Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1700 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:42 pm

Post by Sando »

1) Asks for your reasons for scumreading Sando
In post 1595, Alonzo wrote:@quick Why Sando?
2) Uses the fact that Sando asked someone else for their scumread on Ico to accuse Sando of scumminess
In post 1645, Alonzo wrote:Now questioning why someone else wants to SR me.. looking for a way in..
3) Sando points out the hypocrisy of 1 and 2
In post 1648, Sando wrote:d) These are hilarious together:

In post 1645, Alonzo wrote:
Now questioning why someone else wants to SR me.. looking for a way in..

In post 1595, Alonzo wrote:
@quick Why Sando?
(This is poorly formatted, but it'll do)

4) Alonzo claims his (1) was in fact a reaction test on Quick
In post 1652, Alonzo wrote:A little reaction test on Quick to make sure hes not shitposting.
5) When pressed on what he thinks of Quicks reaction he kicks the can down the road and says "quick hasn't posted his full wall"
In post 1664, Alonzo wrote:@Sando If quicks cooking up a wall quicks cooking up a wall, i dunno what hes gonna say yet.
But I do believe he can probably make a case against you , so I take him at his word that he will. Then when it gets here it will go through scrutineering just like any and all other posts.
6) Asks quick to actually post his wall, so he's now giving up on actually wanting to see your reaction and is now just saying "this is what you need to do"
& 7) Pre-empts even that reaction with "you can be townbloc"[/quote]
In post 1682, Alonzo wrote:In fact Quick , I dont want that list now, save it, keep it 24 hours, read it again. Take all the salty shit out from Sandos needling, then post it.

And you can be in my townblock.
7 in bold
&
In post 1685, Alonzo wrote:your case on sando.
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1701 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:36 pm

Post by Alonzo »

Yeah, so chronologically you are spot on, but I think you have mis-understood / overlooked some of the points and reasons for these posts.
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1702 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:24 pm

Post by Alonzo »

Quick why sando? Didn't quick virtually naked vote you at the start of the day? Of course I'm gonna ask him to back that up.

Point 2 I was referring to one of the points pulled up in my wall, that you SR'd me, but went after another player for placing me as a scumlean in their readlist.
You have since explained that your read on me has ebbed and flowed over the game which im fine with. - And would suggest you changed your stance on me in the meantime without broadcasting it like you do almost everytime you have a scumlean on me. So you basically scumread me whilst I'm afk or not sheeping your pushes? more scum confirmation from my POV.

3) so now we know 1 and two aren't as evil as they seem, im curious about the language you use to describe what happens.
As I have proven, my reads are you are entirely based on interactions of ours over the course of the game, I didnt need to wait for quicks read to put a few personal thoughts on why I dont have you as a townlean.
And again to emphasise the point that the goal of this is to get info out of quick as well.

4) Yes. Im testing quick.
5) Kicks the can down the road? Again this is dialect but im assuming its negative. You are asking me a question about what quick is thinking? I dont know what quick is thinking till he makes his case?
The second line of my post there 'it will go through scrutineering like every other post' How can I be fairer or more genuine than that? Literally at a loss to how you can accuse me of not being genuine.

6/7) Let me see the reads first. Quick offered to put me in his townblock, I declined and made a counter offer. But then I thought, u know what, I dont want more salty content either(Also in response to oxys post) so I'd rather he gave that in time and articulates exactly what he means in his arguements, free of salt. And you can believe Im gonna want those reads. And you have my word I will scrutinise those reads.
Plus its fairly obv Momos is waiting with dagger drawn for quick to post , so this is gonna be a huge effort from quick reguardless of alignment

So yeah. All gamesolve from me. I welcome you to continue your push on me but as you can see I have my own reasons for my own read. Im not just outhere broadcasting reads like'hey alonzo might be scum' 'alonzo is X andY'
Alonzo is at the bottom of my readlist for a week without explanation'

Everyone else townreads you sando, but you have made it superhard for me to townread you in this one.

Your vote and push is Pitiful. And now you have opened pandoras box, expect to reap all the rewards.
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1703 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:44 pm

Post by Alonzo »

I would like to hear more from the quieter players now if im honest.

