GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #3426 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:43 pm

Post by GreyICE »

1) Get a scum lynch
2) If I do get lynched by dumbasses like you, give guidance for later days. Here, I'll reproduce it so it doesn't get lost.

Now lets face it, whether or not you're town, I'm a much better player than you. Why are you trying to shut me up?

@Thor: Hopkirk was the 9th vote on the wagon, and then proceeded to ask lots of questions about the role. If the town was buying the claim he was in the perfect position to say "lets wait a day or two and see what results come up". If the town didn't, he could claim that he was on the wagon. Frankly, this is more scum than town, and you're writing bollocks. I would like you to explain what's so town about the vote, because where I'm sitting it looks like a classic late vote for town credit. Speaking of, I would honestly say I expected a lot more from you based on past play. There's a joke about "when thor's play is bad, thor isn't town" and... it's not very funny.

For tomorrow, Tchill has shown his true colors. Vote him he shows up and posts. No attention, he lurks. He claims he's bad at town, but he's also bad at scum, and this is bad scum.

Nero Cain is one who is hard to read. Honestly, digression time. When he joined the site he was like 14. In that time I've seen many players grow from bad to good, or from bad to okay, or from bad to interesting. Inbetween being a teenager, and being an adult, Nero Cain is still the same shitter he was 9 years ago. It's like he never grew up, never learned anything, and never improved. He's one of the most anti-town forces I've ever seen. I
think
he's scum, but I'd like to emphasize he's hard to read just because he always plays like this. He claims to be angling for the achievement "Lead a lynch on groupscum". Whether or not it's true, it's telling in nine years he's never once accomplished that (and he won't in this game either, no matter what his alignment is). So... feel free to kill him, it's pro-town.

Now, we have time for a Hopkirk wagon, and we could end the day with a scum lynch. Or we could end the day with a town lynch. But what's toxic here is the people lurking until "they had no other choice". Some of those are most certainly scum. The Worst is a good choice for lurking scum, but he might be lurking town. Chickadee slot is a crapper - quick wasn't great, but his replace out felt town. He realized no one was listening to him, and quit in frustration. So town. Unfortunately Chickadee is just dumb, but don't let stupidity get in the way of a town read on that slot.

Don't let Spiffeh slide with as little as he's been contributing.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3427 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3423, GreyICE wrote:Nero Cain is one who is hard to read. Honestly, digression time. When he joined the site he was like 14. In that time I've seen many players grow from bad to good, or from bad to okay, or from bad to interesting. Inbetween being a teenager, and being an adult, Nero Cain is still the same shitter he was 9 years ago. It's like he never grew up, never learned anything, and never improved. He's one of the most anti-town forces I've ever seen. I think he's scum, but I'd like to emphasize he's hard to read just because he always plays like this. He claims to be angling for the achievement "Lead a lynch on groupscum". Whether or not it's true, it's telling in nine years he's never once accomplished that (and he won't in this game either, no matter what his alignment is). So... feel free to kill him, it's pro-town.
heh. Grey is mad. I mean, not a word of this is even remotely true but w/e.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #3428 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:46 pm

Post by the worst »

Me personally?
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #3429 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:46 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Yes you.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #3430 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:49 pm

Post by the worst »

I am townreading the fuck out of most of your wagon. Your reads are better to me if I know you're town.

Also very low level of interest in engaging with you srynotsry
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3431 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

U TOWN READING ME RIGHT?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #3432 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:51 pm

Post by GreyICE »

So if you're more interested in my reads if you know I'm town, why dismissive nonsense like "What was the intention of that gorgeous wall of AtE?"

Are you okay dying tomorrow? People don't have much to read you with. Your interactions with confirmed town mean a lot, and right now you are setting yourself up as an obvious lynch. If you're scum, right on, please keep doing that. If you're town, you don't have to be bad at it.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #3433 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:52 pm

Post by GreyICE »

In post 3431, Nero Cain wrote:U TOWN READING ME RIGHT?
Get vigged or lynched you useless scummy piece of shit.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3434 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3433, GreyICE wrote:
In post 3431, Nero Cain wrote:U TOWN READING ME RIGHT?
Get vigged or lynched you useless scummy piece of shit.
I mean, I know that you are scum and that arguing with you is useless but I mean your ENTIRE "reasoning" for scum reading me is that I had a moment where I didn't think that Big was wrong town and I didn't know what he was potentially doing and you were all like "U R SCUMMY 4 NOT KNOWING!"

