pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1600 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:43 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 1599, MOMOMEN wrote:were salty because you're mostly shit, particularly quick

-eddie

only post today and busy now So yea
Are you including me in your "because you're mostly shit" list? It would be very, very ironic if you do
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1601 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:44 pm

Post by Alonzo »

Vote: Momo

I'm at a point Where IDRC if this flips town or not. Sad. Not how I usually like to play mafia but hey.
Last edited by Mathdino on Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1602 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:50 pm

Post by Alonzo »

In post 1159, MOMOMEN wrote:lol alonzo's a sick wolf if he is one. i don't want to hit there today.

ogi, but i just want to talk about. everyone here is a pretty sick person, and i'm really enjoying my time in the game. (trust me, you'd know if i wasn't :p.) i'm hoping that we can get more constructive content out of the day though and let everyone else reciprocate the same feelings i have. i think the meta of the site largely effects this. it's whatever, but i'm hoping to better cooperate with you guys. :]

as far as scumreads go, i sort of want to see where everyone is at. the thread is very opinionated and very different in reads, and that's always a good thing fyi. a town who is locked in at only a few people is a town destined to lose. scum will always have presence to make sure that these few people generally flip town. i think the way people (me included) are going about their pushes are a little awkward though. when making a push, please always use the mindset that you are going to be wrong, and that's okay. don't get stuck in your reads, and don't be afraid to reevaluate. with that said, please don't make pushes on people you're not scumreading for ogi reasons. @Quick, i'd like to work with you here, and me making passive aggressive comments isn't helping. you're obviously putting in a lot of effort, and i'd like that effort directed towards a similar goal we both share. obviously, you can do you, too.

@wolves, please focus on posting more and being moe affirmable in spreading doubt within the town. we town have a lot of presence right now and have already done well to lock a few people as town. spreading doubt in our reads and setting up mislynches will be beneficial for you as we enter endgame. please don't forget about the importance of day 1.

with that said, let's talk, alonzo. why do you think worst and us are scum? anyone who's tring ico or devle, share your opinions. we're not infallible. i just every1 to have an enjoyable game :p.
I said this felt Insincere, I stand by it.
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1603 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:55 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 1595, Alonzo wrote:@Sando Why Alonzo?
Because as stated yesterday you were my second most scummy going into night, nothing changed there.

That's also a terrible vote on Mom, Eddie aint wrong, especially his particulars.
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1604 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:58 pm

Post by Alonzo »

In post 1603, Sando wrote:
Because as stated yesterday you were my second most scummy going into night, nothing changed there.

That's also a terrible vote on Mom, Eddie aint wrong, especially his particulars.
So why are you handling me so different? Im now your number one scummer so vote me huh? And rally the troops to your cause...
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1605 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:01 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 1604, Alonzo wrote:
In post 1603, Sando wrote:

So why are you handling me so different? Im now your number one scummer so vote me huh? And rally the troops to your cause...
Different from what? How I was on Ico at the end of Day 1, or different from how I was at the start of Day 1? The day has been open for like 6 hours, don't stress, there's plenty of time to lynch you yet.

Does rallying the troops to my cause strike you as a thing that I do, especially early in the day?
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1606 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:04 pm

Post by Alonzo »

You seemed Very assured Ico was Scummy, but not as assured as you seem about me.

I think your scumread on me is faked.
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1607 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:11 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 1606, Alonzo wrote:You seemed Very assured Ico was Scummy, but not as assured as you seem about me.

I think your scumread on me is faked.
Ahhh, so you're running the "Sando is scum" tack here, good luck with that. Why are you not voting me?

But just for the lols:
a) You pick me up for having suspicions of you but NOT voting you, and;
b) You think I'm more assured of you being scum than I was of Ico.

Yeah...those two make PERFECT sense together.

I've asked for more info from Mom on Pintu, forgive me for interacting with the riff-raff whilst I await that.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1608 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:16 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

@Sando what do you wanna know from me?
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1609 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:23 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 1608, pinturicchio wrote:@Sando what do you wanna know from me?
Why Mom has you in his top 3, I was asking him, but hey if you know or want to pre-empt it then that's cool. Wasn't specifically asking you personally anything though.
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1610 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:26 pm

Post by Alonzo »

can confirm momos scumreads are at 25% or less if that helps?
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1611 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:28 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 1609, Sando wrote:
In post 1608, pinturicchio wrote:@Sando what do you wanna know from me?
Why Mom has you in his top 3, I was asking him, but hey if you know or want to pre-empt it then that's cool. Wasn't specifically asking you personally anything though.
Oh, sorry, I read Momo OR Pintu lol
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1612 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:19 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 1602, Alonzo wrote:
In post 1159, MOMOMEN wrote:lol alonzo's a sick wolf if he is one. i don't want to hit there today.

