Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1650 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:28 pm

Post by Quick »

And I sorta feel like Oxy's early TR of Alonzo is kinda a TMI read... Hmm.
https://youtu.be/LRkYiRnRzY0

Wakie, wakie. Eggs and Bacie.
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1651 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:30 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 1649, Quick wrote:Your case on Alonzo is
completely hollow
, which is a dead giveaway that you are Scum. There is just so much you ignore about Alonzo's play that I can't see how you
could be so oblivious to the Town tells
that Alonzo is laying down that it's not even funny.
In post 1640, Quick wrote:
I would have to dig into his ISO to get a firm grasp
of the stances he has made throughout the game. I know one of them was his stance on me which I didn't like considering I felt he was over justifying SRing me. Then when everyone else started to TR me, he also stated doing the same thing. Also There have been a number of logically unsound things he has stood for that I think more often come from Scum than Town.. Read my 1v1 with him to get more details on this. I also didn't like how he interacted with Duck.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

God you're hilarious. The fact that you're welcoming him to your "towncore" because he's come into the day agreeing with your SR read (on a townie) is EXACTLY his plan. He's using you like a cheap hooker.
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1652 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:35 pm

Post by Alonzo »

In post 1648, Sando wrote:I'm not going to get into a wallpost war, points get lost way too easily and it just comes off as impossible for anyone else to read. So:

a) You think 649 is my first mention of you and 673 my first read? Nope. 360 I confirm you're in my would-lynch list. 400 I outright list you in would-lynch. 626 I call your catchup fine but your conclusion terrible. And in 646 I laugh at you asking for my reasoning for TRing duckling when I'd only recently had the conversation with Oxy which you had clearly either ignored or missed. To take 649 without the context of 646 is just terrible from you, let alone ignoring everything I'd said on you before.
b) My reads on you went from would-lynch for lack of town-content, to scumlean for your catchup, to town-lean for your push on duckling, back to scumlean by the end of day for your pathetic arguments subsequent to that.
c) You still haven't voted me, bring it on or stfu.
In post 1646, Alonzo wrote:Back to you Wolfman.
In post 1604, Alonzo wrote:So why are you handling me so different?
Im now your number one scummer so vote me huh?
And rally the troops to your cause...
How about follow your own advice maybe?

d) These are hilarious together:
In post 1645, Alonzo wrote:Now questioning why someone else wants to SR me.. looking for a way in..
In post 1595, Alonzo wrote:@quick Why Sando?
You're bad at this and you should feel bad.

VOTE: Alonzo
A little reaction test on Quick to make sure hes not shitposting. End of the Day its my Townblock, and quick only has a toe in the door so far.

Sadly Momo doesn't play well with others and will likely consume my vote indefinately.

And FYI Sando, your only a null scum+ currently, dont act like this is end of days.
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1653 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:37 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 1646, Alonzo wrote:
In post 1644, Sando wrote:
In post 1643, pinturicchio wrote:Uh, yeah? I want to townread you both, I don't care what you think about each other, I want to sort the rest.
Righto, townread me at your leisure! Re-read Alonzo+Quick last few pages today with the assumption that:
Sando is town and thinks Quick is terrible-town
. Read my interaction from 1603 to 1607. Notice the:
a) Basically sheeps Quick, he provides basically zero justification for calling me scum beyond it "feels" different to my Ico push,
b) Doesn't actually back it up when I push back and,
c) Only soft-calls me scum by saying my read is fake.

To me this strikes me as a planned "sheep Quicks bad SR on Sando day2", thoughts?
a)I Aint sheepin nobody.
b)Is this semantics again?
c)Your read is faker than Michael Jacksons Nose on Pamela Andersons Left titty.

So by All means continue to conspire Sando I'm gagging to hear the others thoughts on me.

Back to you Wolfman.
That was for Pintu, cause he wants to get involved in some scumhunting and I'm trying to get some discussion with him going. So shush please, town are trying to talk.
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1654 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:38 pm

Post by Alonzo »

@ Quick Which players here have you played games with before this one?
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1655 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:39 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 1651, Sando wrote:
In post 1649, Quick wrote:Your case on Alonzo is
completely hollow
, which is a dead giveaway that you are Scum. There is just so much you ignore about Alonzo's play that I can't see how you
could be so oblivious to the Town tells
that Alonzo is laying down that it's not even funny.
In post 1640, Quick wrote:
I would have to dig into his ISO to get a firm grasp
of the stances he has made throughout the game. I know one of them was his stance on me which I didn't like considering I felt he was over justifying SRing me. Then when everyone else started to TR me, he also stated doing the same thing. Also There have been a number of logically unsound things he has stood for that I think more often come from Scum than Town.. Read my 1v1 with him to get more details on this. I also didn't like how he interacted with Duck.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

God you're hilarious. The fact that you're welcoming him to your "towncore" because he's come into the day agreeing with your SR read (on a townie) is EXACTLY his plan. He's using you like a cheap hooker.
if you're so sure he is Scum, why didn't you vote him earlier?

Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1656 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:39 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 1652, Alonzo wrote:A little reaction test on Quick to make sure hes not shitposting. End of the Day its my Townblock, and quick only has a toe in the door so far.
How was his response then in 1640? What'd you think of it?
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1657 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:41 pm

Post by Quick »

I've played with:

pinturicchio
pisskop (first game ever on site and no more)
ceejayvinoya
Both heads of Momo
And I've played with Korina and NM as well.

Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1658 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:43 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 1652, Alonzo wrote:Sadly Momo doesn't play well with others and will likely consume my vote indefinately.

And FYI Sando, your only a null scum+ currently, dont act like this is end of days.
This screams BS to me, you're soft calling for a policy lynch on Momo yet using that as justification for me not being the top scummer.
In post 1601, Alonzo wrote:I'm at a point Where IDRC if this flips town or not. Sad. Not how I usually like to play mafia but hey.
This does not scream "Mom is my top scummer" pick, yet you're voting Mom and seemingly using this as an excuse not to vote me since he's seemingly the only person you mention other than me.
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1659 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:48 pm

Post by Alonzo »

In post 1658, Sando wrote:
In post 1652, Alonzo wrote:Sadly Momo doesn't play well with others and will likely consume my vote indefinately.

This screams BS to me, you're soft calling for a policy lynch on Momo yet using that as justification for me not being the top scummer.

In post 1601, Alonzo wrote:I'm at a point Where IDRC if this flips town or not. Sad. Not how I usually like to play mafia but hey.
This does not scream "Mom is my top scummer" pick, yet you're voting Mom and seemingly using this as an excuse not to vote me since he's seemingly the only person you mention other than me.
Right. But niether of my arguements is deceptive. I just dont have enough votes to go round.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1660 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:51 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 1658, Sando wrote:

This push is so bad...

Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1661 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:52 pm

Post by Alonzo »

In post 1657, Quick wrote:I've played with:

pinturicchio
ceejayvinoya
Both heads of Momo
Scum knows you. IMO
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1662 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:53 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 1659, Alonzo wrote:Right. But niether of my arguements is deceptive. I just dont have enough votes to go round.
Ok, so you're saying Mom is most definitively your top scumpick at the moment?
In post 1656, Sando wrote:
In post 1652, Alonzo wrote:A little reaction test on Quick to make sure hes not shitposting. End of the Day its my Townblock, and quick only has a toe in the door so far.
How was his response then in 1640? What'd you think of it?
Answer plz.
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1663 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:53 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 1660, Quick wrote:This push is so bad...
Shhh, adults are talking
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1664 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:00 pm

Post by Alonzo »

@ quick more precisely scum knew you before momo joined.

@Momo is displaying classic scumtells to me, theyre all over the place... but we should have gone after ;This is my second game on site' line from fumaki if we want a solid enought reason, on top of momos play , to completely annihalate that slot guilt free. That whole slot reeks of lame, worse than shits dying breath.

@Sando If quicks cooking up a wall quicks cooking up a wall, i dunno what hes gonna say yet.
But I do believe he can probably make a case against you , so I take him at his word that he will. Then when it gets here it will go through scrutineering just like any and all other posts.
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1665 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:08 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 1664, Alonzo wrote:@Sando If quicks cooking up a wall quicks cooking up a wall, i dunno what hes gonna say yet.
But I do believe he can probably make a case against you , so I take him at his word that he will. Then when it gets here it will go through scrutineering just like any and all other posts.
So...uhh...what was your reaction test trying to achieve? He eventually responded with a 3 line answer about how he could make a case but really he's gonna have to dive in more to do that. But you're happy to wait for him to actually make a case, despite no evidence that he's working on that, nor actually prompting him to do that outside of me now forcing you to say something?

