Stop Getting Banned Again
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:00 pm

Post by Stop Getting Banned Again »

In post 224, Stop Getting Banned Again wrote:
In post 218, Jingle wrote:I fully expect 3/4 of the hydra to have flaked by the end of the weekend. We don't need to operate on a shrinking tumor.
wow thanks for the vote of confidence
don't worry, I won't flake if you don't
The instructions were very clear, rb.
Hydra of vonflare, GuyInFreezer, Annadog40, xyzzy, mcmenno, korina, randomidget, Who, ausuka, creature, the worst, tn5421, greenliquid, not_mafia, TheGoldenParadox, CooLDoG, AnonymousGhost, srceenplay, ConManMick, RedFlavor, and aristophanes.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:00 pm

oh god it's back to maftigers
Hydra of vonflare, GuyInFreezer, Annadog40, xyzzy, mcmenno, korina, randomidget, Who, ausuka, creature, the worst, tn5421, greenliquid, not_mafia, TheGoldenParadox, CooLDoG, AnonymousGhost, srceenplay, ConManMick, RedFlavor, and aristophanes.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:01 pm

In post 225, Stop Getting Banned Again wrote:
In post 224, Stop Getting Banned Again wrote:
In post 218, Jingle wrote:I fully expect 3/4 of the hydra to have flaked by the end of the weekend. We don't need to operate on a shrinking tumor.
wow thanks for the vote of confidence
don't worry, I won't flake if you don't
it's a pact then
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:02 pm

man it's only been 2 hours and this is already the best mafia game ever
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:03 pm

Haters can't bring us down
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:04 pm

btw feel free to check out my website, facebook account, or twitter account for some more info about me as a person! it's all linked beneath my username :)
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:04 pm

In post 17, Gorkington wrote:
In post 15, Stop Getting Banned Again wrote:we'll vig you porkens
counterclaiming vig

vote: stop getting banned
Ok, so I know most of the heads of this hydra are trolling, so I can't blame you for your vote, but I humbly ask that you refrain.
In post 25, Gorkington wrote:
counterclaiming miller

vote: stop getting banned
giggles

In post 31, Gorkington wrote:can two more of your heads vote you?
Believe me, I would love nothing more than to policy certain people out of the hydra.
In post 40, Mulch wrote:I'm actually a paranoid cop btw
The cops are not told their sanities, stop trolling.

UNVOTE:
In post 114, Stop Getting Banned Again wrote:I haven’t read role pm yet
You will wish I had killed you. YOU WERE EXPLICITLY INSTRUCTED TO DO EXACTLY NOT THAT.

In post 132, Gorkington wrote:i mean, real talk, i dont really understand how a hydra like this can possibly work in the context of mafia.
i cant hold any specific head accountable for any specific post and if i ask a question, someone else is probably just going to answer it.
theres literally no accountability with a hydra this big.
:/
I'm thinking of making a 5 to 6 headed hydra that will both be memetic while not having the problems you brought up.
In post 177, Jingle wrote:Aight.

This setup heavily favors townhunting over scumhunting. More on this later.

I've been reliably informed by Elli that Creature is a super simple read, so four people who can read that shit raise their hands and agree on his alignment as soon as he begins posting. Kay? Thanks.

Tonight we all target the horrible abomination hydra. Horrible abomination hydra? You get to target whomsoever you choose (/insert shitty who alt joke). Lucky you. If we end up PLing the hydra today, we need to do so after someone has obvtowned, so we can all target them.

This is because that abomination is GOING to flip sooner or later, and based on the hype around the creature tell I'm comfortable letting it just be town until it does.
I have been told that a 3 year old could read creature.
In post 179, Stop Getting Banned Again wrote:VOTE: Gorkington
He had mod send us a warning.
Trying to make a big deal over nothing. Classic scum move.
To be fair, this is a 20 headed hydra.
In post 207, Stop Getting Banned Again wrote:i'm a silly doo-doo head

-tn983475
Not me, they obviously couldn't even get the numbers right, after all.
In post 212, PenguinPower wrote:I had to hit submit 4 times to get that posted.
No need to be a potato, I've had this exact thing happen worse in a game with no hydras.
In post 215, PenguinPower wrote:You have a designated hydra thread?
We have a designated hydra discord, actually.
God I hope so.

~tn5421
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:05 pm

please don't sign your posts, tn.

--tn69420
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:05 pm

In post 93, Jingle wrote:Who, if you actually read any of this game you should sign like we did for All is Who. I'd also like Creature to distinguish his posts somehow separately from the rest of you cause I'm told he's a borderline trust tell.
Haven't posted yet other than on page 1. Lots of people are signing as random name in the hydra.

-Mith
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:06 pm

In post 233, Stop Getting Banned Again wrote:
In post 93, Jingle wrote:Who, if you actually read any of this game you should sign like we did for All is Who. I'd also like Creature to distinguish his posts somehow separately from the rest of you cause I'm told he's a borderline trust tell.
Haven't posted yet other than on page 1. Lots of people are signing as random name in the hydra.

-Mith
I considered signing one of my posts as mith earlier but was worried I would get the hydra in trouble for impersonating an admin
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:07 pm

In post 231, Stop Getting Banned Again wrote:To be fair, this is a 20 headed hydra.
21, actually.

also, nice high-effort post. A sharp contrast. such is the duality of man
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:07 pm

anyway we're 10 pages in and we've basically solved this whole game
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:07 pm

In post 234, Stop Getting Banned Again wrote:

-Mith
I considered signing one of my posts as mith earlier but was worried I would get the hydra in trouble for impersonating an admin
our sig clearly indicates that we are not mith
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:08 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

@Mod request you force replace hydra please
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:09 pm

in case you were wondering, I changed the date format to "Anime Is Illegal In My Country", which makes the dates look like this: PM45204UTC 057 0ThursdayThursdayUTC3pmThursday 04 Apr18 C2018000000430Thu, 26 Apr 2018 15:52:57 +000018
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:09 pm

In post 237, Stop Getting Banned Again wrote:
In post 234, Stop Getting Banned Again wrote:

-Mith
our sig clearly indicates that we are not mith
Use the discord for intra-hydra communication, for the love of whichever diety you worship.

Oh and fuck you, you're definitely not town here, VOTE: CheekyTeeky

~tn5421
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:09 pm

just lynch us day 2 in order to check your sanity like jingle suggested
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:09 pm

In post 238, CheekyTeeky wrote:
There were clearly posted warnings.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:10 pm

In post 238, CheekyTeeky wrote:
traditionally the way you make it so you're not in a game with someone you don't like is that
you're
the one who gets replaced
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:10 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Go die. I'm literally thinking about replacing out because of your shit posting I don't want to read. Stfu or die.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:11 pm

I mean I've read every post in this game so far including the ones made by my own account so if you aren't willing to put forth the effort to play the game then I don't mind you leaving
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:11 pm

In post 231, Stop Getting Banned Again wrote:We have a designated hydra discord, actually.
Wait why wasn't I told?
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:11 pm

calm down cheeky I'm sure our posting will become less incessant once the novelty wears off. wait 24 hours and come back. we've got all day-phase to settle this.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:11 pm

In post 246, Stop Getting Banned Again wrote:
In post 231, Stop Getting Banned Again wrote:We have a designated hydra discord, actually.
Wait why wasn't I told?
it's linked in the pt
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:12 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 237, Stop Getting Banned Again wrote:our sig clearly indicates that we are not mith
From a purely user perspective...best to not even insinuate.

p-edit: Hey...look...6 more before it posted.
<(") | (")>

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”