ogi, but i just want to talk about. everyone here is a pretty sick person, and i'm really enjoying my time in the game. (trust me, you'd know if i wasn't :p.) i'm hoping that we can get more constructive content out of the day though and let everyone else reciprocate the same feelings i have. i think the meta of the site largely effects this. it's whatever, but i'm hoping to better cooperate with you guys. :]

as far as scumreads go, i sort of want to see where everyone is at. the thread is very opinionated and very different in reads, and that's always a good thing fyi. a town who is locked in at only a few people is a town destined to lose. scum will always have presence to make sure that these few people generally flip town. i think the way people (me included) are going about their pushes are a little awkward though. when making a push, please always use the mindset that you are going to be wrong, and that's okay. don't get stuck in your reads, and don't be afraid to reevaluate. with that said, please don't make pushes on people you're not scumreading for ogi reasons. @Quick, i'd like to work with you here, and me making passive aggressive comments isn't helping. you're obviously putting in a lot of effort, and i'd like that effort directed towards a similar goal we both share. obviously, you can do you, too.

@wolves, please focus on posting more and being moe affirmable in spreading doubt within the town. we town have a lot of presence right now and have already done well to lock a few people as town. spreading doubt in our reads and setting up mislynches will be beneficial for you as we enter endgame. please don't forget about the importance of day 1.

with that said, let's talk, alonzo. why do you think worst and us are scum? anyone who's tring ico or devle, share your opinions. we're not infallible. i just every1 to have an enjoyable game :p.
I said this felt Insincere, I stand by it.
no it was because the worst was in the game, and they were a likable player that made me want to actually play the game. there's a few of those still left, but the worst was the guy i was pretty much mindmelding with and liking to work with. now he's dead, and i'm stuck dealing with this bullshit.

pintu basically refuses to do anything because he keeps bitching about how people are arguing in a game of mafia. you're sitting here trying to policy our slot for ??? reasons that are probably god awful. scum are probably sitting in the corner, and i still have yet to get a full pin on the gamestate. everyone else is just shitting around not solving with the exception of few people.

^ this whole post was insincere btw. let me save you the trouble of pulling some bullshit excuse to keep your vote on us after this post.
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1613 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:20 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

VOTE: randommidget
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1614 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:23 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

No, I'm not bitching about people arguing, Alonzo asked me why I'm not as engaged as in other games and I said because of your ongoing thing with Quick, nothing else, nothing less. So don't try to drag me to your AtE please, thank you
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1615 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:29 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

yes thank you for explaining why i said you were whining about the game state. i'm glad you chose to defend yourself from that point though because it clearly shows you have the ability to post and make content. you just choose not to for what you say "our ongoing thing with Quick" in which case i'm calling your bullshit. you aren't posting because you're a wolf.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1616 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:36 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

Lol nice one. I'm not posting because this day started on a busy weekend and all the content has been you and Quick; I'm townreading both of you, so I have nothing new to contribute. Want a solid contribution? I will whine whenever you and Quick start addressing each other because your ongoing thing is helping scum to blend in. Sorry if I wasn't clearer about this
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1617 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:39 am

Post by pisskop »

ummm I will red today.

Day off.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1618 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:28 am

Post by pinturicchio »

Ok, real talk: let's town it up guys, everyone. Let's leave behind the bitter drink we sipped and work together.

My reads: mutant is still scum from my point of view, and the worst being the nightkill almost confirms this read.

Quick and MOMOMEN are town battling to be the townleader and that's not good, but they're town tho so it's important to read what they say.

@Sando and @Alonzo I want to believe you're both town and I'm willing to work with both of you so hit me up and let's make them juicy content.

@everyone else: come here and talk, we have work to do
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1619 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:29 am

Post by pinturicchio »

@MOMOMEN if you chilled I want to work with you too
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1620 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:30 am

Post by pinturicchio »

Oh one last thing: are we not gonna judge Not Mafia for lolhammering just because he's Not Mafia? He lynched with no claim and our cop is dead now so we can't sort him with a PR
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1621 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:40 am

Post by Oxy »

In post 1618, pinturicchio wrote:My reads: mutant is still scum from my point of view, and the worst being the nightkill almost confirms this read.
night kill was probably because of the soft.

I think im sheeping Pin today
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1622 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:19 am

Post by Alonzo »

In post 1610, Alonzo wrote:can confirm momos scumreads are at 25% or less if that helps?
In post 1578, Oxy wrote:
In post 244, the worst wrote:I KNOW somehow my dumb duckling ass is important??

Ceejay what are your thoughts on the game? Something interesting would be rad. I'll keep asking. :3
This was the worst's soft claim.
When did you find this?
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1623 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:30 am

Post by Oxy »

In post 1622, Alonzo wrote:
In post 1610, Alonzo wrote:can confirm momos scumreads are at 25% or less if that helps?
In post 1578, Oxy wrote:
In post 244, the worst wrote:I KNOW somehow my dumb duckling ass is important??

Ceejay what are your thoughts on the game? Something interesting would be rad. I'll keep asking. :3
This was the worst's soft claim.
When did you find this?
yesterday before i said he scum slipped
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1624 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:31 am

Post by Oxy »

yesterday = D1