Yeah...that doesn't strike me as genuine from you.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1666 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:10 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 1663, Sando wrote:
In post 1660, Quick wrote:This push is so bad...
Shhh, adults are talking
This implies you think I am garbage at this game. Hate to tell you this but I don't actually suck at this game. The baseless discredit is noted though.

Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1667 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:17 pm

Post by Alonzo »

In post 1661, Alonzo wrote:

pinturicchio
ceejayvinoya
Both heads of Momo
Scum knows you. IMO
The two of you have alot more interactions to look at than between you and I .

pretty sure ' Shhh, adults are talking' will be in the latter part of that wall.

--pedit.. yeah like i said
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1668 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:17 pm

Post by Alonzo »

In post 1667, Alonzo wrote:
In post 1661, Alonzo wrote:

pinturicchio
ceejayvinoya
Both heads of Momo
Scum knows you. IMO
The two of you have alot more interactions to look at than between you and I .

pretty sure ' Shhh, adults are talking' will be in the latter part of that wall.

--pedit.. yeah like i said
@ #1665
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1669 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:21 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 1666, Quick wrote:This implies you think I am garbage at this game. Hate to tell you this but I don't actually suck at this game. The baseless discredit is noted though.
Ok Quick, here's the thing...it's not just me that thinks that. There's quite a few players in this game that think you're bad at it, I'm just blessed with knowing it because I'm town and looking at your terrible logic for scum!Sando. Momo def thinks it, mutant I'm pretty sure does, CJ is calling you out on bad calls, etc etc. Notice that all of those people are basically ignoring your reads...there's one person currently using your reads and working their way into your confidence. Pretty much everyone except one person is calling you bad-town, and one person is taking you at your word...

You need some introspection to see this, but I think now that I've pointed it out the others might start to see just how weird it is for Alonzo to buddy up to you today.

So yes, I'm saying you're playing badly and your reads are bad, and I'm saying that scum!alonzo has decided to abuse that fact here.
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1670 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:27 pm

Post by Oxy »

You all need to learn to play nice with one another.

The insults have been cringe worthy all game.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1671 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:35 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 1665, Sando wrote:
In post 1664, Alonzo wrote:@Sando If quicks cooking up a wall quicks cooking up a wall, i dunno what hes gonna say yet.
So...uhh...what was your reaction test trying to achieve? He eventually responded with a 3 line answer about how he could make a case but really he's gonna have to dive in more to do that. But you're happy to wait for him to actually make a case, despite no evidence that he's working on that, nor actually prompting him to do that outside of me now forcing you to say something?

Yeah...that doesn't strike me as genuine from you.
Why doesn't it seem genuine? You realize saying something isn't genuine is like the easiest reason for Scum to make right?

Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1672 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:36 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 1670, Oxy wrote:You all need to learn to play nice with one another.

The insults have been cringe worthy all game.
Scum are going to take advantage of bad play, it needs to be called out.
In post 1630, Oxy wrote:I was trying to do my part to show that he was mislynchable so that maybe scum would try to get into a cc fight with him on day 2 rather than nk for the soft.
Now onto other things, our little tête-à-tête regarding my TR on duckling happened post soft-claim, and based on the above you noticed the soft-claim, why get into an argument for me TRing him?
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1673 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:37 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 1669, Sando wrote:
In post 1666, Quick wrote:This implies you think I am garbage at this game. Hate to tell you this but I don't actually suck at this game. The baseless discredit is noted though.
Ok Quick, here's the thing...it's not just me that thinks that. There's quite a few players in this game that think you're bad at it, I'm just blessed with knowing it because I'm town and looking at your terrible logic for scum!Sando. Momo def thinks it, mutant I'm pretty sure does, CJ is calling you out on bad calls, etc etc. Notice that all of those people are basically ignoring your reads...there's one person currently using your reads and working their way into your confidence. Pretty much everyone except one person is calling you bad-town, and one person is taking you at your word...

You need some introspection to see this, but I think now that I've pointed it out the others might start to see just how weird it is for Alonzo to buddy up to you today.

So yes, I'm saying you're playing badly and your reads are bad, and I'm saying that scum!alonzo has decided to abuse that fact here.
This all has more to do with me having a PoV that is not the norm more than anything.

You want evidence that I am not bad at this game I can provide it.

Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1674 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:37 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 1671, Quick wrote:Why doesn't it seem genuine? You realize saying something isn't genuine is like the easiest reason for Scum to make right?
Because his statement that "it's a reaction test" doesn't line up with a complete lack of interest in your reaction.

Return to “Completed Open Games”