There exist the possibility that tchill is scum and we just swung from one scum to the other (Maria) but I think your scum flip conf towns him with the way you were trying to manipulate me into voting him.

You're also ignoring the fuck out of Chara/Gork/Spiff hard town reading me.

face your lynch like a man, man.

the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #3435 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:04 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 3432, GreyICE wrote:Are you okay dying tomorrow?
Happier dying tomorrow than being emotionally manipulated by this shit. :)

What's your intention with this conversation bro?
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #3436 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:29 pm

Post by GreyICE »

In post 3435, the worst wrote:
In post 3432, GreyICE wrote:Are you okay dying tomorrow?
Happier dying tomorrow than being emotionally manipulated by this shit. :)

What's your intention with this conversation bro?
Get a feel of your alignment. You've had approximately zero interaction all day, and I know some of the johnny come lately votes are scum. Right now I'm leaning towards yours being one of the town, and spiffeh being a better choice for scum, but for someone who is "100% anti-lurk" you've provided impressively little content in any form. You say you're townreading "most" of my wagon. Who is most?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3437 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:30 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I'm tempted to vote Grey just for the emotional meltdown that will ensue :lol:
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #3438 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:31 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Sorry bro, no emotional meltdown. I'm scumhunting.

You could vote Hopkirk and help get a scum lynch together. What do you say?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3439 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:34 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Can you summarise what I'm missing there? IIRC he was playing against his scum meta early game.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #3440 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:40 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Now what's his "scum meta" that he was playing against? Noting, of course, that unless you're calling Hopkirk a moron he's well aware of his meta and can adapt his game to alter it as he chooses. Also I note you didn't give this much credence early on:
In post 150, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 69, Hopkirk wrote:You don't townread me on meta already?
Is this serious?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #3441 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:14 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 3412, Mulch wrote:GreyICE (8)-
Nero Cain
Creature
Gorkington
Centipede Syndrome
, Spiffeh, Chickadee, Hopkirk,
The Worst
Here with confidence Grey.
I think your reads on Spiffeh and Hopkirk are worth revisiting in particular.

Chickadeeslot is bad to read atm but energy says towny
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3442 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:14 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Wow nice case, I completely missed the Maria associations and wagon hopping. I feel like you should live just for effort with the amount of lurker slots. I'll admit I'm one of them atm though.

I think that comment was on like page 5 or something? I think Hopkirk said it was a joke. Tor and I recently played with Scum!Hopkirk in twin trap, his tone felt different to when we ISO dived him here. Admittedly that was long before the CS/Maria saga and I may have overlooked his posts since then.

I have to check why gork and CS are voting you.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #3443 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:16 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 3437, CheekyTeeky wrote:I'm tempted to vote Grey just for the emotional meltdown that will ensue :lol:
Is Nero wrongtown....maybe
Is Creature wrongtown....maybe

I probably need to check Gork and the Pede here

pedit: WTF CHEEKY
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3444 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:35 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Wut?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3445 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:39 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 3296, Centipede Syndrome wrote:Spiffeh
Tchill13

Thor665
CheekyTeeky
Brigand Vvulf

The Worst
Srceenplay
Brian Skies

Ausuka
GreyICE

partially-finished sorting of everyone in the PoE. please like, comment, and subscribe. (i want feedback) keep in mind the highest of the list isn't "confident townread", but rather the lowest is the player i'd be happiest lynching first.
I feel like I've been dumped D: but this isn't about me. Focus.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3446 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:02 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 3288, Centipede Syndrome wrote:
In post 3280, Brigand Vvulf wrote:You sure love meta dont you.
i don't have meta on Grey either, but even i can see that if his tone is similar as both alignments, tonereading him in a general sense isn't going to get someone very far, which was Gork's point.

