Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:36 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

Btw I think teacher and cfj are right. A KTS flip might give more info. TheBrie is like, as Fumuki loves to point out, an easy lynch.

VOTE: KTS
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:36 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 849, teacher wrote:@CeeJay - then onto the real herrings: Why Brie over Kill? CFJ concedes Kill is more informative. If you switch, he will likely follow, and Kill will have more votes than Brie at that point.
PEDIT: Thanks Mod.
Way ahead of you sir :P
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:38 pm

Post by northsidegal »

Votecount 1.20
ActionDan (1):
pisskop
TheBrie (4):
ActionDan , Killthestory , callforjudgement , Hiraki
BlueBloodedToffee (1):
northsidestory
ceejayvinoya (1):
BlueBloodedToffee
Killthestory (3):
teacher , Fumuki , ceejayvinoya

Not voting (3):
Archwing, TheBrie , Creature

With 13 alive, it’s 7 to lynch. The Day One deadline is in (expired on 2018-04-30 20:23:59).
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
callforjudgement
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
Microprocessor

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:40 pm

Post by callforjudgement »

In post 838, Fumuki wrote:Anyway, we're voting on KTS or TheBrie?

Can't possibly enter in another debate. ALL I WANT FROM NOW ON ARE VOTES AND LYNCHS.
This is a pretty sudden playstyle change. You've been fairly consistently (at least until my recent cases) seeing discussion and analysis as townish. So why would you want it to not be posted now?

There are multiple viable lynch choices right now, and further discussion may help us find the correct one.
scum
· scam · seam · team · term · tern · torn ·
town
callforjudgement
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
Microprocessor

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:40 pm

Post by callforjudgement »

VOTE: Killthestory
scum
· scam · seam · team · term · tern · torn ·
town
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:44 pm

Post by teacher »

In post 853, callforjudgement wrote:This is a pretty sudden playstyle change
I concur. Were it not for being patently false, and Fumuki having previously (before your case) announced a v/la, I would be viewing this shift as a good reason to go to him rather than kill. So...
@Kill: You promised a detailed case for us chucklefucks. Can you please explain 505?
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:45 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 853, callforjudgement wrote:
In post 838, Fumuki wrote:Anyway, we're voting on KTS or TheBrie?

Can't possibly enter in another debate. ALL I WANT FROM NOW ON ARE VOTES AND LYNCHS.
This is a pretty sudden playstyle change.
You've been fairly consistently
(at least until my recent cases) seeing discussion and analysis as townish. So why would you want it to not be posted now?

There are multiple viable lynch choices right now, and further discussion may help us find the correct one.
DO YOU THINK MY PLAY STYLE IS GOING TO BE ALWAYS CONSISTENT CFJ-SAN?

NO.NO.NO.NO.

YOU'VE YET TO SEE MY FINAL FORM. FUMUKI THE CAPSLOCK BLOODY GOD. THERE'S NO MERCY NOW.

IT'S LYNCHING OR SCREAMING. TALKING TIME IS DONE.
(As known as Shirou aka Lazy Shirou aka Bunno aka Churros aka Rainn aka Buki aka Nibbui aka Volpe14)
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:46 pm

Post by Fumuki »

KTS, NOW GET YOUR ASS HERE AND IF YOU'VE THE GUTS TRY COUNTERWAGONING US TO LYNCHING THAT LYNCHBAIT OF THEBRIE.

I'M SURE YOU CAN DO IT DUDE.
(As known as Shirou aka Lazy Shirou aka Bunno aka Churros aka Rainn aka Buki aka Nibbui aka Volpe14)
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:48 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 855, teacher wrote:
In post 853, callforjudgement wrote:This is a pretty sudden playstyle change
I concur. Were it not for being patently false, and Fumuki having previously (before your case) announced a v/la, I would be viewing this shift as a good reason to go to him rather than kill. So...
Hmm...I'm just bored and like writing in capslock...?

T-that's a g-good explanation.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:51 pm

Post by Killthestory »

In post 850, ceejayvinoya wrote:Btw I think teacher and cfj are right. A KTS flip might give more info. TheBrie is like, as Fumuki loves to point out, an easy lynch.

VOTE: KTS
this is super wolfy
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:51 pm

Post by teacher »

In post 830, teacher wrote:
In post 824, teacher wrote:I have no idea how Fumuki can plausibly suggest Hiraki (someone he accuses for LURKING) has "more associatives" than KTS -- Fumuki making contradictory arguments from a supposedly close-reading player
@Fumuki, please consider this an explicit question for you. I will flag post V/LA too, as it is entirely contrary to your playstale.
MY DEAR CAPS-LOCK GOD. YOURE OBVIOUSLY STILL HERE, AND OBVIOUSLY NOT ANSWERING MY PRAYERS.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:53 pm

Post by Killthestory »

my foots bleeding everywhere i cut it mega today and i cant get to the hospital. a counerwagon on me is spicy i guess, but the votes on me are super scummy and always scum motivated. theres a reason thebrie is so hard to lynch.

whatever, lynch me, i dont care. figure out game tomorrow town i gave you all the pierces, assemble them like im trying to put my foot back together
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:54 pm

Post by Killthestory »

this town was so aids
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:56 pm

Post by Killthestory »

when i flip town, hit thebrie to grab an easy wolf. then pick between cfj or ceejay, and decide teachers alignment afterwards. that poe always contains 2 wolves minimum.

im trying to get a bud to take me to the hospital later all.
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:57 pm

Post by teacher »

hmmmm, considering ALL the votes on you have been on the Brie, and include 3 you have previously townleaned (fumuki, CFJ, CJ (), your "super scummy" seems flailing. I was like a kid at Christmas waiting your case when you promised it. But this footbleeding thing will obviously prevent you from answering..... Or is it the noose.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:00 pm

Post by Fumuki »

hmm...with this reaction...i fairly think...

