Micro 789 - Alternating 9p - Mafia wins

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:57 am

Post by Ankamius »

I'm caught up.

I'm not 100% set on BuJaber/Cheekyteeky but it's much more likely than either being scum with Lovebird for me. I'm satisfied with GreenLiquid from our 1v1 and am mainly waiting to see if he can provide anything that might change things.

BuJaber is like 99% scum, though.
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:08 am

Post by BlackVoid »

So, what happened to your townread on CheekyTeeky for - what was it? Tonal shifting patterns?
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:10 am

Post by BlackVoid »

A townread of yours (CheekyTeeky) launches into a tunnel of your only scumread. It seems like an unusual reaction from you to conclude that are probably partners instead of it strengthening your Cheeky townread.
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:30 am

Post by BlackVoid »

Also, why would Cheeky pass up on the Lovebird lynch to tunnel her partner?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:35 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1201, BlackVoid wrote:So, what happened to your townread on CheekyTeeky for - what was it? Tonal shifting patterns?
In post 1202, BlackVoid wrote:A townread of yours (CheekyTeeky) launches into a tunnel of your only scumread. It seems like an unusual reaction from you to conclude that are probably partners instead of it strengthening your Cheeky townread.
In post 1166, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1156, Iconeum wrote:
In post 1149, Ankamius wrote:I'm following along roughly, but I'll be a bit before I can go into depth.

VOTE: BuJaber

Most confident on this by far.
I think ur scum that made a mistake by clearing too many players in your catchup.

Buj is literally the only one you can vote here. You don't even bother to post reasons except 'confidence'.
Um

You realize I've had no time to adjust my reads to BV being cop, right?
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:38 am

Post by BlackVoid »

There is no need to quote your previous posts. I read them all. I was asking for more detail and less vagueness. So, you had your POE down to me and BuJaber. I claimed. So, it's just BuJaber. His partner from your POV could be GL, Lovebird, or CheekyTeeky. You were townreading them all. Why was Cheeky the one you bring up as a potential partner as opposed to say GreenLiquid?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:39 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1203, BlackVoid wrote:Also, why would Cheeky pass up on the Lovebird lynch to tunnel her partner?
Probably because of this post:
In post 992, Ankamius wrote:I'm in a bit of a rut since I have two somewhat strong reads (Lovebird and GreenLiquid both town) and the rest of the impressions I got don't feel right with them.

I don't think I can get a read on BuJaber until I have enough of a read on the gamestate to be able to fit him somewhere within it. I did see one post that pinged me as scum, but it's not a strong ping and I eventually started filtering out all his walls because they feel like noise after a while.
CheekyTeeky is somewhat similar, but for the opposite reason. There was one thing I noticed that pinged scum about her... but beyond that it's hard to get an impression of disinterested-town or coasting-scum.
Icon is 100% town, even without CCs.
You fit snugly into a class of player that I'm well aware results in a town-lean bias, so I'm taking that read at face value until I either have a better picture of what's going on or I have more concrete things to get reads from in a method that I'm better adept at getting reads from.

Is there any of those three slots you feel strongly about? I can go more into Love too if really needed, but there's not a whole lot of detail I can go into with it.
Suddenly have a useless slot get replaced with someone who's looking like they're on a trajectory to putting two and two together on who the scumteam is as well as hard defending the designated mislynch of the day is very dangerous to them.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:41 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1205, BlackVoid wrote:There is no need to quote your previous posts. I read them all. I was asking for more detail and less vagueness. So, you had your POE down to me and BuJaber. I claimed. So, it's just BuJaber. His partner from your POV could be GL, Lovebird, or CheekyTeeky. You were townreading them all. Why was Cheeky the one you bring up as a potential partner as opposed to say GreenLiquid?
Because under a Cheeky+BuJaber scumteam light, the sudden motivation increase I townread before also makes sense as panic and realization that she needed to start damage control before I gained too much influence over town.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:42 am

Post by Ankamius »

I had at least one question for you too, please answer or at least consider it.
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:50 am

Post by BlackVoid »

In post 1207, Ankamius wrote:Because under a Cheeky+BuJaber scumteam light, the sudden motivation increase I townread before also makes sense as panic and realization that she needed to start damage control before I gained too much influence over town.
If she was worried about that, she'd go after you, not me.
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:50 am

Post by BlackVoid »

In post 1191, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1067, BlackVoid wrote:Yeah, fact 2 was part of the reason as well. I wanted to maximize the time we have. What do you think of the way Ankamius townread Lovebird. I've been trying to understand his read but really can't figure out why he's townreading her and it's really vague. Both his Lovebird and Cheeky townreads are vague and the latter actually came at a point when Cheeky made her scummiest posts.
A lot of my reads appear that way because I motivation/tone-read.