also i'm here, hello. i'm ISOing chill now.
~Chara
In post 3289, Centipede Syndrome wrote: and posts preceding it, thoughts? while chill is objectively scummy, the way Grey keeps engaging him in taunts and re-justifying why chill is objectively obvious scum makes me pretty happy with where my vote is so far. especially for a player like Grey, who was lecturing Elli and i on proper townplay and being charismatic to get players to follow our reads, which probably doesn't include seeking out onesided conversations with the scum we're trying to lynch.
~Chara
This is all I could find from CS. Tbh if feels like they're looking for a reason to justify their vote rather than super convinced Grey is scum. If you know TChill is objectively scummy (and I hate that he's above me on your list) then why are they scumreading you for scumreading TChill when they kinda admitted they can't tone read him well.

I'm disappointed.

Gork's confidence seemed to vanish after your case thing but Hopkirk has some pretty valid points about you. I think the scummiest thing is that your aggressiveness/confidence feels a little forced at parts. I honestly can't be bothered doing the work today.

Can we just lynch someone useless like the worst and or srceenplay and move on?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #3447 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:17 am

Post by the worst »

/(ò.ó)┛彡┻━┻

We literally came to the same conclusion there
UNVOTE: reconsidering particularly pending Gork Ice and Centi
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3448 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:45 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 3414, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 3413, Thor665 wrote:I think Hopkirk's vote on MariaR looks enough like "not a bus" to qualify for not lynching him today - why do you disagree, and if you don't disagree, do something else"
I'm voting srceen and advocating srceen's lynch?
My bad, for some reason I thought you were posting again and again attacking Hopkirk and making a case on him distracting us all while the Grey wagon builds steam and the Srceen one dies.
:neutral:
In post 3414, Brian Skies wrote:Also curious why you think that Hop's vote looks like 'not a bus' when he never joined it until the second time it came around and left it once she claimed.
Curious why you think he unvoted considering he was voting her at the time she died.
Maybe you should go back and read his votes again?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3449 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:55 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 3423, GreyICE wrote:@Thor: Hopkirk was the 9th vote on the wagon, and then proceeded to ask lots of questions about the role. If the town was buying the claim he was in the perfect position to say "lets wait a day or two and see what results come up".
You're right - though he didn't.
In post 3423, GreyICE wrote: If the town didn't, he could claim that he was on the wagon.
Which he was - and he wasn't trying hard to make the wagon his, so let's be honest about how much amazing town cred you get from a bus you don't bother getting behind. Which, I'll agree paradoxically is why I'm giving it cred, not a crazy amount, but assuredly not a zero to negative amount like you're doing.
In post 3423, GreyICE wrote:I would like you to explain what's so town about the vote, because where I'm sitting it looks like a classic late vote for town credit.
You're saying the classic vote is a lazy one like that? Now you're talking bollocks - scum try to scream a little bit when they do that, Hopkirk straight up didn't.
Can you show me an example of this 'classic' lazy scum move? I think you're smoking something right now and asking me to share.
In post 3423, GreyICE wrote:Speaking of, I would honestly say I expected a lot more from you based on past play. There's a joke about "when thor's play is bad, thor isn't town" and... it's not very funny.
I agree it's not funny - it becomes funny when they combo it with 'Thor's scum game is very good' and then become convinced they spotted me for silly reasons.
Also, this response is a straight non-sequitur to anything we're talking about and also lacks a conclusion. Why are you spewing at me?
In post 3446, CheekyTeeky wrote:Can we just lynch someone useless like the worst and or srceenplay and move on?
Yaaaaaas!
I'll also add that the worst looks straight null meh play to me, while there is actually a valid and reasonable srceenplay case on the table, and the only person who has engaged me to try to disprove it is Hopkirk - and that led into an ongoing discussion that included Hopkirk being accussed of reading tells unevenly and also straight up refusing to read an ISO and draw a conclusion.
Hopkirk was arguing Srceenplay town.
So...

Straight up, anyone with a Srceenplay townread is either daft or a liar right now, and I can't a wagon going on this creep that lasts without a counter popping up.
So what the hell?
Sheep me already?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”