That I'll give KTS a town-good-boy star.

Now, question.

IF I UNVOTE NOW, YOU GUYS WON'T MAKE ANOTHER FRICKING WALL WITH 99512925959 WORDS ON IT SAYING WHY I'M SUSPICIOUS RIGHT? I CAN'T DEAL WITH THAT ANYMORE HOLY FUCK HOW YOU GUYS WRITE SO MUCH
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:01 pm

Post by teacher »

Seriously @Kill, if you will just admit you have been fluffing yourself all game, and didnt care about getting the details right at all, that would make at least me seriously debate a Fumuki lynch. His contradictions are deeper than yours, and the association with Brie actually stronger. For me, today's lynch is down to between the two of you, and Fumuki's sudden bloodlust is pointing towards him.
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:02 pm

Post by teacher »

In post 860, teacher wrote:
In post 830, teacher wrote:
In post 824, teacher wrote:I have no idea how Fumuki can plausibly suggest Hiraki (someone he accuses for LURKING) has "more associatives" than KTS -- Fumuki making contradictory arguments from a supposedly close-reading player
@Fumuki, please consider this an explicit question for you. I will flag post V/LA too, as it is entirely contrary to your playstale.
MY DEAR CAPS-LOCK GOD. YOURE OBVIOUSLY STILL HERE, AND OBVIOUSLY NOT ANSWERING MY PRAYERS.
This is not a wall. You wont answer? Or you cant answer?
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:02 pm

Post by Killthestory »

dont imply im lying about something out of game thats super scummy as a person and genuiny a super asshole thing to do

im here another 15 minutes ask me anything in that time i guess.

fumumi isnt a townlean. theyre lock. as for cjf and cj, it's called progeession. i never was that strong on them, and their votes on me as a counterwagon are acummy as fuck. if i thought wolves were good on this site id probably look elsewhere, but every wolf ive caught has been terrible. probably the same with u cfj cj and thebrie poe. whoever isnt a wolf there is just flat out bad and i have no qualms with lynching after i die.

flailing is a buzzword used by people trying to appear like they seem smart. it's super ignorant to use flailing as some sort of scum tell. ive been playing mafia for yrs. id never "flail" as a wolf. literally dumbest shit ive seen all day.

cant wait for post where ill be congratulated for having correct reads and ppl will be like "wow KTS WAS SO TOWNIE WHY DID HE GET LYNCHED?" i need to watch the playerlists i join from now on. this shit is so bad.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:03 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 866, teacher wrote:Seriously @Kill, if you will just admit you have been fluffing yourself all game, and didnt care about getting the details right at all, that would make at least me seriously debate a Fumuki lynch. His contradictions are deeper than yours, and the association with Brie actually stronger. For me, today's lynch is down to between the two of you, and Fumuki's sudden
bloodlust
is pointing towards him.
Because I'm bored and using capslock I become a viable lynch. That's why I'm stopping trying too hard.

ANYWAY, IF YOU WANT 1V1 ME HERE JUST SAY, I STILL HAVE ONE HOUR UNTIL GOING OFFLINE
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:05 pm

Post by Killthestory »

theres no contradictions get your head out of your ass. ive been wanting thebrie dead, and youre making level 0 reads on me like youre understanding something i dont and nobody else does. youre level 0 surface level, son. gtfo here ur until u level up.

btw teacher is only a wolf if cfj and cj are both wolves, but i think hes town from this engagement.

i havent been fluffing all game ive been pushing correct reads all game. ull see this when all of my reads are somehow all right.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:05 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 868, Killthestory wrote:dont imply im lying about something out of game thats super scummy as a person
and genuiny a super asshole thing to do
You'll get paranoid and say this is simply a scheme from me and KTS when I could just have hammered TheBrie but, serious, I don't see KTS using such a
cheap
trick. If he wanted be convincing he would explain his reads in the first place. Can't see him other than as town now.
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:06 pm

Post by teacher »

Kill, in the 15 minutes, can you justify 505 as being in any way accurate as to Brie pushing villagers, plural, or being on "every wagon," plural?
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:06 pm

Post by Killthestory »

calling anyone using a hospital as an excuse not to post as some sort of mafia ruse is genuinely disrespectful. dont do that.

ive got 5 minutes. hold ur pretentiousness and ask me some game solving shit b4 i leave this confused town.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:08 pm

Post by Killthestory »

thebries pushes are me creature and fumuki. all of these slots are town, but in thebries readslist, he lists us as uncertains and never commits to a scumread ever.

if youre town and cant figure this shit out lynch me now so i can go fuck off into the sunset

Return to “Completed Open Games”