDuck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:31 pm

Post by UglyDuck »

In post 653, ofrhz wrote:
In post 645, Oxy wrote:
In post 512, UglyDuck wrote: Scioness - Trying to make some cases on some people for some kind of NAI reasons (IMO). However, as I am heavily TR on the worst right now, I feel like
skum would be the first to jump off the L2 TW wagon early Day 1 for the credit
(assuming I am right about Town!TW). Summary: Cases being made are skummy, actions seem more on the towny side of things.
I'm calling this slot town based on this quote alone. Fight me.
@UglyDuck
Scioness put the TW wagon at L-2 so she can't just jump off it. Unless you're saying Scioness's L-2 vote on the wagon is town-indicative. I'm not seeing the connection between the read and the explanation.

Also the person who did what you bolded is Sunshine. Does that affect your read on him?
?? I don’t get it?
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:31 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 648, UglyDuck wrote:
In post 647, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 512, UglyDuck wrote:OK after completely catching up, here is my generalized reads list so that I do not take up 2 pages of space. If you have a question, or want more input on a specific read, just ask. If I posted all my notes it would of taken up until like page 25 :P
I'm calling this slot scum based on this quote alone. Fight me.
... that’s stupid?
In post 649, ofrhz wrote:@Pin, I don't want to fight you but ???
There's a pretty useful tool called "asking", you both should use it if you don't see what I'm seeing. There's a chance that I won't answer, but hey, at least you could try!
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:35 pm

Post by ofrhz »

In post 654, Oxy wrote:You're misreading him, Ofrhz. He understands that Sajj was not the person to hop off.
I'm still not understanding his case.
In post 657, Oxy wrote:
In post 532, ofrhz wrote:In post 512, UglyDuck wrote:
Draynth - Not a lot to go off of, but reads seem OK. I mean I disagree with his top two pushes, but I think for anyone to be pushing Math/TW right now I would of been granting some TP to because there has to be like a 0% chance they get lynched today.

Er... your two scumreads are in his townreads. And also while you have some overlapping reads with Draynth, your reasons for those reads are different (e.g. Draynth's read on skitter was null bc he literally just skipped skitter's posts, whereas you have a nullread on skitter for a very different reason). What there anything else about his reads that pinged you as town?
This is scummy by Ofrhz.
????
Mohab500
Mohab500
She/Her
Goon
Mohab500
She/Her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:38 pm

Post by Mohab500 »

Do not worry my friends! I come to save the day! Just give me something like 10 hours!
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:38 pm

Post by ofrhz »

In post 659, UglyDuck wrote: ?? I don’t get it?
What was the action that Scioness did that made her seem townie?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:39 pm

Post by the worst »

@AP I didnt check the player list until I said I checked the player list. I knew Math was in and like a couple of others from the queue but just started in the thread. :lol: I thought "the duck" must refer to me
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:39 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

@Oxy go read post 591 from Open 714 Tit for Tat and you'll understand the "when" and "how". See the similarities? If you do, ask me for the "who" after
ruru
ruru
Mafia Scum
ruru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:40 pm

Post by ruru »

In post 655, AP wrote:it looks like the two have played together before
Wait did you actually read the iso of me+TW that you told others to read?
It also doesn't explain why HE would interrupt her wagoning. I could see scum.her seeing a wagon being built on a townie and deciding to avoid it, but I don't see why town.TW would interrupt a wagon (and a relatively small one, mind you) on ruru.
???

Like, you're coming up with these things now, but that's like retconning because before you were seriously proposing ruru+TW+UD.

I really want to know why you, in the past, thought ruru+TW+UD was more likely than ruru+TW+not UD
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:45 pm

Post by Oxy »

In post 665, pinturicchio wrote:@Oxy go read post 591 from Open 714 Tit for Tat and you'll understand the "when" and "how". See the similarities? If you do, ask me for the "who" after
So you're saying he's doing a thing that you did once as scum?
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:46 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 667, Oxy wrote:
In post 665, pinturicchio wrote:@Oxy go read post 591 from Open 714 Tit for Tat and you'll understand the "when" and "how". See the similarities? If you do, ask me for the "who" after
So you're saying he's doing a thing that you did once as scum?
Answer my question first: do you see any similarities?
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:47 pm

Post by Oxy »

Yeah I see the similarities. I didn't read the entire post, but I see the similarities in the opening.

How is it relevant?
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:48 pm

Post by AP »

In post 664, the worst wrote:@AP I didnt check the player list until I said I checked the player list. I knew Math was in and like a couple of others from the queue but just started in the thread. :lol: I thought "the duck" must refer to me
My question is: Did you play ruru before?
YEAH BABY YEAH!
Oh, behave :]
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:49 pm

Post by the worst »

Nup. I thought I might know her from Discord mafia a while ago but I dropped that theory now :)
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:49 pm

Post by Oxy »

In post 536, ofrhz wrote:I'm going to change my avatar. Was fun being upside down while it lasted
What happened to this excellent idea?
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:52 pm

Post by ofrhz »

oh yeah thanks for the reminder
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:53 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 669, Oxy wrote:Yeah I see the similarities. I didn't read the entire post, but I see the similarities in the opening.

How is it relevant?
Because of you don't see them then I won't waste my time answering you lol it's almost 2 in the morning here and I have to wake up in four hours.

I was overwhelmed in that game because it was my first scumgame, so I made a pretty nice readlist with solid points to get some credit, and asked the rest to engage me with anything about that readlist. The "who" in this case is not a meta read on Ugly, but a meta read on overwhelmed newb!scum

Return to “Completed Open Games”