The question I want to ask you now is what this indicates for me as scum, I'm specifically talking about why I would potentially close off a vote possibility on the one that is down in the worst case scenario that the other is my partner. Even if it's optimal to try to lynch off of that, the situation is perilous enough without adding extra complications.
I don't understand the question but I'm guessing that you are asking me why if you are scum, you would close off the possibility of voting CheekyTeeky?

I found your post scummy because it seemed like you saw Cheeky make a hard push on me and decided to buddy her while scumreading me to get her on your side. This because I explained my logic for townreading Iconeum and challenged Cheeky to refute. She never was able to. In fact, she dismissed it as "blah blah" logic while continuing to scumread me for townreading Iconeum "too soon." Townreading her based off of her posts on that page didn't make any sense unless you were looking at her posts very superficially. I don't definitively rule out you/Cheeky team though.
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:52 am

Post by BlackVoid »

Also, it's kind of a stretch to believe you could single-handedly derail the Lovebird lynch while providing no persuasive reasons whatsoever that scum suddenly panicked and decided to tunnel their partner.
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:52 am

Post by Iconeum »

In post 1197, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1154, Iconeum wrote:
In post 992, Ankamius wrote:I'm in a bit of a rut since I have two somewhat strong reads (Lovebird and GreenLiquid both town) and the rest of the impressions I got don't feel right with them.

I don't think I can get a read on BuJaber until I have enough of a read on the gamestate to be able to fit him somewhere within it. I did see one post that pinged me as scum, but it's not a strong ping and I eventually started filtering out all his walls because they feel like noise after a while.
CheekyTeeky is somewhat similar, but for the opposite reason. There was one thing I noticed that pinged scum about her... but beyond that it's hard to get an impression of disinterested-town or coasting-scum.
Icon is 100% town, even without CCs.
You fit snugly into a class of player that I'm well aware results in a town-lean bias, so I'm taking that read at face value until I either have a better picture of what's going on or I have more concrete things to get reads from in a method that I'm better adept at getting reads from.

Is there any of those three slots you feel strongly about? I can go more into Love too if really needed, but there's not a whole lot of detail I can go into with it.
Let's see what we have here.
I'm gonna assume you put yourself as town, together with Love and Green. Later in the post I am a conftown, but I'm not in your townreads.

That's 4 out of 7 players town. No mention of Blackvoid, but with the copclaim I doubt you will scumread him.
So 5 out of 7 town. That means you have NO choice but to put your scumread in Buj and Cheeky as a team.

That also means you think the last 5 or so pages are scum v scum? Right?
First, I don't have you directly in my townreads because I don't town read your play, I townread your claim.

Second of all, what makes you so sure that it can't be SvS?

BuJaber has his plan set already for a win assuming Lovebird gets lynched (which is still likely at that stage). He doesn't need to do anything more than that since all he needs is to drown everyone else like he's been doing today.
Cheeky's plan is win-win in the sense that either nobody takes her seriously (very likely) and it's a huge distancing act that will probably be shelved tomorrow so she can help lynch me, or she
is
taken seriously (very unlikely) and she sacrifices herself to put BuJaber into a much better spot to win despite needing an extra day.

It's not farfetched if you really think about the why and how it fits with BuJaber's play the past several pages.
In post 1005, Ankamius wrote:I thought that Lovebird was already town and I've already given my thoughts on her scumreads; it didn't affect my read negatively.

Icon I didn't need to get a read on at all, I'd already determined he's conftown.
So which one is it, townread my play or my claim? ☺
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
#Town!Ico.never.does.that.
"paying to play mafia is like paying someone to punch you in the face" ~ Datisi
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:54 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Vote Count

BuJaber - 2 - CheekyTeeky, Ankamius
Lovebird - 1 - Greenliquid
Ankamius - 1 - lovebird
CheekyTeeky - 1 - BuJaber

Not Voting - BlackVoid, Iconeum

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch

Deadline is April 24 at 2:15pm EST
Last edited by Kmd4390 on Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:56 am

Post by BlackVoid »

@Iconeum, while you are here, did you have any thoughts about my /?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:57 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1209, BlackVoid wrote:
In post 1207, Ankamius wrote:Because under a Cheeky+BuJaber scumteam light, the sudden motivation increase I townread before also makes sense as panic and realization that she needed to start damage control before I gained too much influence over town.
If she was worried about that, she'd go after you, not me.
Go after me with what? There was no ammo on me at that time, so it would have to be based on my slot lurking, which would look incredibly fake. Even worse is the possibility that I pick up on why she's switching to me and immediately turn my iffy-maybe-scummish read into a full strong scumread.
In post 1210, BlackVoid wrote:
In post 1191, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1067, BlackVoid wrote:Yeah, fact 2 was part of the reason as well. I wanted to maximize the time we have. What do you think of the way Ankamius townread Lovebird. I've been trying to understand his read but really can't figure out why he's townreading her and it's really vague. Both his Lovebird and Cheeky townreads are vague and the latter actually came at a point when Cheeky made her scummiest posts.
A lot of my reads appear that way because I motivation/tone-read.