@PISSKOP @ Not-Mafia @CJV @RandomMidget

Sound off.
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1704 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:42 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 1702, Alonzo wrote:Everyone else townreads you sando, but you have made it superhard for me to townread you in this one.
Not particularly my problem tbh. I'm a pretty easy TR, admittedly I haven't scummed a finished game since coming back (this is not me saying I'm scum in any ongoing game), but I don't think I've ever made it to endgame as scum, although I've won as scum. Honestly I don't really care that you and Quick don't TR me, I have a problem when TRs like Quick don't actually use that to advance the game, and I have a problem when I see people seemingly taking advantage of an all-but confirmed TRs bad reads, which I think you're doing.
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1705 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:11 am

Post by Alonzo »

In post 1677, Alonzo wrote:
In post 1670, Oxy wrote:You all need to learn to play nice with one another.

The insults have been cringe worthy all game.
Right.

But which Factions stands to benefit more from the chaos?

Which is why we need to make a stand now.

And the standoffish need to decide which side of the fence they sit on with the issue.
Pinned
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1706 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:01 am

Post by Oxy »

If you're saying that I need to take a side, then lol.

Alonzo, you're probably town, but your style this game is massively anti-town
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1707 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:10 am

Post by Alonzo »

In post 1706, Oxy wrote:If you're saying that I need to take a side, then lol.

Alonzo, you're probably town, but your style this game is massively anti-town
Hows that?

Dont moan theres a problem if you aren't willing to be part of the solution.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1708 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:02 am

Post by Quick »

Yeah, I am going to do a Sando case, but don't expect it to be great... Most people completely disagree with my cases fwiw because I tend to either just state facts and have people decide that those facts are Scummy and/or I interpret things from a psychological PoV that most think doesn't mean they are scum, so... yeah.
https://youtu.be/LRkYiRnRzY0

Wakie, wakie. Eggs and Bacie.
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1709 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:05 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 1699, pinturicchio wrote:Yeah I know, I could be wrong about you, you're the player I'm having the most trouble to sort, I'll ISO you again and see if I can decide because you're useful as town
Oxy is pinging me for being "reasonable but not contributing", I haven't ISOd and done a number crunch or anything, but Oxy is striking me as spending most of his time basically telling others how to play the game ("oh be nice guys") type of posts without actually contributing to the hunt in any meaningful way.

Thoughts?
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1710 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:27 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 1709, Sando wrote:
In post 1699, pinturicchio wrote:Yeah I know, I could be wrong about you, you're the player I'm having the most trouble to sort, I'll ISO you again and see if I can decide because you're useful as town
Oxy is pinging me for being "reasonable but not contributing", I haven't ISOd and done a number crunch or anything, but Oxy is striking me as spending most of his time basically telling others how to play the game ("oh be nice guys") type of posts
without actually contributing to the hunt in any meaningful way.

Thoughts?
I was considering you could be Town until I read the red.. Then it kinda spoiled it for me.
https://youtu.be/LRkYiRnRzY0

Wakie, wakie. Eggs and Bacie.
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1711 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:29 pm

Post by Oxy »

In post 1709, Sando wrote:Oxy is pinging me for being "reasonable but not contributing", I haven't ISOd and done a number crunch or anything, but Oxy is striking me as spending most of his time basically telling others how to play the game ("oh be nice guys") type of posts without actually contributing to the hunt in any meaningful way.

Thoughts?
Yeah, this is accurate. I have 0 to add to alonzo v sanso v quick or whatever the "sides" are atm
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1712 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:42 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 1709, Sando wrote:
Oxy is pinging me for being "reasonable but not contributing", I haven't ISOd and done a number crunch or anything, but Oxy is striking me as spending most of his time basically telling others how to play the game ("oh be nice guys") type of posts without actually contributing to the hunt in any meaningful way.

Thoughts?
I've been doing almost the same because this game became unbearable at some point so that would be NAI for me haha. It's true he has been less "gamesolvey" than in the other game I was with him, but that's exactly why I think he could be town, since in that game he tunneled hard two towns and townread my scumpartner from like what, page 2?

