Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:54 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 448, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 444, Ankamius wrote:Ehhhhhh

That's a reasonable deduction, but it only looks that way because I don't explain my thoughts around each vote. I haven't formed enough reads to be confident in any of them, so I'm mostly looking to get those reads.
Your vote on Eddie was a sheep though and you gave no reason for it, other than that. How does sheeping help you to form better reads?
It doesn't, that was more a result of being exhausted and not caring at the moment than anything.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:58 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

And the point of that being?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:59 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 449, Ankamius wrote:Can you post what all your points on him are in one post?

The reason I find him really town is partially because I get a very genuine vibe from his posting and partially because the distant memory I have of being scumpartners with him, I remember he was nowhere near as open in his thoughts and the ones he did give were more rigid.
I think I already have. Did you ISO me?

After you do that, feel free to refute any of my arguments.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:09 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 445, Ankamius wrote:[quote="In post 443,
It's playstyle if anything, I'm not engaged in the game at this point, especially since we are stuck with a stalled wagon on somebody I don't believe is scum and a lot of people aren't doing much outside of that.
What about his “playstyle” and how is saying this any different than your previous post, saying that something was off about his ISO?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:11 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 407, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I wiil respond more to both this post and your other post later. I’ve already stated that I find Dan’s lurking but not posting wayy scummier than Zito voting for Kokichi who was the first one to mention that bizarre Eevee post, I believe. I disagree with him on that, because that is one of my strongest reasons for tr Kockichi.

I am still not happy about him not answering mine or anyone else’s questions nor the inexplicable calling Kockichi and me partners.

I am not tr him but ironically, I do think his prior vote on Kockichi is AGL, despite IMO, him being wrong about sr them.

snip

I totally disagree with your Dan comparison because he was LURKING but did nothing. You say that Zito did nothing as well but he actually voted - a vote I completely disagree with but nevertheless - not an entirely illogical if wrongheaded one.
This isn't unusual for Dan as either alignment. He's a low-information player and I've seen this type of behavior from him in just about every game I've ever seen from him. This game is actually the highest information game I think I've seen him play so far.
Dan still left his vote on me and now is pushing Eddie out of the blue. Between the two of them, I hands down view Dan’s behaviour as scummier.
What about it is scummy? I got the sense he picked up on something in Eddie's play and was mostly using his vote for pressure.
Eventhough I obv find all pushes on me wrongheaded ngl; I can distinguish between a likely townie but wrongheaded one: yours and to me, a highly sus one. Dan’s basic reason for still sr me, is that he is calling my votes “reactionary” which really makes 0 sense because no one has ben pushing on me harder in both d1 and d2, than you; yet when a brief wagon formed on you, what is both you and Dan’s explanation for my NOT jumping on that? Shouldn’t I be really be voting you and not Dan, based on this logic?
I didn't see anything come out as 'reactionary' for a reason from Dan's ISO. Where did that come from?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:14 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 453, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 445, Ankamius wrote:[quote="In post 443,
It's playstyle if anything, I'm not engaged in the game at this point, especially since we are stuck with a stalled wagon on somebody I don't believe is scum and a lot of people aren't doing much outside of that.
What about his “playstyle” and how is saying this any different than your previous post, saying that something was off about his ISO?
I'm saying his approach felt off, in that it doesn't seem like he's trying to approach the game the same way recently that he did in day one.

It's almost like he's floating along and using his activity to hide it today.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:15 am

Post by ActionDan »

White knight me harder daddy.

ok time for isos

I'll go ahead and look at TW/Kokichi/SP/Brass
I'll give you a moment to let that sink in
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:18 am

Post by Ankamius »

I'm guessing that response means you don't understand what I'm trying to do here, correct?
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:19 am

Post by ActionDan »

I'm just teasing you
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:20 am

Post by ActionDan »

I do however, think reasoning with ND is a herculean effort so best of luck to you
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:28 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Ankamius explain you scumread on me
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:29 am

Post by Wisdom »

im guessing he hasnt played with you before
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:31 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 454, Ankamius wrote:
In post 407, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I wiil respond more to both this post and your other post later. I’ve already stated that I find Dan’s lurking but not posting wayy scummier than Zito voting for Kokichi who was the first one to mention that bizarre Eevee post, I believe. I disagree with him on that, because that is one of my strongest reasons for tr Kockichi.

I am still not happy about him not answering mine or anyone else’s questions nor the inexplicable calling Kockichi and me partners.

I am not tr him but ironically, I do think his prior vote on Kockichi is AGL, despite IMO, him being wrong about sr them.

snip

I totally disagree with your Dan comparison because he was LURKING but did nothing. You say that Zito did nothing as well but he actually voted - a vote I completely disagree with but nevertheless - not an entirely illogical if wrongheaded one.
This isn't unusual for Dan as either alignment. He's a low-information player and I've seen this type of behavior from him in just about every game I've ever seen from him. This game is actually the highest information game I think I've seen him play so far.
Dan still left his vote on me and now is pushing Eddie out of the blue. Between the two of them, I hands down view Dan’s behaviour as scummier.
What about it is scummy? I got the sense he picked up on something in Eddie's play and was mostly using his vote for pressure.
Eventhough I obv find all pushes on me wrongheaded ngl; I can distinguish between a likely townie but wrongheaded one: yours and to me, a highly sus one. Dan’s basic reason for still sr me, is that he is calling my votes “reactionary” which really makes 0 sense because no one has ben pushing on me harder in both d1 and d2, than you; yet when a brief wagon formed on you, what is both you and Dan’s explanation for my NOT jumping on that? Shouldn’t I be really be voting you and not Dan, based on this logic?
I didn't see anything come out as 'reactionary' for a reason from Dan's ISO. Where did that come from?
LOL, reread my post again. What I was saying is if MY vote not Dan’s or anyone else’s was “reactionary”, I should be voting for Ty.