The question I want to ask you now is what this indicates for me as scum, I'm specifically talking about why I would potentially close off a vote possibility on the one that is down in the worst case scenario that the other is my partner. Even if it's optimal to try to lynch off of that, the situation is perilous enough without adding extra complications.
I don't understand the question but I'm guessing that you are asking me why if you are scum, you would close off the possibility of voting CheekyTeeky?

I found your post scummy because it seemed like you saw Cheeky make a hard push on me and decided to buddy her while scumreading me to get her on your side. This because I explained my logic for townreading Iconeum and challenged Cheeky to refute. She never was able to. In fact, she dismissed it as "blah blah" logic while continuing to scumread me for townreading Iconeum "too soon." Townreading her based off of her posts on that page didn't make any sense unless you were looking at her posts very superficially. I don't definitively rule out you/Cheeky team though.
I told you in that post you quoted, I motivation/tone-read, so I don't pay too much attention to what exactly is being said. I look at
why
it's being said. I told you just before in 1207 that I was townreading the sudden motivation jump.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:04 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

BV I voiced my concerns about you ----> did my homework ----> scum read BuJaber ------> Called you guys a team based on the actions of your partner and the existing framework of town reads for me. When Ico said we should lynch you instead of Bu and I admitted my associations are generally garbage so would rather Lynch Bu, that was before I knew you were the cop and that doesn't make a hell of a lot of sense as me opportunistically trying to lynch you given I'd explained my reason for the association along with my confidence level of the read. It was only when BuJaber spewed his partner that I became confident in a Bu/Ank team.

Me scum reading BV obviously can come from a town PoV given the doc was willing to lynch you over Bu.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:08 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Also level of effort is 100% NAI. I've got 4 games going and have to choose where to focus as I don't have all day to play mafia. I focussed here once everyone had caught up/been replaced which I said I would at the start. This is the weakest reason to SR me.
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:08 am

Post by BlackVoid »

Obviously, townies can scumread me. That's not my issue though. I don't understand what was unclear about why I townread Iconeum before we heard from everyone. You haven't disputed my logic that if Iconeum was scum, he would not fake-claim doc. He'd either fake-claim cop to out the real one or VT if he wanted to try to survive based on play alone. I keep bringing it up and you keep talking around it. What exactly is your issue with my logic?
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:10 am

Post by BlackVoid »

@Cheeky, would you mind detailing what points to a BuJaber/Ankamius team?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:12 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 1218, BlackVoid wrote:Obviously, townies can scumread me. That's not my issue though. I don't understand what was unclear about why I townread Iconeum before we heard from everyone. You haven't disputed my logic that if Iconeum was scum, he would not fake-claim doc. He'd either fake-claim cop to out the real one or VT if he wanted to try to survive based on play alone. I keep bringing it up and you keep talking around it. What exactly is your issue with my logic?
From my experience scum have the easiest time accepting a claim they do not wish to CC for reasons that make sense from a scum pov.

I'll be back soon have to drop my girl off at school. Brb.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:42 am

Post by BuJaber »

What a shocking turn of events.

When ank replaced in she and cheeky were quite in sync townreading love and trying to move to somebody else.

Now cheeky says I have to be scum with Ank and Ank says I have to be scum with cheeky.

I really can't see how anyone could think I am scum with cheeky given our butting of heads at multiple times in the game and the recent events.

And as for ank and I just ISO her. If we are a team why did she shade me and push me and vote for me literaly from the moment she replaced in? Before the cop claim before the doc claim she starts attacking me.. all for show?

Y'all can't come up with a good scum partner for me because I am town. There isn't anyone left that makes sense with me as town. Especially since that would mean both cheeky and Ank are town which looks impossible right now.

Cheeky has to be the lynch today
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:47 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 1160, CheekyTeeky wrote:Please read carefully and watch how they change now. I have no idea why you want Buj to be town so much that you ignore all the evidence I've presented.
Hi BV I think this is where I came to the conclusion that Love is likely town. If you write down all the teams that Bu keeps spitting out from this point you'll find that a lot of logic makes no sense and he keeps shifting direction. Also when given the opportunity to lynch Ank he gave a completely non-sensical reason for why Love had to be lynched first.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:48 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Think of me replacing Love in his plan with current shift of direction.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:52 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

If he were town, from his own reasoning Ank would be the most likely to flip scum as he keeps saying "lynch Ank tomorrow so it's not a autoloss" which implicitly states that Love is town otherwise there's no chance of it being Lylo tomorrow. Furthermore, if he is so sure of Ank and Lylo tomorrow why is he pushing so hard on Love/now me?

It's utter garbage.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”