Glad you're trying to read someone else outside {Alonzo, Quick, MOMOMEN}. I already said it: I'm considering everyone who has been active as town, so let's get the show "townbloc boyz doing what townbloc boyz do" started! Starring:
MOMOMEN as Twist and Shout,
Alonzo as Killer Queen,
Sando as Kashmir,
Quick as Man in the Mirror,
and Oxy as Hound Dog.
Guest starring: Pin as Mister Blue Sky.

(What I'm implying is: let's start putting pressure on the rest of the list)
VOTE: ceejay
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1713 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:43 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 1710, Quick wrote:I was considering you could be Town until I read the red.. Then it kinda spoiled it for me.
In post 1711, Oxy wrote:Yeah, this is accurate.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Too funny :lol:

Iunno if it's a scumtell or not, I mean it'd made you the manipulator type of scum, and I think there's zero chance we don't have a lurker-scum with us at the moment, just a feeling I've been having.
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1714 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:44 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 1712, pinturicchio wrote:(What I'm implying is: let's start putting pressure on the rest of the list)
Oh the Random/PK/CJ lurker-bloc I'd put CJ as lowest on my scumdar, why him specifically?
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1715 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:45 pm

Post by Sando »

Of*
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1716 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:45 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

(If you don't like the song I picked for you, do not hesitate and ask me for another one. I mean, I won't change it, but you can ask me to)
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1717 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:46 pm

Post by Oxy »

im down with that town block
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1718 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:47 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 1714, Sando wrote:
In post 1712, pinturicchio wrote:(What I'm implying is: let's start putting pressure on the rest of the list)
Oh the Random/PK/CJ lurker-bloc I'd put CJ as lowest on my scumdar, why him specifically?
Not gonna lie, he was the first and only name that came into my mind, I forgot about the rest. I mean, PK has posted what, 6 times? Also you forgot Not_Mafia now that I think of it. And of course, mutant is still scum
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1719 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:47 pm

Post by Oxy »

In post 1713, Sando wrote:
In post 1710, Quick wrote:I was considering you could be Town until I read the red.. Then it kinda spoiled it for me.
In post 1711, Oxy wrote:Yeah, this is accurate.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Too funny :lol:

Iunno if it's a scumtell or not, I mean it'd made you the manipulator type of scum, and I think there's zero chance we don't have a lurker-scum with us at the moment, just a feeling I've been having.
are you saying that because I posted directly after Quick's post that I was responding to him?
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1720 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:48 pm

Post by Oxy »

who is pk?

VOTE: Ceejay
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1721 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:50 pm

Post by Oxy »

In post 1617, pisskop wrote:ummm I will red today.

Day off.
oh this guy? yeah this guy is scum
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1722 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:51 pm

Post by Oxy »

he popped in and wrote good stuff about a few posts

and then when he realized town was holding one another's.. hands, he dropped back into shadows.
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1723 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:52 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 1718, pinturicchio wrote:Not gonna lie, he was the first and only name that came into my mind, I forgot about the rest. I mean, PK has posted what, 6 times? Also you forgot Not_Mafia now that I think of it. And of course, mutant is still scum
N_M I'm not touching, people appear to have experience with him that I do not, but he's not doing a classic version of the Lurk, he's gone new-age troll-lurk and I have NFI what to do with that.
Mutant I'll agree doesn't look good from a scummy perspective, but I'm not lurker-lynching him, he's posted twice as much as any of the listed peeps for a start, and they've been meaningful posts.

CJ/N_M & Random just passed into prod range so we'll see what we're looking at with their inevitable "oh guys just looking at this, I'll reread and post later today" followed by another 24 hours of nothing and then "ok I haven't really had a chance to reread but let's go, any questions for me, what's been happening? Oh, duckling got NKd, no way?!".
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1724 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:53 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 1719, Oxy wrote:are you saying that because I posted directly after Quick's post that I was responding to him?
Nah I'm laughing at Quick for saying he hates what I said only for it to be followed a few minutes later by the person my comment was about saying "yeah, what you're saying is right Sando".

Quick constantly thinking I'm too rational to be town is just giving me the giggles honestly.

Return to “Completed Open Games”