I’ve already regurgited this to TY ad nauseum and tbh, it reads as if you’re far more interested in question my reads than coming up with any of your own and coming up with a valid reason for them.

The only person. that you have appeared to give a credible read to, is Dan. You haven’t even given your reasons for opposing the Zito wagon yet.

What seems ironic to me, is that you appear to be pretty much doing the same thing you accused Brass of earlier: giving reads without an agenda.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:33 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 459, ActionDan wrote:I do however, think reasoning with ND is a herculean effort so best of luck to you
Flattery won’t work on me. ;)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:35 am

Post by Tywin Lannister »

If Zito was town, 100% he wouldve been quicklynched already for his anti-town play, but the fact that there's so much pushback says a lot imo. The kind of pushback going on for Zito definitely wasn't there for Evee. Is it that difficult to see why? Does anyone honestly think scum would block a town mislynch, especially when it's on such an anti-town player?

All pushback in his defense has either been unexplained 'feeling' reads (bad and lazy play imo), or just general deflections/diversions like Srceen telling everyone to make a new wagon for no reason at all. The rest haven't even tried to explain why they TR Zito, or at least stopped SRing him. Others just ignore his slot entirely. Ankarius just said they didn't 'feel anything,' but thats obviously not legitimate reasoning, especially when they already admitted to having not read D1 at all. Its straight to lazy play at best, and a common scum copout at worst. I know where I stand with it though. Actually, the only person that even has even tried is ND, and although I think their logic is faulty, its at least an attempt. That speaks a lot more to me than what others have(nt) done.

I'm still where I was at from the start: Zito, Srceen, Ankarius. I'll add in my discomfort with The Worst sheeping everyone in sight.

Srceen isnt getting lynched, and Zito doesn't look to be either. Only other place ill move is on Ankarius.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:35 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Nancy why arent you voting papa zito
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:38 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 465, Kokichi Oma wrote:Nancy why arent you voting papa zito
I’ve already explained that.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:38 am

Post by Wisdom »

zito is the lynch, no worries
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:38 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 278, Ankamius wrote:mm

I know Zito (kind of... well enough to have a basic idea of how he thinks) outside the game to believe that snarkiness is probably NAI. The hiding-reasons thing doesn't ping for me either since I operate similarly. Is there another link I'm missing regarding him, and what do you think about him pointing out the same posts from Tywin?
In post 462, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 454, Ankamius wrote:

snip

LOL, reread my post again. What I was saying is if MY vote not Dan’s or anyone else’s was “reactionary”, I should be voting for Ty.

I’ve already regurgited this to TY ad nauseum and tbh, it reads as if you’re far more interested in question my reads than coming up with any of your own and coming up with a valid reason for them.

The only person. that you have appeared to give a credible read to, is Dan. You haven’t even given your reasons for opposing the Zito wagon yet.

What seems ironic to me, is that you appear to be pretty much doing the same thing you accused Brass of earlier: giving reads without an agenda.
Your first line doesn't address the issue; the base of your logic depends on ActionDan having called your votes reactionary, which I didn't see anywhere in his ISO. Where does he say that?

I'm townreading both you and Dan, what exactly is the issue with me trying to get you to townread Dan too? Especially since Dan is coming around on you.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:39 am

Post by Ankamius »

That first quote was meant to be at the end, but you know what I mean.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:39 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Ank, answer me. Please dont pull a zito on me
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:40 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 464, Tywin Lannister wrote:If Zito was town, 100% he wouldve been quicklynched already for his anti-town play, but the fact that there's so much pushback says a lot imo. The kind of pushback going on for Zito definitely wasn't there for Evee. Is it that difficult to see why? Does anyone honestly think scum would block a town mislynch, especially when it's on such an anti-town player?

All pushback in his defense has either been unexplained 'feeling' reads (bad and lazy play imo), or just general deflections/diversions like Srceen telling everyone to make a new wagon for no reason at all. The rest haven't even tried to explain why they TR Zito, or at least stopped SRing him. Others just ignore his slot entirely. Ankarius just said they didn't 'feel anything,' but thats obviously not legitimate reasoning, especially when they already admitted to having not read D1 at all. Its straight to lazy play at best, and a common scum copout at worst. I know where I stand with it though. Actually, the only person that even has even tried is ND, and although I think their logic is faulty, its at least an attempt. That speaks a lot more to me than what others have(nt) done.

I'm still where I was at from the start: Zito, Srceen, Ankarius. I'll add in my discomfort with The Worst sheeping everyone in sight.

Srceen isnt getting lynched, and Zito doesn't look to be either. Only other place ill move is on Ankarius.
I actually did read through Zito's ISO of day one.

The case on Zito looks like a playstyle clash, not an actual case. I'm not impressed with it.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:40 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 470, Kokichi Oma wrote:Ank, answer me. Please dont pull a zito on me
Why? I already outright stated it.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:43 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 464, Tywin Lannister wrote:If Zito was town, 100% he wouldve been quicklynched already for his anti-town play, but the fact that there's so much pushback says a lot imo. The kind of pushback going on for Zito definitely wasn't there for Evee. Is it that difficult to see why? Does anyone honestly think scum would block a town mislynch, especially when it's on such an anti-town player?
You understand that I'm one of the bigger sources of the pushback and I replaced in on night one, right?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:45 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 471, Ankamius wrote:The case on Zito looks like a playstyle clash, not an actual case. I'm not impressed with it.
What???

How is refusing to out reads and then completely ignoring your day 1 scum read the next day anything to do with playstyles

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”